Ben 10 Omniverse: the Predat...

By Geo-devourer

Dr. Psychobos makes one last attempt to get his nemtrix back from the Galvan, Axmuth, once he gets he finally... More

Alien Predators
Love interest.
Predatrix vs. Omnitrix
King of the predators
New predator.
Tetra Beauty and Alien Beast
The Alien predator meets Cryptids.
The Beast of the beach
The Revenge Beast Style
2 twins 1 beast
Like Son Like Ma
Season 2
Bros, Girls, and a Rumble Dome.
Milk Run
Alien Vet
The Drilling Question
The Speed For Greed
Winter Break in July

Nemitrix Reborn

8.6K 81 28
By Geo-devourer

On Galvan prime

The galvans were doing their usually thing, making inventions or coming up with ideas. They would display they inventions for others to see or store them in in a high facility. But for the most dangerous stuff they built, they kept it in their the most highest, securest, under the tightest of soldiers , their vault( or alien so to speak). This vault contain none other the no longer functional chronosapian timebomb, warp field generators, and their visitor albedo. But beside the recalibrated ultimatrix, there's another device that could( if wasn't made poorly) that could rivals or surpass Azmuths omnitrix, the nemetrix, dna of the dangerous, ferocious, natural predators of all the aliens of the omnitrix. But aas at a cause, it can cause the weirder to go insane. This device and others were safely locked away never to see the light of day again.... until now. There was a loud alarm that lead to the release of all devices in the cells as we someone snatch the nemetrix. The alien was fleeing the vault to escape as Galvan soldiers made there to the vault. Soon alarms around the city as the alien try's to find his ship and leave the planet but found out that it's been found by the Galvans. The figure needed a new plan. He spots building and enters it not knowing who it belongs to. When he entered the lights turned on and revealed the creator of the nemitrix, Dr Psychobos. A psychotic Cerebrocrustaceans with burning hatred and jealousy towards azmuth.

The crab scientist searched around the lab, looking for anything he can use to get the nemitrix off this planet. He looked around and found a prototype pod the omnitrix was in for deep space travel. He scoff at the "poor" design and upgraded it to fit the nemitrix's specs. The pod was modified to be mobile with mini rockets, cloaking device, and durability to survive a sun. The pod was finished and it went form gray orb to a red spiky one with rockets. He placed the  nemetrix in it activated the pod and it fired off it the atmosphere. Now gone psychobos turn around and faced the Galvan soldiers. Then we see the soldiers put psychobos in a levitating stasis field as he scoffs.

Dr. Psychobos: no matter, as the genius that I am, I knew I wouldn't make it out, so I needed to nemetrix away to continue my plans. And only I know where to find it.

???: is that a fact.

The soldiers get out of the way to let the greatest mind in 3, maybe five galaxies, Azmuth.

Dr. Psychobos: ah azmuth, like I said I surpass you in every way, this proofs this.

Azmuth: well first off, I'm surprised you escape mad ben's dimension. Second if your surpassed my intelligence your would've realized that you us the same pod the omnitrix came in, so you would've have know that it's heading to the same coordinates as it's predecessor.

This caused dr psychobos confidence to sink as he realized he sent the his prized possessions to the planet with the most alien activity.

Azmuth and Psychobos: Earth.

This is how I'll do all my stories with the intro. Under it would say predatrix awakened

In space we see the pod flying past planets, stars, even asteroids as it makes it way to earth. As it makes its way to earth one of the thruster starts to malfunction and fly off course. So instead of landing in Bellwood in lands smack dab in a junkyard miles outside of Bellwood. It crashed in a pile on of trucks creating a loud boom. On the edge of the junkyard we see a surprisingly nice trailer.

Inside we see the kitchen on the left, living room in the middle, on the right bedroom and restroom. In the bed we see someone who was sleeping until they heard the crash and got up. He went to the bathroom washed his hair and look in the mirror. ( switch  any blue with red).

(not wearing anything around neck, remember I don't own any art). The person got dressed wearing a sleeveless torn jacket with a hood, dog tags, bandages on both arms and hands, spiky  boots, and Hunter pants with belt and lion bet buckle.

( minus multiple layer of rope, shirt is fixed.)

