โ—œ ๐๐”๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€๏น•k.bakugo...

By angelzxlla

โ” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š/๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”... More

: the dolls
: new friends
: mitsuki
: the other mother
: bobinsky
: spink and forcible
: weird
: garden

: exploration

130 8 1
By angelzxlla

The door of cluttered home office creaked open, allowing the two kids inside. 

"Oi old man, why're you writing so much?"

Y/n peeked from behind his shoulder. A man with brown and spiky hair sat at his lonely desk, typing down things into a chunky computer. 

The two of them waited for his response as the keyboard clacked loudly. The man murmured a "hold on."

Bakugo sighed. 

"Dad." The angry boy sighed with an exaggerated tone. 

The man keeps his eyes on the screen. "Hello Katsuki, and..." he turns around. "Katsuki's friend?"

The boy held his doll by its arm. "Yeah.... Apparently there are other kids here."

Bakugo's dad continues typing on his century old computer. "That's nice, you can all me Masaru...."

"Y/n, thank you for allowing me into the house." She thanks, scooching more into view.

He stays focused on the computer. "Mhm."

Y/n sweatdrops at his dry remark while Bakugo just sighs, like hes used to this. 

In silence, the pair stare at Masaru, waiting for a response. 

Nothing.

Bakugo gives up and mutters a "c'mon", walking away from the doorway and back to the hall. Y/n follows with a tiny, excited smile on her face. 

He chucks his yellow raincoat onto the floor and stars mindlessly walking. 

"What shit do y'wanna see first." He asks with his arms crossed and an eye roll.

Y/n shrugs, stumbling upon a single bump embedded in the carpet. Annoyed, Bakugo stomps on it, causing it to reform behind him. 

Y/n chuckles, watching as Bakugo repeatedly stomps on the wrinkle. 

Disappointed, the blonde rolls his eyes and starts walking away, y/n stepping on the bump once more before following after. 

✖ ✖ ✖

Bakugo casually rubs the condensation from the rain off the window with his sleeve for y/n, and then for himself. 

The two peered through the foggy window, y/n happily gazing at the rain. Bakugo secretly glances at her smile, looking back at the rain before she can notice him. 

She flinches as a water drop splashed on her nose, Bakugo secretly satisfied at the small revenge for laughing at him.

The ash-blonde hangs off the top of another door, swinging it open while y/n gapes at the empty and grey master bedroom before her. 

He drops down, y/n walking in and absorbing the room. Bakugo mindlessly sauntered to the nightstand and gazed at a family photo while y/n peered in the bathroom.

She swung open the shower curtain, revealing tons of bugs squirming around on the walls. The girl groans in disgust.

"Bakugo!" She shouts, walking back into the bedroom to see him still staring at the photo.

He flinches before scowling in embarrassment from looking at the frame. "What?!"

Y/n stares at him for a second, slightly adoring the look he was giving his family photo.

She points her thumb over her shoulder. "There's a bunch of bugs in the shower!" 

"Hah!?" He marches behind y/n, the girl displaying the disgusting array of insects crawling along the tiled wall. 

He shoves his doll to y/n. She takes it in her other hand.

The angry boy goes to the bath faucet, looking to kill them off by drowning or spraying water on them.

 "Nasty fuckers."

As if the universe hated him, the shower switched on instead, spraying rusty water on top of his head. 

"ARGHHH!"

He loudly groaned, quickly switching it off and glaring at the girl. Y/n widened her eyes at the sight, her hands shooting to her mouth to avoid laughing her guts out. 

She bites her lip, turning around and pretending not to chuckle.

The boy's hair lay dripping wet, the volume and fluffiness of his hair now gone. He stood up and shook his hair like a dog, spraying rusty water on y/n.

A newfound glare plastered on Bakugo's face, his eyes turning once again to slants.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU DAMN BITCH!!"

"But I didn't do anythingggg!"

Y/n widened her eyes and slowly backed away from the dangerous boy, soon breaking into a sprint out of the room with a laugh as the pissed pomeranian chased after her. 

The girl leapt down the stairs, her arms clutching both dolls.

"Haha, I'm in danger-" She muttered to herself, excitement running in her blood. 

She heard the boy running down the stairs, looking left and right. She decides to hide in a nearby empty closet. 

Y/n threw herself into the tiny room, closing the door as quickly and as silently as she could. 
Turning around, the girl ogled at the water heater that sat against the wall of the closet.

Suddenly, she heard speedy and angry footsteps from outside. 

"WHERE ARE YOU Y/N?!"

She peered at the door, hoping Bakugo wouldn't catch her. By the door sat a light switch that she assumed was for the closet, which she turned off. (clearly not seeing the "don't push!!" label) 

The girls eyes widened as she heard a loud scream from the familiar voice of Bakugo's dad. 

Y/n panicked, realizing she could've given away her hiding space and disturbed the man's writing. 

Before the girl can switch the lights back on, the door slammed open, revealing Bakugo with a vein popping out of his forehead and his chest heaving. 

Y/n took it as a joke, deciding to mess with the blonde. 

"Oh ferocious pomeranian! Please spare me and my pathetic life!"

She slapped a hand with Bakugo's doll on her forehead, the other hand with her own doll onto her chest in an overly dramatic reenactment of a damsel in distress. 

Bakugo masked his bit of adoration with disgust, pointing a single finger in her face. 

