๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐ธ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ

By Aarka2207

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ--- She was brought there as their blood sou... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ-๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28
Chapter 29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chpater-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter - 55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Epilogue
๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ 2
๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ 3

Chapter-17

15.3K 518 45
By Aarka2207

 [Author's POV]

Four brothers were in the living room of their mansion waiting for the remaining two to come. All of them were dressed in black suits. Surely they all are looking very handsome. 

All the devils are looking handsome and charming, who can get anyone on their knees. But could they save themselves from falling for an angel that they all are going to see tonight? 

Their angel, whom they are missing deadly. Just her faint scent that was lingering in the house is making them control themselves. They were desperate to go to the party and meet her there. 

The silence was spread until a phone ring broke it. Raimon answered it and put it on his ear.

"Speak. " Raimon ordered like a boss. He was listening to another side with a straight serious face.

"Good job, Jared. Follow her till we come." With that, he hung up and a smirk makes his way to his lips.

"So, where is she?" Simon asked. Raimon put his phone in his pocket.

"On her way to the party. " Raimon replied fixing his suit jacket on his body. "Jared is still following her." He added.

"Did she forget about us? Didn't she think about running away?" Leon asked like was the most oblivious question. 

They were really curious to know why she didn't try to run even not today when they gave her permission to go out alone with her friend.

Well, she was not alone as they ordered one of their men to keep an eye on her!

"What is she really?" Leon sighed heavily as he couldn't find the answer to his question related to her.

"Something that will take time for us to understand. A mystery. " Sean spoke calmly. 

Sara has become a mystery to them to which they are obsessed now. They were eager to solve it.

"Hey..." Leon spoke as the other three looked at him. "..our maids are really good friends with her. They would surely know about her. What you all say?" Leon suggested. Raimon thoght for a moment then.

"Lia! Maira!" Raimon called them in his authoritative voice. In a few moments, they both were in front of them. They both bowed in front of them showing them respect.

"Yes, masters." They both spoke in the union.

"Tell us something about Sara. " Leon ordered. Both maids looked shocked and surprised.

"What... what about her, master Leon?" Maira first asked.

"Well, you know she didn't try to run even for once. it's been a month she came here, still, she didn't try. Why is that? You must know the reason." Leon's voice was not cold but still, it was dominating. 

Both maids looked at each other in a little shock. They both didn't know that their masters knew she thought of running away but she didn't run. But suddenly a voice came in the hall.

"Without us, you are asking about our strawberry..." It was Alvin's voice.

"That's not fair." This time it was Kevin. Both came into the hall wearing black suits. They both are looking hot and handsome.

[Simon's Suit]

[Sean's Suit]

[Leon's Suit]

[Raimon's Suit]

[Alvin's Suit]

[Kevin's Suit]

"It's not yet started, brother. " Leon replied with a smirk. They all turned their attention to the girls, waiting for their reply.

"Tell us. " Raimon ordered.

"Master.." Maira trailed off they both again looked at each other then spoke.

"She is waiting.." Lia spoke to which Sean raised his eyebrow at her.

"For what?" He asked.

"For you all to leave her. " Both spoke together at last. The boys looked in a slight and amused by the reply of the maids. 

Their prey is waiting for them to leave her.  

Their slight shock was also covered with a devilish smirk.

"She is waiting for us to leave her alone..." Sean spoke with that smirk that made him look like a devil.

"Interesting." Raimon's smirk grew more.

"Unfortunately.." Simon trailed off. But there was a silence before it broke.

"I don't have any intention to let her go.." Alvin spoke with a dangerous smirk on his face.

"Not ever.." Leon added in his words.

"I don't want to. " Kevin said. 

Their eyes were showing a deep unreadable emotion. Something near to madness. Madness for her. 

Both the girls present there in the room got shocked to see this new change in their masters. 

Although they were noticing changes in them after Sara came into the house. Sara brought these changes in them.

But they understood one thing, Sara has become something more to them. More than just Prey for them. Which is not good for her. Absolutely not.

[Author's POV]

The party has just started. all the girls and boys had come with their own dates. The voice of chatting was increasing as students were still coming. Party was held in a big hall. It was shining with bright dim light making it beautiful. 

Then a new presence came in the hall. Which snatched some of the males' attention from the crowd.

Sara was looking exceptionally beautiful in her red gown and beautiful long hair. Her beautiful hands and shoulders were showing in her off-shoulder dress.

[Sara's red gown]

Girls were getting jealous of her as their dates were looking at her. Sara was unknown to those glares. She was normally talking with Nora. 

Again Chelsa was burning in jealousy because of her beauty. But she can't do anything as boys had given her a warning not to do anything to Sara again. She can't risk coming on the bad side of the Dankworth brothers more.

