✨Bakugou x Black reader ✨

Από Chantel_Nii

I'll explain more inside so come on in sis ✨❤️ Περισσότερα

Introdution!
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 11

879 32 13
Από Chantel_Nii

Chapter 11 is here!

Enjoy

. . .

Y/n laying on her bed with her best friend Todoroki, she invited him to her dorm room after her training with Bakugou. While Todoroki watching Tv, Y/n on her phone with the Bakusquad group text.

. . .

🌸Pinky🌸:Goodbye exams and hello Spring Breaaaak!! 🥳🤪

⚡️Bolt⚡️: Hell yeah!

🪨 rocky riot🪨: Oh Yeaaaaahhhh!! 🎉

☀️Melanin☀️:yessss! 🙌🏾 what y'all on for spring break?

🪨Rocky Riot🪨:Hopefully something manly!!

🌸Pinky🌸:I'll be traveling with my family!

⚡️Denki⚡️: Same here, I'm heading out to Shibuya!

☀️Melanin☀️:Whaaaa? You definitely need to send photos, Denki!

⚡️Denki⚡️: Yeah, I got you! 😉

🪨Rocky Riot🪨: Where's Bakubro?

🌸Pinky🌸: Omg Denki, souvenir me please! 😱

🌸Pinky🌸: ikr? Bakugou haven't respond yet!

⚡️Bolt⚡️:You know how he is, he's probably ignoring us on purpose 🙄

🪨Rocky Riot: Y/nnnnn? You're the one that's been around him lately 👀

☀️Melanin☀️:And? 😒

🌸Pinky 🌸:What he's trying to say is, did he say anything to you before you guys separated for tonight?

☀️Melanin☀️: No, why would he? He'll pop on whenever he wants to pop on 🤷🏾‍♀️

💥King Explosion💥:Want to repeat yourself dunce face? I'll kill you!

🪨Rocky Riot🪨:There you are Bakubro!!

🌸Pinky🌸:Hey Bakugou! 🤗

⚡️Bolt⚡️:Huh? 😶

☀️Melanin☀️: Somebody shook 🥴

🪨Rocky Riot🪨:Bakubrooooo what are your plans for spring break?

💥King Explosion💥:I don't have any plans, shitty hair.

🪨Rocky Riot🪨:C'mon Bakubro, we're finally having a break and you're not even trying to plan something manly?!

💥King Explosion💥: I don't have time to be messing around dumbass!

🪨Rocky Riot🪨:Even the number one hero enjoys his time offs.

🌸Pinky🌸: I'm sure he'll figure something out.

☀️Melanin☀️:Hey, I'll talk to guys later! Me and Shoto about to watch a movie. 🍿

⚡️Denki⚡️: Wait what? 🤭

🪨Rocky Riot🪨: I didn't know you're dating Todoroki!!

☀️Melanin☀️:Shoto is my best friend! 🤦🏾‍♀️

⚡️Denki⚡️:And here I thought I had a chance!

☀️Melanin☀️:Denki.....you never had a chance 🙄

🌸Pinky🌸:I'm so late! Wait, Y/n you're dating Todoroki?!

☀️Melanin☀️:No, Mina 🙄

🌸Pinky🌸:Hmmmm, okay! 🌈

☀️Melanin☀️:Goodnight guys!

Y/n puts her phone away and Todoroki looks at her. "Ready?" He asked. Y/n nods and turns off the lamp . "Yeah, did you find a movie yet?." Todoroki looks forward. "Not yet, I thought you'll want to have your input on it. Todoroki replied. "Doesn't matter, as long it's not a scary movie." Y/n laughed.

(Next Day Around 8:30 a.m)

Y/n and Todoroki standing outside of U.A with other students, some were waiting on their rides while others wanted to chat before they leave for spring break.

"You got a ride, Y/n?" Todoroki asked. He pulls out his keys, showing her that he is now about to leave. "Yeah, Brian said he'll pick me up today." Y/n answered. "Okay, if you're not doing anything you can come over to my place. You know my family always mention about you." Todoroki suggested. He tilts his head waiting for her response. "Yeah I don't see why not, I'll definitely let you know!" Y/n smiled. Todoroki nods and gives her a smirk. "Alright I'll see you later, make sure to call me when you get home." Y/n hugs Todoroki. "See you, and I will" Y/n said with a smile.

Y/n let go Todoroki then he waved before leaving. "Hm, Brian should be here by now." Y/n whispered. She pulls out her phone and calls Brian, but it went straight to voicemail. "What the...?" Y/n said. That's unusual, every time she calls Brian for something even if it's for something small he'll answer. "Maybe he's busy right now....but then he would've let me know." Y/n said to herself. She had no choice but to just sit down and wait.

