Pretty Painter

By wowza67

Lev is a normal guy who is currently in a rather toxic relationship with his girlfriend Kaede. One day Lev de... More

A/n
1
2
3
4
5
6
Bonus chapter (it's important)
Not an update
7
8
9
Not an update sorry:)
Sideship update
10
12
500 reads Bonus
13
Sorry
14
15
16
17
Hot picture+info
18
19
Hi(this is important)
goodness

11

470 14 20
By wowza67

Lev's pov
-------------------------------------------------------
I was feeling really well today. My boss told me to take another day off today since I had been working really hard this week which I'm really grateful for. Yaku had told me that the party should be starting at 10 p.m which is pretty late In my opinion but I guess it's one of those parties where you'll be drunk as fuck and not being able to get home so you'll crash there. I'm not much of a drinker so i'll probably be able go get home though

I had no idea what I was going to do while waiting for the party to start. Right now it's 6 p.m so there's still about 4 more hours until the party starts, and I probably won't be there right on time.

-time skip (i'm so sorry)

I had finally gotten ready for the party. I didn't want to walk all the way to the place where the party would've been held so I decided to take a cab. My cab arrived about 20 minutes after I had gotten ready.

I walked out of my house and texted Kaede that I'll be going to a party and that there's food in the fridge if she gets home. I got inside the cab and told the driver the location of the party and they started driving. I didn't like the driver, he asked me a lot of private questions like if I had a girlfriend and what she looked like and stuff like that. I don't know why his questions made me so very uncomfortable, I usually like answering questions but when there's a stranger asking me I usually get really uncomfortable.

-

I arrived at the party and the place was crowded. I expected it to be a pretty chill and small party but I was so wrong. I didn't head inside yet since I wanted to make sure that Yaku had arrived. I didn't wanna walk inside all by myself and wait for him, I probably don't know anyone in there so It would be pretty awkward to just head inside without anyone to talk to.

Me
Yaku! Are you already at the party?? :D

Yaku<3
Yeah, I am Lev, I saw you arriving and I can still see you standing there by the entrance.

I turned around and saw a little bit of Yaku's blond hair inside the house, he's short so I bet he wouldn't stick out that much in the huge crowd, but I wasn't surprised that he could spot me so very easily, I am pretty tall after all.

I decided just to leave Yaku on read and head inside. I could feel some people starting at me, I stuck out a lot, but to be honest, it didn't really bother me.

I tried to find Yaku since he probably went somewhere else after we stopped texting. I finally spotted the small boy talking to two other boys. They were both really pretty, I couldn't really see clearly what they both looked like but one of them had grey hair and the other one had mousse brown hair. Yaku looked like he was having a great time and I didn't wanna interrupt. I stood there staring at them for a little bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slightly jumped before I realized who the person was. It was Inuoka. The handsome guy I met at the supermarket.

"Someone caught your eye?" he said with a smirk.

The music was loud, but I could still hear what Inuoka was saying.

"I guess? Kind of?" I said sounding a little lost.

"I see, well I didn't expect to see you here, my boyfriend is hosting this huge ass party" he said with a slight chuckle

"Oh neat, a close friend of mine knows your boyfriend so he invited me, he's talking to someone else at the moment though" I sighed

"Ohhh, so that's what you were starting at huh? Jealous?" he teased

"Huh? No of course not... He can talk to whoever he wants it's not like I care" I muttered

"Hmmmm... I don't believe you, Lev" he said

I huffed

"Well, while your friend is busy talking to somebody else I guess I could introduce you to my boyfriend hm?? Wouldn't it be nice getting to know your friend's friend?" he said leading me out of the crowd

"I guess?"

He dragged me away to the kitchen, it was pretty big, there weren't as many people in the kitchen as there were in the other areas which I found pretty nice. I could use a break from the loud music.

Inuoka led me to a black-haired short boy, he was slightly shorter than Yaku.

"This is Yuki Shibayama AKA my boyfriend" he said sounding proud.