Sara was unknowing getting attention from men. All the males are now jealous of Alvin as he made her his girlfriend now. They were slowly falling for her.

But what about those special six men who are already falling for her madly..? 

What will they do..?

Party had filled with crowds. Sara was talking with Nora and Jason. All the girls now are waiting for the Dankworth brothers. As they were the king of their hearts. 

Nora was talking with them when she noticed that most of the males were gazing at Sara. She too realized how much beautiful she is looking today. She internally smiles thinking of something.

"I'm sure there will be some drama tonight in the party tonight." Nora spoke with a mischievous smile on her face. Sara looked at her confused by her words. 

"Why?" Sara asked.

"You see you are looking too beautiful today and most of the males are looking at you." In return, Sara blushed again. 

She looked around to see that majority of males were looking at her. It made her uncomfortable under their not-so-good gazes.

"I-I'll come in a minute..." Saying that Sara made her way to the washroom. 

She didn't know the way so she asked some people in her way. They talked to her a little rudely as they were jealous of her. At last, she found her way from a waiter who told her the right way to the washroom.

Meanwhile, those six special men came into the party, especially for their angel. They just wanted to meet her and breathe in her sweet scent after the departure of hours. 

As they entered they snatched all the girls' attention from their chatting and dates. Their handsome looks have already made girls fall for them hard. 

But luck was not with them today, as they all were looking for someone special to them...

"Where is she?" Kevin asked impatiently. His eyes were constantly moving in the crowd to search for Sara. Simon took a deep breath.

"Her scent is here... means she is near us." Simon spoke. 

All of them were looking around the whole hall to see her. Then Alvin spotted Nora and Jason and approached them to ask about Sara.

"Hey, Nora. " Alvin called her in his usual cold voice.

"Hi..." Nora greeted him with a smile. 

The whole college was known to Alvin's cold behavior but Nora wasn't afraid of him nor of the other brothers. She talks to them freely.

"Where is str- I mean Sara?" Alvin asked in broken words as was going to say strawberry to her making Nora smile at his question mischievously.

"Ohh... Eager to meet your girlfriend, hmm..." She teased him a bit and chuckled as Jason smiled with her in return making Alvin roll his eyes at her in annoyance. She really irritates them.

"Will you tell me or not..?" Alvin asked with seriousness in his voice. Nora's smile didn't fade a single bit.

"She had gone to the washroom..." Nora answered him and without any further talk, Alvin came back to his brothers. 

"Where is she?" Raimon asked Alvin as he came and sit beside him on the chair. Alvin sighed and reply.

"She went to the washroom. " Alvin replied. They were a little disappointed that they still need to wait for some time. 

The party had started and girls and boys had started dancing in couple dance changing the parters in turns. All the guys' postures were showing how desperate they were just to see Sara. 

On the other side, Sara was coming back to the hall. On the turn of the corridor, she bumped into a guy.

"I'm sorry... I didn't see..." Sara apologized to him.

"It's fine.." That guy softly told her. 

She smiled a little at him and again made her way to the hall, but that guy stood in her way. She looked at him confused.

"I want to ask you for something." That guy spoke.

"What?" Sara asked.

"I want to dance with you at the party." Sara was shocked by his demand. She didn't even know him, how can she dance with him.

"But I-" She was cut off by the guy who suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Oh come on, don't say no." Without giving her any chance to say anything further, he started to drag her to the hall. Sara tried to protest but that guy didn't listen.

Meanwhile, boys were still waiting for her desperately. A few girls asked them for dance but they decline coldly breaking their hearts. 

Couples were dancing in the hall, with music and dim light, but in that something or someone catches Sean's attention. 

In the dim light, he couldn't clearly see who was that person. Other boys also noticed Sean's gaze towards something of someone. They could see that a guy was dragging a girl by her hand.

Then that guy came in light dragging a girl showing her face to them. All the guys were shocked seeing that, that guy was dragging their Sara to him, which soon turned into a burning rage.

It triggered them more when that guy pulled Sara towards him making her fall on his chest. Alvin stood up from the chair wanting to finish off the guy, but Raimon stopped him holding his hand.

"Raimon! Leave my hand!" Alvin nearly roared at him, but due to loud music, no one heard him.

"I know, Alvin. All of us want to kill that guy. But not right now." Raimon told him controlling his own anger. Alvin sat back on his chair again not having any choice. 

All of their glares were that much burning that the guy who is dancing with Sara would have already burnt into ashes. 

They could see that he was forcing Sara to dance with him. Sara didn't know how to dance so she was tripping on her steps.

Soon their anger went away as their focus came on Sara. Their eyes which were showing pure rage in them a few moments ago now replaced with deep emotion. 

