Imagines of your favorite hot...

By lavenderpuritywriter

title says it all :) a collection of imagines, smuts, fluffs, one-shots, etc of your fav Chris wood and the m... More

A/N
Kai Parker Smut - Hunting You ;)
Kai Parker Angst/Smut - For my Sake and Yours
Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months
Kai Parker ~ Crush
Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise
Kai Parker Smut ~ Only You
Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape
Kai Parker Fluff/Angst - Needed You
Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment
Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness
Mon-El Smut - Yoga Fun
Kai Parker Angst - Take me back
Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter
Chris Wood Smut - Distraction
Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties
A/N
Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1
Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand
Jake Riley Imagine All a Game: Part 2
Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene
Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies
Brandon North Smut - Stuck
Kai Parker Imagine - Forgotten Birthday
Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening
Kai Parker Angst - The Rebound
Kai Parker Smut - Needy
Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl
Kai Parker Angst
Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood
Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want
Kai Parker Smut - The Old and the New
Chris Wood Smut - Dad's Best Friend
Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

Kai Parker Smut - Faking It

23.3K 240 2.3K
By lavenderpuritywriter

Word Count- 9,430 (I'M SORRY. I GOT CARRIED AWAY.)

Summary- Kai Parker was your best friend. You reveal something to Kai that shocks him, and he asks you for help, but it wasn't as easy as you thought it would be.

Friday Night

"Kai, you're missing the best part of the movie!" You yelled from the couch. You and Kai were having a movie night at your house tonight. It was a weekly thing that the two of you did. Ever since you and Kai had met, you had been attached to the hip. It weirded everyone out that you could be friends with him, but they never took the time to talk to him or even hear him out. You, on the other hand, were always there for him. Ever since the merge, when he knocked on your door, crying and sobbing, you had taken him under your wing and made sure no one said anything or did anything that hurt him, and he did the same to you. You were the most valuable thing to him, and he would rather be dead than to ever see you get hurt. 

"I'm coming. I'm coming," He yelled from the kitchen.

"Bet you've never heard that before," You laughed and threw a piece of popcorn into your mouth. You didn't think he would have heard it but him being a heretic heard every little thing that came out of your mouth.

"What?" He asked as he jumped onto the couch, causing your popcorn bowl to spill.

"Nothin'," You sighed and started to pick the popcorn up that had fallen on your couch and floor. 

"You think I've never satisfied a woman?" He joked, not thinking you're serious. You cringed at the way he worded the sentence.

"Have you ever even been with a woman?" You asked, picking up the last piece of popcorn and jumping back on the couch, and sitting cross-legged in front of Kai. He set down his bowl and turned to face you.

"You think I'm a virgin?" He laughed. "Come on, Y/N. Look at me. I'm a total chick magnet," He insisted.

"Yeah, no one says that anymore," You informed him.

"I can't believe you think- Why would you think I'm a virgin?" He asked, trying to hide his hurt masculinity.

"I mean think about it, Mal," You called him the nickname you know he loved so he wouldn't get upset with you, "You were trapped in solitary confinement for almost twenty years. You have to be a little rusty on your skills. I mean, you're not even up to date on the new kinks," You informed him.

"What the hell is a kink?" He asked.

"You're kidding," You laughed.

"Look, when I'm with a woman, they are very vocal. That means I'm doing something right," He said it like it was obvious.

"Oh, really?" You asked, and he nodded his head. You cleared your throat, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. "Tell me if this sounds familiar, okay?" He nodded again. "Oh, oh, Kai," You fake-moaned, making his eyes widen and cheeks flush. "Oh, right there, Kai. Just like that," You sighed. Kai was beyond shocked. It did sound familiar, and he hated how he was getting turned on right now. "Oh, I'm cumming!" You yelled and then brushed yourself off, smiling at Kai. "So?" You asked.

"I- I- No! No, no, no. I- I can satisfy a woman, and I have!" You laughed at how defensive he got. He rolled his eyes and stood up, heading to the door, you chased after him.

"Mal, don't go!" You whined and pulled his arm. He looked back at you, and you pouted your lip. "Please," You begged. He softened for a moment before going back to his stern look.

"Oh, don't give me that face," He said and looked away from you.

"What face?" You giggled. "Come on, don't leave," You pleaded and tugged on his arm.

"No, you know what, I'm going to go get proof that I can please a woman, okay? Goodbye," He said and left. Your shoulders slumped, and you started to walk away when your door opened again, and Kai came back in. He kissed you on the head, a gesture that was seemingly innocent but made your heart flutter, and said, "See you tomorrow, grumpy." He walked back out, leaving you with a smile on your face. 

You woke up the next day after hearing your front door slam closed. You grabbed the knife that was in your dresser (You lived in Mystic Falls. You had to be prepared.) and walked out slowly. You screamed and pointed the knife at the figure which had been Kai. His arms shot up in defense, and you lowered the knife.

"Jesus Christ, don't do that, Malachai," You sighed and set the knife on your coffee table.

"Sorry," He said and walked towards you with a sad expression on his face.

"Why are you here so early, and why do you look so sad?" You asked with a hand on your hip.

"First of all, it's one in the afternoon. Second, you were right," He sighed and plopped on the couch.

"I'm always right, but what about this time?" You asked and sat next to him, rubbing his back soothingly.

"I- I called Sofia. Do you remember her? Blonde hair, weird accent," He asked, and you nodded. You had met her at the grill, and Kai had taken her home that night, but you didn't expect it was like that. Kai seemed like a nervous wreck that night. "Well, I called her, and she said she was nowhere close to finishing that night. She said my hip movements and dirty talk were good, but that was it," He sighed. You went to say something, but he talked first. "Then, I called Avery. We met at some party," He explained, and you nodded your head. "Well, she said pretty much the same thing," He sighed and put his head in his hands. "There was another girl too, but you get the point. She said I couldn't find the... Clint? The click?"

