Breathing Blue

By NourrIsTyping

"What? Cat got you tongue, Everleigh?" He smirked, his jet black hair swaying over his piercing blue eyes as... More

1. "Get in the car, Everleigh."
2. "Fine by me."
3. "Agreed."
4."Just tell me the stupid idea."
5. "Lucky for you, I like it rougher."
6. "Hello Isla Mujeres!"
7. "This is what you call fun?"
8. "God, you're hot."
9. "Surprise."
10. "Can't argue with that."
11. "Boredom."
12. "Oh."
13. "Keep it down, will you!"
14. "Drink or Dare."
15. "Next time."
16. "You're on, fucker."
17. "Friends?"
18. "Then let's be more."
19. "Ah, there she is."
20. "Why stay?"
21. "Maybe I am."
22. "Are you Havoc's boyfriend?"
23. "Care to share?"
24. "Suck and Blow."
25. "To be continued."
26. "You're an asshole."
27. "Missed me, huh?"
28. "Sleep."
29. "You'll come."
30. "A little cliché, don't you think?"
31. "Here?"
32. "Tell me what?"
33. "Open wide."
34. "Call me that again."
35. "Nice to meet you."
36. "Not now."
37. "Unless she wants me to."
38. "Speak for yourself."
39. "You're still here?"
40. "Do you mind?"
41. "Are you sure?"
42. "I hated your guts."
43. "Or I will."
45. "Don't complain."
46. "Perks of dating a cheerleader."
47. "Smooth talker."
48. "Where did you two find these idiots?"
49. "Real mature."
50. "Live a little."
51. "Give me the address."
52. "I can explain."
53. "Come on, pretty girl."
54. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
55. "Keep it."
56. "Tissues."
57. "Don't push your luck, bitch!"
58. "That's enough."
59. "A friend?"
60. "She's not you."
61. "Good morning, pretty girl."
62. "You don't seem happy to see me."
63. "It's waterproof, asshole."
64. "Do I still make you nervous?"
65. "Eh, figures."
66. "You made me grow."
67. "The rest of forever."
68. "I'm an exception."
69. "I love you."
70. Author's Note

44. "I'm sorry."

2 0 0
By NourrIsTyping

HAVOC EVERLEIGH'S POV

I thanked the driver and shot him a warm smile as I shuffled out of the car, walking towards the entrance of Aaron's building.
I greeted the security agent, watching as he unlocked the glass door for me to go to the elevator.

I groaned silently as I pressed the button that led to the top floor, trying my best to ignore the stomach cramps that would come and go. I trudged silently to Aaron's front door before swiping the card to open it.

I closed the door behind me and directly walked up the stairs to Aaron's room before throwing one of his shirts on as dark clouds slowly formed themselves outside.

I smiled to myself, happy that we'd finally get some rain.
Just as I was about to lay down, I heard the doorbell ring loudly.

I hopped downstairs before opening the door, expecting to see Aaron.

"Oh... it's you," Jasmine said, her posture deflating slightly.

"Jasmine? What are you doing here?" I asked as she pushed past me and waltzed right in.

"I'm here to speak to Aaron," She said before looking around as I sighed.

"He's not here," I said flatly, the somewhat soft expression on her face suddenly replacing itself with a cold stare.

"Good. I've also been meaning to talk to you," She muttered before looking me up and down. "Is that his shirt?" She asked as I smirked slightly and nodded.
I watched as her face contorted itself with rage before slowly regaining its composure.

"A little birdie told me that you and Aaron did the walk of shame out of his parent's house this morning," She taunted as I widened my eyes.

"How—"

"Oh honey, I've known the Romanos and their staff from the day I was born. Obviously, Grant doesn't mind telling me what goes on inside that house," She boasted, prompting me to roll my eyes. "I knew something was up when I hadn't seen Aaron once last night... turns out you were just hogging him."

"You're sick," I muttered.

I watched as the smirk on her face slowly faded away, a disgusted scowl taking over.

"And you're a whore," She spat out, her eyes screaming multiple kinds of crazy. "You had sex with him, didn't you? You fucking slut!" She shouted loudly, making me unconsciously take a step back.

"I'm his girlfriend, so what if I had sex with him?" I questioned, trying my best to remain calm. "You're a lunatic, Jasmine."

"Am I, Havoc?" She grinned before taking a step towards me, "You and I both know that you're nothing but a distraction for him. You don't mean shit to him and anyone that really knows Aaron can see it," She said while poking my chest with her index finger.

