Can't Even Think Straight [bo...

By SkeneKidz

Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter tha... More

Can't Even Think Straight [boyxboy]
Can't Even Think Straight {2}
Can't Even Think Straight {3}
Can't Even Think Straight {4}
Can't Even Think Straight {5}
Can't Even Think Straight {6}
Can't Even Think Straight {7}
Can't Even Think Straight {8}
Can't Even Think Straight {9}
Can't Even Think Straight {10}
Can't Even Think Straight {11}
Can't Even Think Straight {12}
Can't Even Think Straight {13}
Can't Even Think Straight {14}
Can't Even Think Straight {15}
Can't Even Think Straight {16}
Can't Even Think Straight {17}
Can't Even Think Straight {18}
Can't Even Think Straight {19}
Can't Even Think Straight {20}
Can't Even Think Straight {21}
Can't Even Think Straight {22}
Can't Even Think Straight {23}
Can't Even Think Straight {24}
Can't Even Think Straight {25}
Can't Even Think Straight {27}
Can't Even Think Straight {28} END

Can't Even Think Straight {26}

74.7K 2.7K 1.8K
By SkeneKidz

                Jason let his fist fly forward. I yelped in pain and Jason threw me to the ground. I brought my hand up to my nose, pulling it away with blood on it.

                I scrambled towards the door, but Kyle grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me back. They threw me against the lockers and grinned at me.

                Jason picked up my backpack and stared at it curiously. “You know, this is pretty heavy faggot. I bet you have a lot of textbooks in here, huh?”

                He turned and wacked me with my backpack. I whimpered as he began to beat me with my backpack.

                School was a cruel, cruel weapon.

                “If you’re going to beat me to death, can you do it with something other than my backpack?! I don’t want that in my obituary!” I cried, cowering against the lockers with my hands over my head.

                Jason hit me with the backpack two more times before he and Kyle hauled me to my feet. I stared at them in terror, wondering what they were going to do to me now.

                “You know what would be fun Jase? If we took the fag’s cell phone and texted Rory to come to the locker room. Then we could beat both of them up,” Kyle said, smirking.

                “But I never told anyone that you guys were going to jump me!” I said, trying to pull out of their grip before they took my cell phone. “You said you were only going to attack Rory if I told someone! And what’s the point of attacking Rory? Pounding his face in might actually help him look more attractive.”

                Kyle reached towards my pocket to get my cell phone. Jason grinned as he watched.

                “WHOA! Watch where your hands are going! Sebastian was the only person who was allowed to touch me there, and he’s a fucking dick now so even he can’t!” I said, jerking away from Kyle as his hand neared my pocket.

                Okay Evan. Just calm down and think this out. If they called Rory, he might be able to save me from getting my ass kicked even more. However, they most likely jump him before he got the chance to help me. Then we would both get the shit beat out of us.

                I mentally sighed. Rory better love me for what I was about to do.

                Before either of them realized what I was doing, I had brought my foot up and connected it to Kyle’s crotch.

                Kyle let out a strangled noise as he fell to the ground clutching himself. I pulled my arm free of a shocked Jason’s grip.

                I started towards the locker room door, digging into my pocket and pulling the battery out of my phone.

                Someone grabbed my shirt and began to tackle me towards the ground. I desperately slid the phone battery under the door that led out of the locker room as I was dragged away.

                “You stupid faggot!” Kyle cried, curled up on the ground in pain.

                Jason pulled me to my feet and I shoved my unusable phone back into my pocket as I watched him in fear. Oh man. I was going to die for Rory.

                What a horrible way to go.

                Jason pulled his fist back and punched me so hard that I think even Jesus winced. I cried out in pain and brought my hands up to my nose. Jason pulled my hands away and punched me hard again, this time catching my eye.

                “Let. Him. Go.”

                I shuddered at the voice and turned to face Sebastian. He was standing in the doorway, my phone’s battery clutched in his hand.

                Sebastian stepped up to us, clenching his fists tightly. “Jason, I warned you that there would be consequences if you gave Evan problems,” he said flatly. “Now, let Evan go.”

                Jason slowly released me, looking scared. Kyle got to his feet, also looking scared as he stared at Sebastian.