Shibayama slightly giggled and waved at me

"Hey there, and you are?" he said

"Lev, Lev Haiba" I said with a smile

"Ahh, you must be that Russian guy that Yaku always talks about" he grinned

I felt pretty surprised at first, Yaku talks about me? It felt amazing, I felt so self-confident. Yaku actually talks about me.

"Ah yes, that is probably me," I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

Then two boys headed into the kitchen. I immediately recognized them, they were the guys that Yaku was talking to. I finally got a close view of what they looked like, and both of them were drop-dead gorgeous. The grey-haired male had a tiny mole by his left eye. The brown-haired male looked totally wasted while the silver-haired one was helping him to stand up, even though the male was drunk he still looked absolutley gorgeous.

"Hey there" the silver-haired one said while still holding up the brunette.

"Hey Suga!" Shibayama said and walked over to the two males.

Inuoka waved at the male and walked over together with Shibayama.

"And who is that?" the so-called Suga said and looked at me

"That's Lev Haiba, a close friend of Yaku's" Shibayama said and smiled at me.

"Oh, Hey there Lev!" Suga smiled and gestured for me to walk over and so I did.

"I'm Sugawara Koushi, friends call me Suga" he grinned

"Ah, I see. And who's that.." I said gesturing to the now blacked-out brunette.

"This is my boyfriend... Oikawa Tooru" he said sounding slightly embarrassed

"I see, did he... Blackout?" I asked

"Looks like it, I should probably get him home as soon as possible, have my number. I'll text you later Lev" he said as he struggled to get his phone out of his pocket

He handed me the phone and I put in my number. I handed him the phone back and took out my own. I told him just to tell me his contact info number for number since he probably wouldn't be able to put in his number and holding Oikawa at the same time"

"-..63, that's it" he said as he finished telling me his number.

"Well, text me later I guess?" I said as Suga walked out of the Kitchen

Shibayama and Inuoka waved at him and Suga responded with a smile before dragging Oikawa to the hall.

"Well, I should go find Yaku, he was the one inviting me after all" I said

"Yeah, do that" Inouka said

"Hey Inuoka, you have Lev's number right" Shibayama said making me stop before leaving the kitchen

"Yeah? What about it" Inuoka said

"Can you send me it later? I'm to lazy to exchange numbers right now" Shibayama said

"Sure thing" Inuoka chuckled

"Good, I'll text you later, Lev" Shibayama said

"Yeah.. See you" I said as I left the kitchen.

I got into the thick crowd and started to look for Yaku. The music was still pretty loud and everything sounded muffled. I wanted to get out of the crowd as fast as possible.

When I finally managed to get out of the crowd I spotted Yaku. He was standing in a corner holding a drink, looking absolutely wasted. Not as wasted as Oikawa though but I bet he would blackout after a few more drinks. I hurried over to Yaku and he looked up at me.

"Leev~ finally, where were you" he said looking dizzy

"I didn't wanna interrupt your conversation with Suga and Oikawa so I decided to stay back until you finished, but then some other stuff happened" I said

"You know Suga and Oikawaa~?" he asked

"Uhm, yeah I do, I just got to know them though" I said laughing nervously

He set down his drink

"Well, it doesn't really matter" he said as he grabbed my arm and started to walk away with me.

"Where are we going Yaku?" I asked

"You'll see" he giggled

After leading me through the thick crowd he dragged me up some stairs leading to the second floor. There didn't seem to be a lot of people upstairs, I guess Yaku wanted some peace and quiet just like me.

Yaku led me into a tiny bathroom and locked the door as we got inside. I started to get worried, what was Yaku planning to do?

As I stood there awkwardly staring at Yaku, he started to walk over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I instinctively put my hands on his waist. (or hips or whatever)

I couldn't really control myself. His arms around my neck, my hands on his hips. Everything felt so right.

Yaku started to lean in, closer to my face. I couldn't resist it.

I kissed Yaku
-------------------------------------------------------
Whoaaa, I finally posted something. Sorry for taking such a long time.

Anyways, have this super long chapter.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...