Ninjago: Rise of the Purple N...

By Siriusaboutmione

(Each book is 1 season). Ninjago is once at trouble when Forito an evil Samurai wants to take over! When they... More

Episode 1: The forbidden Ninja
Episode 2: Ninja never give up

Episode 3: Return of the Sensei

83 1 18
By Siriusaboutmione

When Sensei Wu finally returns, he explains about the Elemental Core of Space. It's time for Nixon Foyth to finally unlock his elemental power!

"Get up, get up, try again!" the words had come from none other than Kai, Nixon still hadn't reached his elemental power.

"Alright, but can Lloyd sit out this time, I don't even have an elemental power!" Nixon replied, trying to make this fight easier, he couldn't beat all the Ninja on his own!

"Hmmmm, I wonder if Sensei Wu could answer this?" That was a good question, could the grand Sensei himself answer this question? Why couldn't Nixon reach his elemental power.

"For now, I'm doing my best to defeat you!" Nixon replied, but he wasn't completely truthful with that. Something else had got him thinking. He wasn't-

"It can't be!" It was a man, a very old man, he had a white beard. He had a sort of hat on. Nixon recognised him, holding his teapot delicately. Clutching his staff, eyeing up the guy in the purple suit.

"Sensei Wu ... ," Nixon rolled the name over his tongue playfully, he was still a 12 year old kid after all.

"Nixon, how, why, what?" Sensei Wu stumbled over his words as if wondering what question to start with.

"What is this now, 21 flipping questions, Sensei? By the way, you got something wrong, my name isn't Nixon anymore, call me Nix!" Nix had now decided that he needed a cool, slick name as a ninja and he decided to cut off the o and last n in his name.

"Now did you escape, Nix?" Sensei Wu asked politely, forcing the menacing tone out of his voice. He did not seem any bit happy about seeing this boy, one that he thought he would never see in his life again. Outside the monastery, the postman struggled up the steps. Losing a few letters and chasing after them.

"Simple, I swam," Nix replied, his dangerous voice coming out again, slowly dropping into combat position, like a racer about to start running.

"Why are you here?" Sensei Wu already knew the answer, the postman had finally reached the door and had rung the bell a few times, but the tension in the room was already too high for anyone to realise. Kai went to get it.

"At first I came to kill you, for revenge, but now I'm here to become the Purple Ninja! Not as if a bumbling old fool like you would care, idiotic of you of trying to get rid of me, Ninja work best in the shadows, Sensei." Nix said the words loud and clear, pausing on each word for effect. He may be his Sensei, but the man standing in front of him would never be his friend.

"Of course, but you just go back, now that you are here, terrible dangers will plague Ninjago City. I exiled you for the safety of our home. Not because I didn't want you to become the Purple Ninja!"

"Wait, but Forito was here before Nix arrived, meaning that it didn't matter if Nix was here or not." Jay was extremely confused.

"He must have arrived the second I stepped foot on the land!" Nix burst out. He still wasn't too happy that he had been exiled but at least the old-timer had a reason for his doing.

"If Nix is a curse it doesn't matter if he goes back, once the curse is set, he is the only one who is able stop it. If he goes back there'll still be others!" Kai had grown closer with the kid, he was like Lloyd when he was younger. Their friendship was unbreakable.

"Alright, but if you're truly going to become the Purple Ninja, we need to collect your Elemental Power," Wu showed a faint smile, it was incredible how much the boy resembled Kai, no wonder he (Nix) had a soft spot for him (Kai). "How are you so fit?"

"There's nothing much to do when you're in exile is there? What the fuck did you expect to do?" Nix laughed coldly, the others chuckled too, not realising that it wasn't a friendly joke.

"Hold up, I'm baffled, how the fuck does he unlock his elemental power, he hasn't done it after so long!" Nya started and decided to stop there, she was losing hope in him, it had been way too long. Sensei Wu simply stood there smiling, as if testing the others. They were clueless. There wasn't any other golden weapons.

"Unlike the rest of you, young Nix here has to claim his elemental core and absorb the energy, even from there it'll be extremely hard to reach his elemental power, exactly like you guys reaching your full potential," Sensei Wu explained carefully, Nix knew it wasn't going to be an easy job. It was going to be really hard to even absorb the energy let alone harness it.

"So where exactly is this elemental core and what is his power?" Zane asked, what elemental power had they missed?