"Kai, you dumbass. Do you mean the clit?" You asked.

"Yeah, yeah, that thing," He mumbled, and you slapped a hand to your head.

"That's a part of the body, you idiot," You muttered.

"Do I have it too?" He asked.

"No! Only females," You sighed.

"What does... What does it do?" He asked.

"It's usually the way girls... get off," You explained.

"Oh," He mumbled.

"Look, Kai, you just need someone to teach you how-"

"You!" He exclaimed, finally meeting your eyes.

"Uh... What?" You asked.

"You teach me!" He insisted.

"You want me to teach you how to have good sex?" You asked, a blush forming on your cheeks.

"Well, yeah!" He says, looking at you like you're stupid. "It's not weird. We're friends."

"Malachai, that's exactly why it's weird, dingus."

"No, no, no, it's like... No strings attached," He says in a desperate tone. "Please, Y/N. What else are friends for?" He asked.

"We have two very different definitions of friends," You said, biting your lip out of nerves. You'd be lying to him and yourself if you said you had never thought about it before. I mean, Kai was hot as hell, no denying it, but did you really want to have shitty sex? More importantly, could you handle no strings attached?

"Please, please, Y/N," He begged, squeezing your hand.

"If we do this, you can't tell anyone. None of our friends can know."

"Your friends," He corrected.

"When you start having sex again, I want the credit."

"Done, that's fine," He said, an excited smile on his face. He's always wanted to be with you, intimately, and he knows he shouldn't think like that about his best friend, but he couldn't help it. 

"Alright, buddy. I'm teaching you about the female body. This is strictly professional," You reminded him.

"Professional, yeah, I can do that," He says, his voice dropping and his smiling leaving.

"Okay, how do you usually start?" You ask.

"Um... Do you want me to tell you or show you?" He asks.

You feel your heart racing. "Uh... Sh-Show me, and I'll stop you when I have any criticism or tips," You say.

"Cool," He says, the smile back on his face, and before you have time to process it, you're being pulled by your hips, and his lips meet yours.

First observation - he's a very good kisser. At least he's got that going for him. His lips are so perfectly soft, and he moves so sensually and with purpose. Truth be told, you were taken aback. It had to have been the best kiss you had ever had. Kai's hands run along your body before they grip your hips, pulling you closer to his body. His tongue licks your bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, so you let him. His tongue works wonders in your mouth, colliding with yours in perfect motion. It honestly makes you a little light-headed and a little too hot, and it's like he read your mind because his hands skim the hem of your shirt, which is actually his shirt, and pulls it up and over your head. He never breaks the kiss, but he does gasp into your mouth when he feels that you're not wearing a bra. You can't help but moan into the kiss as he fondles your breasts, making him grin.

"You're a really good kisser," You breathe as you part, a few centimeters from his face and your hand playing with the hairs at the top of his neck.

"At least I got that, huh?" He asks, his lips skimming your on purpose to drive you crazy. You know he sees your flushed cheeks, and you hope and pray that he doesn't say anything. He shouldn't because you can't help but feel something hard between your legs as you press yourself into him. His hands play with your breasts as he awaits instructions.

"Mmm, keep going." He presses his lips against yours again, laying you on your back in the process, and moves his lips to your neck, leaving perfect kisses on it. He nips and sucks perfectly, making you moan out shamefully. He does this for a second longer before his hands move to your pants, catching you off guard. "Woah," You say, and he freezes, looking up at you with confusion in his eyes.

"What?" He asks.

"You're moving way too fast," You explain, and he blushes, not knowing how embarrassing getting sex critiques would be. "Don't you move from like the top to the bottom?" You ask.

His brows furrow and he shakes his head. "No," He says simply.

Now it's your turn to furrow your brows. "You just wing it?" You ask.

"Well, uh, yeah," He mumbles. 

"You idiot," You sigh and sit up, giving him a good look at your almost naked body, and he's harder than he's ever been in a matter of seconds. He swallows awkwardly and tries to not pounce on you. Your eyes and ears follow his strained pants, and you roll your eyes. "They're just breasts, Mal."

"What do I- Uh- What do I do?" He asks eagerly, his mouth going dry as you lay back down.

"Come here," You say, and he climbs back over you. He props himself on his elbows above you, and you swear you had never been more sexually turned on as you are right now as he eyes you up and down. "Okay, so you're very good at using your mouth and... tongue. At least on my face, so just use it on... my breasts. The nipples in particular," You say. He loves seeing you embarrassed as you explain everything to him. His eyebrows furrow, but he complies. He goes back to your neck, seeing how you were moaning and writhing under his touch last time. He slowly and sensually kisses down to your breasts. He licks a circle around your nipple making you squirm, so he holds your hips down, and that was a fucking turn-on. He experimentally sucks on your left nipple, but you squeal when he bites down on it a little too hard. "Okay," You laugh. "It's not a piece of gum. It's sensitive, so be gentle," You order, and the directions you're giving him are now seeming to turn him on even more. He likes to worship your body. He likes all the noises that you make because of him. He licks over it again and nips it, gentler this time, almost perfect. "Just like that," You sigh. "Keep practicing. He nods his head and moves to the other breast, giving it the same treatment as your left. Your hands tangle in his hair, and he moans in response. You make a mental note that he likes hair pulling. Kai about loses it when you do that, but he makes an effort to focus on how you feel and how he's making you feel instead of the ache in his sweatpants.

"Okay," You say after a minute. "What now, Mal?" You ask, and he loves that you still call him his nickname even when the two of you are doing something like this.

He pauses for a minute. "I keep going down, right?" He asks, looking at you for reassurance.

