Hidden Emotions|| Harry Potte...

By lisette_luv

[COMPLETED!!]A slow burn between you and Harry. While in the quest of destroying horcruxes, the love between... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35

Chapter 34

2.9K 74 59
By lisette_luv

"Kill her?" Harry asked, his voice clogged with a sudden urge to cry. 

You were staring at him, pleading with your eyes or that somehow he can read your face. Even though he was never really good at that. You were trying so hard to not yell that you weren't the horcrux. You wanted to yell that it was your father. But you couldn't. You were so conflicted, you were surprised your head hasn't burst. 

"Yes!" Voldemort shouted, he felt so giddy and he could have jumped if he wanted to. "Now, I am sure you would like to know what I would like to do once I have everyone on my side..." Voldemort trailed off about his plans in front of the three of you. 

You were staring at Harry and once Voldemort was behind you, still blabbering, you would look at your father and back at Harry continuously. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes sparkling with tears. 

He's the horcrux! He is the horcrux! It's not me! 

"Then I will finally be able to be known as the most powerful wizard ever," Voldemort finished, traveling another three hundred sixty degree circle to face the three of you again. "What are you still doing here?" He asked your father. 

Your father tensed and looked at the ground. 

Voldemort flicked his wand to make your father's neck snap up to look at him. 

"Stop!" You wailed, noticing the red marks that were appearing on your father's neck. It looked like invisible wire was tightening his airway. Your father looked at Harry and Harry's eyebrows contorted slowly. 

Harry's scar started to prickle, feeling as if a thousands of needles were opening his scar. He tried to play it off but only you knew it was hurting him. He looked at you and raised a quick eyebrow before you nodded sneakily. Harry's eyes widened and he knew the truth now. 

Voldemort was so busy enjoying the pleasure of seeing your father's eyes pop out of his head that he didn't realize that you were close to Harry again. 

"Do you?" You whispered, keeping your voice so low so that only Harry could hear. 

"Yes," Harry whispered back but his voice was better. 

You smiled weakly before remembering that your father was literally choking.

"Dad!" You yelled, trying to go back to the situation in front of you. 

"Stand ba-" Your father choked, his neck turning a sickly purple color. 

Voldemort tightened the grip making your father cut his sentence short. 

"Stop it! You are hurting him!" You yelled at Voldemort, wanting to be able to talk to your father one last time before he had to sacrifice himself. 

Voldemort loosened the grip on your father's neck and your father gasped audibly to get air. 

"Dad," you said, walking towards him and feeling horrible. It was what he wanted after all but you still didn't want him to die horribly. Your heart felt it needed to express itself towards your father again. 

Your dad gagged and his eyes stopped bulging. He stared at you with red puffy eyes. His tears and nose were wet and you helped him buy slapping him on the back a few times. 

"What do you want with him?" You asked Voldemort, hoping to continue stalling, "Kill me instead!" You shouted, feeling as if you could try to convince Voldemort that you are the actual horcrux. 

Voldemort looked at you alarmed and glanced at your father again. "Why would I want to kill you?" Voldemort asked. 

"You don't want to but if I am still going to stay alive, you are not going to harm my father," you ordered. 

Voldemort fumed at this comment. He looked mad but decided to bite his excuse of a tongue instead. He walked away, his hand shaking uncontrollably and you were able to look at your father again. 

"Are you okay?" You asked him. 

"Yes, Y/n," your father croaked. "Y/n, I want to tell you that I love you, sweetheart. I think you and Harry are great for each other." He looked at Harry with a praising look. You turned to glance at Harry and he was grinning widely despite of Voldemort a couple of yards away. 

"Thank you, sir," Harry replied, "You have a beautiful daughter." 

Your father chuckled. 

"Dad, thank you and I wanted to say that I lo-"

Voldemort stormed towards the three of you again. He pointed his wand square chested on your father as the words slipped out of your mouth.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Voldemort yelled. 

A green flash obscured your vision while Harry pulled you back when he saw Voldemort walking earlier before. You yelled but it wasn't as loud as Voldemort's. Your father fell on the ground after the green light disappeared into thin air. 

"NOOO!" You yelled, staring at your life-less father on the ground. You tried getting closer to him but Harry had his arms around you. You tried setting yourself free but tears were already making its way down your face, making it impossible to know where you would have headed. You were sobbing uncontrollably. He was just killed. He's dead. 

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL ME!" Voldemort yelled but just as he did, his body was starting to double over. His sickly pale color was turning ghastly white but his strength hasn't reduced, at all. He looked at his hands, probably noticing something was wrong. He looked up again, staring at you, and shouted, "IT WASN'T YOU! YOU AREN'T THE-" He was starting to get weaker slowly. 

"Harry, do it now!" You yelled at Harry through a clogged voice. You ran away, retrieving Harry's wand but it looked oddly like Draco's, and throwing it at him. Harry caught it in air and pointed it squarely at Voldemort. 

"Let's end this how it should have begun, Tom!" Harry shouted, standing in the middle of the destroyed courtyard. 

Voldemort raged on being called Tom and he stood straight again. He met Harry in the middle of the courtyard again. 

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

Two jets of green and red light struck out of the wands they were holding. You ran away from them, to try and move your father's body away from the danger of the courtyard. You turned to look at them still, the middle of where the sparks met was advancing towards Harry's end.

