Keep Me Sane.

Af jahsehsvicecity

Ever since her parents died, Shania's life been nothing but hell. I mean she has a older brother and they wer... Mere

Characters :
1:
2:
3:
More Characters :
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
not update, message
11:
13:
More characters :

12:

564 18 12
Af jahsehsvicecity

Jahseh's POV :

I pulled up to the school pissed asf at Ming.

I looked at the boy who was terrified for his life as I was speeding. I took deep breaths before calming down. I didn't wanna walk in there acting a fool and drawing attention to myself.

He looked up at the school and made a face then looked back at me and raised his left eyebrow. "What we here for?"

"I've been looking after this girl for quite some time now. And I've been very, emotionally attached to her ever since, now I can't leave her out of my sight." I explained as I turned the car off.

"One of my boys was suppose to be keeping an eye on her and she got jumped."

"See man if I was there the people she got jumped by wouldn't have lasted a minute." He said giving me a good impression of him.

Maybe he's not so bad after all.

I smirked a little. "What makes you so sure about that yungin?"

"I've got expelled from this school  and every other school due to putting niggas in critical condition." He leaned back with his eyes closed, smiling at the thought of it while cracking his knuckles.

My eyes widened as if I seen my reflection in this kid. He was exactly like me, just a little younger and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

He'll probably be more useful than Ming ass.

"What you said your name was again?" I turned the car off but keeping the radio on.

"It's Caleb and I'm 16." He leaned the seat back and put one hand behind his head.

"Well aight then." I tossed my phone towards. "You gone be my little assistant for now. Just answer if someone calls. Then delivered the message back to me." I explained while reaching over and grabbing a gun from the glove compartment.

He nodded and looked at the gun then raised an eyebrow. "Damn already?" He laughs shaking his head.

"No. Just in case they give me a hard time trying to get in. I won't do nothing but scare them with it."

"Yeah right, you gone shoot that bitch up." He joked as he begins to laugh.

"You may be right and once you hear that gunshot or those gunshots, the car better be up and ready to go soon as I run out this motherfucker." I said straight facing him and getting out the car tucking the gun in my pants.

"Be back." I said as I started to walk up towards the double doors that leads inside the school.

I felt the stares, heard the whispers, and heard the laughters. I stopped and faced towards those who were making them.

"Y'all can either get hurt, or get killed if y'all don't stop FUCKING starring at me."

They all jumped at the sound of the anger I had in my voice and quickly scattered off away from me.

I finally made my way inside and the first person I seen was Ming. I walked up to him and once he turned around my fist came in contact with his jaw.

"Vro what the fuck?" He asked angrily as he hissed in pain holding it.

"That was for not keeping your fucking eyes on her. You had one Job and for that your ass it back on guard duty."

"Nigga it wasn't my fault I thought she was in the cafe."

"Do you know who did it?" I asked anxiously and cracking my knuckles and neck a little.

"Nahh but I can bring you to the nurse. That's where she's at." He said continuing to hiss in pain while holding his jaw.

"Bet." I looked at him raising my left eyebrow and tilted my head a little. "And grow some fucking balls I ain't even hit you that hard."

"Yes you did bitch." He mean mugged as he began to lead me to the nurses office.

"Well. I have to admit, you DID deserve it you know." I joked letting out a laugh while following behind him.

"Yeah I guess I did. I'm sorry vro and I will apologize to her to." He said as he held the door open for me. "Well here it is."

"I'm pretty sure she'll appreciate that. I'm still not changing my mind though. You on guard duty still."

"Psst man fuck you." He sucked his teeth and walked off.

"LOVE YOU TOO." I yelled back dramatically while holding onto the door knob.

He flicked me off as he was walking away which just made me laugh.

I turned the knob and walked into the nurses office. I scammed the place looking to spot Shania.

"Excuse me, you don't look like a student who goes to this school. May I ask what you're doing here and how you get in here."

A little lightskin lady with auburn hair came up to me adjusting her glasses as she held a clipboard in other hand.

"I'm a friend of Shania-"

"She's been escorted to the hospital not too long ago. Her injuries were pretty bad." She cut me off before I could even finish a word.

I tilt my head a little and was about to say something disrespectful but I really don't got time for this.

"Damn, that bad huh? Do you know which hospital?"

"You should ask her brother Chresanto. He should be there." She turned around and was walking back to her seat.

"You called her fucking brother? That nigga-"

"YOUNG MAN! Language. And yes HER brother. Which, I'm quite certain you're aware of since you are a friend of hers." She explained as she went and typed away.

I bit my lower lip then quietly walked over towards her desk then took out my pocket knife and aggressively put my hand over her mouth and held the knife towards her neck.

Her eyes widened as her screams filled up my hand tears quickly started to form into her eyes.

I leaned down towards her ear and whispered. "Imma ask again because if you don't tell me.. I'll slice your throat."

That's when she gave up and grabbed a pen and paper then started to write down the name and address to the hospital.

Once she was finished, she handed it to me. I took it and let her go.