"Yes, good job, Mal. You literally keep going down. Have you ever eaten a girl out before?" His mouth falls open, and he disgracefully shakes his head no. "You're kidding, right?" You laugh.

"Well, it's good because I don't even know what the click is," He sighs, kissing your stomach as he's eager to have his mouth, hands back on your beautiful body.

"It's the clit," You correct."Now, take off your clothes." He stands from the, and you finally see the print of his boner through his sweats. He strips his shirt and his sweats off and goes to take off his boxers when you stop him. "Leave those on," You say. You eye his hard-on, and he blushes. "You're this hard already?" You ask, proud that you have this effect on him.

"It's been a while," He mumbles nervously. He crawls back over you and gives you a quick peck on the lips with a goofy grin. "What now?"

"Just tease the skin," You say, and he nods, slowly scooting down your body as he leaves wet kisses on your torso. He gets to the skin above your panty line, making you shiver. "Good, Mal," You compliment. He kisses your inner thighs before groaning. 

"Can't we do this in a bed? I'm hanging off the couch," He says, irritated.

"That's vanilla," You explain.

"I am not vanilla," He argues while rolling his eyes.

"Kai, you didn't even know what the clit is. You are vanilla," You laugh. The real reason was that a bed seemed intimate. You didn't know if you would be able to separate the sex and the feelings if you were in a bed, but the longer Kai sucked on your inner thighs, the more you didn't seem to care. "Fine, we can go to my bedroom, but don't think this means anything," You warn. Kai's eyes light up, and he drags you by your hand to your room. Kai closes the door and then shoves you against it. He kisses you so passionately and perfectly while his big, soft hands are flying over your bare skin. He bites your bottom lip, making you gasp and allowing him to enter your mouth with his tongue again. "Wh-what are you doing?" You whisper against his lips. "Don't stop," You add.

"New room, new moves, baby," He mumbles back, the nickname making you moan. His hands grope your breasts, his fingers flicking and teasing your nipples.

"As nice as this," You breathe as he sucks at your neck. "I need to teach you about the clit," You say. He nods, and you lead him to your bed. You crawl on it and prop yourself on your elbows, opening your legs for him. Kai settles between your legs again. "Now, don't let this go to your head. You're really good with your hands and tongue. Can you see how wet I am?"

He looks down at your underwear, groaning in pleasure before smirking. "This all for me?" He asks.

"I said don't let it go to your head," You snap. You bite your lip and stare at him with innocent and begging eyes. Kai thinks it might have been the hottest thing he had ever seen - his best friend, biting her lip, looking at him with begging eyes.

"Keep teasing?" He asks, his voice breaking. 

"You don't have to just use lips and fingers," You say shyly.

"Uh... My dick?" He asks.

"No," You shift awkwardly before finally saying, "Your nose."

"My nose?" He asks, suddenly interested. 

"Yeah, you can press it against the fabric-" Before you could finish your thought, Kai tries it, making you moan. He likes it. It's extra sinful which makes him harden in his boxers even more. He swears his boxers were going to rip. "Yes, just like that, Mal," You sigh. "And when the cloth comes off, you can use it when you... um... eat a girl out," You say, strained. His hands slip into the waistband of your underwear.

"Can I take them off?" He asks gently.

"Good, you're asking," You praise. "Yes, you can, and make sure you always ask what a girl wants before jumping to it," You remind him. He smirks evilly.

"What do you want, Y/N?"

You roll your eyes, but the question was, without a doubt, a turn-on. "I want you to eat me out- Actually I would like you to learn what the fuck a clit is first." Kai slowly takes your underwear off and gasps quietly. He had never been face-to-face with one of these before, and it's very hot. He stares, mouth agape, and you can't help but blush. "You like what you see?" You ask.

"Holy fuck, yes," He breathes. 

There's an awkward silence when you don't want to unpack what just happened, so you clear your throat, "So, um, the clit is like this nub-looking thing near the top," You explain. Kai nods, fingers going to part your folds, making you shiver.

"A nub?" He clarifies. "Is it this?" His finger brushes over it, and you nod eagerly.

"Yes, right there, that," You stutter. "That little thing is how you make me- a girl cum." Curiously, he presses on it- hard, making you jump back and laugh. "Jesus, it's not a button on a remote. It's very sensitive, so you have to be gentle."

"Sorry," He says quietly, and he changes his pace to draw slow circles on it.

"Yeah, right- oh my God." Kai dives into you without warning, tongue circling your clit gently. He moans into you, your hips grinding into the mattress. He thinks you taste good; he thinks you feel good against his tongue. The way your hips buck into his mouth is a plus, and he wraps around your waist to keep you still. 

"G-Good," You stutter. "Good, Mal." He wasn't completely hopeless anymore. He learned what the clit was, and he's doing a damn good at giving it attention.

Kai inclined his head to go into you deeper, and you gasp at the feeling of his tongue at your entrance. Kai's going insane hearing your moans and whimpers, and he goes a bit harder.

"Um-" You say as he continues, trying to push the moans in your throat down. "Y-You can suck on it- fuck, Kai- too." He hums in acknowledgment, making your hips buck again. Kai notices this, and he hums again, and his soft lips go back up to your clit, wrapping around it and giving it a small suck. A needy moan leaves your lips, and he sucks again, tongue lapping as he does it.

"You are so wet," He observes. You moan at the observation and hate that you feel him smirk into you. His tongue continues to lap you up, and a sheen of sweat covers your body.

"You can use your f-fingers," You say. He gently adds one, making you gasp then groan. Your hips roll on his finger, and he has to stop for a moment to gather himself before he literally creams his pants.

"Are you okay?" He asks, making sure this is still what you wanted.

"Yes, you're a quick learner."

"Keep going?"

"Keep going." You reassure.

