Only you (Niall Horan Fanfic)...

By OhSnapItsKaitlyn

How would you feel if you we're just in the x-factor and got kicked off then when you get home your step-mom... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

70 3 1
By OhSnapItsKaitlyn

Chapter 6 (Pic to the side is Claire)

Liz's P.O.V

Once we were done with breakfast Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and i were going to go back to my house to pick up my stuff. Zayn was gonna stay at Perrie's for the rest of the week. Thank God!! I called dibs on taking a shower first so i went into the bathroom with some clothes that Danielle let me borrow. Well she wasn't here but she had some spare ones there. Once i got in the shower i started singing my new song i was working on.(A/N her mom wrote this song to her btw and ik its by bruno mars but just go with it.)

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay

You know I'll say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

The way you are

The way you are

Girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are, yeah

When i was done with  my shower and hopped out i changed in my clothes well Danielle's clothes still it counts and i opened the door to be greeted by 3 boys with their mouths wide open and Niall smirking in the corner.

"Um nice to see you too guys." I said awkwardly to them.

"Was that you?"

"That was awesome!"

"Marry me...."

"LOU!" all the boys screamed at Louis comment i just giggled.

"That's ok guys i know he was just playing." I said while giggling.

"Told you she was good." Niall said a matter-of-factly .

"Yeah you were right." Harry said.

"I know I was." Niall said.

"Hey she should open for us one night!'' Lou said.

"Oh no no no...." I said waving my hands up.

"Pleeeeeease for me?" Niall asked with a puppy dog face.

"Oh shit he gave her the puppy dog face Hurry Liz look away!'' Harry said while tackling me.

"Ugh fine only if you get you fat arse off me!" I said to him.

"Hey! I am not fat!" He said.

"Yes you are!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!.... Hey wait no fair you cheated!" He said.

"Too late you confessed it!" I said then walked into the kitchen.

"Damn she is a feisty one.....'' Harry said.

"I heard that!" I yelled back.

"Good!" He said back.

"Ok guys keys just drop it and go." Liam being all 'daddy direction' on us. So we walked out and i stuck my tongue at him. He out his hand to his heart as if he was saying he as Hurt.

"Hurtful!" He said. I just laughed Liam was driving and Harry called shot gun and Niall and I called middle back and Louis said he wants to lay out cause he was tired in the back.

"Ok so where do we go?" Liam asked i started to get worried.

"Um just take a left up here." I said Niall saw me and grabbed my hand squeezing it lightly, i smiled to him. He returned one.we pulled up to my drive way and i jumped out locking the door behind me.

"LIZ WHAT THE HECK OPEN UP!" Niall said worried i shook my head and said, "no Niall i have to go in and see if it is safe i don't want you all to get hurt." I said then went up to the door and opened it and saw no one i let out a breath that i didn't even know i was holding. I waved them in and they came out of the car.

"There not here but that doesn't mean they won't be here soon.'' I explained and ran up the stairs with them hot on my trails. I got out my only suit case and dumped in all my clothes and phone charger.i went to go get my guitar but it wasn't on the stand i grabbed the case and it wasn't in there. I looked around then found it on the ground in my corner all smashed up and bent i gasped and tears formed in my eyes.

"Liz where are you i can't f-" he came rushing in and saw my guitar and came rushing over to me.

"What happen?" He asked me i just said 'i don't know'. He tried giving me a hug and i just stood up and anger filling up in me.

"I can't believe he would do that!'' I said then Niall came up and told me to sit down and i did.

"I mean he knew that it was my moms guitar he knew it i mean seriously i loved that guitar my mom even signed it for me just before she died, I-I just miss her!" I said before Niall coming and kissing my forehead.

"I am sure she would be very proud of you, I know i am." He said.

"Thanks." I said. Suddenly we were both leaning in and then my step sister ,Claire came in - just great.

"Oh hey bitch i see you found your guitar oops sorry i dropped it on the way up here." She said oh so it was her who broke it, I tried charging at her but Niall grabbed my waist to keep me from killing her.

"Oh my god your Niall Horan you from One Direction! Why are you here with my slut of a sister?'' She asked pointing her fake nails at me.

"Step sister Claire ,Step!!" I yelled at her and told Niall to let me go.

"Ok." He said  awkwardley then let me go and standing really close to me so i wouldn't charge at her.

"Oh well mom and dad wont like this once they hear your back." She said taking her phone out.

"You wouldn't?" I said with my eyes wide.

"Oh I could unless you little friend here wants to kiss me." She said walking closer to Niall. Niall looked at me and i bit my lip and nodded. I closed my eyes as they kissed right in front of me. I opened them 1 minute later and they were still kissing well more like Claire trying to swallow Niall but Niall is trying to push her away but she is holding into him like her life. Finally he managed to break away from the 'kiss'. Then all of a sudden she pulled her phone out and dialed a number.

"Hey dad." She said to the phone. My eyes widen and looked at Niall and he had wide eyes too.

"Yeah I have a surprise for you." She said with a smirk on her face she mouthed 'payback' payback? Payback for what. I just stood there frozen until Niall put me over his shoulder and carried me out of my room to find the lads.

"Niall wait put me down my guitar!" I said and he let me down and i went to get it when I went up there Claire was smirking.

"I can't believe you! Niall kissed you and you still didnt do as you promised!" I screamed at her face

"I didn't say i promised i said i could not would!" She said a matter-of -factly.

"Well still you cant make someone do something and you just get away with it afterwards." I said.

"Well I wouldn't be so sure." I heard a familiar voice say from the door, i turned around and saw my drunk father and Claire make her way downstairs probaly looking for Niall.

"Long time no see Elizabeth hanging that boyband?'' He slurred.

"I-I....-" I got cut off by a slap across my face.

"Oh it will much much worse and good news...." He said leaning down towards me and whispering " we have all the time in the world.'' He said while smiling.

-Niall's P.O.V

Claire came down with a smile in her face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her then noticed that Lizzy was gone, my eyes widened and then she leaned down and passionately kissed me she kept poking at my lip for an entrance but i didn't let here i couldn't do that to Bridget (my girlfriend) and more importantly Lizzy.

"Ahhh my eyes what the hell is going on in here Niall you have Bridget not to mention Lizzy!' Lou screamed at me i tried pushing her off me but she kept forcing herself on me. I opened my eyes and signaled for Lou to Come and help me, he knew it wasn't my fault and came and helped me.

"What the hell Claire?" I asked her.

"Oh shut up you won't have that slut anymore after what dad is doing to her.'' She said then covered her mouth i guess i shouldn't of heard that. Just then i heard a scream coming from Lizzy's room. I ran upstairs and saw her dad holding her by her shirt and her face covered in blood. He dropped her hard and when I mean hard i mean really hard and then i came charging at him i tackled him to the ground he was too weak to do anything and i punched him straight in the jaw he finally stopped fighting back at me and I ended up with a bloody jaw and a bloody faced Lizzy in my arms.

"Please don't leave Liz i am right here.'' I told her while brushing her lose blond pieces of hair out of her face.

"Don't worry i won't." She said then rested her head in my chest i told the lads to grab her stuff and guitar and we went home her head layed in my lap. She is really beautiful and i think i am falling for her no i know it....

I am falling for Elizabeth Miller

But what about Bridget.......

Authors note

DUU D UUU NUUUU

INTENSE!!!!!! anyway my little nuggets have fun reading.....

Anywho,......

Byyyye!!!

Thanks

~Kate<3

Continue Reading