                Sebastian took a deep breath to calm himself down. He looked at Jason for a second before his fist shot out and hit Jason so hard that the guy fell backwards, yelping in pain.

                “You know, there are no security cameras in the locker room, and no teachers or students around. I could do whatever I want to you. You could tell on me, but who would the school believe? Me, who has never been in trouble, or you, who’s a known liar?” Sebastian stepped towards Jason and Jason whimpered and shrank back.

                “We’ll never get near Evan again! I swear!” Jason cried desperately. “We’ll never give him anymore problems!”

                “Good. And if I see you giving Evan anymore problems, I will break your arm,” Sebastian said, a pleasant smile on his face despite the venom in his voice. “Now get up, and get out of my sight.”

                Jason scrambled to his feet and tried to get out of the locker room. Sebastian punched him in the stomach and he let out a gagged noise.

                “We said we’d leave him alone!” Kyle cried, hurrying over to Jason.

                “You’re right. You did. But I’m still very upset that you hit him,” Sebastian said with a shrug before striking Kyle.

                Kyle gasped in pain. He shot Sebastian a terrified look before pulling Jason out of the locker room.

                Sebastian turned to me and held out my phone’s battery. “I was walking to the gym coach’s office to get a make-up slip and I saw this come shooting out from under the locker room door. I was coming to see if someone had dropped it,” he said. “Then I saw them hurting you.”

                “I’m still mad at you,” I said, not meeting his eyes as I shoved the battery in my pocket.

                “That can wait. Your nose is bleeding really badly,” he said, grabbing my arm and leading me over to the sink. He grabbed a paper towel and placed it under my nose carefully. “Are you okay?”

                “Yea Sebastian. I’m fine. Never been better. It’s not like two homophobes just tried to beat the living hell out of me or anything,” I grumbled.

                “Evan, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. I promised you I would protect you from them, and I didn’t,” Sebastian said, dropping his gaze to the floor.

                “I didn’t expect you to. I figured that was just part of your game. Make me believe you actually cared,” I said, shoving the paper towel away from my nose and turning to leave the locker room. I didn’t want to be stuck in here alone with Sebastian.

                Sebastian reached out and grabbed my arm, turning me to face him. Before I could say anything, he had cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine deeply.

                His soft, familiar lips on mine froze me. Hm. Wasn’t I supposed to be mad at Sebastian over something? Now, why was I mad at him? Something about a game…

                Oh yea!

                I shoved Sebastian away from me. “Stop,” I begged. “Stop trying to distract me like that. You hurt me Sebastian. A lot. I’m not going to forgive you just because you played the hero and made Jason and Kyle go away.”

                “Evan, what will it take for you to forgive me? I’ll do anything!” he said, slight desperation slipping into his eyes. “I love you. I never lied about that. I understand that the whole thing sounded bad the way I put it, but if you’ll just hear me out, I promise you won’t hate me so much anymore.”

                “I don’t hate you. And that’s why it hurts so much,” I whispered before turning and hurrying out of the locker room.

                That slight desperation in his eyes kept replaying in my mind. He was trying to keep so calm and casual about this, and that’s what was making it so much worse. I wasn’t even worth his emotions.

                I looked around before spotting Rory. I went over to him and he glanced up at me. He dug around in his bag before tossing a pack of tissues at me.

                “What happened to your hand?” I asked, noticing that his knuckles were starting to bruise.

                Rory shrugged. “Nothing.”

                I looked over and ducked behind Rory as I spotted Jason and Kyle. Jason was rubbing a nasty bruise that was forming on his face.

                My eyes darted between the bruise and Rory’s knuckles. Had he…

                Nah, that would make him a good person. Rory would hate to be known as a caring person.

                I placed a tissue under my bleeding nose. The rest of the day crawled by slowly until I was in Rory’s car, heading home.

                “Get up, get up. We don’t got to take it slow. Tell me lies, tell me lies like we’re never going home. You say the music makes you wanna fall in love, so let this song come true. This one goes out to me and you,” I sang along with the radio.

                “Stop singing. You suck,” Rory said as he drove towards my house.

                I pouted at him. “Hush. Singing helps me release my pent up anger and pain.”

                Rory pulled into my driveway and sighed. “I have to pick my mom up from work, so I can’t hang out.”

