Big time breakthrough

By bizzle3603

When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and... More

Big time breakthrough
ACT ONE- HOLLYWOOD POP PRINCESS
001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA
002. WELCOME TO LA
003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION
004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB
005. BAD BOY
006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?
007. MANSION SIT
008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON
009. DAY OFF
010. DEMO DAY
011. PARTY DISASTER
012. CARLOS THE ASSISTANT
013. BITTERS IS CRAZY
014. SCOOBY GANG
015. ONE WOMEN DANCE COMITEE
016. SPARKS
017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER
018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES
019. GOODBYE FOR NOW
ACT TWO- JUST FRIENDS
020. ROCKTOBER
021. CRAZY GIRL FROM AUDITIONS
022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS
024. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS
026. PRANK WAR
027. EVERYONES GONE CRAZY
028. CHRISTMAS
029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES
030. OH YEAH
031. BEACH DAY
032. BUTT ON CAMERA
033. GIRL GROUP
034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL
035. JAMES MOM IS..DIFFERENT
036. PROM
037. WORLDWIDE
038. OPERATION MAKE KENDALL FEEL BETTER
039. YOU'RE A PRINCE NOW, HAPPY
040. ROCKSTARS
041. STRIKE
042. CONTEST WINNERS
043. SECRETS
044. SUPERHEROS
045. IT'S OFFICIAL
ACT THREE- ENGLAND WE GO
046. THE SWITCH
047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS
048. PRINCESS KIDNAPPED
049. RESCUE
ACT FOUR- THINGS CHANGE
050. WALL OF FAME
051. DIBS
052. BEL AIR
053. CHLOE'S GRAN
054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM
055. OLD BOYFRIEND
056. GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
057. ONE AND THE SAME
058. DOGS GONE CAMPING
059. DOG FAIR
060. GOLD RECORD
ACT FIVE- HAPPILY EVER AFTER
061. BRITISH INVASION
062. SCANDALS
063. LIES
064. LET IT RAIN
065. CAMEOS
066. LATE FOR TOUR
067. PRANK WARS 2
068. A BREAK
069. HER HEART BEATS FOR JAMES DIAMOND
070. KIM POSSIBLE
071. GUYS GONE SOLO
072. I DO
Happy ending!

023. TV SPOT MAYHEM

4K 103 4
By bizzle3603

"Can you believe this, we're performing on live tv." James told them as they walked onto the stage as everyone else was still tired "can you believe it's 5:00am?" Logan asked as Chloe handed him a water "thank you." He told her as she nodded and Kendall yawned making her hand him one too.

"Why do early morning shows have to shoot so early in the morning?" He asked as he tried to wake his mother as Katie kept her eyes on her game "don't wake her. She hasn't had her eight hours of sleep yet." And then he patted his moms head as Chloe shook her head at the girl as the producer arrived.

"Big time rush and Chloe Hart. Huge fan. I'm Jane Kennedy. The producer, and welcome to AM LA, LA's number one morning show." She then laughed "come on." She added on as they all then started following her as Kendall tried to not wake up his mother.

"That is LA's number one morning host, Miles Bainbridge, warming up LA's number one teleprompter." Jane Kennedy told them as Miles Bainbridge looked at his paper "no I'm pretty sure Las Angeles is just one word." He said as Chloe then furrowed her brows as she looked to the lady "come on." Jane Kennedy told them.

"And this is the green room where you can relax, eat, and meet our other guests like actor environmentalist Ed Begley jr and or are famous dancing dogs." Jane Kennedy shared as Chloe quickly ran over to them as they ran to her "oh my goodness aren't you just adorable, all of you." She told them as she began to pet them.

"And I just know that our three million viewers will be excited too." Jane Kennedy told them as she took a clipboard from a lady "well we are very excited to be here." Kendall told her as Jane Kennedy looked to them "yeah, the shows running long. You guys and the dogs are cut. Wake up mommy and get out." She told them as both Chloe and the dogs turned to the lady.

"Oh don't listen to that mean old lady, she never met me and Big Time Rush Before!" She was talking in a baby voice as the boys looked to her "no she hasn't, no she hasn't." Chloe added on as the boys then dropped all there snacks as the dogs ran for them.

"What just happened?" Kendall asked as Ed answered "the official term is you got bumped." He told them as Katie still played her game "leave me out of this. I'm on level 12 of castle bashers and I have to get my four knights to the ring of Fire." She told them as they looked to Chloe.

