The Villains are After Me

By cBLaISrLIFEma

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... More

Start!
Arc 01
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.11 Team Up
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.15 Now He Knows!
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.6 Fifth
5.7 Shiro
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.4 Mermaid?
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

3.6 I'm Kayl Wales

1.7K 112 9
By cBLaISrLIFEma

At that time, as his eyes were closed, Kayl didn't notice the flying cart the makeup artist put his tools on and other staffs taking out their transparent tablet PC's to check the schedule and time.

Ten years ago, a company suddenly appeared and snatched the number one tech company and became the dark horse of the whole history of tech industry accompanying this, with the rapid development of science and technology, people's entertainment was onto watching live broadcast and the company produce many new gadgets to make life easier.

The technology was on the way to a more advanced development that change different walk of life and this technology was only provided by Angel Tech Co., Ltd.

" Good morning, trainees. As you know, I will be sending you to the filming site. Please enter the bus. " He said and entered the bus. Kayl and the others entered, he can almost feel the tension and excitement inside the bus.

Though he knew that everyone looks good but they looked more good looking after the baptism of the make up artists especially Kayl who has his hair styled making him more handsome and ooze sex appeal unconsciously. His clear and pure dark eyes contrasting his sexiness that attracted many eyes to look at him and take a second glanced again after seeing him.

Kayl saw Vall stood up as the bus started to move.

" As you know, the show that you will participate is Birth of an Idol Season 5, all the contestants who won the championship and get the chance to debut has a shot through the sky and became popular however our Celest Entertainment didn't have a single idol group or even an idol. We signed you to win the championship and according to the contract, you will get the benefits you desire. " He stopped and looked at each of us.

" After entering, I won't be able to come and supervise you. Everyone is a competitor so do your best and don't lose! We have thought you everything we can so this time, it's your turn. "

" Understand? " He said sternly looking at them.

" Yes, Sir! " They answered, sitting upright.

Kayl stopped and felt that something is not right, why does he feel like it's like a military orientation? Is he wrong?

He just watch as Vall nodded satisfactorily and sit again.

Arriving at the place, Kayl was stunned as he saw a camera floating and then another then there's also lights and speakers.

Kayl wondered, Is this a world where the technology is more advanced? Right? He said to his self as he watched as crew staff flew over in what it seems like a cart full with lights.

Okay...

He can accept this.

Kayl just ignore them for the time being and focus on the stage where the show is about to start.

He saw a man sitting in a chair while drinking wine, he blanked and almost thought that the man was on a vacation but stiffened when he heard the staff call the man 'director'...

Fine.

He should just focus on his self. He suddenly saw a number in front of him and turned to looked at Vincent, " Your number. " He took it and pin it on his chest after seeing one in Vincent's.

" Welcome! Ah! There's so many participants in this Season! This cause for a celebration! "

Kayl and the others were at the backstage and watching the Host entertain the viewers. This is the first time he saw something like this, there's no live audiences, just a camera, many many cameras. He can also see some floating above them as the screen showed the participants at the backstage.

Certainly, there's many of them.

There might be a hundred plus of them, Kayl thought. He heard from Vall that normally the participants won't exceed a hundred so this is quite unexpected. He also saw many comments at the left side, it seems to be a live broadcast.

The Host cough, " Well then, Welcome! To the most popular idol show! The Birth of an Idol Season 5! Anyone can be an idol, You just have to believe yourself! "

" Well then, first! Let's introduced the contestants and have them show their talents eh? " The Host looked at the screen and smiled when he saw them agreeing.

Someone called number one and the youth nodded nervously then entered the stage. Looks like we were given a few minutes to introduce ourselves..

Kayl looked at his number and found he was number 150...

???

What is this? Is he the last one?

" State your name, company and show your talents. " The Host said then the contestant was given a microphone.

...........

......

...

" Whew! What a beautiful dancing! Thank you, Contestant Number 149! Well then for the last contestant, let's welcome Contestant Number 150! "

Kayl sighed after hearing it was his turn. So he's really the last one...

Everyone look at him and was stunned at his androgynous beauty. He's the most good looking of all the contestants. It's like comparing the earth and heaven.

He walked towards the stage and was given a microphone, " Good day everyone, " His voice was serene and like a breeze calms you heart.

The director raised his eyebrows when he heard Kayl and the host silently, Oohh

They also noticed the live comments going berserk after seeing the youth.

[ Givehimtome: Ahhhhhhhhhhh I came to watch cause I can't find my baby but.. isn't that my baby!? ]

[ Nicaeraaa: Oh goshhh! Baby is here!! I knew it! ]

[ Hannahaha: Ahh I love you baby! ]

[ Givehimtome: I'll support my baby, I will give him love! Baby! I'm your mommy! ]

They were shock that this youth is known by the viewers.

" I'm Kayl Wales from Celest Entertainment, I will sing for you. " He said softly then gently smiled at the camera which makes the live viewers excited and the comments was too many it can't be read.

Kayl then began to sing, his voice was soothing and gentle. It was almost like a voice of an angel gently whispering into your ear. He closed his eyes for a second then opened them and smiled bat the camera again.

" I want to see the world in your eyes

I wonder if we saw the same?

You know, in my eyes

You are the most amazing thing

In the world..

Will you tell me If I ask?

Cause I wonder so

If you felt the same way too?

I will let you see If you want? "

He laughed when he sang the last words and tilted his head. His soft black hair rustled and his dark eyes glistened. The youth looked so beautiful and mesmerizing. He just actually sang casually and put the lyrics in his mind for the target. He hoped that he'll hear it and that soon he will find him to finish the mission.

[ Givehimtome: My baby is an angel! ]

[ Whoawhoa: My baby is an angel! +2 ]

+5

+2680

In the top of the tallest building ever build in the world, the man who created countless miracles and also planned the destruction of the world, let the zombie virus out in the world coldly watched countless zombies wandering about in the ground. At this moment, he was the only human left in the world.

The man watched the end of the last human with his cold eyes and felt the cold surface of the gun in his temple. He doesn't feel anything at seeing the destruction of the world at all, for his emotions have long died and unnecessary.

Bang!

His body fell down and he felt the cold hard ground, his dull eyes silently watching the end of the world as darkness surrounded his vision.

Drip...

There was a bright red blood dripping on the dirty ground turning into a small pond. A pale man was laying alone unconscious in the dark lit alley, his clothes stench with the smell of blood. Someone would walk in and might thought that he found a dead body, if the man's fingers didn't twitch.

The man suddenly stirred after a while.

Opening his eyes again, he unexpectedly looked stunned as he saw the familiar street lights and the crowds among it. The noisy city where everything started, he raised his hands and calmly looked at them. It was the hands of a teenager. He came back at that time...?

He laughed, even after ending the world he still has to experience all of it again?

He slowly sat and leaned tiredly against the dirty wall. This place was where he managed to hide after being chased by the assassins of that person. He can only hide in such a dirty and dark place, ah how low he has fallen...

His eyes darkened at the thought of this. He closed his eyes and take a deep breath, the smell of living wanders around the place. In this place where he was nothing. He opened his eyes and looked at the street.

Watching the cars passed by him. The loud city continued to deafen him. Many people passed and ignored him like he was non-existent. He was in a dark alley with no street lamp on. It feels like the world is mocking him, this helpless person. He who was abandoned by everyone he believes on, with his head lowered he heard the noises around him. It continued and it was like he was not part of this world. His eyes bloodshot as he stared at his useless legs. That's right, at this time is the start of his suffering..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
571K 23.9K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
388K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
28K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...