ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ (Zhongl...

By Murder_Princess_Main

I still remember the moment I laid my eyes on her, her smiles that are quite familiar, the mature scent, the... More

Chapter 1: Zhongli of Liyue
Chapter 2: Don't Let Your Guard Down
Chapter 3: Contract
Chapter 4: Vision
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Friend
Chapter 7: Mt. Aozang
Chapter 8: Cry
Chapter 9: Guizhong
Chapter 10: Misunderstood
Chapter 11: Kiss
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Ningguang
Chapter 14: Traveler
Chapter 15: God of Stove
Chapter 16: To Mondstadt
Chapter 17: Grape Juice
Chapter 18: Thieves
Chapter 19: Love
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Announcement
Chapter 20: Yours 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: Something
Chapter 24: Queen
Chapter 25: Hideout
Chapter 26: For you
Chapter 27: Stormterror
Chapter 28: A kiss of the wind
Chapter 29: Rite of Descension
Chapter 30: Rite of Descension II
Chapter 31: Noctilucous Jade
Chapter 32: Remedium Tertiorum
Chapter 33: Cocogoat
Chapter 34: Mr. Cyclops
Chapter 35: More 𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷
Chapter 36: Dainsleif
Chapter 37: Big Brother
Chapter 38: Storge
Chapter 39: Friends

Chapter 21: Cloth

14.3K 503 1.2K
By Murder_Princess_Main

~ Time skip, the next morning ~

Zhongli's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt the sunlight touching my face. I slowly sat up and started fixing myself until I turned around to see (y/n) sleeping beside me with my coat on. I stared at her peaceful state and my eyes widen at the thought of everything that happened last night.

" (y/n)... I'm sorry... " I told her while caressing her cheeks. I started stroking her hair with my fingers, combing it. I saw her eyes starting to open, she then looked at me with a kind warm smile.

" Good morning, Zhongli... " She said with a sleepy voice and held my hand, she gently rested her cheek on my hand, making me cup her face.

" Good morning, (y/n). " I replied and smiled back at her. She yawned and started stretching her arms. She stood up and went to the mirror and stared at herself. I stood up and went behind her, placing both of my hands on top of her shoulders.

" Beautiful. " I said and rested my chin on top of her head. She blushed and just sighed.

" I think I need to go back to Liyue, I need a new dress... " She said and looked at me at the mirror and started fixing her hair.

" Ahh, yes. I'll be buying you a new one since I... ripped— "

" Ah haha. It's okay, Zhongli. I can buy it for myself. " She interrupted me.

" No, no. I insist. I'm very particular with anything from Liyue. Handiworks, food, places, resources— "

" Except mora, I know. " She said with a chuckle.

" Do you wanna see a magic trick? " I asked her with a smile. She turned around to look at me and nodded. I chuckled and showed her the palm of my hand which is empty and closed it.

" I want you to blow on it. " I said and her eyes widen.

" B-Blow? Blow what? " She asked and I nodded. She then blushed.

" My hand. " I answered.

" Oh... I thought... Alright. " She said and blew on my hand. I opened my palm and showed her a mora and her eyes widen. She then clapped her hands. I chuckled and took her hand and gave her the mora.

" I want you to keep it. " I told her, she then nodded and stared at it for a while.

" Yeah, it reminds me... You magically know how to create mora on thin air, but you don't own any... " She said and looked at me.

" I don't want to abuse my power nor my status as a god... But if you want I can make mora for you. " I said and she laughed at me. 

" Don't worry honey, I'm already rich enough. " She said with confidence and flipped her hair at me. The door then opened.

Diluc's POV

" You two are pretty early. Going somewhere? " I asked staring at them.

" Yeah, I need a new dress, we're going to Liyue and we'll be back here before evening if that's okay? " (y/n) told me.

" Sure, let us meet at the tavern later together with the traveler. " I told them and they both nodded and looked at each other.

" Okay, Diluc. " (y/n) said and they both left the room. I groaned in annoyance and just turned away from them.

" Just be careful. " I said enough for the both of them to hear.

" You too Diluc! " (y/n) cheerfully said.

I was heading my way to the fireplace to clean it up but my eyes were caught something that immediately got my interest, I saw a familiar piece of fabric on the floor.

" This piece of cloth... " I muttered to myself and took a quick snift, my eyes widen when I realized it was really her scent.

' What happened here last night? ' I asked myself and looked around the entire room to see if there are any sharp edges that could potentially harm her or any visitor. After seeing that there's none, a lot of possible scenarios of what happened ran through my mind.

" Adelinde! " I called her and groaned at the thoughts running inside my head, ' I saw (y/n) last night at the balcony acting a little bit weird, but maybe it's just because of a hangover. ' I thought staring at the piece of cloth on my hand, my eyes then widen.