"Okay, paw, paw?" Chloe asked as the dog then gave her its paw "aww, look at you, can you stand on your back legs?" Chloe asked as she stood up "Chloe?" Kendall asked as Chloe still looked at the dog as it stood up "oh my gosh! Look at.." Chloe voiced as Kendall stepped in front of her "you." Chloe said as she went back to regular voice.

"Were going to talk to the producer lady, are you coming?" Kendall asked as Chloe shook her head "yeah, yeah, just stay and be good boys." She started up with the voice again as Kendall turned to the boys "go get her. Go, go, go, go." They all started running as Kendall dragged Chloe along.

Where they soon found Jane Kennedy "what do you mean cut?" Logan asked as they all stood squished together as they talked to her "it means I have to cut time from my show, and you and those dancing mutts are it." She told them as Chloes jaw dropped "wait, but being on live tv is number seven on my list of things to do before I'm 20." James told the woman as all of them looked at him.

"You don't have a list." Logan told everyone as James laughed "oh, I have a list." He then pulled it out as Logan rolled his eyes "look you just said that you were excited to have us." Carlos told Jane Kennedy as she walked towards them "I'm a producer." She smiled at first but then got mean "I lie. And my show is five minutes too long." She then smacked the piece of paper into Logan "and LA needs there traffic, weather, stock reports, celebrity interviews, and cooking tips. What they don't need to see is a stupid boy band and dancing mutts." She shared as James then screamed, Kendall held Chloe back.

"Vocal group is a term that could also be used." Logan told Jane Kennedy as she lowered her voice "so is, you are cut from my show, so get those muts and yourselves off my set." She told them as she then walked away as Kendall let Chloe go.

"I did not get up at 5:00 am to be treated like this." Kendall told them as they all agreed "okay, we're live in 15 minutes." Jane Kennedy yelled as all of them ran up to her "so, um we looked at the schedule.." Kendall began as Logan pulled out the schedule "and if you trim just a little time from the weather, the chef dudes weekend recipe, the market update, and cut one Hollywood minute.."  he shared as Carlos then joined in "you'll have time for Big Time rush and the dancing dogs." He told her as James talked "and I can check live tv face time off my list."he told them.

"This is good. No, this..this works. I think I owe you guys an apology." Jane Kennedy told them as they all smiled "follow me." She added on as they then all began walking but Chloe thought something was off "I'm gonna tell the director to make these changes right now. But I need for you guys to wait in our speacial waiting room." Jane Kennedy told them.

And then the boys ran through as Chloe followed knowing what was about to happen as they were outside and the door shut behind them "get out of my face you stupid singing teens." Jane Kennedy told them "of course, you realize.." Kendall began as they all spoke "this means war."

The door was soon opened by Katie as she walked out still playing her game and the dogs ran towards Chloe "I thought I told you to leave me out of this. I have to defeat the she beast before she destroys the dwarf people." Katie told them "can't you look up for one second and see we're outside." Chloe asked shaking her head as she headed inside with the dogs following her "won't happen again." James told Katie as they all followed in after.

"Okay, operation cut out time from AM LA, So Big Time Rush can perform on live tv is underway." Kendall told them as they all had sunglasses and bandanas on "that's a really long operation name." Logan told them as Chloe shook her head "why does that matter?" She asked "ooh, how about something cool like operation winter blitz." Carlos told them as Chloe looked to Kendall shaking her head and so did the dogs around her "it's catchier, but it's not winter." James told them as Kendall got annoyed "just move out." He told them as they all ran off, Logan stole a computer.

"We're in the teleprompter is ours." Logan told them as they all sat in a closet "give us a good intro." Carlos told him as they all watched Logan type real fast, as James soon came in shutting the door just as the man probably introduced them "being the greatest band in the history of the world, check." James told them checking off his list as he sat down with them.

"Now to shave some time off morning update." Kendall told them pointing to the computer as Logan began typing again as the dogs looked to Chloe "I know your hungry but there are no snacks in here." She told them as the boys then looked to her as she shrugged "what?" She asked "faster." They all then told Logan as the dogs even barked agreeing as they all laughed but then the producer kicked through the door as they all screamed "hey, there...you." Kendall told her as Jane Kennedy pulled on there wire shutting it down all of them soon standing up.

