Promise Me to Please | Please...

By SweetCosette

Rya McCoy had it all.... except a good sex life. College was supposed to be the most exciting time of your... More

WARNINGS & NOTE
PLAYLIST
AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT

INTRO

198K 2.5K 1K
By SweetCosette

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

"𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛, 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑒𝑟, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔"
𝐿𝑒𝑜 𝑇𝑜𝑙𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑦, 𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑎

❤︎

S U M M A R Y

College was supposed to be the most exciting time of your life, but for Rya, she deemed it as the most important. The stress of her degree and being the best took over her world until she found herself in another.

  She didn't mean to waltz into a BDSM club, just as much as she didn't mean to get the ride of her life from her long-time arch nemesis, Christopher Knowles, but she did. And she couldn't help but crave for more.

  Two enemies. One deal. But a single promise: no one falls in love.

❤︎

P L E A S E  M E  S E R I E S
1 - Teach Me to Please
2 - Promise Me to Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 279 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
7.8K 911 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...
2.6M 57.4K 34
Berkley and Dean had been best friends since they were in diapers. They were so close they could finish each other's sentences and had never spent mo...
10K 744 79
Hiding a dark secret, she's never shared, Cory is content to spend her life going to college, drinking too much, and dabbling in the Vegas BDSM scene...