I Loathe You. I Love You Too.

By alyklugh

A reckless drunken night, a morning after, an agreement and a love story no one saw coming. More

~ COMING SOON ~
Chapter One : sure he is
Chapter Two : a voicemail
Chapter Three : did she just kiss you?
Chapter Four : when do we face the music?
Chapter Five : i mean i fooled you
Chapter Six : crimson tide?
Chapter Seven : did you go see her?
Chapter Eight : are you ready?
Chapter Nine : blanket?
Chapter Ten : what was wrong with me?
Chapter Eleven : he likes you!
Chapter Twelve : what if i did
Chapter Thirteen : so you're just going to leave?
Chapter Fourteen : she likes you, connor isn't you.
Chapter Fifteen : even if the house is burning?
Chapter Sixteen : she's a ticking time bomb
Chapter Seventeen : just reminding him what's mine
Chapter Eighteen : it's our little secret
Chapter Nineteen : people change, you did
Chapter Twenty : i'm not yours anymore
Chapter Twenty-One : you've become obsessive
Chapter Twenty-Two : when did you play dirty?
Chapter Twenty-Three : did i hit a soft spot?
Chapter Twenty-Four : baby boy you're not the main character anymore
Chapter Twenty-Five : speaking out of anger
Chapter Twenty-Six : stupid feelings
Chapter Twenty-Seven : promises are meant to be broken
Chapter Twenty-Eight : she'd break my heart and i'd let her
Chapter Twenty-Nine : did you glitch?
Chapter Thirty : i kissed you to silence the world instead.
Chapter Thirty-One : three days
Chapter Thirty-Two : that's the problem, it's you
Chapter Thirty-Three : where's prince charming?
Chapter Thirty-Four : not when i'm with you
Chapter Thirty-Five : so why'd you come?
Chapter Thirty-Six : she's my girlfriend
Chapter Thirty-Seven : did they notice you?
Chapter Thirty-Eight : life with her in it made sense
Chapter Thirty-Nine : anyone else could, so why can't you?
Chapter Forty : he wasn't picky
Chapter Forty-One : i missed you
Chapter Forty-Two : always
Chapter Forty-Three : are you paying attention to me?
Chapter Forty-Four : i'm in love with her
Chapter Forty-Five : i can't love him
Chapter Forty-Six : little miss perfect
Chapter Forty-Seven : his pretty little lies
Chapter Forty-Nine : i didn't until you
Chapter Fifty : happily ever after
Chapter Fifty-One : an expiration date
Chapter Fifty-Two : are we toxic?
Chapter Fifty-Three : are the walls really that thin?
Chapter Fifty-Four : we were estranged
Chapter Fifty-Five : what did we end up becoming?
Chapter Fifty-Six : how could i let go?
Chapter Fifty-Seven : if you love them, let them go
Chapter Fifty-Eight : next up the marriage proposal

Chapter Forty-Eight : matchmaker

187 6 0
By alyklugh

Chapter Forty-Eight : matchmaker

Parker

I might actually be losing my fucking shit, since the thought of losing Paige has crossed my mind more than once I'm doing irrational things to see a spark in those eyes, to get her to stop distancing herself from me. I needed her to see me, to take one fucking look at me and tell me she didn't want to try. She's already acting like a jealous girlfriend and no matter how fucking annoying she is in this moment I found it adorable that she was jealous.

"Since when did you let Haylee win? When did you stop being a fighter?" I asked looking into her eyes and she was trying to comprehend everything and I smiled realizing I had an effect on her just by my touch, "I'm sorry Paige," I pushed my hands in her inner thighs and she grabbed my hands to stop me.

"I stopped fighting when I realized what's the point in fighting for something that would take back a whore," her voice was breathy but her eyes were dangerous.

"I talked to Mason about the party, he believes me even after I showed him the pictures. He said something not adding up because he knows I wouldn't risk losing you for her. He's digging and I know he can get shit from people I can't. I promised you proof and I'm getting you that so just wait before you make a decision of leaving. I'm not asking you to tell me you're in love with me but I don't want to feel like the only one who's able to admit that they feel something," I waited and we both heard the pitter patter coming downstairs and I stepped away from Paige. As far as possible to stop my urges to kiss her, to be near her.

