New predator.

Hey guys my bud, ironbloodangel ask a predator which I happily added. My I present to you, thee king of the ring, The Khanivore.(collar around neck).

Strength: As a Beast, Khanivore has amazing strength, as shown in her fight with Turboraptor

Agility: Khanivore is capable of moving rapidly, even being able to run across a wall.

Tail/Tentacles: Khanivore's tail can split apart into four tentacle-like appendages that can be used to stab her opponents as well as an extensive means of mobility. She can also use her tail to wrap up humans, much like an octopus. Each of the tentacle ends with a blade that can slash and pierce through Turboraptor's dense muscles.

Claws: Khanivore's main weapons of choice when fighting other Beasts.

Sharp Crests: Khanivore also has blade-like crests protruding forward on her snout and lower jaw to stab opponent with at point-blank range.

Opposable Thumbs: Thanks to hominoid DNA as her basic genome, she possesses human-like hand complete with a opposable thumb to firmly grab things.

Laser blast: when he builds up enough energy he can fire a blast off energy from his mouth.

And boom, this might be one of the most dangerous predator in the predatrix, like frenzyback he'll have an unknown prey. See you in the next chapter, Tetra beauty and alien beast.