                “Why can’t you guys just get another friggin’ car?” I grumbled.

                “We have three cars, but I take one to school, my dad takes one to work, and the other one is getting fixed. So I have to pick my mom up,” Rory said, rolling his eyes.

                “Your mother is such a cheerful woman. Why are you so grumpy?” I asked, flicking him in the forehead.

                “Yea, you’re one to talk,” he said in annoyance, rubbing his forehead. “But I must say that you are acting better than this morning. Now you’re not acting like it’s the end of the world.”

                “Hush. Goodbye,” I said, opening my arms for a hug.

                Rory sighed in annoyance before hugging me tightly. I released him and gave a small wave before getting out of the car and going into my house.

                I went to my bedroom, glad my parents weren’t home. I didn’t want them to see the nasty shiner I had on my eye.

                I fell onto my bed and stared up at my ceiling. “This isn’t fair, don’t you try to blame this on me. My love for you was bulletproof, but you’re the one who shot me. And god damn it, I can barely say your name,” I sang quietly.

                The doorbell rang and I sighed and got up. I made my way out of my room and down the stairs. I pulled the front door open and glared.

                “Goodbye,” I said flatly, trying to shove the door closed.

                Sebastian effortlessly held the door open. He slipped into my house and shut the door. He turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

                “This is breaking and entering,” I snarled.

                “I’m not going to leave you alone until you hear me out. I’ll come to your house everyday for the rest of my life if that’s what it takes. So you might as well get it over with now,” he said.

                I let out a frustrated growl. “Fine! But make it quick!” I snapped.

                Sebastian followed me up to my bedroom. He sat next to me on my bed and I nodded at him to speak.

                Sebastian then went on to explain everything, starting with the Twister game and ending with that moment he blurted everything out. When he was done talking, he glanced at me nervously.

                “Now do you understand?” he asked.

                “I’m still pissed,” I growled.

                “And you have every right to be pissed at me Evan. But I only did it because I thought you had a physical attraction for me. I never meant to hurt you,” he said sincerely. “I shouldn’t have done it at all, and I understand that. But I did do it, and I regret it. I can’t stand to see you upset Evan.”

                He reached out and gently stroked my cheek. I pushed his hand away, my eyes watering. It wasn’t just the fact that I was a game to him that was bothering me the most.

                “Sebastian, I can’t do this. You say you love me, but I don’t think you do. We’re through. I’m breaking up with you. Leave me alone from now on,” I said quietly, wiping my eyes. This was going to make us or break us. Sebastian’s reaction would determine everything now.

                “Evan…please…” Sebastian said weakly. I could see him fighting to keep his composure. He cleared his throat. “Don’t do that. Please. Let’s just talk about this okay?”

                “I’m going to Rory’s. You know where the door is. Let yourself out,” I said, standing up and heading towards my bedroom door.

                Sebastian reached out and caught my hand in his. “Don’t walk away!” he begged. He took a deep breath to try to calm down. “Evan, please. We can work this out. I know we can!”

                “No, we can’t,” I said flatly. If I wasn’t worth his emotions, then I would just have to end this. I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t be with Sebastian if he didn’t care about me enough to open up around me.

                “Evan, I love you. Don’t walk away from me,” he said, trying to pull me back towards himself.

                I yanked my hand out of his grip. “No. We. Are. Through.”

                I turned and placed my hand on the door handle. So this was it, huh? I was  really walking out on my dream guy. Sigh.

                Sebastian’s arms wrapped around my waist. “Evan, don’t walk away,” he begged desperately. “I’m sorry I messed up. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry I broke my promise and didn’t protect you from Jason and Kyle. I’m sorry about everything!”

                I turned and my heart just about stopped as I looked into Sebastian’s eyes. That calm composure had crumbled.

                Sebastian looked helpless and desperate. He had finally unmasked his feelings in front of me. Hell, he had unmasked them for me. He really did love me and care about me.

                “I love you,” I whispered, wrapping my arms around him and burying my face in his chest. “I love you, and I’m sorry.”

                I paused and brought my head up. “Wait, what the hell am I apologizing for? I didn’t even do anything wrong. Eh, I guess I’ll apologize for being so damn sexy. It should be illegal to look this good.”

