A crazy opportunity (ON HOLD)

livingindreams1 tarafından

A girl with a troubling past. A cast that brings joy to so many people. Will she find a new family with them... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Description
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Author Note

208 3 11
livingindreams1 tarafından

Hello lovelies!
You all must hate me so much right now. I've been so stuck on how to proceed with this book, I really don't have any ideas. I've written and deleted the next chapter so many times; I just can't seem to get the right idea.

But don't worry, I am thinking and trying to write something to update soon.

I have not forgotten about you all!!

In the meantime, I want to thank all of you for giving this book so much love! Comment or DM me if you have any ideas for the next chapters. I'm open to all suggestions!

Have a wonderful afternoon, lovelies. Hugs and kisses.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.6K 320 15
Ellery spent her whole life trying to please everyone around her, especially her father. When she and her sister finally decide to run out and start...
169K 4.4K 82
*COMPLETED* The new girl in town, is thrown into a different life, to what she's used to. Changing to a brand new school, while also moving all your...
289K 9.4K 59
𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿, 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙄𝙀. What do you get when you throw five musically inclined teenagers...
234K 4.9K 24
|| highest ranking - #1 in musical || 🎤 " so get up, get out relight that spark. you know the rest by heart " 🎤 [start 9/14/20] rankings as of 9/19...