Kai starts to pump his finger now, going in knuckle deep. His head stays away for a moment, groaning as he looks at your pussy swallows his finger. A strangled moan erupts from his throat before his mouth is back on you, sucking and licking as he fucks his finger in and out of you. You're in total bliss. If he kept this up, you would come undone.

"Kai," You moan. "You're doing so good. Add another finger." He does as you say, and you about lose it. Your hands reach to play with your breasts, and Kai's eyes roll to the back of his head at the sight. He experimentally curls his fingers, making you cry out. At your applaud, he continues to stroke, fingers curled and tongue swirling around your clit. "Talk dirty," You instruct. Kai knows he's good at this. That's what got him with girls in the first place.

"You're doing so good for me, Y/N, fuck." He moans. You moan out an 'oh', and Kai thinks it might be the hottest sound ever. "Do you like when I fuck you like this, huh?" 

"Kai," You gasp, and he grins smugly. "I'm close," You groan. His pace stutters and his eyes shine.

"Are you serious? Like for real? Are you-"

"Yes," You cry out. "Watch me while I do it, okay?" He moans in response, and your hips pull away from him from the overwhelming amount of pleasure. He grunts and grabs your hips, forcing you back into his mouth. It turned you on how much he liked to do this. His eyes stay on your face the whole time, and he notices how your hands can't find a place to go before they settle in his hair. Your fingers in his hair spur him on, and he curls his fingers just right, his tongue lapping perfectly, and you feel the pressure in your lower stomach build. "So good, Mal," You moan. "You're doing- so good," You choke on a moan. You climax loudly and quickly, hips arching off the bed, but Kai, using his heretic strength, grips you in place against his mouth. It's mind-shattering, maybe even the best orgasm you've ever had with a partner. Kai almost cums at the sight. He has the epiphany that making a girl feel good, seeing her squirm under him, hearing her actually climax, is the hottest thing in the world.

Kai pulls his fingers out of you, making you twitch from the process. He sits up and grins cockily at you, but you know he's close too from the large stain on his boxers. It makes your mouth water. 

You can't help the laugh that passed through your lips, though. "Needy, huh?" You tease. His lips are on yours in the next second. You moan into him but push him away slightly. "You do use condoms, right?" You ask.

"Heretic, remember?" He mumbled and eagerly pressed his lips against yours, but you pushed him away again.

"Are you sure? I have condoms in my dresser-"

He frowns at you. "You have condoms?"

You look at him, confused. "Well, yeah?" Kai swallows the jealousy he feels, a little saddened at the fact that you've had more sex than he has, and with someone else.

"Y/N, if that was the case, Elena would have at least six kids by now," He insists, and you nod your head.

"That's true." You suddenly jerk, making him furrow his eyebrows. "Aftershocks," You explain. "My legs are shaking a little too."

"Aftershocks?" He repeats.

"You've never had aftershocks?" You frown, and he shakes his head. "You're about to lose your shit, Kai Parker," You laugh. He smiles and throws his underwear to the side. "Jesus Christ, Kai," The words slip out of your mouth before you could stop them. He looks to where your eyes were and then smiles back up at you.

"Got that goin' for me too, huh?" He taunts, and you nod. He hisses at the contact of his own hand, and you realize there's no way you're cumming again tonight, but you're fine with it. You're excited to see Kai's face when he cums in a minute. "Are you sure?" He asks, and you love how he checks up on you.

"Put it in me, baby," You joke, but the nickname seems to turn Kai on even more, and you take a mental note. He takes a deep breath and lines up with you. His eyes meet yours, and you give him a nod of approval. He slides in very slowly, and then he bottoms out in you. He gasps slightly, and you can see the effort on his face, him trying desperately not to cum. You grind your hips into him, grinning, and he starts to thrust. He reaches you in places no one's ever reached before, filling you up more than anyone else. It pisses you off a bit, Kai Parker, hopeless fuck, would ever be able to give you good sex. He pulls out, almost completely before filling you back up again. You groan as your stomach flips. 

"D-Do you want m-me to go harder, or s-slow down?" He stutters. You feel way too fucking good for him to keep up probably even a minute longer.

"Don't worry about me. This is for you, baby," You whisper in his ear as you wrap your arms around his neck. He grunts at the nickname. He pulls up and stares at your face as he continues to get closer and closer to his climax. He was so fucking hot at this moment- you wish you could've taken a picture. 

"D-Do you want me t-to pull out?" He asks, and he hoped to God you say no.

"Oh, since you were so good, why don't you just cum inside me, baby?" Kai whimpers and pulls himself together, knowing it hadn't even been two minutes yet. Kai continues for a few thrusts, and you smile wickedly at him. He falters for a moment, and he tries to recover, but you clench your walls around him, and he's gone. His hips buck into yours as he buries his face into your neck. He's very vocal, and it's very hot. He eventually pulls back, and his cheeks are flaming. A look of shame plastered across his face, and you laugh lightheartedly, and he laughs along with you, still inside of you.

"Guess I still need a little bit of work, huh?" He asks while playing with your hair, a habit he's always done.

"You did good," You remind him. "You did really good. You made a girl cum tonight, Mal. You should be proud."

"That was, um... That was really hot," He blushes.

"Turns out it's nice to make someone else feel good, huh?"

"Yeah," He breathes. 

"You gonna... uh," You mumble and gesture to how your bodies are still connected.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. You just feel really fucking good." The words come out of his mouth too quick to take back. He presses his lips together and shuts his eyes, mentally slapping himself- hard. He slowly slips out of you, both of you groaning at the loss of contact. He goes to pick up his clothes, and he catches you stretching, and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. You, completely naked and stretched out like an angel. He reminds himself that you're his best friend and quickly averts his eyes. He grabs his boxers but sees the spot on them and realizes he can't wear them.

"Gonna have to go commando," You remark, grabbing your bathroom robe and throwing it on. 

