Found You

By BookLover16218

**CONTAINS ANIME SPOILERS** ~Sequel to my other book "The Face of the God". Would check that out first since... More

Prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
note from author
1.7
1.8
1.9
a/n
1.10
1.11
1.12
a/n
1.13
2.1
2.2

2.3

193 12 2
By BookLover16218

:::y/n:::
I slow down my steps as I start to reach Ara's door.

     ... I wonder if she's still even here...

I suck in my breath before knocking three times on her door.

...

Silence ensues. I knock again, this time with a little more force.

...

Even more silence. As I was about to knock for the fifth time, the door slowly opens to reveal a tall man in a dress suit.

     "Hello, princess, are you looking for Ara?" He asks, opening the door further to let me in.

     "Yes, is she here today? I heard she's been busy lately, trying to find that Donghae sword."

     "She is not here today, she is currently venturing the rest of the tower to find her sword."

I sigh, sitting down in her living room. I expected as much, she's usually very busy anyways. I had at least hoped that I would be able to see her again today.

     "Would you like me to inform her that you are here?" He asks.

     I think for a bit, "No, it's fine. I don't want to bother her any further. It was nice seeing you again, Yuji. Goodbye now."

I get up and head for the door, Yuji following behind me.

     "Understood, princess. Please come back again, I am sure Princess Arie would like to see you again as well."

I look back and give a small smile before turning around. I hear the door behind me close and I start to head for Aguero's house.

     Maybe Aguero knows where that sword is, he's such a know-it-all after all.

     "Oh, whatever! I don't need that brat's help anyways. I'll stop by Aguero's house and leave after," I tell myself. "If it's taking Ara this long to find it, then I might as well step in to help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
718K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.