                Sebastian laughed weakly. He hugged me to himself and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back eagerly.

                He pulled me back over to my bed and we laid down together. I cuddled up against him and kissed him.

                “I will never forgive myself for hurting you Evan,” he said seriously.

                “You are so overdramatic,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                “You’re one to talk,” he said with a sigh, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. “But I mean it. And I promise that I will do everything I can to make sure I never hurt you again. I’ll make you happy.”

                “Sebastian, you could make me happy by just taking your shirt off,” I reminded him, poking him in the stomach lightly.

                Sebastian smirked and sat up a little. “Go ahead Evan. Take it off,” he said smugly, gesturing to his shirt.

                “I lied when I said I hated your smirk,” I said, reaching for his shirt. I pulled it off of him and eyed his body happily.

                Sebastian pressed me against the body, holding me down with his body. He kissed me gently as I ran my hands up his smooth chest.

                “I really am sorry Evan,” he whispered, nibbling on my ear.

                I smirked, a plan for a little revenge suddenly playing out in my head. I gripped Sebastian’s hips and thrust my hips with his.

                Sebastian let out a surprised moan. My smirk got even wider as I grinded my lower half against his forcefully.

                He stared at me, his eyes thick with shock and lust. I released his hips and cupped his face in my hands, bringing it to mine and kissing him deeply.

                Sebastian licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. His tongue rubbed against mine, and Sebastian moaned against my mouth as I grinded against him again.

                My hands began to explore his topless self again. Sebastian’s body jerked as my fingers grazed his nipples.

                Mwahahaha! I loved the power I had over my boyfriend’s body!

                Sebastian broke away from me briefly as he pulled my shirt off. His brought his mouth back to mine as he flung my shirt on the ground.

                Sebastian kissed down to my neck. Finding my soft spot, his began to nibble it. He flicked his tongue over it before beginning to suck it.

                I groaned, causing him to suck my neck even harder. I knew he would leave a mark, but I just didn’t care. I wanted everyone to know I was Sebastian’s.

                Sebastian kissed the spot he had been sucking gently. He shifted his head and began to suck on my right nipple. I moaned as he massaged the left with his thumb. He switched before beginning to trail kisses down my stomach.

                He stopped when he reached my jeans. He looked up at me. “Are you positive about this Evan?” he asked.

                My plans of teasing him for revenge gone, I nodded at him. I wanted Sebastian Amsel, and I wanted him right now. I was sure of it.

                I hooked my thumbs in his pockets and grinded my body against his, earning another surprised moan from his. I crashed my lips against his, both of us turned on by this point.

                “Do I look unsure to you?” I asked, looking deeply into his eyes.

                Sebastian smirked. “No, you don’t.”

                Without another word, he pulled my jeans off of me. He pulled my boxers off, his eyes sparkling at the sight of just how hard I was for him.

                I tried not to blush as he took in the sight of my body. Sebastian looked up at me, his smirk getting wider.

                “Don’t blush,” he whispered, pecking my lips before moving his head down. He wrapped his mouth around my erection and began to suck me.

                I gasped at that feeling and moaned, tangling my hands in Sebastian’s hair. Just like with my neck, my moan had him sucking me even harder.

                “Sebastian,” I choked out. “Oh god!”

                I felt a pressure building, and knew I couldn’t hold out much longer. Sebastian’s head moving up and down as his mouth and tongue worked wonders on me was driving me crazy.

                “Sebastian,” I gasped as he ran his tongue over my tip. “I’m going to…you need to…”

                Sebastian’s eyes locked on mine and he nodded at me slightly. I moaned out his name as I thrust upward, releasing in his mouth.

                Sebastian swallowed it all down and fell on top of me, kissing me deeply, letting me taste myself. My hands slid down to his legs, and I slowly brought them up his thighs.

                “Evan!” he groaned against my mouth.

                I smirked and kissed him deeply as I fumbled with the zipper of his jeans. I pulled them off and threw them to the floor, pulling his boxers off.

                “You are so sexy,” I groaned, taking in his appearance.

                Sebastian shifted us so that he was positioned over me. He pushed into me and I whimpered in pain.

                “I love you Evan,” Sebastian whispered, kissing me as he pushed in deeper.