"Get out now." she stood up pointing to door with a serious look on her face.

I just shrugged and gave a smirk before heading towards the door with her tailing the fuck out of me.

I walked out her office and faced her. "Thank you."

"And don't come back." She slammed the door in my face and locked it. And because she did that, I will be back.

I made my way back to the car without being interrupted then got in and started the car up.

"Where's the girl?" Caleb asked looking confused.

"She's at the hospital, that's where we're about to head too now." I pulled out of the school's parking lot and headed towards there.

"Did anyone call?"

"Ohh yeah, this one girl named Shania.. she seemed really scared on the other line." Caleb handed me the phone.

I pulled over to the right and quickly grabbed it callling her back.

It started to ring and honestly, I was scared to death. Within those minutes that she called while I was gone something could've happened.

"...Jahseh..?" was all I heard on the other end and was relief that it was her.

"Yes.  Where are you?" I said responding to her.

"Okay. Stay where you're at and don't move from that spot. I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and began driving again.

I pulled up to the park 10 minutes later and seen her seating on one of the benches. I decided to beep the horn and she looked up.

"DAMMNNNNNNNNNNNN." Both Caleb and I leaned to the side looking surprised.

Her face was all bruised up, her left eye was black and purple, her bottom lip was busted in and from the bandage that's wrapped around her nose, it looked like it was broken.

I needed to know who did this, which I'm pretty sure I already know who. I just need confirmation.

I got out the car so that she knew it was me, the look on her face went from frowning to smiling as her eyes widened.

"Jahsehhh." She stood up but immediately sat back down due to the pain she's in.

I closed the door and walked up to her. "Who did it? And why are you here at the park instead of the hospital?"

She hissed in pain as I looked down as she was holding her leg. I ain't realized she had a whole fucking cast on.

"I can give you 2 names. Geneva and Chresanto."

Bingo. Just as I expected.

I felt my blood boil as my fist slowly began to ball up but I took a deep breath then looked at Shania. "Well.. let's get you home. We can talk in detail about it once you're good too."

She nodded her head. I carefully and gently picked her up bridal style as she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck.

Caleb came outta nowhere and grabbed her crutches. "Oh Shania, this is Caleb the one who answered my phone, he's my new assistant and Caleb this is my lul baby, Shania."

I seen her blushed once I said that and shyly waved at him. "Hii it's nice to meet you." He waved back saying the say and with that. I carried her to the car with him following behind me.

Caleb jogs and opens the back door, I gave him a head nod before putting Shy in there. I strapped her in then got in the car and drove home after stopping to get her something to eat first.

•••

We sat, talked and ate. Now she's sleeping and I'm pissed off. In a way, I kinda knew Geneva was behind it all but I didn't think she'd take it this far and now I have to have a few words with her.

As for her brother, I have ALOT planned for his ass so Shania doesn't even have to worry about him.

I was sitting here in my bed, watching her sleep. She looks so innocent every time. Like damn, who would wanna hurt her. She was just a baby after all.

I smiled to myself before placing a kiss on her forehead.

At least she has hands. My little fighter had a few hits in. I'm so proud of her for finding sticking up and defending herself foreal.

She's gonna need a lil more practice though, which can wait because I'm enrolling her into a different school across town.

I looked at my phone as it was flashing, it was Geneva. I had texted her asking her if we could meet up.

Of course her ass agreed to it. But little does she know what this meet was for.

I looked one last glance at Shy and pulled the covers over her then got up and got dressed. I grabbed my gun and tucked it in the back of my sweats for emergencies.

It was almost time for me to take my meds. I decided to hold up on that until after I spoke to Geneva, she hasn't seen me off my meds yet and it'll let her know that I'm not the one to fuck around with.

I was in my bathroom washing my face, and once I was done. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were now black. It was time to go.

I walked out the bathroom, grabbed my phone and keys then walked out the room and downstairs. "Ayo, I'm heading out for a minute. Shania's sleep, watch out for her."

I told Caleb and Stoke, they were just chilling in the livingroom smoking while playing the game. "We got her."

I nodded my head and headed out.

Pulling up to her house 15 minutes later, I pulled out my phone and texted her.. letting her know that I was outside.

HEY YALL! i know i know i said i was going to start updating every friday, as y'all can see... that was a LIE! but man this adult life ain't easy 😩😩 and then again with his documentary coming out and stuff i was going to wait until then so that this story could be a lil more realistic you know? that i have another story in the works so imma just do it with that .. and i didn't want to keep y'all waiting until 20487 or some shit i swear i didn't think y'all would enjoy this story as much as i was lol but imma continue this story fr fr and i will be updating again this next week. 💙

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.2K 43
She was a blood. He was crip. They were rivals. They hated each other. He was the leader. He was the top dawg. He ran everything. He was crazy and d...
98.1K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.
67.8K 4K 30
17 year old Lexi deals with a troubled 21 year old name Lucas. One day there is a serious incident where Lexi is put in much danger and end up meetin...
5K 257 19
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.