A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

A Place Even Deeper Then Hell

12K 132 104
By Neko_Rangel28

It all started with a young baby girl in China that emited light from her body. Over time, more and more people began to relize that they have some form of a superpower. Because of that, many people used the power they had for evil deeds. That made the goverments create a new kind of job, Hero.

Slowly but surely, more and moere people with powers became heroes and fought against the criminals that used their powers against others. And they became popular. More and more people gained their own uniqe power, and said power was then called "a quirk".

However, only females could acually use their quirk. Males did have the cells of a quirk in them, they just couldn't use them. That led to many females looking down on the males and slowly they took over completly. Only about 20% of the world is male and about 75% of them are used as breeding horses. The rest are either lucky, or near death.

Few females acually expresed their consern for the males, and they were ridiculed. Now, many young girls dream of becoming heroes and face against villains, and that is thanks to a certain heroin, All Might. No one knows what her quirk is, but she became the number 1 hero in Japan and managed to lower the rates of crime in a steady path over the years.

However, even she had her dark side. Every human has one. She to ridiculed males and never bothered to save them unless females were also in danger, or that she was being on camera. She wasn't the only one. Most male kids are treated poorly and suffer from bullying, neglection, depression and even abuse. The police never bothered to do something with that since, they were all "mearly males".

Why am I telling you all of this? Well that is because this is the story of how I, a male teen, became a feared person, and how I found for myself a good family that acually cared.

(Y/N) POV:

???: "Get up you useless basterd! I am waiting for my breakfest!" Yelled an all to familiar voice.

That was my so called 'mother'. She hates my guts just because I'm a male. In fact, I am only alive thanks to the breeding horse program, that gives the families of the males a good 50% of the income.

As I walked out of my room, I was welcomed with a powerful slap to my face. that was normal at this point so I didn't even bother to do something in return. I walked to the kitchen and made breakfest to that woman.

(M/N): "Remember, if you are not hear after school by four!, there will be hell to pay!"

I simply walked out after that, not bothering much since I knew there was nothing I could do. This is a world that is controlled by females that treat the males even worse then how the males treated females in the past.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N), not that I like my family's name. I am an 14 years old male that lives in Musutafu, Japan. I go to Aldera Junior-High and I am a third year there. i am honestly a miracle since I didn't die yet. Many males have died before finishing school ever since the quirks were a thing.

On my way to school, there was a villain attack. It was a giant villain that caused a sceen next to the train station. Heroes were already at the seen and were taking care of it. I could see one of my classmates, that wasn't as bad as most, Izumi Midoriya. She is quirkless so she is also made fun of, but not as much as me.

As far as I know her, and that's not much since I'm male, she wants to be a hero just like All Might. Honestly, she has the potential to be even better than All Might.

I just ignored the entire thing since if I am seen there I just might get jumped by other females that enjoy attacking the weak. As I arraived at the school's gate, I noticed the biggest villain maker in our school, Katsumi Bakugou.

Her quirk is awesome, if I am being honest. Explosion. She can litrally generate explosions from her palms. Not only that but she is really smart. Wait, why is she walking this way? Oh... crapbaskets.

Bakugou: "Oi, you worthless male!" Yep, she is one of those. "You better give me your launch money or else!" There is no point in arguing. everyone here aside from the males is like her, hates the males who are not there slave.

I just gave her my money and she walked of. That honestly ended up better than usual, she didn't attack me this time.

Now, hear me out. I don't really need school since 1. I'm smarter than everyone else in this room. 2. I am simply going to become a breeding machine in the future. I don't try hard on the exams since I am always attacked if i do better than anyone else. I do listen to the lessons since I can never know when i'll learn something new.

This is the last period for today, homeroom. The teacher was tellingh us that we should start thinking about our future, only to than say that we all plan on becoming heroes. that was a funny joke since I am a male and most of the class either acts nothing like a hero should or that they don't have an overpowered quirk.

I made a very big mistake that very moment, I laughted a bit.

Katsumi heard me and told the teacher about it, needless to say, it went like hell.

Teacher: "(Y/N), why are you laugthing?! And it better be good because otherwise it'll be another punishment."

(Y/N): "Umm... i was laugthing because i can't be a hero... since I'm a male and all..." I side part of the truth.

Teacher: "Hmph! Good! Atleast you know your place!" At this point I can't even tell if that is how a teacher should act twords her student. "But that's not the only reason now is it?! Better tell the entire thing now!" To that I was sweating bullets.

(Y/N): "Well... Umm... Also because I can tell... some of the students here... aren't suited... to be heroes..." I said quietly, but not enough.

That made the entire class, aside from Midoriya, to attack me. I was a bloodied mess after that.

Needless to say, Midoriya was also bullied since she still wants to be a hero and Katsumi didn't like that.

Midoriya: "They got rid of the rule... so I can't really know until I try..."

Katsumi: "Try?! Try?! They wouln't let someone like you to even try the exam! Be happy that you are a girl at least and deal with the truth."

After sometime, I decided to go to the roof. I still have a few minutes before I need to go home. Suddenly, I can hear the door behinded me open. I turn around only to get hit with a punch to the face by one of Bakugou lacky's.

Winged Lacky: "Ya know, Katsumi told us that we can have some fun with ya!"

Plain lacky: "But we can't have fun with a worthless piece of shit like you!"

Just then, I heard her voice.

Bakugou: "So I told them to throw you away."

After she said that, They just attacked me none stop until I was near the edge of the roof. One attack from Bakugou and I was just near my death. Then they all laughed as they drew closer and closer.

(Y/N): "yamete... Yamete!..."But they didn't listen as they pushed me off the roof. "doshite... Doshite..." Was all I could say, before hitting thehard and cold concrete. I could also tell that All Might knew that was happening since I saw her from one of the buildings nearby.

As I was dying on the floor, all I could think about was how I will be released from the hell I've been on, Only after falling deeper. Just then, as i was loosing consciousness, I heard the voice of the person who will chnage my life for the better. I couldn't tell who or what they are since my vision was blury and dark.

???: "What a gruesome sight. Truly saddening to see such a young life being cut of by those who are supposed to save it. Threat not, young one. I'll make sure you'll be better soon."

And with that, i closed my eyes accepting death. I had nothing to lose and no one to miss. I thought that I died, but I was wrong. the future that was still ahead of me will look better for me, and terriblrfor the world. Because, I had some gifts from a place even deeper than hell!

A/N - This chapter is mostly a rushed one since there isn't much to cover. Only the 'death' of (Y/N) was covered along side some knowlege about his 'family'. keep in mind that the next chapter will be diffrent and soon enough, it'll change the tide of the story.

Everything that happened in canon happened. From the sludge incident to all might telling Midoriya that she'll be her successor, that all happened.

Till next time.

Sayonara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
3.6K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
72.8K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
14.1K 319 39
(Completed) in this noncanon future, a large family full of doctors with soulmate quirks started sharing their power with the world. But (Y/n) doesn'...