"Is someone mad that their childhood crush chose a 'whore' he met a few months ago and not you?" I pouted sarcastically, avoiding the pain her words had made me feel.

"You bitch!" She seethed while raising her hand violently.

"The fuck?" A voice spoke from the front door, earning our attention.
Aaron's icy blue eyes glared at Jasmine before she immediately changed her facial expression.

"Aaron! Thank God you're here— she's trying to pick a fight with me!" She whined before padding over to him as my eyes widened.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I exclaimed as she gripped his shirt tightly, feigning fear.
You'd need to be a different kind of fucking psychopath to be able to switch emotions in a split second like she just did.

"Get the fuck out," Aaron ordered as my heart dropped in my chest, not knowing who he was talking to.
"Jasmine," He started before pulling her hand off of him.
"Get. The. Fuck. Out."

"W-what?" She asked while looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't make me repeat myself, get out."

"But—"

"GET OUT!" He exclaimed loudly, making both Jasmine and I jump slightly.

The green-eyed girl scoffed and walked towards the door before turning around and shooting a confident stare at Aaron.
"You and I both know we belong together."

Aaron slammed the door shut before locking it and pulling out his phone.
Judging by the quick conversation, he had called the security agent in the lobby to let him know that Jasmine was no longer a welcomed guest.

I sighed in relief before grunting, the sudden stabbing pain in my stomach making my knees buckle.

"Havoc? What's wrong?" Aaron questioned, worry taking over his blue eyes.

"It's nothing. The doctor said that cramps were normal after getting an IUD," I sighed before sitting down on one of the high stools in front of the kitchen island.

He ruffled his black hair before laying the groceries on the counter and looking at me seriously.
"I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault I have cramps," I giggled, the serious expression on his face hinting that he wasn't just apologizing for my cramps.
I decided to ignore his strange behavior.

I helped Aaron pack everything inside the fridge before he took me to my place to get a suitcase some things for our trip to Carlos's cabin.
We both went back to the penthouse before packing our things and lounging around the rest of the day.

I swayed my feet in the air as I sat on the cold counter, watching Aaron cook as thunder sounded loudly outside.

"I love this weather," I sighed as he nodded, his dark hair tied into a small low bun, a few strands falling onto his face.

"Yeah, me too," He answered before walking towards me and placing a peck on my lips. "Food'll be ready in about ten minutes."

I nodded before hopping off the counter and pulling Aaron towards his large couch. He laid down tiredly as I positioned myself on top of him, my hands sliding under his shirt slowly.

"You seem distant," I let out as he raised a brow before shaking his head.

"I'm not."

"Well, from your point of view you're not," I rolled my eyes as he glared at me.

"I have a lot of things on my mind," He said before placing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes, his long dark lashes seeming fuller than they normally were.

"I'm here for you, you know that. Talk to me," I cooed before laying down and nuzzling my head into his neck.
I inhaled deeply, his familiar cologne making my cheeks heat up.

His large hands slowly raked themselves up and down my bare legs, before rubbing imaginary circles onto them. "It's nothing, I promise."

I nodded in defeat, accepting the fact that when it came to Aaron, patience was key.

"I love you," He whispered before kissing my forehead.

"Do you?" I asked as his body stiffened.

"Everleigh," He said seriously, making me burst out in laughter.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I love you too," I smiled as he fake pouted.

Aaron paused for a moment before pursing his lips.
"Why was Jasmine here?" He asked, her mention making me roll my eyes.

"Apparently she wanted to talk to you but then proceeded to call me a whore because I slept with you," I chuckled as he furrowed his dark eyebrows.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that," He muttered as I nodded.

"It's not your fault your childhood best friend is a psychotic bitch."

Aaron laughed loudly, the warmth of his body moving up and down making me smile.

"Still, I should've known she wasn't as sweet as she pretends to be," He said before slowly getting up.
I shuffled off him before watching him head over to the kitchen and turn the stove off.

I headed over to the island and sat down, right as he placed a large plate in front of me.
I looked at the mouth-watering creamy pasta with shrimp, before gathering some on my fork and having a bite.

"I think my mouth just had an orgasm," I groaned while chewing, making Aaron smile adorably at me.

We both ate and spent the rest of the night talking about everything and anything while laying down in his bed, before drifting into a comfortable sleep.

A familiar beep rang loudly throughout the room, making me groan.
I rolled over on my side tiredly, before the hellish beeping stopped and a large arm draped itself across my waist.

