I can feel it...(maleX black...

By Soshasi

This is a story about (y/n) being the queen's guard tiger,(y/n) is really hotheaded and has anger issue, will... More

Introduction
When it all started
The queen's castle
One week in y/n's castle
Never argue with him
we will go to church tomorrow (part 1)
let's make deal!
we are going to church tomorrow 2
thanks.

I feel it. happy Christmas.

801 25 16
By Soshasi

Hey.

Fucking finally i know. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway. This is the final chapter so.

Warning: this chapter has lime.
Warning...i warned you guys.

Enjoy ladies and gentlemen.
_________________________________

Ciel's pov:

I woke up from my so comfortable sleep, and i feel someone is hugging me we were cuddling i was in y/n's so for sure it was y/n.

I snuggled to him and got closer hugging him tightly.
I open my eyes...and i wish i never opened them.
You'll never guess what i saw.

Alright. Guess it.

Did you guess?

No, really guess it.

I am not joking here palls.

Did you guess?
Great if you did.
But if not then....suit your self i guess.

Back to the story.

Ciel's pov:

I saw grell.
So i was cuddling,hugging,sniffing grell all that time.

I let him go and got away from him as fast as i could.

'I WAS NEXT TO MY Y/N...WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING HERE!?!?' I thought...for sure surprised no arguing here.

So i looked around the large beutiful room when i saw y/n and god was he so handsome today.

The heck is he so prepared for?

So fucking cute.

I would totally think he is a bottom if i don't know him enough.

You know as the telling says
'don't judge the book by it's cover' you will need this one later on... it's damn important..help you alot later in your life.

Anyway i blushed a bit at him

"Lovely morning my mi amor" he says I blush madly at this if there is any possible to blush more than that then it's red ad that. 'M-my mi amor!?'..i Smiled at this and thought 'if this is a dream then i want to never wake up from it..his lips..oh my god..if I can just fuck him..hear him loud as he screams my name...this turned me on for sure..but i knew better than that. It's obviously who is bottom here and it's me.

"Hey love you hear me?" Y/n says as i stuttered out quietly as i looked away in embarrassment and blushing mess that i am.

"Y-yea...am here..s-sorry.." dang it..i am hard. What do i do? Just hearing his voice turns me on more.i could probably kiss him right now. But this tomato man is here.(grell)

He chuckled softly at me and said

"Great..C'mon..get dressed and meet me outside. You can use my cloths." He said as i nodded rapidly 'there is no way i can push this chance away. I will wear his clothes..his smell for this whole day.
Damn it seems i will be hard for the whole day. I will just deal with it at night.

~at the breakfast~

We all woke up even grell did.

Ofc he changed y/n brought him a new pair of red suit to him. And he wore it with no problem.

So about the breakfast..we ate it and now it's time for the Cakes ans sweets.

Pretty cute. And we ate with no problem.

"Happy Christmas guys...and all of you. Hope we will have a better year this time. I cannot wait!" He said excited as we smile, we talked a lot. This breakfast was the longest breakfast anyone of us had i am sure of that.
Such a nice way for the morning to start.

~Time skip~

Still Ciel's pov:

I sat in my study doing my paper work..but mostly thought about
Y/n.

'What now?...I love him. I really do. Love his eyes, lips, body, personality, smile and cooking.
I love everything in him.
The hell did he do to me?'
As i sighed i blushed madly thinking about how sweet is he.

And then again i thought ' I have to confess. As soon as possible. And i just know when.'

Remember when i said i will confess?..i will do it right now.
It's night.

So i brought him to this place
It's snowing and the snow is hiding mostly everything...So beautiful...he was so beautiful,hot,sexy, pretty, handsome.... anything you can think of.

' It's time. I can not waste anytime in this. I wanna do it with him so much. I am hard just thinking about it.'

I started "...Y/n" i tried to make my voice as gentle and loving as my life depended on it. I did my best and i will continue for him only..Even if he will make me his slave. If i am with him i will do anything.

But...he is obviously blushing.
Wonder for who. Thinking about it pisses me off, it annoyes me. If it is not me. I will kill them. Whoever they are. I will.

"Hm..?" He hummed looking at me..he looks cute..red nose..red cheeks...his lips was rosy pink..but now coz it's cold.. it's red..as if he putted some lipstick.

I started "Being with you...no...i..i have completely fallen for you. Everything you do. Everything you say. Everything you are...you are my first thought when i wake up, and the last thought when i fall asleep...and you are almost every thought in between. So when you are with grell...i get jealous easly..coz..i mean..he has no right to be with you!..you are mine! Not his! no one have the right to kiss, touch, talk or care to you! All rights are reserved to me! Only me!!

...maybe i am a little too late to be your first. But i will make it sure to be your last ever!

