I Loathe You. I Love You Too.

Від alyklugh

A reckless drunken night, a morning after, an agreement and a love story no one saw coming. Більше

~ COMING SOON ~
Chapter One : sure he is
Chapter Two : a voicemail
Chapter Three : did she just kiss you?
Chapter Four : when do we face the music?
Chapter Five : i mean i fooled you
Chapter Six : crimson tide?
Chapter Seven : did you go see her?
Chapter Eight : are you ready?
Chapter Nine : blanket?
Chapter Ten : what was wrong with me?
Chapter Eleven : he likes you!
Chapter Twelve : what if i did
Chapter Thirteen : so you're just going to leave?
Chapter Fourteen : she likes you, connor isn't you.
Chapter Fifteen : even if the house is burning?
Chapter Sixteen : she's a ticking time bomb
Chapter Seventeen : just reminding him what's mine
Chapter Eighteen : it's our little secret
Chapter Nineteen : people change, you did
Chapter Twenty : i'm not yours anymore
Chapter Twenty-One : you've become obsessive
Chapter Twenty-Two : when did you play dirty?
Chapter Twenty-Three : did i hit a soft spot?
Chapter Twenty-Four : baby boy you're not the main character anymore
Chapter Twenty-Five : speaking out of anger
Chapter Twenty-Six : stupid feelings
Chapter Twenty-Seven : promises are meant to be broken
Chapter Twenty-Eight : she'd break my heart and i'd let her
Chapter Twenty-Nine : did you glitch?
Chapter Thirty : i kissed you to silence the world instead.
Chapter Thirty-One : three days
Chapter Thirty-Two : that's the problem, it's you
Chapter Thirty-Three : where's prince charming?
Chapter Thirty-Four : not when i'm with you
Chapter Thirty-Five : so why'd you come?
Chapter Thirty-Six : she's my girlfriend
Chapter Thirty-Seven : did they notice you?
Chapter Thirty-Eight : life with her in it made sense
Chapter Thirty-Nine : anyone else could, so why can't you?
Chapter Forty : he wasn't picky
Chapter Forty-One : i missed you
Chapter Forty-Two : always
Chapter Forty-Three : are you paying attention to me?
Chapter Forty-Four : i'm in love with her
Chapter Forty-Five : i can't love him
Chapter Forty-Seven : his pretty little lies
Chapter Forty-Eight : matchmaker
Chapter Forty-Nine : i didn't until you
Chapter Fifty : happily ever after
Chapter Fifty-One : an expiration date
Chapter Fifty-Two : are we toxic?
Chapter Fifty-Three : are the walls really that thin?
Chapter Fifty-Four : we were estranged
Chapter Fifty-Five : what did we end up becoming?
Chapter Fifty-Six : how could i let go?
Chapter Fifty-Seven : if you love them, let them go
Chapter Fifty-Eight : next up the marriage proposal

Chapter Forty-Six : little miss perfect

202 4 0
Від alyklugh

Chapter Forty-Six: little miss perfect

Haylee

~ Ten Hours Earlier ~

Little miss perfect wasn't here, good just as Noah told me. No problems getting what's mine back and from the snapchat stories Parker was already pretty drunk which meant less fight and more giving in. I had a way with Parker to get what I wanted and Paige could never take that away from me. We had chemistry long before those two did. I made sure of it. I knew his feelings for her long before she did, he never told me but I saw how much he cared for her, the side glaces in the hallway, or the bickering I'd see when we were at her house. Most girls would be jealous, but I'm not like most girls. I had the guy and I still have him. He told me once the reason they fought was because she thought he was settling for less, and I told him that the only reason she said that was because she wanted him. He laughed at me and now here we are. She thinks she really has him. Little miss perfect.

I walked in the doors of Noah's house as I saw Malcolm walking out, he was so absorbed in his phone he didn't even notice me walking in, good the less distractions the better. Now where's Parker?

I saw him holding a red solo cup and taking drinks as Noah was talking to him but there was Mateo, right by his side. I needed him out of the picture, distracted by someone else. Mateo would let me get near Parker, he still is holding a grudge for what I did at the dance. He pities her and lets himself get involved with something that doesn't even include him.

I saw Ella flirting her way into Chad, one of our linebackers, and I motioned her towards me in which she came crawling.

"Yes?" Ella looked at me.

