A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

Oleh Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... Lebih Banyak

Bio
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

Main Genderbends + Costume

13.9K 119 112
Oleh Neko_Rangel28

This chapter will show you the main genderbends that will be important to the story from the verrdy begining.

Female Deku (Izumi Midoriya)

Female Bakugou (Katsumi Bakugo)

Female All Might

Female Shigaraki

Female Kurogiri

Female All For One (With a similar mask to that of the anime)

The history of All For One and All Might will be a but diffrent in this story.

Now to your cosume.

This is your costume when you are no longer hidden. Everything like Goku Black but the arm bands and earing.

Your shirt.

This is the cloak you'll be wearing at the USJ.

Your blindfold. You can see with it on thanks to your quirk. Whenever you remove it you will turn sadistic and phsycotic so you make sure to not take it off. the only people ou listen to when you don't have your blinfold on are All For One and Shigaraki.

That is that. Next up is the first chapter of the story and the begining of his best nightmare.

Sayonara!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76.6K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
14.1K 319 39
(Completed) in this noncanon future, a large family full of doctors with soulmate quirks started sharing their power with the world. But (Y/n) doesn'...
5.2K 198 23
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
2.5K 71 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...