He then realizes that you didn't cum during the actual sex part and feels oddly bad about it. "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"I guess you'll have to come back for another lesson, huh?" You say, grinning. "We should probably perfect the actual sex part and get you some practice with kinks." Both of your hearts skip a beat, and you pull your eyes away from his, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "You know if you want."

"Yes," He says a little too desperately and a little too quickly. He blushes and looks away, lowering his voice to sound 'manly'. "I mean- yeah, sure. Sounds good."

"Alright," You smile at him again. "Now, get the hell out of my house."

Tuesday afternoon

It had been a few days since your lesson with Kai. It was still kind of weird that the two of you were doing this, but you enjoyed the excitement that came with it. Kai definitely did too but would never admit it. This was strictly professional, after all.

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own. ***

You were at the mall with Caroline and Bonnie when you got a text from Kai.

Mal: Can I come over for another 'lesson'?

You smile and start to type back, but then you realize that you didn't want to seem desperate, so you waited a few minutes before texting back.

You: Yeah, sure. I'll be home in an hour.

You told Bonnie and Caroline that you had to leave, and you basically raced home. You set your cover-up on your couch and ran to your bedroom, gathering a set of notecards you had made for Kai. The door rings at perfect timing and you walk out, trying to seem casual as you answer it.

"Hey, Mal," You say and invite him in. He kisses your cheek as he walks in, making your heart flutter. The two of you go to your bedroom, and you lead him to your desk where the notecards were. You pick them up and set them in his hands.

"What's this?" He asks.

"Those are the ABCs of fetishes, my friend," You explain.

Kai chokes on his breath. "The what?"

"You have to find out what you like, don't you? And you should probably know what they like too." Your heart twinges at the word 'them'. 

"What... do you want me to do with them?"

"Go through them and tell me which ones you like."

Kai's breath falters. "And- and then what?" You smile cheekily at him.

"And then we'll try them, Malachai," You explain seductively. You sit on your bed as he sits in your desk chair, looking through them and separating them. Some he nods and blushes at, others he scrunched his nose at. You play with your fingers as he looks over them again, and you guys finally meet eye contact. 

"I think I'm done."

"Okay," You say and move to sit timidly on his lap. He grins and grips your hips, resting his chin on your shoulder, so you can feel his hot breath against your neck. He points to the stack on the right.

"Those are the ones I think... I like," He blushes deeply as you look over them.

"Submission and domination," You say, and he bites his lip. You look at him and give him a reassuring smile. "Both, or?"

"Both," He answers quickly, looking down. "Both are good."

"Really? I would not think you'd be interested in being a switch, but I'm not complaining," You say, and he blushes even deeper. "Praise," You read out loud. "That's cute. You're cute."

"Okay, you don't have to do it now," He says but smiles nonetheless.

"Bondage," You continue. "Tied up or tying someone else up?"

"Both," He says shyly.

"And hair pulling," You glance at him and ruffle his hair. He slaps your hand away and glares at you.

"That's the opposite of a praise kink," He mumbles. "I don't want to be bullied."

"Don't be whiny," You say. You hop up and walk towards your closet, trying to find something to tie his hands with. The thought sends fire through your veins and straight to your core. 

Kai stands and shifts on his feet nervously. "What do you want to do first?" He asks.

You rummage around in your closet until you find a tie- jackpot. You turn to him, seeing how he blushes at the object in your hand. "I want you to sub first," You say.

"Okay, but why?" He asks.

You falter. "So, um, so, I can teach you the moves." Yeah, that's totally it and not because you want to take care of him. Definitely not.

Kai nods and swallows nervously. "Do you- on the bed?" He asks.

"Yes, Kai. On the bed." Kai lays on the bed, and you follow after him, straddling his lap. Both of you are blushing like crazy. "We should probably have a safe word," You suggest, making his eyes grow wide.

"Jesus, what are you planning on doing to me?"

"Just in case!" You explain. "Pick a word."

"Uh... Red. That's easy." You nod your head and tie his hands together and then to the bedpost. 

"What do you want me to call you?" You ask, rubbing your hands against his chest, making his breath hitch.

"I- Uh-"

"Baby boy, Mal?" You suggest, the thought of you calling him such submissive names making you grind your hips on his.

"Both," He answers quickly. He's getting impatient, and he, out of reflex, flexes his hips up into yours.

"Mmm, I wouldn't do that, baby boy," You sigh.

"Why not?" His breath catching at the nickname.

"Because if you don't obey me, I won't reward you," You whisper in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. 

"Wh-what should I call you?" He asks.

"Whatever feels right. My name?" You suggest. He groans and thrusts his hips into yours again. You roll your eyes and lift his shirt over his head, letting it rest right below his tied hands. "So pretty, Mal," You compliment, making him whimper from beneath you. Kai had never been teased like this in his life, and now he's wondering what he has gotten himself into. "You okay?" You ask.

"More than okay," He breathes. "Please, keep going."

"I will if you're a good boy." You start to kiss his forehead, working your way down his face. You kiss the scar in between his eyebrows, his cheekbones, his nose, his cheeks, his jaw. You ghost your lips over his, and he frowns.

"Why won't you kiss me?" He complains.

"This isn't about you, is it?" You remind him. You're secretly freaking out that he wants you to kiss him, but you would never tell him that. Your lips move down to his neck, stopping to suck and nibble. Kai chokes on a gasp and tugs at his restraints, making you smile against his skin. All Kai can focus on is how good your lips feel against his skin. Each time you suck or bite, a groan escapes him, and he wants desperately to buck his hips- any sort of friction, but you still have his legs pinned down. He wants a release, but at the same time, he likes not being in control. He likes being taken care of. He trusts you. "You're being so good, baby boy- so vocal," You whisper, and he whimpers.