                My nails dug into Sebastian’s back and I nodded at him to keep going. He pulled out and thrust into me again.

                I cried out his name as he did it again, this time bringing pleasure with the pain. Sebastian began to thrust into me harder and faster, turning me on again.

                “Sebastian!”

                My pleasured cries as he took my erection into his hands had him thrusting even faster. He began to stroke me in time with his thrusts.

                “Evan,” he groaned as I came in his hands.

                He gripped my hips as he released inside of me. Panting heavily and lightly coated in sweat, Sebastian pulled out and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me passionately.

                Our lips worked together, both of us breathing heavily. I finally pulled away from Sebastian and grinned.

                “Can you blow my whistle babe!” I sang happily.

                “That’s all you have to say?” he asked, rolling his eyes. He smiled and pecked my lips, hugging me to his body.

                “Well what did you want me to say? VERONICA CORNINGSTONE AND I HAD SEX AND NOW WE ARE IN LOVE!” I raised my eyebrow at him.

                “Nice movie reference, but no,” he said, kissing me. “Well, I guess you don’t really have a way with words.”

                “Are you kidding me?! I should be a public speaker. I am very charismatic,” I huffed.

                “Of course you are baby,” he said, running a hand through my hair. He pressed his lips to mine deeply.

                “I love you Sebastian. Can we never fight again? Like, ever?” I asked, resting my head on his chest as he continued to play with my hair.

                “No more fighting. Like I said, I want to make you happy,” he promised, kissing my forehead.

                “If you want to make me really happy, let’s just do this forever,” I said simply.

                Sebastian laughed and kissed me lovingly. “I wish, Evan. I wish.”

                I heard the sound of my front door opening and pouted. “We need to put clothes on before my mommy and daddy see us and go all RAWR mode on us,” I said with an annoyed sigh. Stupid parents!

                Sebastian and I shifted and got out of my bed. We pulled our clothes on and fixed our hair. I fixed my bed and made sure there were no signs of what we had done.

                I took Sebastian’s hand in mine and we left my bedroom together, going out to the kitchen. My mom glanced over at us.

                “Hi boys,” she said.

                “Mom, this is Sebastian,” I said, remembering that she had never actually met Sebastian before. Only my dad had.

                “Nice to meet you ma’am,” Sebastian said with a polite smile.

                “Nice to meet you too Sebastian. Evan are you, uh, feeling better?” she asked, shooting my a concerned look.

                “Mom, my body just got rocked my Sebastian. I’m feeling fan-freaking-tastic!” I said joyfully.

                Sebastian sighed. “Smooth Evan.”

                My eyes widened as I realized what I had said. “And by rocked by Sebastian I mean…uh…I got stoned by him. Like, had rocks thrown at me. Yea, I stole his, uh, nose. So he threw rocks at me. Not wild and incredible sex. Nope. Virgin all the way mommy. Virgin like the mother Mary. Oh, but I’m not pregnant. That would be weird. But Sebastian Amsel did not just give me the time of my life and take my virginity,” I said. Woo, that was a close one! She almost found out!

                Sebastian sighed and slapped his free hand over my mouth. I stared at him in horror as I pulled his hand away.

                “Bad boy! I know where that hand has been,” I hissed.

                “You also know where my mouth has been, but you still kiss me,” he said, pecking my lips.

                “Um…yea…so Sebastian is staying for dinner. And we’re just going to go back to my bedroom now. And behave. Because we’re virgins. Who totally didn’t just have sex. Just saying,” I said casually.

                “Evan, go away,” mom said with a sigh, rubbing her temples. “God bless whoever can find the patience to put up with you.”

                I pouted at her and dragged Sebastian back to my bedroom. We curled up together on my bed, sharing kisses and cuddling together in comfortable silence.

                “I love you Evan,” Sebastian said, kissing me.

                “I love you too Sebastian!” I said happily.

                Rory would probably kill me when he found out that I had had sex with Sebastian, but it was worth it! Now that we were back on good terms, I was beyond happy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Not the last chapter!! :) Also, I was kind of nervous about this chapter so...let me know what you thought of it! And are you guys happy that they're back together? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 814 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
170K 5.4K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
598K 22.4K 30
Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close bond and know everything about each other...
44.3K 844 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...