"Guess what I overheard mommy and daddy talking about," I kept my eyes trained on Nora, looking at Paige was not an option right now.

"Paige," Nora tapped her leg and it's like she came back from another world.

"Sorry, what did you hear?" Paige sounded distant.

"Did something happen?" Nora looked between the two of us and I kept my eyes focused on her.

"Paige just said she didn't like my pancakes, I'm upset," I responded.

"But you haven't even tried them yet," Nora looked at her.

"I," she hesitated, "I know, but what if they aren't the best. What if from the outside they look amazing but when I actually try them they aren't good?" I felt her eyes on me. Was she trying to communicate something?

"That's okay, trying new things is good though, if you end up not liking them just smile and grin to make Parker feel some sort of happiness. He didn't just come over for me," Nora commented, "but before we try the pancakes you need to change again."

She smiled, "Okay, I will," she hopped down and went upstairs.

"Nora what was the big thing you overheard?" I asked.

"They are talking about taking a trip for spring break," she smiled.

"Oh really," I smiled, "where?"

"Close, I think Michigan? But they want to bring you and your mom too," she looked at me and I was surprised.

"Nora are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard it," she commented.

"Nora can I ask you something?"

"Anything," she smiled.

"Say I went to the zoo and didn't do anything wrong but someone I used to care about made it look as if I did," she interrupted me.

"Like what?"

I thought about it, "like I stole Paige's favorite sloth named," I hesitated, "Roo and that, let's say her name is Bailey the person I care about came over and showed Paige pictures of someone who looks like me take Roo. And now because Bailey convinced Paige that I took Roo, Paige is struggling to trust me because of that."

"Did you tell Paige you didn't take Roo?"

"I did but she doesn't believe me, she has it in her mind that I always was intending on taking Roo."

"Parker, is there a sloth missing at the zoo?" she crossed her arms.

"No, I'm speaking hypothetically."

"What's that mean?"

"I'm making up a scenario and wanting your input, none of this happened though."

"Oh so we're playing pretend?" she asked.

"Kinda yeah," I nodded, "So say Paige can't stand the fact that she thinks I'm lying to her so she wants to break up," Nora shook her head.

"Paige should trust you, no matter what," Nora crossed her arms.

"But what if so many people have broken her trust before that it's hard for her to trust me?"

"It doesn't matter, because someone else decides to hurt her doesn't mean you have. She should know that."

"Would you hate her if she broke up with me?" I then asked.

"No," Nora shook her head, "I'll be mad though, and hurt," she then said, "Parker why do I feel like this isn't pretend anymore?" she looked up at me and her eyes were glossy.

Fuck, I didn't want this to happen, "Nora, Nora I was just speaking hypothetically. Paige and I are okay, I promise," I said before hugging her and she squeezed me tightly.

"I can't have you disappear," she whimpered.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm still here." I responded.

I pulled away and wiped a few tears away and she grabbed my hand, "promise?"

The look in her eyes was the same look Paige had given me many times before and it made me smile, "I promise."

She hugged me, "Okay now pancakes!"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Were you trying to tell me something when you were talking about the pancakes?" I asked once we were at her locker and she shook her head.

"No, I'm just really passionate about pancakes," she then looked at me and smiled but her smile faded when she looked behind me and I followed her gaze to find Haylee coming towards both of us.

"Paige," I grabbed her hand before she could run, I saw the insecurity in her eyes, she never tried to run before but Haylee has gotten in her head recently and it's scaring me that she's losing that part of herself. Maybe it is better if I let her go after all. I can't try to keep her with me when she can't be her.

I ended up releasing her hand and she looked at me before grabbing mine again, "I made a promise," she whispered, "if I didn't break Noah's, I'm not breaking ours."

"Oh, from what I gathered yesterday you guys weren't doing too well. Parker was upset and it was clear as day and well Paige you weren't here. So what happened? You guys stay together being miserable. I fucked your boyfriend you do know that Paige?"