"Are you going to touch me?" He asks timidly, pulling once again at the tie.

"Should I?" You ask, straightening yourself. You lift your hips off his, and he groans, bucking his hips into absolutely nothing.

"Please."

His pleas make a wave of arousal spread through your core, and you finally lean down to kiss him. He kisses back desperately, his lead lifting off the pillows from behind him to kiss you roughly. As good as it feels, you only let the kiss go on for a few moments before you pull away. Kai groans and his head falls back on the pillows. "Why?" He whines.

"I have something else I want you to do with your mouth," You explain. Kai licks his lips. You cup his face, in awe of how beautiful and needy he looks. "I want you to make me cum first."

"I'll- I'll do anything."

"You want to taste me?" You ask, blushing deeply.

Kai nods furiously, almost whining. "Please, Princess." A moan leaves your lips at the nickname. Kai's really fucking hot like this. Maybe even hotter than dominating. 

"Are you uh cool if I... sit on your face." You break character for a moment.

Kai nods again, licking his lips. "I really want that."

"If you can't breathe or something, remember the safe word," You remind him. 

Kai rolls his eyes. "Are you gonna do it or what?" You raise your eyebrows, and he regrets having an attitude.

"Don't get mouthy, baby boy, or you won't be cumming tonight."

Kai bites his lip and nods. "Yes, Princess."

You take your clothes off quickly, Kai's breath hitching at the sight of your naked figure. You straddle his face and pinned arms, hands resting on the top of the headboard. Before you even sink down, Kai's face lifts from the pillows, his tongue immediately going to work on your folds. He's working as expertly as last time. He remembers exactly what to do. His tongue circles your clit before sucking on it, making you cry out. Kai thought he was hard the last time. That has nothing on how he feels now. His hips involuntarily buck as he licks, tongue circling your clit. You remember that he likes hair-pulling, so you reach down and tangle your hands in his hair. You pull as he works, and he groans loudly, letting out a harsh, "Fuck."

"You're doing s-so good, Mal," You moan. "F-Feels so good." The praise spurs him on, and he goes even harder. His tongue laps at you roughly, and you feel yourself getting close. Your hands grope your breast and pinch your nipples as you start to grind on his face. Kai groans again, his hands clenching into fists. He wants so badly to touch you. You notice this and laugh. "Wanna touch me, Mal?"

"Yes, Y/N," He moans. He inclines his head to go deeper, and you throw your head back at the feeling. You can feel your legs starting to shake, and the coil in your stomach tightens.

"Keep going, Mal," You gasp, hands flying back to his hair. "Doing so- so good, Mal. So perfect. You want me to cum on your face?" Kai whines and nods, his tongue circling and sucking your clit harshly. Your eyes squeeze shut, and a few seconds later, you gasp and cry out his name. Kai continues to lick, his dick twitching hearing you scream his name. 

Once you calm down, you hop off him. He looks at you with blown pupils, and you can't help but kiss him fiercely, tasting yourself on his lips. Kai's hands clench again as you kiss, unable to contain his loud moans. He's really fucking turned on, and he just wants relief. You pull away and stroke his cheek.

"You were amazing, Mal. So good. Did you like that?"

Kai nods. "So much."

"You were such a good boy for me," You praise. You press a light kiss to his forehead. "You know what happens to good boys?"

Kai smiles like a dork. "They get rewards?"

You hum in response. "Want me to suck you off, Mal?"

"God, yes," He groans, his hips bucking again. "Please, Princess." You kiss him once more and start to move down his body when he clears his throat. "Aren't you going to untie me?"

"Why should I?" You laugh.

Kai groans. "I want to feel you."

"We all want a lot of things," You say, bored, pressing a kiss to his stomach. He throws his head back and squeezes his eyes shut, frustrated and desperate for your touch. You slowly unbutton his pants and slide them off, but you don't take his boxers off yet. You kiss around his hip bones and down his thighs. Kai's almost positive he's going to bite his lip off. His briefs are stained again, and your mouth waters. You kiss his clothed cock, and he groans, arching off the bed. You hold his hips down and continue to kiss as Kai lets out a string of curses and whines. You're nearly in shock from how hot he is, and you decide to tell him. "Mal, you're so fucking hot. Do you know that?" He whimpers above you. "So perfect," You continue, kissing his right hip. "So, so pretty, Mal."

Kai's dick twitches and his hips buck yet again. Smiling, you finally pull his briefs down. Your mouth practically drools even more at the sight, and you can barely wait to take him in. You kiss up his length, and he cries out. "Please, Y/N."

"Oh, since you were good," You say and finally take him into your mouth. Kai's hips jump, and you wrap your arm around his waist, holding him down. Whimpers and moans leave Kai's mouth as you suck him, bobbing at a slow pace. You hollow your cheeks and Kai cries out, hips arching off the bed again. Kai's near tears over how good it feels, and he wants nothing more than to fuck your mouth. Hearing him moan your name makes you go faster, hand pumping what you can't fit in your mouth. 

Kai's holding off his orgasm oddly well, considering last time. You can tell that he's close by how loud he's getting, though, you pull away. Kai gasps and sits up the best he can. "Are you fucking joking?!" He asks, enraged. "I was right there, Y/N!"

"You'll get your payback, baby," You insist and rub his chest. You sit up on your knees. "Do you want me to fuck you, or do you want to fuck me?"

Kai's head falls back dramatically as he groans. He lifts again to look at you. "If you untie me, you're in for a hell of a ride."

"I'm not scared of you, Malachai."

"You should be." Kai quirks a brow at you, and it sends shockwaves through your body.

"Since when are you not hopeless at sex, bud?" You ask.