"The elemental core is found at the very top of the mountain of space I can guess you all know what his power is now. The thing is no one knows where it is found. There's a riddle of where to find it though," Sensei Wu looked up after finishing all the ninja nodded their heads, urging him to go on.

"Go on! " Nix shouted, on the verge of blowing up with excitement.

" Here goes, Where the elemental master of space feels most at peace is where he finds the mountain of space. Where he is nor alive or dead. He holds the key to the mountain because his whole life he has been at the mountain, " Wu finished as confused and dumbfounded as the rest of the ninja.

"Nix hasn't been anywhere except the island of watsit! " Jay explained looking around at the rest of the group for clues.

"The island of the Neglected Jay, but you're right, Nix hasn't been anywhere except from that island!" Nya said, how were they meant to find it.

But Nix was elsewhere, he knew of a place. "Maybe I know a thing or two. There was once a mountain protected by various monsters and beast, with the Dragon Quartet at the very top. I tried making it up there once or twice but I never got far, it'll be tough but we must do this! " Nix explained, he knew that this wasn't going to be an easy job.

"So what are we waiting for?" Kai said, still excited at the amount of action he had got recently.

"Ummm, guys? Is it me or is Forito back at it destroying the local library? " Jay had went inside after he had heard a ping that meant there was danger. Only he had heard it, but it didn't sound at all good.

They found themselves heading out, Nix had been asked to stay behind but with Forito they needed all the strength they could get. Plus he had argued that it was good training for the challenge which lay ahead. By the time they had finally reached Ninjago City Library, massive destruction had been caused. People had broken arms and legs, lives had been taken, the building had come crashing down and was now a raging inferno, waiting to explode. Forito stood proudly and modestly, clearly admiring his handiwork.

"You're going down!" Jay exclaimed, showing off by zapping lighting in various directions and making several apologies to Cole, Zane and Nya. It was natural for Kai to go first on a regular day, what with his hot head and all. Kai stepped forward being careful to dodge whatever trick Forito had up his sleeve. The boomerang type shurikens were first, Kai dodged twice to be safe, not taking any chances. After a few rebounding blades were flung across the huge pile of ash, he picked up the pace. Flipping sideways forwards, backwards and trying to reach the villain. Kai was about to launch the first punch, he would've been attacked first if Zane didn't sneak up from behind and launch an incredible kick, nearly winding Forito. Kai's punch you could say was "too hot to handle". Forito got back up launching a side kick and knocking the air out of Kai and spinning round exactly 90 degrees to launch a high punch which in Okinawa Karate is commonly known as "Jodan Tsuke" Zane felt the full force of it and fell back instantly. Jay threw lighting balls across the wreck that used to be a library. Forito dodged all of them but one which sent him flying backwards. Lloyd launched a huge energy ball that damaged Forito but he simply sped away not looking to be defeated.

But Nix wasn't letting him go that easily he picked up a door and went to the other side of the library to reach the pavement, gaining speed by scraping his foot across the ground as it was flat it was easy and smooth. He used it as a makeshift skateboard. Forito made the mistake of looking back. Nix jumped forward and knocked him off his vehicle. He had done it.

"You're getting too big for your boots kid," Forito said, agitatedly throwing a bunch of weapons at Nix who dodged every one of them. Forito launched a devastating punch that reached Nix's left cheek. Nix reacted quickly by trying to land a fly kick on the villain's stomach. It would've worked but Forito dodged the attack just in time. He flung Nix away from his bike and turned into high gear and drove off, spraying a lot of dust in his trail. Leaving only the screeching of his tyres as a souvenir of this fight.

"He got away, once again!" Nix was angry with himself, he thought he had the battle covered.

"It's okay we all lose sometimes. All we need to do is learn from that and build from the mistakes," Kai reassured him, receiving nods from the rest of the team.

"What we need to focus on is getting your elemental core and then reach your elemental power," Lloyd stated.

" Wait a minute, if it's the Island of the Neglected, aren't the creatures neglected? That means they're extremely dangerous, " Cole wailed, maybe a few months ago he wouldn't be scared but now he was extremely unfit.

They arrived back at the monastery, training before the long journey. But before they set off Nix said, "It's time to eject the neglected!" this was going to be a heck of an adventure!

"Time to go play," Lloyd said.

All of you thanks so much for the love and support, I'm enjoying writing this series. Major storylines arriving in the next couple episodes and the whole new Space core saga coming up a 4 episode saga. Enjoy and remember "Jump up, kick back, whip around and spin!" Siriusaboutmione

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...