Philophobia- A.I AU

By Beausgirlxx

"Why do you push everyone away?" "I'm scared" "Scared of what?" "Falling in love" More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fithteen

21 3 6
By Beausgirlxx

"What are you doing here?" He announced, slightly annoyed.
"I could ask you the same thing." She shot back as she wiped her eyes subtly. Ashton sighed, his eyes rolling. "How long are you planning to stand there?" Emma asked in frustration at the curly haired boy that stood close to her.
"As long as I please" He smirked, pulling at his usual cigarette out.
Emma sighed dramatically, "if I throw a stick, will you leave?" She asked, cringing at her own comment.
"Be civilised" Ashton Chuckled, sitting next to the vivid red headed girl; "So Em how you been?" His voice broke a little as the mumbled words left the touch of his lips.
"Fine" she replied bluntly in hope he'd leave. Instead, the curly haired boy sat on the wood, wishing she would open up.

They sat in silence for a while, both edging to build up the confidence to talk. "So..." Emma started, breaking the ice. "Why did you run away in tears?" She asked awkwardly.
"Sorry" Ashton replied after hesitation, "about that" he added.
"I dunno Ash, it really hurt" Emma replied, fiddling with her hands as if they were the most interesting things she'd ever seen.
"Well, I better go" Ashton stuttered, jumping up and leaving hurriedly.
"Ashton!" Emma called as she raised to her feet, "im sorry, again" she said sadly, bowing her head.

After a while of sat in her tree house with her legs touched close, Emma decided to forget Ashton and find someone more 'her.' And of course Michael Clifford was that guy, I mean the last time they had see each other was held with thick sexual tension or so she hoped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3K 20
"Stop doing this!" Michael yelled. "Stop what?!" Brooklyn yelled back. "Stop pushing away people that are trying to help you." "I didn't ask for he...
1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."
997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]
66.5K 2.9K 33
Everybody's got a dark side. Do you love me? Do you love mine? [SEQUEL TO ASYLUM]