(3 hours later)

"Pick up the phone!!" Y/n said in frustration. It's been 3 hours and Brian still haven't showed up or been answering his calls. All the students pretty much cleared out from the campus leaving Y/n to be the only a few people left in U.A.

"Fuck!" Y/n cursed under her breath. She don't even know if she should be angry or worried about Brian, but all she knows right now is that she just wants to go home. Y/n suddenly storms out of the campus and starts to walk home.

"This some bullshit, my house not even walking distance!" Y/n mumbled. She walks down a couple of blocks, already making her feel like she's walking forever. She thought about calling Todoroki for a ride but knowing how he is he'll only get furious from the fact that Brian stood her up. Y/n don't want him to go overboard.

Y/n stops walking and pulls out her phone. She tries to call Brian again a couple more times and as expected he's still not answering. "Damnit Brian!" She said, while clenching onto her phone. She sighed in defeat.

"Hey there, what are you doing walking all by yourself~?" Y/n looks over and see a guy with short brown hair with hazel eyes. He doesn't look familiar to her but he does have on a school uniform, not from U.A though.

Y/n gave him a slight mug, he approaches her and grins. "Don't you have any friends that would walk you home?" He questioned. "Who are you?" Y/n said. She honestly don't want to talk to him considering that she's very irritated and just wants to go home.

The stranger doesn't respond just smirked at her, making her feel uneasy. Whoever this guy is he's up to no good, and she have to get away from him as soon as possible.

"I'm leaving" Y/n said bluntly. She turned around and tries to walk away but he grabs her arm firmly causing her to stop walking instantly, shit.

"Where you're going cutie? I wasn't done talking to yo-" He got cut off from Y/n snatching her arm away then suddenly, she slap the fuck off of him causing his head to turn. "Don't ever put your hands on me, bitch!" Y/n snapped, The boy turn his head back and looks at her. One side of his face is red and his eyes are watery, serves him right.

"Now go somewhere, before I push your skull the fuck in" Y/n threatened. The boy starts to grit his teeth at her threat. She have to say her threat is pretty harsh, I guess Bakugou is rubbing off on her...whew chile. The boy suddenly walk towards her, Y/n just stood still, not moving a muscle. The boy starts to ball up his fist but suddenly a hand grabs him by his shoulder causing him to stop immediately!

"Oi,....if you don't want to get blown up into bits.....leave!" Y/n looks pass the stranger and her eyes widened at the boy she knows best, Bakugou. His eyes shooting daggers at the boy, making his crimson eyes look like it's glowing in anger. The hand that's placed on the stranger's shoulder starts to smoke causing the boy to wince in pain from the sudden burn.

"Ka.....Kacchan?!" Y/n stuttered. Bakugou flicked his eyes at her. "Get your ass in the car, chipmunk." Bakugou growls. "Who the fuck-!" Y/n about to snap but gets cut off from an out burst. "Bakubro! Don't hurt the guy! We're only here for our friend!" Y/n looks over to see kirishima shouting out the from the window of the car. "Don't tell me what to do, shitty hair!!" Bakugou yells, but backs away anyway. The stranger scoffs while Bakugou walks towards Y/n "stop dragging your feet, we're going!" He grabs her arm and pulls her away.

"Kacchan you must've lost your damn mind pulling on me like that!!" Y/n snaps. "Shut up!" Bakugou growls. "Boy who are you talking t- AHH! Y/n tries to snap but gets cut off as Bakugou suddenly open the back door of the car and tossing her in harshly. Bakugou then looks at the stranger once more before storming into the car, leaving the boy shook.

Y/n lay out on the back seats, she lifts herself  up then rubs her head. "I should beat your ass!!" Y/n shouts. "Bring it on!!" Bakugou cross his arms "now you two, you guys don't need to get into another altercation." Kirishima grins nervously. "Well, this punk ass over here didn't have to drag me into the car like I'm a little kid!" Y/n snaps.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Bakugou shouts. "You heard me!!" Y/n shouts back. Kirishima facepalms internally. Bakugou and Y/n started to have a glaring contest, Here we go again.

"You guys-" Kirishima tries to protest but failed.

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE ONE!!" Bakugou shouts cutting off kirishima, Y/n sits up and launches at him. She grabs his hair and yank his head back hard causing him to completely bend backwards. "I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!!!" Y/n shouts. "GET OFF OF ME YOU DAMN CHIPMUNK!!!" Bakugou shouted. He starts to squirm around, trying to get out of Y/n's grip. Kirishima switching his gaze back and forth between the road and his friends fighting, the car starts to swerve slightly.

"IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Bakugou yelled. "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO SHI-!" Y/n gets cut off as Kirishima pushes down on the brakes harshly, the car came to an hard halt causing Y/n & Bakugou to fall forward. Bakugou hit his head against the dashboard while Y/n hit face first against the back of the passenger seat. (A/n: y'all I'm over here dyiiiinnnggg 🤣🤣🤣🤣.)

"OW FUUUCK!" Bakugou yells in pain. "Agghhh" Y/n covers her face. Bakugou bang his fist against the dashboard and looks over at Kirishima. "WHAT THE FUCK KIRISHIMA!!!!" Bakugou growls loudly. kirishima didn't flinch at all, in fact he looks highly pissed off. "You guys fighting and yelling at each other is NOT manly!!!" Kirishima yelled.

"This supposed to be our spring break and you guys are already at each other's throats! Seriously what's wrong with you guys?!" Kirishima looks at Y/n then Bakugou. Nobody said a word, Bakugou crosses his arms and looks forward while Y/n sat back and looks out the window. Kirishima then continue to drive.

They arrive at Bakugou's house first since he's the closest, yet surprisingly he's not that far from Y/n's house. Bakugou grabs his bag and hops out of the car without saying a word, Y/n looks at him from the window. He approaches at his door step then he looks over his shoulder and they lock eyes.

Y/n tries to leave his gaze but she couldn't, she started to have that heavy feeling in her chest again. Bakugou looks forward and went inside of his house. kirishima then drove off, heading towards Y/n's house next.

"Y/n, I have a question." Kirishima spoke up, trying to break the silence. "What is it?" Y/n said while she still looking down. Kirishima looks at her through the rear view mirror. "Do you consider Bakubro your friend?" Kirishima questioned. Y/n lifts her head and meet his gaze through the mirror. "Kirishima, why you got to talk about him?" Y/n groans. "You guys fight all the time, even though you guys go way back." kirishima pointed out. Y/n sighed and looks away. She knows that, but it wasn't like how everyone thinks. All they ever did WAS fight and it was only because he was bullying Izuku.

However, Bakugou had her back since they reunited. The attack, the party...he even promised her that she'll get stronger by training her himself. So what exactly does that mean? She doesn't know but deep down she appreciate everything he done for her so far. Y/n place her hand on her chest, it was getting heavier from the thought of their so called relationship.

"I don't know kirishima, it's complicated." Y/n said lowly Kirishima looks forward, keeping his eyes on the road. He hums in response, before stopping in front of her house. Y/n grabs her bag then kirishima turns around and looks at her. "Bakugou....cares about you ya know." Y/n paused for a min at his words then slowly get out of the car and went home.

(A little time skip)

1:30 am

Y/n is in her room sleeping until she heard low mumbling outside her room. She opens her eyes slowly and looks around in her dark room, the mumbling got louder but not loud enough for her to hear the words clearly.

"What the?" Y/n whispered. She walks up to her door and carefully cracks open the door. The hallway is dark but there is a little stray of light coming from downstairs and the mumbling transition to clear words.

"You got some nerves to come here at this time of night!" 

"Ma, I'm trying to explain what happened and you're not even listening to me man!"

Y/n eyes widened, Mom and Brian arguing?! She told everything that happened earlier today to her mom and she didn't took it so well. Brian never contacted Y/n nor even came by the house that evening, until now.

"What?!  That you stood your sister up from picking her up today?! Do you know how dangerous it is for her to be by herself like that?!" Mom said. "I got jumped ma!!! Can't you see the blood on my nose, on my shirt?! THESE BRUISES?! What about me?!" Brian shouts. Y/n gasps, "Brian got jumped?!" She thought.

"Who you're talking to?! You probably got jumped because you was out there doing what you ain't got no business to be doing huh?! This is why I wanted you with your uncle, you're always up to no good!" Their mom snaps.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a glass shattered against a wall. Y/n flinched at the sudden noise, her legs were trembling and her heart beating against her chest rapidly. There was silence, then hear a door slam the next. Y/n slowly close her door and slide down against it, she lift her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs.

Then she couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night.

This is the end of Chapter 11 🌸

I'm baaaaacccck,🥳 I'm feeling so much better! My sinus was just acting up, I guess it's just that time of the year!

Man, this is not starting off good for Y/n's spring break so far, don't worry it'll definitely get better for y'all lol

I say after this "Spring Break" thing is over is when I'll bring on some action again because not only is it about the relationship with Bakugou, but it's also about rather Y/n wants to become a hero or not. So it's going to be a lot of action coming soon!

Also, romance is around the corner! Like I said I wanted to be complicated as possible when it comes to Y/n and Bakugou since they're both ignoring those signs of liking each other so bear with me haha~

That's all I have to say for today, I hope you enjoy this crazy chapter!

Until then...

Stay Beautiful 👑

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.5K 975 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
977K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
99.8K 4K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
127K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...