Karlnapity Oneshots !

By sparklymotherfucker

First time writing, sheeesh, constructive criticism is ok and encouraged (I need all the help I can get :/) I... More

β™₯︎Requestβ™₯︎
Hatred
Hatred: Part 2
This Is A Roller-coaster Of Emotions
Side Job
Baby Fever
TYSMβ™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ A/N
Restroom
Tysmmmmβ™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ A/N
β™₯︎Love Songβ™₯︎
Oops
TYSMMMβ™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ A/N
Question A/N
Break :( A/N
Karen
Arson
YEET A/N
Thank You A/N
Daddy Issues
Cheater
Texting *GONE SEXUAL*
Little Problem
A Perfect Afternoon
It's Supposed To be Us
Jealous
Jealous Part2
dtqk+punz (old)

This Is A Roller-coaster Of Emotions - Part 2

5.8K 100 209
By sparklymotherfucker

//CW/TW: mentioned self harm, arguing, alcohol,

Quackity woke up at around 12:30pm, he looked to his sides and didn't see his fiancé's, for a second he was worried but then he remembered what happened last night. He checked his phone and had approximately 50 missed calls and texts from the people who were at Dream and George's last night. He rolled his eyes, he just wished people could just not care, he wanted them to not notice it or just brush it off. He didn't want to be known as the guy who self harmed.

About an hour of thinking later he decided to go down stairs, as he opened the door he immediately saw Karl running to the stairs heading towards him, he gave him a massive hug lifting him up a bit. "I'm really really sorry baby" Karl somewhat whispered but Quackity didn't hug back, he rolled his eyes and eventually pushed Karl off saying he was hungry and going downstairs, Karl stood there upset, he was sick of Quackity's attitude but held down his anger because he didn't want to have an argument.

Quackity walked into the kitchen sitting down, yawning and stretching. "So what're we having for lunch?" Q asked Sapnap who was completely zoned out, he hadn't even notice Quackity was there until he spoke. "oh uh hi Quackity" He said softly sounding tired, then it finally hit him. "QUACKITY??!" He yelled getting up to hug his fiancé. Quackity was still horny asf and wasn't in the mood for his fiancé's sappy bullshit. "yeah, did you miss me...... daddyyy~" He whispered into Sapnap's ear slightly moaning the last word, Sapnap was taken aback and stood back up. "I-I uhhh" He quickly went back to his seat pretending to check his phone, he never acted like this he always showed some kind of affection after Q did something like that but he got nothing but a stupid "uhhh", he was pissed and as Karl walked back downstairs Quackity stormed upstairs yelling "I'M ORDERING LUNCH SO DONT TOUCH IT WHEN IT COMES!" He yelled slamming their bedroom door again, he was so angry at his boyfriends. The voice in his head came back but Q had a different energy, he felt badass.

They think your disgusting.

"Good I want them to say it to me while they fuck me until I can't remember what disgusting means" Quackity said pacing back and forth thinking of what to do.

They'd never fuck a fat pig like you.

"They've done it before so obviously they would"

They're gonna break up with you.

"Fine by me they're the ones who'd be losing something not me" And with that he realised, he had nothing to lose, his fiancé's on the other hand, without him they'd be helpless.

He ran downstairs a massive smile on his face, he looked like he had just snorted 4 lines of cocain. His expression made his fiancé's a bit worried. "Quackity, you good?" Sapnap asked seeming concerned. "Amazing actually thanks for asking" Quackity replied rushing and sitting next to his fiancé's, Sapnap in the middle of him and Karl. "Karl I'm really really sorry for how I've been acting towards you, I can tell your angry but you don't need to hide it ok I can tak-" Quackity said before being cut off, Karl stood up staring at Quackity "THANK FUCK, BECAUSE I WAS SO SO CLOSE TO JUST FUCKING LEAVING, WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU THINK YOU COULD ACT LIKE THAT, WE ARE YOUR FUCKING FIANCÉ'S, OF COARSE WE'RE GOING TO WANNA KNOW WHY YOU'VE BEEN CUTTING YOURSELF, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE FUCKING SHIT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING THIS FOR SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS!, SEVEN MONTHS! AND I DIDN'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT IT, SO CAN YOU STOP DOING THIS SLAMMING DOORS AND STORMING OFF BULLSHIT, WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD?? I AM GETTING SO SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT QUACKITY SO FUCKING SICK SO YES PLEASE DO APOLOGISE" Karl yelled almost screaming at some parts, tears forming in his eyes.