"Since you teased me for like a fucking hour." You roll your eyes and scoff, about to talk back when Kai pulls on his restraints again. "Hello? You gonna let me loose or what?" You roll your eyes, but excitement fills you, so you reach up to untie him. Kai stretches first. You watch him with wide eyes, but he still catches you off guard when he flips you onto your back. Your hands are tied up in an instant and Kai sits there straddling you, looking pleased as can be. "Safeword is still red, right?" You nod. Now you know why he wasn't talking. It's slightly overwhelming and really, really hot. "What do you want me to call you?" He asks, running his hands along your soft skin. Goosebumps form on the flesh as a blush appears on your cheeks.

"Whatever you want, baby," You respond. "What do you want me to call you?" You ask.

"Sir," He replies way too quickly.

"Not daddy?" You ask with innocent eyes, and Kai grunts, his hips thrusting into the air.

"Maybe that too," He says, his voice almost an octave higher than usual. You laugh but quickly stop when Kai roughly grabs your chin, pulling it up to make eye contact. Your heart quickens as he looks at you, his eyes dark and serious. "Are you going to be good for Sir?"

"Maybe," You reply.

Kai holds back a grin. "I told you that you were in for a ride, didn't I?" You open your mouth to respond, but he cuts you off with a passionate kiss. As discovered last time, Kai is an amazing kisser. It makes your mind fog and your head spin. His kisses aren't gentle now. They're rough and needy, his hand ghosting over your neck as he slides his tongue into your mouth, making you moan. "If you aren't quiet, everyone's going to know what I'm doing to you." 

You know Kai's good at dirty talk, but it still catches you off guard. "Kai, fuck," You groan. "Where the hell did you learn to talk like that?"

"I'm not totally helpless," He scoffs then goes for your neck. He mimics your movements from earlier, sucking and licking. His lips are so soft on your skin, and his fingers trace your breasts gently. The roughness of his kisses and the gentleness of his fingers send your mind swirling. "You like this, huh?" He taunts, and you moan.

"Please, Sir," You beg. 

Kai knows your his friend, but, holy fuck, hearing you call him Sir nearly makes him almost bust with no contact. He groans and pulls away from you, eyes serious and narrowed. "You think you can tease me and get away with it?" You nod your head nervously. "No," He murmurs, his fingers lightly running down your torso. "Not how this works, sweetheart." You huff, frustrated, and Kai smirks, his hands continuing down your torso. He pauses right at your entrance and looks up at you, eyebrows furrowed. "Have you ever been spanked?"

Your eyes widen. "Jesus, you're being ruthless."

"Just answer the question."

You bite your lip, blushing. "Yes."

"So dirty," He moans. "Can I try?"

"Well, yeah. It's not like it's hard-" Kai flips you over, the tie tangling as he does so. You gasp, and Kai groans. 

"You have the perfect ass," He compliments, his hands rubbing against the sensitive flesh.

"Thanks," You blush.

Kai runs his hand over your backside. Your pussy drips at the feeling of his strong hands on you, excitement filling you. Kai rears his hand back about five inches and then spanks you.

"Are you kidding? What the fuck was that?" You ask.

He huffs. "I don't want to hurt you."

"That's kind of the point."

"Well, tell me if it's too much." You nod into the mattress, propping yourself onto your elbows, and Kai rears back again. This time it's absolutely perfect, and you cry out before moaning. He rubs the spot and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Kai, thanks, but can you please just get into character?"

Kai spanks you again, and you moan, his dick twitching as he hears your pleas. He looks at the back of your head and decides to grab you by your hair, twisting it in his fingers, and you gasp audibly. "You like being bad, don't you?" He whispers, leaning up to press a kiss at the back of your ear. With his other hand, he spanks you again. "You like it when I punish you, huh?" You can't even think of a response, too aroused to talk. His fingers find your folds, and he slips one in, making you moan. Kai hisses at how wet you are, how you wiggle your hips to make him go deeper, and he has to remind himself not to fuck you on the spot.

"Kai," You breathe. "Amazing on the dirty talk."

Smirking, Kai spanks you again. "That's not what you're supposed to call me, is it?"

You moan, "Sorry, Sir."

"Good girl," He mumbles and flips you onto your back. He grabs your legs and wraps them around his waist, savoring your pretty moan as his dick presses into your clit. Instead of fucking you, his fingers circle you lightly. Kai is turning out to be the best fuck you've ever had, and it's equally glorious and frustrating.

His finger sinks into you, knuckle deep. Your eyes roll back, and you moan his name. "So tight on my finger, Y/N. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my big cock."

"What are you waiting for, Sir?" You ask. Kai fucks his finger in and out of you harshly, his free hand rubbing your clit. He adds a second finger, and you feel yourself on the verge of cumming. Kai's mouth falls open again; watching you look like an angel on your back, taking his fingers so well. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

Your blush deepens, and the butterflies in your stomach add to the feeling of your upcoming orgasm, but just as you're about to cum, Kai pulls himself away.

"Do you want to cum?" He asks.

"Yes, Sir, please-"

"Beg."

You didn't teach him that.

"Kai, Kai, please. Fuck me."

"Oh, you can do better than that," He says while starting to rub your clit again. You throw your head back, unable to form any words. Kai's hand roughly grabs your chin again once more. "You're not cumming unless you beg."

You're in shock at how well he can use his words, but you comply. "I want to cum on your cock. Please, fuck me, Mal."

His fingers circle faster, making your hips jump. "More."

"I want it so bad, Mal," You plead. "I want to you. I want to make you feel good."

He lines himself up with you and smirks. "Are you sure?" He taunts.

"Please, I want to make you cum," You beg, trying to grind on him.

Kai groans and enters you slowly. You both whimper at the contact, and once he's bottomed out, he reaches up to untie you. Your hands fly to his forearms, hanging on for dear life. You still can't believe how good he feels. Your stupid best friend. The same guy who told you he didn't know how to fuck was about to fuck you into an oblivion, but you were fine with it, and so was he.