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME BITCH! I KNOW YOU PLANNED THAT ON PURPOSE!" He screamed, taking a few steps forward. 

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "Jeez calm down, I didn't do anything. =3= "

"YES,"

He takes another step.

"YOU,"

One more step.

"DID!"

Before Bakugo could do anything, y/n rose the dolls up to the boys' face, using them as a cover-up for her flusteredness.

"You know, Bakugo Jr. and y/n Jr. would be sad if you beat me up." She said.

She imitated Bakugo's harsh and angry voice. "Yeah! Don't hurt y/n you bastard!!" She made Bakugo Jr. doll step in front of y/n Jr.

The boy snatched his own doll from y/n's hands with a glare.  

"I'm not gonna hurt you over some water jeez!"

The slightest bit of hurt tinged Bakugo, but he shoved it off and masked it with anger.

"No offense Bakugo, but you look like you could murder someone if you really wanted to-" 

He scoffs and starts walking out the closet. "Wow, pussy much?"

The two walked into another grey and gloomy room, this time with a fireplace. 

Bakugo glanced at a collection of snow globes, all of them neatly sitting in a cardboard box. 

Y/n peered beside him, her hands barely touching the delicate glass of a single snow globe. The ash-blonde set his doll down on the table and grabbed a snow globe out of the box, shaking it and reminding himself of the trips he's had with his family. 

Y/n had assumed he missed his hometown, considering he was staring at that photo from earlier and the snow globe, but she kept that to herself.

Following suit, the girl set down her own doll next to Bakugos. She carefully carried another snow globe to the top shelf of the fireplace, copying the pomeranian boy. 

Y/n followed Bakugo's gaze to an ugly painting of a boy with his ice cream dropped onto the ground. She grimaced at the picture.

"A boring blue boy, in a painfully boring blue painting." She mutters. 

"Got that right."

Y/n swerves around mindlessly looking at more of the room. 

Until she notices that both their dolls are missing from their spots.

She looks around for any sight of the two dolls.

"Uhh Bakugo-"

The boy turns around. "What?!"

"Did you move the dolls or something, they aren't on the table."

He starts looking around the room. "The fuck?"

"Here." He nods towards the two dolls laying on the floor behind a cardboard box. 

The two match contact for a moment, exchanging the same feeling of suspicion and slight fear. Y/n inches toward the dolls as Bakugo crawls down and shoves the cardboard box out of the way.

She grabs her doll and gazes at it for a second, feeling a sense of creepiness.  

Both kids felt as if a magnet was pulling them towards the lonely door. 

From behind the cardboard box lay a single, small outline of a door small enough to crawl through.

Y/n stares at the door suspiciously while Bakugo does the same.

"This is getting weirder and weirder. I know Kiri isn't the type to do witchcraft and all that." She says.

"Yeah, I didn't even know we had this door here."

"Hold on- HEY OLD HAG! WHERE DOES THIS DOOR GO?!" Bakugo screeched for his mom. 

Mitsuki types on her laptop. "I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW!"

"IT'S LOCKED UP!!"
.
.
.
"COME ONNNNNNNN!" He shouts.

Mitsuki sighs deeply and stomps over to the room. She rests her fists on her hips and gives Bakugo a stern look. 

"Will you stop pestering me if I do this for you?"

Bakugo glares back and slowly nods. Y/n secretly cowers at how scary the two can be.

"Fine."

The mighty woman pulls open a drawer filled with different colored keys of all shapes and sizes.

She pulls out a single black key, its head being shaped like a button. 

Using the key, Mrs. Bakugo tears the wallpaper covering the door, Bakugo unknowingly gazing at y/n's excited and eager face. 

Both dolls stared lifelessly at the door being opened.

Mitsuki unlocks the tiny door as it creaks and crumbles from age.......
only to reveal bricks blocking it up.

"Aww... bricks?" Y/n pouts.

"C'mon!" Bakugo rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. 

Mitsuki sighed. "They probably blocked it off when they divided up the house."

"Ugh, you're kidding. And why is the door so small..." Bakugo mutters. 

"We made a deal little shit! ZIP IT!" Y/n flinches at the outburst, and Mitsuki imitates a zipper closing her mouth whilst walking out the room. 

The pair sit together in silence, the two of them looking at each other before staring back at where Mitsuki left. 

"You forgot to lock it!"

"ARGHHHHHHHH!"

Mitsuki tosses the black key back into its drawer. Y/n closes the tiny door shut in disappointment. Both of the kids sigh and stand up, taking their own dolls in their hands. 

"What time is it?" Y/n asks Bakugo.

"Why do you need to know?" He asks.

Y/n fiddles with her matching doll. "I might have to head out soon to Kiri's house so I can stay over. My parents are out still."

Bakugo slightly frowns, trying to hide his slight disappointment.

He averts eye contact from y/n, crossing his arms and pouting. "Would you like to stay over... or whatever..."

"...NOT BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO!! But because you haven't seen everything yet!!"

Y/n smirks at Bakugo, knowing his true intent behind his "request".

"Awww Bakugo~ You don't want me to leave yet? I thought you said 'this isn't some playdate shit!'" She teases while imitating his gruff voice.

"HAH? NO! I'LL HAVE YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW-"

Y/n waves her hand while doubling over with a laugh.

"I'm kiddingg!! I'm kidding!! I'll stay over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 305 14
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
366K 10.7K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...
86K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021
165K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...