Unexpected**ON HOLD**~Larry S...

By musical_trash204

Accidentally texting your celeb crush? Louis Tomlinson knows about that. Louis is a fan of the famous singer... More

~Ch 1~
~2~
~3~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~

~4~

239 13 8
By musical_trash204

Edward: morning sunshine!

Louis: fuck off

Edward: are you ok?

Louis: why do you keep waking me up so damn early?

Edward: 6 am is early?

Louis: hell fucking yeah it is! Are you crazy?

Louis: I always go to bed at 3 AM and wake up at noon, unless I have a morning shift.

Edward: do you have a morning shift today?

Louis: ...

Edward: I just saved you from getting fired. You're welcome.

Louis: piss off. I'm tired.

Edward: just think of the money you'll get!

Louis: think of how much more sleep I would get if you didn't wake me.

Edward: you gotta go to work eventually.

Louis: the shift doesn't start till 8. Still got an hour until I have to get ready. That could've been a perfect hour of sleep.

Edward: but now we get to talk more :)

Louis: eh boring

Louis: kidding, please don't leave me :(

Edward: I'd never leave you

Louis: you sure like to leave me on read

Edward: that makes two of us.

Louis: can you send a pic?

Edward: woahhh chill 😳

Louis: fucking pervert, I meant of your face

Edward: why?

Louis: I wanna see your face 👉👈

Edward:

Louis: damn, yes daddy😳

Louis: you take forever to take a single pic.

Edward: god, stop with the daddy stuff.

Louis: ooh harder daddy😩👉👌🍆💦🍑

Edward: YO CHILL OUT

Louis: you got a daddy kink or something?

Edward: maybe I do, maybe I don't.

Louis: I think you do

Edward: ok. Whatever.

Edward: where's my pic?

Louis:

Edward: damn, you're adorable.

Edward: your friend is a photographer?

Louis: yeah. They studied photography and stuff at Uni.

Edward: oh there's multiple?

Louis: yep. Eleanor and Briana.

Edward: ahh ok. Are they nice?

Louis: yeah, I'd say so. We bond over Harry lmao

Edward: really 😂 did you meet through the fandom or something?

Louis: funny story, actually. I've known Briana since I was 12, so about 10 years now. I was online one day and met Eleanor, and we started talking. Eventually I brought Briana up in our conversation, and long story short, they knew each other through family friends and we met each other through Briana.

Louis: they're pretty chill. At least, more chill than my other friends.

Edward: oh please tell me about them.

Louis: I don't have a lot haha. Just Briana, Eleanor, Ashe, and Stan. We all, except Stan, bond over Harry.

Louis: Ashe scares me with the amount of energy they have. I feel like one day, they'll just explode into glitter and confetti

Louis: Ashe is our mother. She keeps us together

Louis: Stan is an asshole

Edward: what'd he do??

Louis: nothing lmao. We just have a joking, aggressive friendship and call each other names

Louis: I'm bored.

Edward: am I really that boring?

Louis: yeah

Louis: wanna FaceTime?

Harry's eyes shot open the second he read the text. He jumped off his bed and sprinted out of his bedroom in search of Zayn. He screamed his name through the house, until his friends came running into the living room.

"Harry, what the fuck is your problem?" Zayn grumbled in his morning voice.

Niall rubbed his eyes. "If there's not a fire and if someone's not dying, I'm gonna cut your balls off."

"Louis. He wants to FaceTime," Harry announced, specifically to Zayn.

The darker haired man shrugged. "And?"

"You know I've been using your photos! He thinks you're Edward."

"Ok, well either tell him you can't call him, or tell him the truth," Zayn said. "I don't like you lying to him, especially since he's a huge fan."

Harry sighed and took out his phone.

Edward: sorry, I can't. Too early.

Louis: it's too early to FaceTime, but not too early to talk over text?

Harry looked up at his friends with a worried expression and showed them the text.

Liam crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm with Zayn on this one."

"Thanks, Li."

"You pronounced 'daddy' wrong," Niall called as he made his way to the kitchen.

Zayn started running towards him, making Niall sprint away, screaming in fear. But as they were about to pass, Harry stopped Zayn by grabbing his shoulders.