He thrusts slowly at firsts, letting you both feel each other before fucking you deep and hard. He reminds himself how good it makes him feel to let you cum first, so that was his mission. His fingers work on your clit, and he moans, looking at you softly, despite still dominating you. "You're taking my big cock so well, Y/N. So fucking tight; squeezing the shit out of me." He flips you over again, pulling your hips up and entering you from behind. You choke on a gasp and cry out as he fucks you relentlessly, occasionally slapping your ass. Kai watches as his cock moves in and out of you, and a low groan slips from his mouth. "Taking me so fucking good," He moans. "You look so pretty like this."

"Kai- Jesus- Sir," You stumble on your words.

"Is my big dick making you feel so good you can't speak?" He teases.

"Jesus- Yes, Kai," You moan. His arm circles around you to rub at your clit again, and you moan loudly. "Can I cum, Sir?"

Kai gasps, not expecting something like that. He quickly flips you over again, wanting to watch you cum. "Be a good girl and cum on my cock. Be good for me." He leans down and kisses you passionately, and it sends you over the edge. Kai continues to thrust as you orgasm, chanting his name into his lips, making him moan roughly. "I've got you," He whispers. "I've got you, baby. Let go, Y/N." He slows his movements and comes to a stop once you've finished. Your legs shake around him, and he smiles at you smugly. You flip him over, catching him by surprise, but as you sink down on him, his hands fly to your hips, and he lets you fuck him, slowly riding his dick up and down.

"Your cock is so good, Mal," You moan. "So fucking hot. So pretty."

"More," He begs.

"You fill me up so good. Stretching me out so fucking much," You assure, bouncing on him. "Such a good boy for me, Mal."

Kai's eyes flutter shut, and his fingers dig into your skin yet again as you continue, speeding up your movements. You feel his dick twitch, and your mouth falls open.

"Is my little pussy gonna make you cum, baby boy?" You ask.

"Jesus- Yes," He moans, his mouth falling open as he watches you get yourself off on his dick.

"Cum for me, Mal."

His orgasm is blinding. He's never cum harder in his life. He moans loudly as he climaxes, swearing he sees stars. You're not sure if he's ever been prettier, his eyes closed, and his mouth agape. He squeezes your thigh, signaling for you to stop. You do so and lean down to kiss his neck. Slowly, you pull off him, feeling weirdly empty without him. You move to lay beside him before his arms wrap around you tightly and pull you onto his chest. Kai's heart feels oddly full like everything has fallen into place, but he blames it on the orgasm.

"Aftercare is really important," You explain. "If you ever do something like this, make sure you hold them and take care of them."

"Are you alright?" He asks and places a kiss on your forehead.

You nod and look up at him. "Are you?" You ask.

He grins. "I'm better than I have been in a long time." You smile back, understanding what he meant but not knowing what the feeling was. You reach up and cup his face, pulling him down to give you a kiss. You both pull back, looking at each other for a long moment before kissing again. You both chalk it up to the after-sex-bliss. It's nothing else... right?

"You did so well," You whisper. "I'm really proud of you, Mal."

"So did you," He says. "Thank you."

"Thank you." You squeeze his arm and lay your head on his chest, feeling exhausted. "Hey," You whisper. "You can... stay."

He smiles. "I was already planning on it."

3 Weeks Later

You and Kai were becoming a little too aware of your feelings for each other. It started with the cuddling after sex, then it was the hanging out after sex, then it was the 'not a date' dates. You kept inviting Kai over, telling him he still needed some work when you both knew the real reason. You had both gotten attached.

You were sitting on your couch one evening when you got a call from Kai, thinking he was asking to come over again, you immediately answered with a smile on your face.

"Hello, Mal," You cheered.

"Y/N, you'll never believe what just happened."

"You got a date," You joked.

"Yes! It's a girl named Malerie! We're going out tonight!" Your heart dropped. You weren't being serious. Great. You had gotten attached, and he wasn't. Just like you worried about. "Y/N?" He asked.

"Oh! That's- That's great, Malachai!" Kai's heart twitched. He knew something was up. You called him Malachai.

"Are you okay-"

"Hey, I've got to go, but um- call me after your date... I guess," You said, a tear dropping from your eye.

"Okay. Bye, Y/N," He breathed, and you hung up. Great. This is just great.

Kai felt weird on his date. Sure, Malerie was a great girl, but something felt off. He felt like he was cheating on you, and he knows you two weren't a thing, but it still felt wrong. And that's when it hit him. He wanted to be laughing with you. He wanted it to be you across the table, not some random girl he met at the mall. She didn't compare to you. Her lips didn't look as soft as yours. He had to have you.

"Hey, uh, Malerie," Kai grunts, holding his stomach.

"Yes?" She asks.

"I'm not feeling too well. I have to go." Before she could ask any questions, he was already gone.

You awoke to your doorbell being rung over and over again.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." You laughed at the irony of that sentence. You opened the door and didn't have a second to speak before someone's lips were on yours. You went to scream, but you would recognize those lips from anywhere. You fisted your hands in his hair pulling Kai closer to you. "How was your date?" You breathe over his lips.

"She wasn't you," He whispered.

"Well, I hope she wasn't."

"No, Y/N. You don't understand. She wasn't you. I wanted her to be you. I want to go on dates with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to kiss you whenever I want. I want to show you all of my love for you. Will you let me?" He asks. You smiled and ran your thumb over his bottom lip.

"Yes," You whispered and kissed him passionately. He gripped your neck, a kink of yours you had both found out. He gave it a squeeze, making you moan into his mouth.

"Who's faking it now?" He teased.

"Shut the fuck up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.1K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
56K 2.6K 18
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
142K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
63.2K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...