This man was none other than Leo Nueva, or 9. He went outside to see the problem. When he got there he sees a bright red in a pile. He goes over to the light and see a strange pod. He gets closer and when he touch it the pod opened an show the a strange device. He he reached out and touched it the device latched onto his hand slighted on his arm as he tried to shake it off until it wraps around his neck. He starts panicking and tries to remove it as he soon learned it wasn't coming off. After a few minutes of trying he panted and decided to figure out what it is. In his workshop he looked up what it is, he saw  the that it belongs to alien animals that mainly dealt with Ben 10. This made Leo mad because one small thing, he was Ben best friend when young but was soon ignored and forgotten by by him, he doesn't blame him for getting the watch, he's proud of him, butt he wish that he included him. Then Leo figured out how to start the device, but then he thought if he can activated it he could upgrade it. Leo was know to fix, make, of upgrade anything with parts inside. It was hard when it was attached to his neck. Then leo open it and see alien parts before some reason he could understand how it work. He made a few modifications and he closed the lens part of the device and he pressed it, nothing happened but then he slammed it. Nothing happened but then we see the device give off a loud noise and then all of a sudden, a red electric surge flowed around Leo's body as he starts screaming as his eyes flash red as his mouth does the same. Then the device shot out a red beam as it went into the sky, out in the space reaching  every inch of space. That beam went past every planet and after going past others beams came out of the prime an headed to those planets and in each of those planets they had the predators of the native alien, that beam shot straight at them into their eyes collecting their DNA.  For the other planets the beams at to the either hibernating, or fossilize remains of the predators that surrounded and gain there dna. The Beam went to every plantet Ben has alien of, fourarms, ripjaws, swampfire, actiguana, even alien x species. Soon the beam shot back with all that dna as it made its way into the device and created a large shockwave sending Leo back. Leo was knock into a pile of scrap. Soon he woke up and noticed he was trapped and started grunting and erupted out of scrap shocking himself. He goes to a mirror and is shocked to see what happened. He has long hair going down his neck, nails were sharp claws,  sharp teeth and for the piece of resistants, sharp red eyes.

Leo: cool

He then heard a rip and looked back to see he had a black tail mixed with a monkey and snake. He freak out about this but then shrugs it off. He notice that the device was working but he noticed one thing, he can see the alien silhouette  in his eyes, just like with night vision google or virtual reality helmets, Leo  can see the nemitrix symbol on the left side of his eye and the aliens silhouette on the right and when he turn the nemitrix the Alien changed as well. The nemitrix shows when it's charged. He decided to try it out and turn the dial until he sees a rhino-crab thing as it's name was labeled above the alien called crabdozer. He slammed the nemtrix and changed the trucks flew off as he grew immense size and  six legs( two larger ones), sharp horn, and sharp spikes.

Leo: I see why it's called a crabdozer. Now let see what else we got.

So Leo started testing more of the alien predators seeing what they could do. Once he finally test all of the aliens he realized something.

Leo: you need a new name for if your going to be mine. The nemtrix just doesn't quite sound cool. I got it.... The Predatrix. Now let's have some fun, and a little payback.

Then Leo got his duffel bag as he leaves the junk yard. 4 months later in undertown we see none other than psyphon and his gang in there secret base meeting with someone wearing a helmet.

Bubble helmet then brings out crates of Taydenite As the helmet figure threw a suitcase at psyphon Who catches it as he gives it to Liam. 

???:[booming voice] well it seems all is in order. I'll be going now.

He was about to leave with the taydanite until some of psyphon's gang as he looks back at psyphon.

Psyphon: not so fast. You see, we know little about you as you know a lot about us. But we been getting rumors of a punk ruining operation of other villains, crook, and smugglers in undertown, even messed with Ma vreedle. But the one thing they all said is that the figure had the same collar you have on.

Then the villains raised their weapons at the figure as he simply chuckled.

???: ok ok, I'll at minute, I'm the guy who's been taking out operations and stealing the items but to give to the people underneath Bellwood. Now this can go 2 ways, one you let me walk with the crates, and smash your heads in, or two you don't, and I break your bones.

Psyphon: And what about option 3.

???: well glad you ask, then I get test out my new toy.

He starts turning the Predatrix while psyphon was confused.

Psyphon: wait, isn't that the nemitrix.

???: correction it's the predatrix, it has the same bells and whistles as the nemitrix. But with a few extra speakers.

He found the alien he looked for and transformed. This caused psyphon and his gang to back away in fear as the alien predator shadow dawn over them.

???: I believe that you selected option 3, the predator beat down.

The predator roars and pounced on the baddies. Outside the hideout we can screaming and roar and glass breaking as some as baddies are thrown out. The plumbers arrive just as the beast crash through a wall with the crates as jumps on a plumber tank and into the river as it swims off. Later in the middle of the friendly home part of undertown, one of the crates mysterious drops on the  from the ceiling as aliens approached it as they open and smile at the taydenite. A child Kineceleran girl looks around to see who to thank, until see looks up to see an large red eyed figure in a tunnel  right up the ceiling with pipes coming out.  She waves to him as he did the same as he leaves. In runs down the tunnel on all fours as he goes down another tunnel going down. He sticks the landing as he runs down another. A few tunnels  later he makes it to his secret hideout as he jumps. He walks over to the his table passing the other crate of taydenite. He makes his way to the table as he times out, sit down and takes off his helmet reveals himself to be Leo. He turns on his giant computer and see the latest plumber database.

Leo: hmm, let's see, ah he we go, fisttrick is planning a heist of a supply train. This will be fun. And let's hope and old pal makes his appearance.

Boom, that's it for the introduction, and don't worry the predator Leo change into will make an appearance in the next story. The next chapter Predatrix vs Omnitrix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

14.4K 512 25
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
150K 4.1K 43
Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his friend, Ben Tennyson. Although, their av...
25K 450 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
6.4K 130 21
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...