"Please," he pleaded. "I don't want to risk telling him the truth and he goes crazy. Besides you guys, he's been my only friend since I went on the X-Factor, and the only person to treat me like a normal person."

Harry narrowed his eyes, pleading him to agree. Zayn stared back. He's never seen him so nervous since he went on X-Factor. And he was never the type of person to be nervous.

Zayn groaned loudly. "Fine."

Harry grew a large smile. "Thank you so fucking much!"

He quickly sent Louis a text, saying to give him a second. When he looked up, he brought Zayn in for a tight hug.

"You'll have to tell him eventually," Zayn mumbled as he hugged back.

"I know," Harry sighed. "Just awhile longer."

When they pulled back, Harry handed him the phone. Zayn pressed the FaceTime button, and Harry took a few steps to the side so he could still see the screen.

After a few rings, Louis popped onto the screen. He grew a large smile. "Hi."

"Hey," Zayn smiled back. "How are you?"

"Goddamn, even your voice is perfect," Louis laughed. "I'm great. You?"

"I'm fabulous," he said back. His tone was sarcastic, but only Harry could tell. "You're voice is soft."

Harry smiled as he saw Louis turn red. "Thanks I guess."

"So uh... what do you want to talk about?" Zayn asked.

Louis sighed and fluffed his hair. "I don't know actually. I really don't want to see Salmon," he replied, looking away from the camera.

Zayn frowned and sent Harry a confused, and almost an alarmed, glare. Harry shook his head and mouthed 'just nod'.

Zayn turned back to the phone, happy to see that Louis was still staring off into space. "Oh, ok. Gotcha."

Louis looked back. "Are you a sugar daddy or something, Eddie? Your house looks huge."

Harry covered his mouth to hold back a chuckle. Zayn shook his head.

"Nah, I'm not. My friends just have really good jobs," Zayn replied.

"Are they there?" Louis asked eagerly.

He opened his mouth to reply, but Niall started running into the living with two Pop Tarts on a plate. "Is that Louis?!"

Zayn faced the camera to him. Liam also walked around and into frame. They smiled brightly at him.

"LOUIS!" Niall called.

"Hi," Louis giggled, making Harry's stomach flutter. "I'm guessing you're Niall."

"No, this is Patrick," Niall stuffed his mouth with food.

Liam shook his head. "How are you?"

"I'm great, thanks," he smiled. "Liam?"

He nodded. "Zayn isn't here. Don't know where he went."

"It's alright," Louis said.

"Whatcha up to?" Niall asked.

Louis let out a long exhale. "Wishing I could skip work."

Harry smiled at the phone. He wanted to talk to him so bad. He wanted to just grab the phone and talk to him, one on one. But he knew how he'd probably have a heart attack.

"Where do you work?" Liam asked.

"This diner in my town," Louis replied. "You know Doncaster?"

The boys nodded.

"We have this 50's style diner."

Zayn hummed. "Does Harry have a show there?"

"Nah, but he has one in a town nearby," Louis sighed.

Niall smirked. "Maybe Harry will eat there on his way to his show."

Harry sent a glare to him, earning a smirk and wink back. He shook his head, but secretly wanted to visit his work one day.

"Maybe. I guess I should start getting ready," Louis started.

He let out a loud groan and fluffed his hair. The boys sent their goodbyes and soon hung up the call.

Harry smiled and hugged Zayn. "Thank you."

He hugged back tightly without saying anything. How could he be angry when one of his best friends seemed so happy?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N- thank you so much for reading!! The ending was kind of rushed. I'm sorry :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 80 16
Louis Tomlinson is a nerdy guy who has a crush on his popular best friend Harry Styles the most popular boy in school but him and Louis always been f...
886 6 15
Harry Styles is really popular, and Louis Tomlinson is the gay kid who gets bullied by Harry. Harry has this huge secret crush on Louis. Louis is so...
129K 2.4K 39
Louis is a world famous singer in his late twenties. Harry is a twenty year old waiter. Through common acquaintances Harry get the chance to meet his...
39.5K 1.4K 4
Summary: Harry Styles is a man of few words, that’s what makes him attractive in Louis Tomlinson’s eyes. The waiter has been watching the curly mess...