Toothless Adventures in Highs...

Af claudiastegman

A girl has certain powers that she doesn't want people to find out, but eventually her friends all find out a... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Matthew's point of view)
Chapter 22 (Still from Matthew's point of view)
Chapter 23 (Back to Toothless point of view)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Matthew's point of view)
Chapter 27 (Back to Toothless's point of view)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1 0 0
Af claudiastegman

Today is Thanksgiving and I get to go over to Ocean's house for dinner. I told them I was going to make some cinnamon rolls to bring over there. So I started to make them around 8:30 because I forgot that Matthew was coming over around 9 to check on me. So when 9 rolled around and I heard the doorbell ring. So I went to go answer it and found Matthew at the door.

"Hey Matthew."

"Hey Toothless how are you doing and what are you making?" he asked, sniffing the air.

"Come on in," I said, inviting him in. "I'm doing fine and I'm making cinnamon rolls for tonight because Ocean's family invited me over."

"Well they look good. Would you like to go for a walk with me?"

"That would be amazing. Just let me clean up a little bit." I said and started to clean up. Then Matthew came and helped me clean up so we could go faster and spend more time together. When we were done cleaning up, I got my shoes on and grabbed a jacket. We were near the end of my street and we saw someone coming up on us from the right. It was a kid from school and neither of us could figure out who it was so we turned right and when we got closer we figured out who it was. It was Emma. Neither of us liked her but we both knew she had a crush on Matthew so we tried to cross the street and she spotted us before we could.

"Hey Matthew, why are you hanging out with this weirdo?" she asked.

"Well Emma I am not hanging out with any weirdos like you. And if you are talking about Toothless here, she's not a weirdo and we are going on a walk together." he said.

"But why are you hanging out with her and why are you holding her hand?" she asked, sounding disgusted.

"Well I have one answer for both those questions and it is that she is my girlfriend and I don't care if you think she is not the brightest person in the world because I think she is. So if you will excuse us we must be on our way." As he said this, I felt myself blushing and I smiled to try to hide it.

"Before you go, can you tell me how your science project is going Matthew?"

"It's going really well. Do you know what I'm doing for it because if you don't it's okay? I believe it's going to win first prize in the fair." he said with a little hint of brangingness in his voice.

"Well I heard from that Liam kid that you have built a dragon that is life size and has cool features."

"That is exactly what I have done but there are still some modifications I need to do on it. It should be done by the time the fair comes around."

"It sounds really cool. I would love to see it sometime before then when you get finished with it. Would that be okay?"

"Yes that would be fine. How about 4 on Monday?"

"That sounds alright to me. See you guys then."

"See you then Emma." I said smiling.

When we were out of earshot Matthew asked, "Are you okay with being my science experiment because it seems that it has gotten around that you are?"

"Ya that's totally fine. I have some ideas to get Emma not to bother us anymore."

"Well okay then, just make sure you don't do anything stupid enough that it gives away who you really are."

"Alright, how is Emma going to find us exactly?"

"So here's my plan. Me and you are going to go to the woods before Emma gets to my house. We'll pick a spot for you to transform and while I go get Emma you transform so that she doesn't blame you for anything that goes on. Once I get back with her, she'll see you and ask me some questions. One of them may be if she can touch you and are you okay if I tell her she can because if it's not I'll tell her she can't."

"That's fine with me just make sure that if she does it too much I will do something harsh back to her."

"Alright then. So once I'm done answering all her questions, I want you to do some cool stuff."

"What kind of stuff do you want me to do?" I asked because I knew what I wanted to do but it was probably not what he wanted me to.

"I want you to do what you feel like is appropert but nothing too extreme."

"Okay then. Well I need to get back to my house so I can finish making my cinnamon rolls for tonight. You are more than welcome to come and help me if you want to." I said hoping he would come over because I hated being alone all the time.

"Ya I'll come as long as I get some to take home when we're done."

"Yes you can take some home." I said. When we finally got back to my house, we went inside and got to work. After a little bit, Matthew came up behind me, moved some of my hair and kissed my neck. "Shouldn't you be working? I didn't exactly invite you over to kiss me."

"Ya I know, but you had some flour on your nose and I just came over to take it off." he said and brushed the imaginary flour off my nose.

I kissed him and said, "Get back to work weirdo."

"Fine." he said. It was a couple of minutes after that that I started to get a headache so I took some medicine and sat down for a couple of minutes. It started to get worse so I told Matthew to text all our other friends to get over here as fast as they could and I also had him text Steve so he could check me out. When they all got here they all sat around me except for Steve. He was checking me out when something started happening to me.

"Toothless what's happening to you?" exclaimed Steve because I was flickering in between myself and my dragon self but I couldn't explain that to him because I was in too much pain. I painfully looked up at Matthew for him to explain. Even though the expression on my face was worried I still wanted Matthew to tell Steve what was going on.

"So Steve this might seem a little weird at first but it will make more sense once this stops happening." he said

"What's going with Toothless, Matthew? She has never been like this when I check on her." Steve said

"Well there is nothing you can do about what is happening to her because we don't have the technology to remove the dragon from her. And yes she has somewhat been like this when you have checked on her before." Matthew explained. Matthew picked me up and I wrapped an arm around his neck and placed my head on his chest as he took me outside into the forest just in case I fully transformed. He set me down and walked back over to where the rest of my friends were standing. I was thankful Jada had stayed with her dad so she could answer his questions that he had about what was happening to me.

"Toothless, you need to try to transform into your dragon half or try to stay in human form. Please just so I have something stable to look at and so that I can help you out." I heard Steve say.

So I tried my hardest to change into a dragon or stay in human form but it was really hard. Every time I tried it seemed to make my headache worse. "I - I can't, it's too hard to do either of them and it hurts too much to try. I - I need help staying in human form."

"Matthew go help her," I heard Ocean say. Her voice seemed to be a million miles away.

"Right. I'm coming Toothless, just hang in there." he said, rushing back over to me. He sat down next to me and I put my head in his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair and it seemed to help because I was staying in human form longer than before.

"Ocean why didn't anyone else go help Toothless?" I heard Steve ask.

"Well Steve, Matthew's her boyfriend and probably the only one who can help her stay in human form the best right now." she explained.

"Well, at least I can check on her now without her shifting form every couple of seconds." As he was checking on me, my body calmed down enough to where Matthew didn't have to hold me but he didn't stop running his fingers through my hair. It still helped because my head was still pounding from my headache. Steve said that I should be okay by the time we got back to my house, so we all got up and went back to my house.

When we got to my house I said, "Thanks guys for helping me out. Hey Steve, I'm sorry if I scared you, that's never happened before. I just hope it doesn't happen again. It wasn't the greatest feeling on the planet."

"It's all right but I've seen that dragon that's inside you somewhere before."

"You actually have seen and treated me in dragon form before." I said with a smile on my face.

"You mean that dragon that all your friends were around was you and not just another dragon that's on the island."

"There are no other dragon's on the island and yes that was me that my friends were around when you came to check on me. Well see you later Steve. And just remember you can't tell anyone else about all this."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

30 0 7
New kid+ Popular head cheerleader= Love story All about the high school cliche love story.
315 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...
873 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
5.4K 153 46
A quiet girl stumbles into the lives of the TeenTitans. After saving their lives, the girl becomes closer to them. And yet suddenly she is attracted...