"Great news." James began as Kendall showed her the schedule "we shaved a whole minute off your show." He told her and then Carlos moved his hand by her "de nada." He told her as Jane Kennedy then pulled out her walkie talkie "security." She said "we should run." Chloe and Logan mentioned as the others agreed "right." They told them as they all started running including the dogs.

"Get over here!" Security was chasing them now as Chloe, the dogs, and the boys didn't stop as they soon ran by the traffic report but the boys stopped as Chloe and the dogs kept running "Keep going!" She yelled as the dogs barked, the guys then realized she wasn't with them as they turned noticing her running "Chloe, wait!" They all yelled running after her.

Soon they all made it through a door relaxing but then security came in through the other end as the boys started yelling "retreat! retreat!" They yelled as they turned around "it's locked." Logan told them as the men pulled out there walkies "we've got the perps and the mutts. Are we authorized to use force?" The man questioned as Chloes eyes went wide "absolutely." Jane Kennedy said through the walkie as the man held it up.

James then searched his list "get beat up by security guards? Nope, not on my list." He told them as Kendall protected Chloe "why would that be on anyone's list?" Chloe questioned as the dogs started to growl "Logan options now." Kendall told him as Chloe looked to the dogs "well, there's five of us and a few dogs and three of them but there huge. So.." Logan was sharing.

As Chloe then looked at the dogs and put her arm up "attack!" She yelled as they jumped one of the men taking him down as she backed up again "okay, that's all I got." She told them as they all screamed, the last two got tazed while the one was getting licked to death as he laughed. Katie was soon revealed as there other savior as Chloe let out a breath "Katie?" They all yelled as Katie dropped the tasers "thanks. I was just about to beat the castle guards so I could get too the final boss level." She told them.

"Sorry." They all told her as the dogs ran over to Chloe "who's a good dog? Who's a good dog." She told them as Kendall then looked from her to Katie "oh, Katie. Could you keep mom asleep? She doesn't need to see any of this, right?" He asked her as Katie threw her head back as she walked away.

"But, seriously, where'd she get that taser, man?" Logan asked as they all started to leave Chloe whistling for the dogs to follow.

They all then ran and hid behind a bunch of clothing racks as they all had disguises on "okay. We've got three more minutes from the show to perform." Carlos told them as Kendall had a plan "operation we love Ed Begley Jr, not we have to cut his segment short to perform is underway." He told them "okay, next time, I'm in charge of operation naming." Logan told them as Chloe shook her head "for the last time it doesn't matter." She told them as James then slapped Logan "ow, what'd you do that for?" Logan asked as James had his list out again "number 11, slap a pharaoh." He said.

As they all then separated as Chloe ran with the dogs as James stole the spinning tie rack "Begleys own soy mulch energy drink." Ed said and when he pulled it up it was empty "what happened to the drink part?" the news anchor questioned as Logan had drank it.

Carlos was then on the pedal power toaster as he started peddling really fast as he then went flying into one of the screens knocking it over "Ooh." Chloe winced as the dogs covered there eyes.

Chloe was still hiding with the dogs as they went up to Jane Kennedy telling her about there minutes as the guys started running again, Chloe and the dogs ran with them.

And seeing Mrs Knight though still a sleep Chloe and the dogs waited outside as the boys headed in "you know that producer ladies gonna have every security guard on the lot after you." Katie told them still playing her game "not if my baby sister, whom I love, creates a distraction." Kendall told her as they all began to beg.

And then she left and so did security as Chloe and the boys were prepared to ruin everything as Kendall was sawing into the ceiling "sorry chef but we have to cut this segment short." He said and soon the man fell through "he'll be fine." All of them mentioned as Carlos then went through the hole.

Logan then took over the financial report as Carlos got chased away by security as Chloe and the dogs were waiting for there moment as James threw up and energy drink to Logan "today I recommend buying stock in Begleys own green products. The tasers are excellent, the energy drinks..really work and his organic saws can cut through the toughest Studio floors." He shared.

Then James had took over the weather "do we really need a weather report? It's LA. It's gonna be bright and sunny all year long. Then when it went back to Miles, him and Carlos were eating fish sticks while Chloe was dancing in a circle with one of the dogs as the others danced around them or jumped up to take fish sticks.

"These are really excellent chef Carlos and are those dancing dogs, dancing with Singer, actress Chloe Hart." Miles got excited as Carlos shook his head "of course it is Miles, they can even salsa!" He shared as Chloe and the dog began to salsa as Miles laughed.