Paige's hand tightened around mine, "Oh so you went to him? Because last time I recall you made it seem like he was all over you?"

"What?" Haylee looked at her confused.

"How did the story go again?" Paige then asked.

"Parker didn't tell you?" Haylee looked at her confused.

"No he did, he just doesn't recall fucking you. In fact he told me he rejected you after you begged for him back," Paige stared at Haylee and Haylee scoffed.

"He's lying!" Haylee commented.

"And why would he do that?" Paige waited.

"Because he's using you! I'm trying to look out for you!" Haylee tried to get Paige to change sides.

"Right, and when did you have my best interest? Was it before or after I took Parker?" Paige waited and Haylee laughed.

"You're just like him, except he's like me. How many times are you going to forgive him for fucking me and apologzing once he gets caught?" Haylee got in Paige's face and I saw the hesitation.

"You forgot something Haylee, I never fucked you. I felt sorry for you so I tried to be there and you took that for granted. So don't compare me to you and don't compare Paige to me. She's stronger than I am and stronger than you are," I stared at Haylee in the eyes and smiled.

"Why were you naked then?" Haylee waited, "you just strip for what?"

"You undressed him," Mason came up and something in Haylees face changed before she tried to mask it. Some truth was coming out, "your exact words to Ella were, ' revenge is a bitch so I had to make that shit look good.' you took off Parkers clothes to set the scene. Since you couldn't even get him to take off his clothes you decided to help him and make it look as if you guys slept together. But you knew he would never, you knew that it would never happen because he's in love with someone other than you. So you texted Paige on his phone saying he wouldn't be there and waited for the storm. You told Parker that you didn't know where his phone was knowing that if he called Paige before she'd believe him. You just had to get to her first huh? Girl power am I right? You manipulated girl code, you took advantage of Paige when she was in a vulnerable state and you slaughtered every ounce of trust she had for him and you thought you got away with it. If Parker was wasted you might have gotten away with it. Parker isn't who he was five months ago, he has the ability of saying no to you. You fucked up Haylee, you nasty whore. Revenge never looked so," Mason smiled, "sweet? How about karmas a bitch!" Mason was up in Haylee's face.

"You can't prove it," Haylee fought back.

"Whats not to prove? It's written all over your face, the embarrassment, the anger. Accept the facts love, you can try a thousand ways to tear them apart but they will always be stronger than you and Parker ever were. One thing they have that you guys never did. They built their trust while with you, you crumbled any chance of a rebuild of that trust a long time ago," Mason watched Haylee walk away and Paige looked at me.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you," she said it and I saw the guilt in her eyes.

"I told you I'd prove to you that it was all a lie," I commented and she looked at Mason.

"How'd you get Ella to confess?"

"Mateo was helpful after all, I got him to break her down and I went in for the kill plus I got shit on everyone, love. For moments like this," he smiled.

Paige shook her head, "What do you have on me then?"

"You two were never really dating," Mason smiled and I was surprised that he figured that out.

"How did you," I started.

"Shh," Mason pressed his finger against my lips, "I never tell, I also know though that you both are in love with each other. Some show it more than others," Mason eyed me before Paige.

"Malcolm told you didn't he?" Paige then pressed.

Wait she didn't deny what Mason just said.

Mason smiled, "or maybe I got you drunk one night and it slipped up."

"The only time I was drunk was," Paige's mouth dropped, "the party. I told you didn't I!"

"You kept telling me, shhh keep it between us and I did. I knew something was fishy though but you also told me your feelings," Mason poked Paige and she glared at him.

"Stop I did not!"

"But you did bitch, you went on and on about this man," Mason smiled, "who's idea do you think it was for you two to go in her room?"

"Mason," Paige began.

"So I played matchmaker, sue me," Mason was grinning from ear to ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 12.6K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...
1K 468 63
A group of unlikely friends go on depraved adventures.
641 22 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
312 29 27
(This is a Boyxboy, manxman, gay love story. So if you're not interested in LGBTQ+ themed book, feel free to read other books.) Everyone has a story...