"Chad was getting easy, you want a challenge and to do me a favor?" I asked.

"Depends what it is," Ella looked at me.

"I need to get to Parker but Mateo seems to be getting in the way, I know how to push Noah out of the way. Mateo will fight though and I don't need reinforcements coming to ruin my fun," I looked at her, "Mateo loves women and a distraction and possibly getting laid by the second hottest guy in school can be a plus huh?"

"Are you afraid of Paige?" Ella then asked and I laughed.

"She's got nothing on me."

"She has Parker," Ella looked at me.

"That doesn't mean anything," I scoffed.

"He does anything she wants, he's like her bitch. She's got him wrapped around her finger Haylee."

"Are you going to do it or not?" I looked at her and she laughed.

"To have Paige not get what she wants, and insecure? Of course I will, I hate her too. She acts innocent but I know she's the real whore," Ella then went off to distract the help.

She really asked if I was scared of Paige? Ha! Paige at the end of the day fears me, she only tells Parker what to do because she knows how much power I have over him. She keeps him on a leash while I'm trying to set him free.

Mateo finally gave in to whatever Ella had to offer before leaving just Parker and Noah.

I fixed my dress to make me look desirable before walking toward the two, "Noah," I then looked at Parker and he caught my eyes instantly, "Parker."

"Fuck," Parker said out loud, "Fuck I can't be around you," Parker back up again. I wasn't going to let him take orders like she's right at his ear. When Parkers drunk he's like a little puppy and sometimes it was the sexiest thing ever and sometimes it was annoying.

"Parker," I laughed, grabbing his hand, "I'm not going to do anything," I smiled and that settled some nerves.

"Good," he sighed, "I can't have any trouble."

Oh he'd have trouble, I know one thing he could never do was cheat. But tonight I'll give him a reason too and the second Paige hears about it, it'll ruin any salvaging part of them. She already doesn't trust him, doesn't trust his loyalty. She knows what she's up against.

I took his drink from his hands and he let me, watching me intently, "Noah you can leave now," I looked at Noah, "oh and make sure Mateo keeps his distance please."

"What's in it for me?" Noah crossed his arms.

"Whatever you'd like me to do," I trailed down his chest, "it's yours."

"Thatta girl," Noah smiled before walking away.

"So Parker," I took a sip of his cup and wiped a droplet at the end of my lips off before licking it, "what would you like to do?"

"I wanna call Paige," he answered, so seduction right now isn't working.

"Why?" I asked genuinely curious.

"I want to tell her goodnight," he then said, "tell her I miss her and wish she was here."

He can't actually mean that? Can he?

"You can do that in the morning can't you?"

"I always call before she goes to bed," Parker set his drink down and I knew he wasn't going to pick it back up.

"Come upstairs then, tell me all about it," I smiled grabbing his hand.

"Just talking though," he pointed.

"Mmmhm," I smiled walking him upstairs and he went on about Paige. God even when she's not here he's still a lovestruck puppy dog. I just need to get him from before Paige, the one who craved just me. Manipulate him into sleeping with me willingly. I saw Mateo talking to Noah and I realized the leverage I could use. Two birds with one stone.

I opened the spare bedroom door and Parker walked in before sitting on the bed.

Jealousy was one thing I was capable of doing, and drunk him was easy.

"Mateos, one of your best friends right?" I asked, letting my hair down.

"Yes," Parker nodded.

"Didn't he dance with Paige at the dance?" I asked.

"He was doing me a favor," Parker shook his head, "I was locked in a classroom, remember?"

"But why would he dance with Paige? I mean didn't he try to get with her?"

"Mateo wouldn't do that on purpose," Parker shook his head.

"I don't know," I touched the collar of his shirt and he looked up at me, "people do things to get what they want."

"Mateo," I pressed my finger on his lips.

"Didn't Paige have interest in him?"

"How'd you know that?" Parker then asked.

"It's obvious, from their interactions. He wants her and she wants him. So why is she stringing you along?" I got close to face and he stared into my eyes confused.

"No, no she's not," Parker shook his head trying to remove the thoughts I had started. I just needed him to break, to give in.

"But think of it, if you guys weren't together who would she run to?" I got up and leaned on the dresser, "who would you run to?" I then asked knowing the answer.

"No," Parker stood up and he was searching for something, shit his phone.

