The Villains are After Me

By cBLaISrLIFEma

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... More

Start!
Arc 01
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.6 I'm Kayl Wales
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.11 Team Up
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.6 Fifth
5.7 Shiro
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.4 Mermaid?
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

3.15 Now He Knows!

1.5K 118 1
By cBLaISrLIFEma

Manager Celeste also woke up and according to the doctor, she can get out after a few days of rest. She told Manager Lukas to go back to the company first to finish hi work before visiting her so Manager Lukas came back together with him.

In the office of Lukas, him and Vall was facing each other.

" Sir, here's the file. "

Lukas solemnly took the file and opened it.

He sighed and closed the file, " He's our son... "

He can't believe it, their baby is still alive...

" Call him... No, I'll go! " Lukas snapped out of his thoughts and excitedly run out of the room.

Lukas saw Kayl just walking out of his dorm room and stopped, he somehow felt nervous after seeing him and didn't know if should approach him.

Kayl turned and was surprised to see Manager Lukas standing in a corner staring at him.

He was even more surprised when he saw the corner of Lukas's eyes turn red.

" Uuhhh... " Kayl didn't know what to do, should he pretend he didn't see that?

He was about to go back to his room when he was called by Lukas, he stopped and awkwardly face him.

" Tomorrow, " Lukas's voice was surprisingly hoarse. " Come with me to visit Celeste, I want to tell you something, okay? "

Kayl just nodded at this, so he was just worried at Manager Celeste...

Later that night, Lukas visited Celeste and told him about what he found. Celeste cried, they hugged each other and felt happy to find that their baby is still alive!

Lukas then brought Kayl to visit Celeste and they told him what they found out and the files. Kayl browse through it dazedly.

Lukas and Celeste nervously waited for his response.

" I... see..., That, you're my real parents...? " Kayl said, feeling unbelievable at the situation. This is too novel like...

" I think, I need some time to... "

" Yes, yes it's okay... " Celeste said hurriedly, she doesn't want to forced him but she really wants to hug him...

" I... can I hug you? " She said trembling, Kayl stiffened and nodded.

He approach them and hugged them gently.

Lukas and Celeste cried silently.

The time of the next round quickly came.

" And! We're back! " Erik greeted the live viewers. All of the 60 contestants was sitting on a prepared chairs on the stage.

" This time is the real deal! You guys have to work hard and win the championship! The director decided to name this trial as The Stage! Because obviously it's on the stage hahaha! " He twirled and face the contestants, " The contestants will compete and then forms group of your desire to challenge the championship. I wonder who'll win? "

....

The winner was obvious.

Soon, it was the debut of the new idol group who won in the show. A big colloseum was prepared for their debut.

Countless fans arrived and crowded even outside of the venue, they cheered when they saw one of the members of the group.

" Ahhhh I saw my baby!!!! Kayl!!! "

They didn't notice that among the excited fans, one deranged woman approach the youth crazily.

" It's all your fault! Bastard! You should just die! "

Kayl suddenly felt a pushed from behind him, in front of him is the stairs.

He tried to reached for something and failed. He gasped and closed his eyes to wait for the fall.

But instead, he felt a warm embrace.

He didn't fall nor got hurt, he was in the arms of Jerome who suddenly appeared, he seems to be stalking him again. Kayl chuckled at this thought, still he saved him because of it..

He hugged back and buried his face on Jerome's chest. He really got scared just now, he thought he'll really die again. Though he's not scared of dying, he still has mission to accomplish. If he die, not only his life but this world will end.

" Thank you... " He whispered while being stuck in Jerome's chest.

The fans crowding on him immediately stopped after this man appeared, the man's cold and cruel eyes look at them and they all felt a chill making them took a step back. They unconsciously felt that this man is dangerous.

Jerome glanced at the crazy woman who pushed his sweetheart, he narrowed his eyes and remembered that it was the youth's aunt who he lets go. He should have killed the woman if he knows this will happen.

His heart almost died when he saw the youth almost falling over. He tightly hugged the youth to confirm his existence and warmth and slowly calm his thudding heart.

He felt the youth tapping him and he looked at him, " I'll be late, " Kayl whispered and pointed to the colloseum. Jerome nodded and he immediately walked with youth to enter the colloseum.

Jerome watch Kayl enter.

He wanted to curse, he's so pissed right now.

He wanted to make that woman regret everything she has done to his precious youth, he wanted to get revenge but, he remembered that today was an important performance for the youth, his eyes full of light. He doesn't want the youth to be bothered so he would let that woman go for now and let his assistant do the job instead. After all, there is many ways to make man feel like dying was better ah

Kayl sighed in relief after entering, " Sorry, I'm not late, am I? " He said sheepishly.

" Nope! Just in time! " Vincent answered as pushed him towards the stylist.

After a while, they are ready.

They peeked and saw countless people in the audience benches, it was packed full!

" Oh God, I'm getting nervous... " Vincent suddenly mumbled after peeking.

" Huuuu.. " Claude and the others looked at each other and smiled. Although they were nervous too, the excitement that were bubbling up inside them was also real.

" Let's surprise them! Let's go! "

" Ahhhhh!!!!!! " The loud cheering of countless fans vibrated in the colloseum after seeing them walking out from the backstage.

A teenager wearing a pure white uniform, black hair, snow white skin and red lips, coupled with his gentle and soft eyebrows, just standing still attracted the sight of countless people. He walked out together with Claude wearing the same uniform looking handsome and cool making the fans more excited.

They walked towards their position as the music started.

The stage turned dark.

They started to move and dance. The crowd turned loud and cheered for the new idol group, DREAMS!

Jerome grabbed his crippled leg tightly as he watched the bright and beautiful youth on the stage, brilliantly shining like the sun.

He felt like he didn't deserve the beautiful and mesmerizing youth, he was obviously filthy and he don't know if he can treat him right...

What if, he goes crazy too? He loves the youth so much, if he changes his mind towards him and left him...

Just the thought of the youth leaving him drives him mad.

He's a madman, he's not right on the head, with this broken body, can he really have the youth's love?

He felt ashamed of his disabilities, his broken body and mind. He doesn't want the youth to know he's like this...

After a week of their debut, Kayl's schedule was jammed pack and he was always busy.

He didn't manage to see Jerome and he was worried that something might happen this time, so he asked for a day off for the whole group and they agreed.

They, too were exhausted from too much work.

Kayl actually found out that Jerome's birthday was today so he especially asked a day off and also because he was fed up with all the work.

He decided to visit him to surprise him, he already bought cake and gifts for him.

Jerome gave him the spare key to his house so he can enter easily.

Silently, he entered the house and put the cake and his gifts on the table. He looked around and didn't found him so he climbed up the stairs to Jerome's room.

He opened it and stopped.

Jerome's pupils shrank when he saw Kayl on the door and he quickly took the blankets to hide his leg but he can't hide the prosthetics in the corner of the room, he was just about to take it and wear it when Kayl entered.

His hands trembled as he lowered his head, now he knows! What should he do!

Jerome lowered his eyes, he looked pitiful and with his pale face, he look scared. He clenched his fist as he tightly tried to hide his hideous looking leg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.4K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
54K 2.1K 29
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
324K 18K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
388K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...