"HARRY, YOU GOT THIS!" You shouted, shielding your face from the bright lights of the wands. 

Harry mustered the rest of his strength and with more force made the knot in the middle go towards Voldemort's. Then, with a sudden crash, the beam touched the tip of Voldemort's wand. Voldemort shrieked. A storm of air made you and Harry toppled over on the ground. Harry was the first to get up and when you turned to look what happened, a swarm of shattered pieces that was once Voldemort, started to fly away with the breeze. He was gone. He was dead. 

Harry walked in front of him, bending to grab the elder wand. He looked around at you and cracked the wand right in the middle. He destroyed it completely. 

You looked at your father, his face soft and how one would look like if they were petting a cute dog. He looked peaceful. He's probably dancing with my mom, you thought and it made you feel happy for him. You got up from the ground and turned to look at Harry who was still standing with the two pieces of wood on either hand. You ran towards him, tears falling behind you and outstretched arms. 

Harry smiled and held his arms out beside him. You jumped up on him and he held on to you again. In midair, he held your face and shared a kiss that was one the both of you wanted to do again. The kiss initiated a new beginning, one where there was no more Voldemort. 

"Harry," you whispered in between the small pecks Harry gave you. 

"I thought you were going to sacrifice yourself," Harry said breathlessly. 

You smiled and kissed him again. Your body curved onto his, not wanting to let go. Everything was blissful again. "Harry, he's gone," you chuckled, breathing heavily and your forehead meeting his. 

Harry smiled and soon people were gathering around celebrating. You turned to look around and so many people must have found out what happened. So many started to cry happy tears, others were jumping, thanking, running back to the castle to inform others. On the other side of the castle, black cloaks were spinning in the air. They must know that Voldemort's dead because soon, no trace of a masked death eater was seen. 

"Harry! Y/n!" Hermione yelled. 

"Harry!" Ron yelled as well, running alongside Hermione to the two of you, "Y/n!" 

They had huge grins on their faces. They ran towards the both of you and everyone was so happy that words could never express the way all of you felt. The four of you shared a tight hug, filled with soft giggles and happy tears and wide grins. It was everything you could have hoped in result of Voldemort's death.  

"He's dead," you said happily. You even jumped from the sense of happiness you had. You were finally at peace with everything. He was gone. There was nothing, absolutely nothing at all that could make your heart heavy anymore. What your father said was true. Death is a part of life. There are so many other things that are never promised like; family, love, happiness, sadness, and so much more. The only thing that is promised is death. 

"Wow," Harry breathed, his face flushed and his eyes shining with happiness. 

"This is everything we wanted," Hermione chuckled, "This is finally over!"

You looked at Harry, him reaching slowly to give you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and smiled widely again. 

"Bloody hell," Ron muttered, "We went through all of that and it is finally over. It almost seems like its not real. Am I dreaming?"

Hermione smiled that she grabbed Ron's face and gave him a kiss. Ron got surprised and when Hermione stopped and chuckled, he looked at you and Harry, his ears and neck a shade of pink. "I'm most definitely dreaming," he finalized, chuckling at Hermione's smile. 

"I'm so glad this is finally done with," Harry sighed, looking at you with a huge smile. 

You chuckled and everyone was looking at you. They were waiting for you to say something. "What?" You asked. 

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Ron asked back. 

"Oh," you chuckled. 

You looked around you, everyone smiling and the energy feeling a million times more hopeful than it ever felt. Everyone looked so giddy, so happy that you wanted to pause this moment forever. You turned back to look at the four people you absolutely adored and said, "I don't want this to end. Not now, not ever." 

The end... :p... unless you guys want me to like do something. I NEED IDEAS PLEASE THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT CUZ I LIKE HOW IT TURNED OUT, YA KNOW? fanks to everyone who was able to read all of this. I know it must have been hard for you but it is okay. you were able to read the titles. 🤪 It's only two words. Not even two, its one word and a number. Like oh my goodness, pick up a book. In all seriousness tho, I am happy you are still here. The book already finished, what are you still doing here? Get some fresh air. sOcIaLizE for once. Okay byeeeee!!! I hope everyone stays hydrated and if you aren't... here. *throws a whole gallon of water and completely misses you* now lick the water off the floor. 

Okay now I have to go back to my non-existent social life. Please, make sure if you ever need to talk to anyone I am always here. Notice how it wasn't sarcastic. IM BEING SERIOUS IT ISN'T SARCASTIC. IF YOU NEED A "NEW" FRIEND, OR JUST A FRIEND, PLEASE BE MINEEE. CAN'T YOU SEE I AM DESPERATE???!!! okay, byeeee! for realzies. muahhhh <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 32
It's Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts and his name has just come out of the Goblet of Fire. Everyone has abandoned him and he feels utterly alone. Throug...
533 10 25
The war is over. Lord Voldemort defeated, the 7th years have been invited back to repeat their final year at Hogwarts school. Harry, convinced by his...
45.7K 1.1K 37
"He was the fire and I was a match. He lit me up and let me burn, until, eventually, there was nothing left from me but ashes and smoke. And that's w...
2.3K 9 24
As the battle of Hogwarts begins Y/n decides to join Harry and his friends on a quest to find the horcruxes. But what will happen when she begins to...