Sara's beauty had captured their heart and mind. In her long red dress, they could see her beautiful shoulder curves. They could now see her long beautiful hair. 

They were so much beautiful. Few strands were falling on her shoulder making her skin look more beautiful and attractive than it is already.

Beauty had captured six beasts' hearts and minds...

Still unaware of their presence in the party, turn by turn, she was coming near their table. Then something came into Alvin's mind as a smirk made its way to his lips. 

He looked at his brothers and spoke. "Let's have a dance with our beautiful girl, shall we..?" He told his brothers with that smirk.

"It will be my pleasure to have a dance with a beauty like her. " Leon said while looking at Sara with a smirk. They can't let go of an opportunity like this to dance with their girl. 

They stood up fixing their suit jackets. It was not hard for them to get girls for a dance. They got random girls to dance just to dance with their Sara.

Sara was dancing timidly while following others' steps. She was not looking at any one of the guys. 

But then her partner got changed. She felt a little familiar with that guy. She wanted to look at him. 

But before she could look at him that guy pulled her towards him with a jerk. It was so sudden for her that she looked at the guy's face. Which shocked her to the core. 

"Alvin..." She was now aware of their presence here and close to her.

"Hi, strawberry... Missed me?" Alvin said with an amused smirk. He was enjoying her shocked reaction. Sara was just looking at him a shock. 

They were dancing and again Alvin pulled her towards him leaving no space between them. He leaned to her neck much to her surprise. 

He inhaled her scent in a deep breath and whispered in her ear huskily. "But I missed you... more than you can even imagine..." His words send shivers to her body. 

Then again her partner got changed. It was Simon this time. His grip on her was a little tight giving her a little pain.

"You made us wait so much, you know?" He hugged her from behind and smelled her scent taking a deep breath of her scent. The lights were too dimmed to see them. "But it was worth it, too.." With those last words of his, her partner again got changed.

It was Sean this time. He was silently dancing with her keeping her close to him without leaving any space between them. He brushed his nose on her cheek feeling her soft skin on his. Sara closed her eyes due to this much proximity to him.

"Soft... sweet and divine..." He whispered brushing his lips on her cheek unknowingly, which gave her weird feelings. 

Next was Raimon. "What took you so much time..?" He asked in his deep voice keeping her closer to him.

"I... Iost... the way." Sara replied in a low voice. 

Raimon's eyes held a deep emotion while looking at her. He leaned to her neck and took her scent in his breath which he and his brothers missed a lot.

"Don't make us wait long.. we don't like you away from us more time.." Sara's body shuddered under his words and cold breath. 

She was not understanding why they were saying these. Again her partner got changed and it was Leon this time. She was tired from dancing now.

"You are looking extremely beautiful today, my rose..." He complimented her keeping her close to him. He put his forehead on hers taking a deep breath of her scent sweet deeply. 

Sara closed her eyes in response. Again her partner got changed but in her last step, she tripped. But someone saved her from falling pulling her close. It was Kevin.

"Be careful, Sara.." He spoke pulling her close to him. 

She was tired of dancing now. Kevin put his nose on her bare shoulder sending shivers to her body. He took a deep breath of her scent.

"We don't want to get you hurt by anything else.." He said looking at her with a weird playfulness in his eyes. Sara was too tired to understand his words. 

They don't know why they can't let her get hurt by anything else or anyone else...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
9.9K 786 9
Cale Henituse finally decided to elope with his slacker life when he arrived in ancient China, just before becoming ordained and heralded prime minis...
18.4K 2.6K 17
"เถฑเทœเถฏเถฑเทŠเถฑ เถธเถฑเท”เทƒเทŠเทƒเถบเท™เถšเทŠเท€ เถธเถง เถถเท‘ เถถเถฏเท’เถฑเทŠเถฑ.เถธเถฑเทŠ เถญเทเถธ เถธเถœเท™ เท„เท“เถฑเท™เถง เถœเท’เถบเท™เถญเทŠ เถฑเท‘.เถธเทเท€ เถถเทšเถปเถœเถฑเทŠเถฑ เถฏเท™เถบเท’เถบเถฑเทš." "เถถเทœเถปเท”เท€เถง เถšเท‘เถœเท„เถฑเทŠเถฑเท™ เถฑเทเถญเท”เท€ เถ‰เถฑเทŠเถฑเท€เท.เถธเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑ เถฑเท™เถธเทšเถฑเท™ เท„เถฏเถฑเทŠเถฑเท™ .เถธเทเถปเท’ เถšเถปเถฑ เถ‘เถš เถ‘เถ เทŠ...
79.9K 1.9K 31
Ira Hennigway is a 18 year old girl who lives in living in Ambler, Alaska.The town folks call her miss.Strange, because her personality and her face...