Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Pic on the side is Niall on the phone) (pretend he is talking to liz)

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe I didn't see it before she is Lizzy, my best friend we told each other everything. The lads and i went to Harry and Louis' flat and they were complaining because i was complaining to much about food, I mean who does that!?

"I mean seriously Niall why do you complain about food so much i mean you eat like-" Liam was cut off by my ringtone. It said unknown number.

"Hello? I asked all i heard was a girls voice on the other end.

"Niall help" she told then i realize that the girl was Lizzy.

"Lizzy is that you where are you?" I asked her and she gave me her address

"Ok Lizzy hold in tight i will be right there" she let out a moan, and then i told the lads to get in the car.

"Why where are we going?" Louis asked.

"To get carrots," I joked, "no you idiot i have to go get Lizzy." I snapped. He looked down when I snapped.

"Sorry Lou i just need to get to Lizzy i think something is wrong c'mon lads lets go." They all stayed when we got there. 

Once we got there she was lying in the floor with blood on her white shirt.

"Oh my god Lizzy!" I screamed. She told me to shut up because her dad was on the couch passed out with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Oh sorry but i need to take you to my flat its not that deep so we don't need to go to the hospital, the other lads are in the car."i picked her up bridal style and to her out the door.

"God you weigh nothing what do you eat?" I joked , she giggled my response ' wow' i thought 'her laugh is so cute' wait Niall you have a girlfriend snap out of it.

---------------------------------------------

I took her to the my flat and put her on my bed , then all the lads came rushing in.

"What happen?!" Liam asked shocked.

"I went to her house because she called and when I got there her shirt was covered in blood an a knife right next to her."I explained.

"Do you think she is suicidal?" Asked Harry.

"I don't know let's ask her when she wakes up." I said. Then there was an awkward silence until Louis broke it.

"God what if she is dead i don't want to be in jail!" He said.

"What if she is dead?" Zayn asked.i checked if she had a pulse and she did.

"She isn't dead mate." I told him.

"Lets take her outside and pour water on her that will wake her up." Louis said enthusiastically. 'What the actual fuck' (A/N sorry for the language) i thought but i was soon torn out of my thoughts when Liz shot right up. She was dozing out so i asked her if she was alright.

"Lizzy are you ok?" I asked with concern in my voice, instantly her eyes filled up with tears i quickly rushed over to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong love, who I'd this to you?" Harry asked her. She hesitated trying to figure out a lie.

"Ummmm i fell on glass." She lied we obviously knew she was lying well at least i did. I gave her a ' liar c'mon tell me' then she gave me a 'later' look.

"Oh ok then we will get you cleaned up and your clothes are wet so you can change into some of my clothes." Harry said, i don't know why but i was feeling a bit jealous? Naaawww maybe not just shocked to see her hurt.