You..you stole my heart..and now i am planning fo revenge. I am going to steal and take your last name....i will be Ciel (l/n)

As i finish what i was saying, i looked at him and...i wanna see it in bed when we do it..heh

I licked my lips as i was waiting for his answer..coz if he said yes...i will probably kiss him with no mercy.

But i must admit...i was hella scared that my eyes was full of tears...if he rejects me...i will cry the hell out of me.

But it will be ugly...Very ugly.

I would rape him..if it was possible...and it is possible... I will cry and cry and wait some days...and then rape him...i WILL do it....so he better don't...i started tearing up....'He is silent for a long time now...glancing at the sky..does he not love me? Am i not enough?
I blurted out as i was crying

"Please..give me a chance! I will prove to you that i will be enough to satisfy you! I will do anything you say! Anything at all!! I..i will even commit a murderer for you! So please! I beg you!love me..i will give you just enough affection as you need..i will be there for you when you need it!"...i begged him and pleaded as i was a sobbing mess...he looked at me .with a soft look..did not smile..but a soft one..

"Please..i love you...give me a chance..i beg you." A lot of emotions was inside me as i waited for the answer...Scared..nervous..worried

After a while he finally did something he sighed and hugged me...."Not to worry mi amor. I love you too...do not cry..calm down" I was shocked...mostly happy..i was crying from worries and nervousness but now i am crying more satisfied and happy.'finally' i thought.

He looked at me as i was crying..he got closer as he kissed me passionately....we were in a hallway so..

~Warning: smit is here if u feel uncomfortable i suggest to skip~

As he was kissing me...he pinned me on the wall continue kissing me..he licked my bottom lip asking permission as i letted him in..i was waiting for this the whole time..he lifted me up, my legs around his waist kissing eachother as the moment got heated more and more..he lifted his hands up under my Shirt to my chest..playing with my nipples..as i moaned he broke the kiss and went to my neck kissing it..he licked, sucked and kissed until he found my sweet spot.
I gasped and moaned loud.
He smirked and went to it..abusing my sweet spot as he played with my nipples "hngh..wai-haa...hm..i love it.. y/n~...haa..yea..mm~"

But then he suddenly stopped and putted me down..i stared at him as why did you stop and he replied...you sure don't wanna do it in a hallway yea?..i mean if you want me to fuck you out here i have no problem." He said with a smirk as he was ready pinning me on the wall..is he serious!?

"N-no wait.. let's go to the manor.."

~time skip~

When we went to my room he pinned me to my bed and started kissing... finally gonna fuck me?

The moment heated enough..he stripped my shirt as he looked at me bare chest..his hands went to my pink nipples and started playing with it..we staryed kissing again..he licked my bottom lip as i parted my lips he shoved his tongue inside my mouth exploring it..our tongues playing together.
As we were kissing his hands went down and took my belt off
"Ha..mm...yes~..." He pulled my knee shorts down with my underwear..and broke the kiss he looked down and said.

"It's pretty big hm?" As i was a blushing mess when i was panting the hell out of me..with some tears filled my eyes.
He went down and licked the beginning of my member as he squeezed it "hm...huh~" he licked it till the end and then putted my member in his mouth and sucked me off..he took me off guard "haa...harder~" being the gentleman he is he did as i said so..he started doing it harder
"I..i..um~"... I kept moaning..alot of pleasure.."I..i am..Gonna-" i couldn't finish my sentence as i cummed in his mouth.. and he swallowed it all.
He took off as we were panting

After a while i did the same to him ...so after i gave him a blow job he said "your ready..?" I nodded rapidly 'Make me yours~'

He putted one two fingers i gasped and moaned..he was moving and thrusting in and out again in and out..and kept doing that while sucking off my nipple he then took of his pants and started teasing and teasing and teasing until i said "put it in already master~..i cannot anymore..~" he looked at me and smirking.."you better call me master alot." I nodded as he put his member in and i gasped loud..very loud.. IT'S BIG..SO BIG!!.."HAA!!..M-MASTER~"

As he started thrusting i was a moaning mess...my legs were on his shoulder as he was fucking me..he found the sweet spot i gasped loud enough for him to hear and understand.."M-master~..h-here~..please~ H-harder.. faster~!"

He did as said.

~time skip till tomorrow~

"Yea..we sure had our fun."

I couldn't walk for two days straight.

_________________________________

I never knew i could writ lime and smut things. And i am sure it was not the best..but i did what i could...this story is officially Completed..thank you for reading.

Hasta lavista my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 28.2K 36
Everyone knows who the Queen's guard dog is: Ciel Phantomhive. What happens when the Queen finds another pet, this time a sly kitty with her unearthl...
58.2K 788 41
Charles Mulock was absolutely dreading his first day of junior year. Not that anyone really wanted to go back to school in the first place, but Charl...
2.7K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
23K 901 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...