" So that's the reason why she's wearing Zhongli's coat, and why she needed a new dress... " I muttered.

" Yes, Master Diluc? " I heard Adelinde said behind the door.

" I want this room to be spotless, also change the bedsheets, everything. And by the way, is there still an extra room around here? " I told her.

" Yes, I think the room next to your room is unoccupied, Master Diluc. " She said and I nodded.

" Tell (y/n) she'll be occupying that room alone when she comes back. Zhongli's staying here. So I wish this room to be clean as possible. " I told Adelinde and she nodded.

' I just don't wanna think about what happened last night. ' I thought.

" Don't worry, Master Diluc. Consider it done. " She said.

" Thank you, Adelinde. " I said and went out of the room.

' I just can't handle their scents mixing inside that room. ' I thought as I walk my way to the other room next to mine. I opened the door and looked around, this used to be Kaeya's room, it's so dusty.

" Master Diluc, we're here to clean the room! " Moco said while carrying a bunch of cleaning tools together with Hillie.

" Thank you, the both of you. Kindly inform me after you finished cleaning. " I told them and they both nodded.

Your POV

~ Time skip, at Liyue ~

" A dress for her please, made of authentic silk flowers. "Zhongli told the man and he stared at me. 

" Please come this way, Sir. " He told Zhongli, and we both followed him into a room filled with dresses. My eyes widen at how beautiful and elegant the dresses are here. Zhongli started feeling the fabric.

" Will all these dresses fit you? " Zhongli asked me and I nodded.

" I guess... " I said and scratched the back of my head. He then handed me a dress.

" I'm sure this will look good on you, it also feels nice and silky. Mind giving it a try? Or do I need to go with you? " He said with a warm innocent smile, I curved my lip into a smile and just took the dress with me, I went my way to the changing room and tried the dress on and showed it to Zhongli. 

' His words alone are making me crazy. ' I thought.

His eyes widen when he saw me and he bit his lower lip. " As expected, gorgeous as always. " Zhongli commented, I just looked away at him and looked at the man who's selling the dress to us. 

" You have good taste in women and dresses, Sir. " The man told Zhongli with a nod, Zhongli then chuckled. 

" I know. " Zhongli told him as he went beside me and pulled me closer to him. I just covered my body with Zhongli's coat which is still on my arms. My face heated up when Zhongli snaked his arm around my waist. 

" The dresses at this section are the dresses that the Feiyun Commerce Guild had manufactured and are handily sewed by— "

" We'll take them all, boss. " Zhongli cut him off and his eyes widen, I stared at Zhongli, he then chuckled.

" Even the one she's wearing, Sir? " The man asked in shock, Zhongli smiled and nodded at him. 

" R-Right away, Sir! " The man said and hurried his way to collect the dresses. 

" It would be a shame to choose one if everything fits you perfectly. " He said with a smile and I just sighed. 

" I got these, Zhongli. " I told him and he stopped me from reaching out to my purse. 

" Don't worry, he's here. " He told me and I looked dumbfoundedly at him.

" Who's— "

" I didn't expect to see the both of you here... and to see you two that close...  " A familiar voice cut me off and my eyes widen. 

" Ah, Childe. Good to see you here. " Zhongli casually told Childe with his warm smile. Childe smiled back at him and went on his way towards us.

" Wow. You're actually happy to see me, Mr. Zhongli. " Childe said with a laugh.

" I should thank you in advance Childe. " Zhongli said with a chuckle.

" And why is that Mr. Zhongli? " Childe asked him. Then a man carrying a bag of clothes came, Childe then looked at me. I sighed and pointed at Zhongli.

" Thank you, Childe... " Zhongli said with his usual smile. Childe then sighed and took his wallet off his pocket.

~ Time skip, afternoon at Mondstadt ~

So Zhongli bought me everything he wanted to buy me without spending a single mora, it was even Childe who paid for lunch. As expected.

" It's rude for a man to let the woman pay for everything... So that's why I got another man to pay for it instead. " Zhongli said when we got back to Dawn Winery. I just sighed, feeling a little bad for Childe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.7K 16
I don't own Genshin Impact or Demon Slayer and it's characters [This is old so it sucks] <><><><><><> A sealed god. How familiar..but it was in diffe...
151K 5.6K 20
"There is a broken contract between us. And I'm sad to say that I wasn't the one that broke it, Morax," ...
224K 5.8K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
5.6K 170 22
"And in those nights that I've sought peace, I found it only...in you." 【너와 함께 하는 게 꿈이라면, 깨워주지 말아줘】 Why must we face reality when the tru...