"This just in every security guard on the KULA lot is involved in a low speed chase." Miles told everyone as him, Carlos and Chloe who danced by them cheered "sweet. Let's go live." Carlos said.

"Do you want me to go to commercial? What does this mean?" Miles asked as he made hand gestures by his head while Chloe and the dogs came by in a conga line "Chloe we gotta go!" Carlos yelled as she turned and saw security as they all started running "well this definitely will go down in history for live tv and Big Time rush!" Chloe yelled as they ran "on my gosh! You are so right!" Carlos told her as they both cheered and the dogs barked.

"Oh if only there was something that could be done to fill that time." Kendall told Jane Kennedy as they all made thinking faces "hmm." They hummed "never!" Jane Kennedy yelled as Chloes eyes went wide as she came towards them "do you hear me? I'd rather have four minutes of dead air and get fired, then to lose to you!" Jane Kennedy yelled as she pointed the tasers at them as they all began freaking out "as long as I'm standing here. Oh, Big Time Rush will never perform on live tv!" Jane Kennedy told them.

Then Chloe heard a cart coming as she turned her head seeing Katie playing her game and heading straight for Jane Kennedy "uhh, maybe you should move out of the way!" Chloe yelled over her as Jane Kennedy didn't listen "move out of the way, move out of the way." They all yelled as Katie hit Jane Kennedy knocking her over.

"I did it! I defeated the evil she beast!" Katie cheered as Chloe laughed "well your not wrong." She pointed to Jane Kennedy as Katie got up and looked "and I was playing while driving again, wasn't I?" She asked as they all shook there heads "yep." They told her.

Then it was time for the boys to sing.

"Get a call on a random afternoon
I pick it up and I see that it's you
Like my heart, you were breaking the news
You said it's over, it's over, it's over
Heading out, 'cause I'm outta my mind
All my friends are gonna see me tonight
Staying here, 'til the sun start's to rise
And I'm, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna
Dance hard, laugh more
Turn the music up now
Party like a rockstar
Can I get a what now?
I swear I'll do anything that I have to
'Til I forget about you
Jump up, fall down
Gonna play it loud now
Don't care
My head's spinning all around now
I swear I'll do
Anything that I have to
'Til I forget about you
I thought I'd be here on my own
Waiting for you to knock on my door
Since you left, I don't wait by the phone
I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving
I found a place where I can't lose myself
And just leave your memory on the shelf
See I'm fine, no I don't need nobody else
'Cause I'm, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going
Dance hard, laugh more
Turn the music up now
Party like a rockstar
Can I get a what now?
I swear I'll do anything that I have to
'Til I forget about you
Jump up, fall down
Gonna play it loud now
Don't care
My head's spinning all around now
I swear I'll do
Anything that I have to
'Til I forget about you
Spending money like you don't mean a thing
I'm going crazy now I don't even think
I'm losing my mind, that's all I can do
'Til I forget about you
Dance hard, laugh more
Turn the music up now
Party like a rockstar
Can I get a what now?
I swear I'll do anything that I have to
'Til I forget about you
Jump up, fall down
Gonna play it loud now
Don't care
My head's spinning all around now
I swear I'll do
Anything that I have to
'Til I forget about you
'Til I forget about you"

"And we are out." The man came up telling the whole crew as Chloe ran up to the boys "So, how does it feel having been on live tv?" She asked and all they jumped at once "sweet!" Carlos told her "amazing!" Logan said "more running then I thought there'd be." Kendall mentioned as they all then laughed as James took out his list "perform on live tv?" He asked.

"Check." They all told him as Katie and Mrs knight finally arrived "hey guys." Mrs Knight told them as Kendall then gasped as Chloes eyes went wide along with everyone else's "oh, did I miss anything?" Mrs Knight asked and then everyone began to say no even the crew and Miles as the boys and Chloe looked around them "nope nothing at all." They told her, as all the dogs barked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448 31 15
They have special abilities but it's not what it seems. Suck at summary
64.1K 897 11
They're known for their looks and talents throughout the nation. They're living life as any other celebrities would. This is about Kendall Schmidt's...
43.6K 614 68
Join Isabella Spade on her journey through out her own musical career along with four other boys from Minnesota who nothing about music and a lot abo...
179K 2.6K 31
BTR Imagines