Neither Quackity or Sapnap had ever heard Karl get THIS angry, they were shocked, they could tell Karl had been bottling up alot of feelings. "shit" Karl muttered wiping his hand down his face before putting his shoes on to leave, as he left the house Quackity stood up still in shock, In that moment Karl reminded him so much of Schlatt, he was horrified, he quickly put on his shoes and stumbled out the back door his eyes still wide open. It was just Sapnap left, "Well fuck me I guess" He said getting up to pour a shot of whiskey, it was just a bit past 2pm, "Who gives a fuck, I'm probably gonna get caught up in an argument later anyway, might aswell have something to argue about" He said pouring another shot, and another, and another, until he eventually finished the whisky bottle that was half full when he started, he grabbed his bottle of vodka from the freezer and started downing it until he physically couldn't, he stumbled to his chair at the dining table, he sat down and passed out cold.

----------------------------------
(for some reason I like writing arguments)
----------------------------------

Karl came home around 10pm and without even glancing into the dining room where Sapnap was passed out with 5 empty bottles on the table, he ran upstairs to his streaming room locking the door behind him. Soon enough Quackity came home only to see Sapnap barely conscious, playing with the shot glasses on the table, when Sapnap noticed Quackity who was trying to sneak past him, because of the horrible memories this brought back, Sapnap stumbled getting up, going after Quackity who was now running upstairs. "WhyyyYy Aree you RunninggGg babyYyy" Sapnap asked slurring his words while  leaning on the wall at the bottom of the stairs. "FUCK OFF SAPNAP" Quackity yelled at him trying to get into his streaming room, he couldn't, he was sweating alot now and Sapnap was coming upstairs bottle in hand, Quackity tried every room upstairs but for some reason he couldn't open any, maybe it was his mind but whatever it was it was fucking him over, Big time, Sapnap was at the top of the stairs and was now stumbling over to Quackity who had no other choice but to ask Karl for help. He knew Sapnap wouldn't hurt him but all he could see was Schlatt. "KARL! Help!" Quackity screamed falling to the floor in front of Karl's streaming room, his breathing sped up and his heart was pounding. "OHhhHh come ooOoOnn baaAabeeEe" Sapnap said slurring his words, almost falling. Karl swung open his door (it didn't hit Quackity, it openes the other way)  pulling in Quackity before Sapnap could touch him.

----------------------------------

Quackity's breathing slowed back down, "Thanks" he said to Karl who had walked away from Quackity, Karl was sitting in his chair his back facing Quackity, he was scrolling through twitter. Quackity realised he wasn't getting an answer from Karl and for the first time in months he needed a hug but there was no one to give it to him. "Well bye then" Quackity said before opening Karl's door, Sapnap was gone but he could hear him downstairs so he went to their bedroom and eventually got the door open he went inside and locked the door.

----------------------------------

When Sapnap woke up, he was lying on the floor with a pounding headache and two bottles next to him one in his hand, "How much did I drink??" He asked himself getting up and looking at the dining table that had 5 bottles on it. He picked up all of the bottles throwing them away and trying to remember what happened last night, "Oh you're up" Karl said coming downstairs, "Y-Yeah...... Umm Karl what happened last night?" Sapnap replied sitting down at the dining table, Karl sat beside him, "When I got home I went straight upstairs, I don't know where you were, like 15 minutes later I heard Quackity running upstairs, I couldn't really hear what you two were saying because I had my headphones in but I heard Quackity yell at you to fuck off, like a minute later I heard him yell for help so I opened my door to let him in, he looked so scared but I walked over to my chair and put back on my headphones so I don't know if he said anything but when I turned around a few minutes later he was gone" Karl explained. "He wasn't scared of me right??" Sapnap asked guiltily and concerned. "I think he just doesn't like drunk people, he wasn't scared of YOU he was scared of the alcohol" Karl said holding Sapnap's hand comforting him, although he was still extremely angry at Sapnap for getting that drunk.

----------------------------------

When Quackity finally got up and remembered what had happened yesterday he angry, Sapnap knew about how Quackity got with alcohol yet he still got drunk, he busted open his door and rushed downstairs.

"Sapnap what the fuck is wrong with you" Quackity said running into the living room.

"what are you talking about" Sapnap asked

"You know damn well how I get with alcohol but you still got fucking drunk" Quackity yelled at him. Karl came into the living room after hearing the commotion.

"I got drunk because of you two" Sapnap said standing up.

"Oh fuck off don't you dare blame this bullshit on us" Karl said crossing his arms.

"I am gonna blame this bullshit on you because it is your fault" Sapnap somewhat yelled back.