I pushed him on the bed and climbed onto him before removing his phone from his hands, he almost tried to call her.

"Haylee give me my phone back," he tried to take it but I threw it away from us.

"Parker," I tried to calm him down by placing my hands on his face, "let me be your support," I looked at his lips and for a moment I wasn't seeking revenge. I missed him. I missed his touch, his hold, his morning voice, and his eyes only on me.

"Haylee are you crying?" Parker asked sitting up and pulled me into him, he was hugging me, "don't cry," he tried to sooth me, "I'm right here, I'm sorry for getting mad."

How can he be perfect? Why did I lose him? Why am I like this, please don't let go of me.

"I miss you," I whispered, "please don't let go just yet."

"But," Parker started and I hugged him tighter causing him to quiet down.

"Give us a shot again," I then said, "I've already lost so much and losing you was my biggest mistake."

"I love her Haylee," he said and all my hopes, my wishes came crumbling down, "I can't give us a shot because I'm in love with her."

I pulled away from him and the revenge was back on the table for taking the one thing I truly valued away, "then can you stay with me tonight? I'm not asking for a hookup, just sleeping, I promise and we don't have to tell anyone about this," I held out my pinky and he took it. Taking the bait.

"I'm just a friend helping a friend," he smiled at me.

"Exactly!" I smiled.

I waited the second Parker fell asleep to remove all his clothing, him drunk was better than him sober. When he's drunk he's basically dead, nothing can wake him up and makes the selfie I'm about to take with him a lot easier. I shook off my dress and pushed my bra strap down a little before putting sheets on top of both of us, I needed to make it look like he was cuddling so no one would know he was passed out. I situated his body and did a couple other poses I took with my phone and then his before posting both on snapchat. Makes it look believable.

I pushed Parker off me before setting myself up for the morning.

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

I woke up from my phone buzzing, eh no school today. Should I tell her that Parker won't be going to school or let her figure it out? Well she might call and mmm I'm not done with him just yet. That would be his perfect escape anyways saying he needs to see Paige. Yeah no, I'm the one telling her before he gets the chance to. After all, why not ruin a perfect love story?

I texted Paige a lame excuse as to why Parker would not be picking her up before sending it and laying back down, everythings already going so perfectly.

Parker started moving on the other side of the bed and I propped myself up so he'd freak the hell out. He won't remember a single thing from last night which makes everything better.

"Fuck," Parker grumbled rubbing his head and I smiled with mere excitement on how he'd react to seeing me, naked, next to him. 

"Good morning," I sang and Parker froze for a couple seconds before looking over at me before looking down and processing before looking under his sheets.

"The hell!" Parker wasn't happy.

"Hey you talked me into bed with you," I commented.

"We didn't," Parker was in denial which was true, we didn't but I could play it off as we did.

"Parker, you forgot?" I smiled, "you sweet talked me into getting back together. I asked about Paige and it was like she didn't even exist to you. You said, Paige who," I leaned and hugged him before kissing his shoulder and he shrugged me off. A reaction I knew was going to happen.

"You weren't supposed to be at the party," Parker rubbed his face frustrated.

"I know, I showed up because I was bored at home. But you came onto me, you were all over me last night. I'm sure you'll see it all over snapchat."

"Fuck, I need to call Paige," Parker was looking all over the bed for is phone.

"Huh, I don't remember you bringing it up last night," I commented.

"This can't fucking be happening, I need to talk to her," Parker climbed out of the bed and was putting on his clothes faster than any man did.

"What does that mean for us?" I asked, "Parker," I tried to get his attention.

"Last night was a mistake," he said looking into my eyes and all I saw was guilt, and anger.

You're right love, it was a mistake. Everything you said about Paige was simply a mistake.

Parker ran out in a hurry and I smiled before hearing his car drive off, I knew the first place he'd think to look, guess it's time to spill the beans to Paige and I know exactly what to do. So instead I got in my car and drove to her house.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.4K 728 35
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you ended up meeting the one for you even when you were so sure that something like that didn't exist? Th...
312 29 27
(This is a Boyxboy, manxman, gay love story. So if you're not interested in LGBTQ+ themed book, feel free to read other books.) Everyone has a story...
251K 13.9K 35
(𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐱𝐁
That Night √ Від crystal

Підліткова література

592K 29.4K 68
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs. ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘵�...