More Life

By jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-ficπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ More

MJπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
WatchπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
My valentineπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
My heartπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Bros 4LπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
CrashπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
What about..πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Letting you goπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
A lil updateπŸ§‘πŸ½β€πŸš€πŸ¦‹πŸ’•
Bo$$ ladyπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
TwoπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
ChangeπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
BozoπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Why i love youπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
NonchalantπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
KnowπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
AceπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
StudioπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
LiveπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
AirbnbπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
What happens in charlotte..πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
NovaπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Best friendπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Just friendsπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
24/7πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Off-whiteπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Good for youπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
UsπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
HoodπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
TombstoneπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Like meπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Date nightπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Gangsta luvπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Safe placeπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
BlmπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Going nowhereπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Incase you forgotπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
3KπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Mothers dayπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
TogetherπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
FirstπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
PartiesπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
KickbackπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Show outπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
BirthdayπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
The banksπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
BackdoorπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
VoiceπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
ReggieπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
PregnantπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
CongratsπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
ConcertπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Play withπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
MoveπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
LoyaltyπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
BusinessπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
LiesπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Set upπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Take careπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
A yearπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Stress reliefπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Last goodbyeπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
BattlesπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
HoustonπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Dont belongπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Not meπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
SurpriseπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
Top tierπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ
CapπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ

HotπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ›Έ

1.1K 61 26
By jBall0ut

" yeah I ain't new to this , screenshot the dms I think I'm finna sue dis bitch !!" We all shouted to the music while taking a video .

I posted it on my story and left them to get something to drink . I looked in one of the fridges and grabbed a Fiji water .

I phone buzzed and it was something from Instagram . I put my water down and leaned against the counter while looking on my phone .

I tugged on my bottom lip as it showed a message from @bundleofbrittney .

Ain't this pj girl or am I tripping..? . I opened it

  I laughed and FaceTimed mom . I stepped out in the back as she answered.

  " hey mommy !" I smiled .

" girl what did you do now ?" She chuckled . I shook my head " nothing . But bro te-"

  " namani, I am not your bro " she laughed .

" my bad ! But soma you won't ever guess who tryna start some shit with me " I fixed my hat .

  " who !? I needa come down there ?" She grabbed her keys .

  " nahhh I got it . Breanna or brittney whatever her name is had hit me up " .

  " hell naw ! What she talking about?" She set the phone up and I seen imani come next to her .

  " saying I'm weird and shot cause I'm with pj and the guys . She just kept jackin and I told her ass ' stop worrying about who I'm with and worry about who you let hit " I shrugged .

  " twinn we gotta fight someone!?" Imani said .

" nah imma dump the glock, show her it work or sum !" I laughed .

  " girl ain't no glock on you , it better not be!" Mom said ruining the moment .

  My phone buzzed again " hollon imma call you later , she just texted me again "

  I hung up and went to the text .  ( don't mind the time, I got tired of changing it)

I went inside to where they was all at . " damn who got you hot ?" Miles asked as they all looked up at me .

" who got keys ?" I ignored his question.

" keys for what ?" .

" for the car ! Whoever drove here lemme see the keys " I took my hat off and put my head in a bun .

" who you finna go fight na na ? Or you got a sneaky link ?" Key asked .

  " stop asking me shit ! Can I get whoever's keys !?" I held my hand out .

  Pj looked up from his phone and then at me " namani ..don't even do it " he chuckled .

" what y'all talking about !" Terry asked coming back from the bathroom .

  " na na tryna fight some girl " Bronny shrugged .

" my girl" pj chuckled .

He turned around and I grabbed his phone while it was unlocked and sent britany the address to the Airbnb .

I peeped that she was also talking shit about me in their messages . I put his phone down as he turned around .

" your wild bro " Devonte laughed while shaking his head .

" bro if I don't get the keys then I'll Uber to wherever she at !" I took my sweater off and threw it on the couch .

" you not going nowhere and ain't no fighting ! I don't need your mom or dad yelling at us " miles shook his head .

" you know damn well they don't care my nigga" key laughed and they nodded their head .

" y'all getting me hot bro " I started pacing back and forth . " just like gelo " one of them said .

I walked out to the back and tried to calm down but it ain't easy when you got anger issues , that shit make you feel like you crazy in the head or sum.

I swear I hate getting mad but I can't control this shit and don't let me start crying cause once I start I ain't gone stop until I hurt someone.

My phone buzzed making me roll my eyes and I took it out my pocket seeing another message.

' I'm not pulling up and I'm not sending my address 🤣 it's on sight whenever tho😘'

As I read that I laughed , I will knock this bitches wig to Africa .

I texted her back saying bet and decided to post a pic .

I took my shoes and socks off and then lifted up my sweat pants leg .

I sat down and put my feet in the pool and just sat there looking at the lake and the shining lights from buildings .

I wish nova did come down here on some real shit , I ain't never been so far away from her like now and it's hits different cause that's my twin, the exact clone of me .

I picked up my phone and texted her

I smiled as I set my phone down and enjoyed the peace and quiet , except for the music in the background that the boys were playing.

  I came to Charlotte to turn up and here I am all in my head and shit .

   But once nova get here in three/four hours then I'll be ready to turn up again .

  I shook my feet , grabbed my stuff and went back inside to see the boys playing the game while bumping their head to the music .

  " you coo twin?" Miles asked me .

I nodded " yeah..nova gone be here in a couple hours so imma just chill until she get here " I shrugged and sat down next to Bronny as he was beating Terry in nba.

  " y'all sliding to the game tomorrow right ?" Pj asked and I nodded .

  " hell yeah , I need more than twenty points from all of y'all " key told them .

They all laughed and I scrolled through my phone . I made a couple tik toks with miles and keoni and then we all just turned up and messed around .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 875 26
mya x zo ______ sequal
169K 7.6K 39
( πš— ); πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšœπš’πš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš πš›πš˜πš—πš πš˜πš› πšžπš—πš πš’πšœπšŽ. - 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£
493K 9.1K 49
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
219K 2.2K 64
Juss read it to find out ;) Some might be rated R😏