"you always do this" Quackity muttered under his breath, but the two still heard it.

"Do what??" Sapnap asked angrily.

"You always find a way to blame everything bad you do on someone else, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE" Quackity yelled

"I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OK, IF YOU TWO WEREN'T AT EACHOTHERS THROATS ALL DAY I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN DRUNK" Sapnap shouted in response.

"Well it's not like you're any better" Karl said to Quackity.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean" Quackity asked annoyed and angry.

"It means you do the exact same thing, you always find a way to blame your problems on someone else, have you ever stopped to think that OH MAYBE IT'S MY FAULT, MAYBE I'M UNHAPPY BECAUSE I SPEND EVERY WAKING MINUTE EITHER IN BED OR TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO BLAME MY PROBLEMS ON" Karl shouted, uncrossing his arms

"IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU HATE YOURSELF OK, EVERYONE FUCKING HATES THEMSELVES, I DON'T BLAME MY PROBLEMS ON YOU TWO BECAUSE THAT'S FUCKING BS" Sapnap shouted agreeing with Karl.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO???" Quackity shouted back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!!?" Karl shouted not realising what he had said.

"THAT IS SO FUCKED, THAT IS SO SO FUCKED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?? WHAT WRONG WITH ME????? OH I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, Hmmm let's see, I have depression, anxiety, PTSD and Insomnia" Quackity yelled starting to tear up.

"DONT TRY TO USE YOUR MENTAL ILLLNESS AS A WAY TO MAKE US FEEL BAD, WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MENTAL ILLNESSES AND WE KNOW THAT IT'S HARD BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE EXCUSE TO BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE" Karl shouted.

"What the fuck are we doing?" Sapnap asked.

"Well Karl's being a dick I don't know about you" Quackity replied.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST QUACKITY" Karl yelled walking closer to Quackity.

"WHAT KARL, WHAT??" Quackity asked.

"I WISH WE NEVER LET YOU INTO OUR REALATIONSHIP, YOU FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING, I FUCKING HATE YOU" Karl yelled before storming off into the other room.

Quackity started silently crying, the voice was right about everything.

"I'm sure he doesn't mean that Quackity" Sapnap said trying to make Quackity feel better.

"yes he does and so do you" Quackity responded still crying.

"No. No I don't, the day you became my boyfriend was the best day of my life" Sapnap said walking over to Quackity to hug him.

"Oh reallyyyy" Karl said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Karl Wait-" Sapnap said as he quickly let go of Quackity.

"Why don't you two become a couple then if your so amazing without me, FUCK BOTH OF YOU" Karl yelled walking out of the living room again.

"WAIT KARL THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT" Sapnap yelled following him.

"What did you mean then?" Karl asked, crying.

"I was trying to comfort him that's all, ok the best day of my life was when I proposed to-" Sapnap said trying to comfort Karl before being cut off.

"Karl, when you proposed to Karl" Quackity said.

"I-uhh well no-" Sapnap stuttered trying to find the words to explain himself.

"So you were gonna lie to me" Karl asked walking over to Quackity.

"NO No of coarse not I just umm" Sapnap stuttered nervously.

"Spit it out" Quackity said, his tone sharp.

"Are you two actually asking me who I love more??" Sapnap said realising what was going on.

"I guess" Karl said angrily.

"That is so fucked up, you two know I love you both equally, and the best day of my fucking life has nothing to do with either of you" Sapnap snapped back at them before running upstairs and locking himself in his streaming room.

"Fuck you" Quackity said walking upstairs to his streaming room.

Karl just stuck up his middle finger at Quackity, he put on his shoes and left for a walk, to clear his mind.

//A/N: Sheeeeeeeesh, This took a long time, my mind was litterally blank, but hopefully I get some ideas soon (maybe from you guys) okkkkk, hope it didn't suck too much, ily<3\\

Words: 2316

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 363 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
124K 4.6K 50
"~𝕴 π–‡π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–Šπ–›π–Š π–Žπ–“ π–™π–—π–šπ–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Š, π–™π–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–‰π–”π–˜π–“'𝖙 π–π–†π–›π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–‡π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–”π–“π–Š~" "Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„α΄€α΄˜α΄€α΄„Ιͺᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘ...
6.5K 233 32
so I'm doing a karlnapity since I'm bored of waiting. also the cover was from pinterest I forgot to edit this lol Quackity as alex Sapnap as nick Ka...
36.8K 463 31
Completed :) Hi this is my first book and probably my only book, this is a highschool AU of karlnapity, this will include smut so if you are uncomfy...