I felt goosebumps across my skin as a large hand gently rubbed my bare stomach, too comfortable to move an inch.

"Good morning," Aaron's low voice whispered in my ears.

"Morning..." I replied back tiredly as he chuckled and moved my hair out of my face.

"The weather's looking nice, today," He said before kissing my neck slowly.
I popped one of my eyes open before looking out of the large window and spotting dark clouds all over the sky.

"I just want to stay here with you," I muttered before rubbing my eyes.

Aaron smiled in response before getting up.
"All right, it's nine. Carlos and Cami should be here in about an hour and a half."

"Can we take a bath together? I'm cold," I said before slipping out of the covers and shivering.
Aaron nodded and grinned before heading to the bathroom and running the water.

I followed suit before grabbing a bottle of soap and pouring its contents inside, big bubbles slowly appearing in the tub. I closed the door, hoping the cold inside of the bathroom would eventually fade away.

Aaron and I both undressed before getting in the hot water, glad to escape the cold.

I gathered my hair into a bun before leaning back into Aaron's chest, my head laying on his broad shoulder.

"Have you talked to your mom?" I asked as he tensed up behind me.

Aaron let out an annoyed grunt, hinting that he had rolled his eyes before answering. "She's been calling and texting me, but fuck her."

I nodded in response, not sure how I was supposed to answer.

I smiled as Aaron placed hot kisses on my skin, trailing them down from my cheek to my neck.

"Does it still hurt?" Aaron asked while brushing a strand of my hair out of my face with his wet hand.

"Does what still hurt?" I asked as he chuckled faintly.

He slowly slid both of his hands down to my thighs, before sliding them between my legs and parting them.

"Oh..." I blushed. "No. Not as much anyway," I breathed heavily as his hands slowly teased my skin under the water.

"Good," He smiled, his fingers slowly sliding up my legs before stoping and sliding back down as the butterflies in my stomach become more intense.

"Was it... Did you enjoy it?" I asked while biting my lips as he slowly lifted my legs out of the water and placed them either sides of the tub.

"Best sex I've ever fucking had," He chuckled as his right hand slid back down my legs and he abruptly slid a finger inside me, "You did so, so good, baby."

I let out a small squeak in surprise as he pumped it in and out slowly. I blushed as I felt him harden and grow against my back, the feeling of his finger making my toes curl.

"My finger slides so easily inside you... Seems like I stretched you out just a bit, hmm?" He teased before sliding two fingers of his left hand into my mouth.

"I don't think one finger is enough for you, Havoc," Aaron mocked me as I bucked my hips forwards and shook my head. He laughed faintly before sliding his fingers out of my mouth and down my lips, to my chest.

"Say you want more," He ordered as I groaned in need.

"Please..." I whined as he stopped moving completely.

"Please what?" He whispered into my skin as I shook my head, refusing to embarrass myself even more.
"Playing hard to get?" He questioned while sliding his finger in and out of me at an excruciatingly slow pace.

"Fuck... you..." I shot at him through labored moans.

"Fuck me?" Aaron laughed before cupping my chin and turning my head to face him, "Why don't you do the honors?" He grinned as I blushed at the proximity of our lips, dying to feel them onto mine.

I leaned into him with a needy groan before he leaned back and smirked.
"Ah ah ah..." He teased slowly.
"It's just like you said, amore. Fuck me," He smiled while looking down at his hard-on.

I shook my head and giggled at his confidence, before turning around and positioning myself on top of him.
I hovered over Aaron proudly, the feeling of looking down on him making my heart skip multiple beats.

Just as I was about to lower myself onto him, his phone rang loudly.
I pouted as he cursed and picked it up to check the caller ID.

"You're interrupting something, shithead," He grunted.

I watched disappointedly as he nodded and muttered a small "yeah" before hanging up.
I raised a curious brow at him.

"Carlos and Cami will be here in an hour and they want us to be ready," He sighed.

"Don't we have time to—"

Aaron chuckled and kissed me, his hot tongue making the water around us feel like nothing in comparison.
"I'll make it up to you."

I nodded in defeat as we both got out of the tub.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
109K 3.7K 58
"Can you please stop walking and talk to me." Nick growled when Jordan didn't slow down. Jordan whirled around and glared at Nick. "What do you w...
65.1K 1.7K 57
"Pierce, please I'm trying to study." I let out an aggravated sigh as my eyes flickered upward from the white-colored pages of my textbook. Pierce ap...
87.3M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...