His Mistake

By _pinkhoneyy

officer marq makes a mistake by sleeping with one of his inmates More

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
24
25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30

ch.14

10.3K 386 196
By _pinkhoneyy

saige | november 26th

i knocked on marqs door and stepped back as i continued looking at my comments on instagram.

i had just announced my pregnancy by posting a picture because my belly was finally starting to grow .

@ saigethearies | i am thankful for you💙 | 673 likes | 120 comments

when i looked up the door was open and a older lady was staring at me so i smiled "hi is marq here?" i asked .

"yes , who are you?" she asked .

so many fucking questions , i would push past her like i do amira but my mom taught me to respect my elders .

"i'm marqs babymama" i spoke causing her mouth to drop.

"MARQ ANTHONY WILLIAMS!" she yelled as she walked away from the door .

i walked in and closed to door behind me .

it was a lot of people here .

today is thanksgiving and even though i wasn't invited i decided to come because i saw amira post about it on her instagram.

no i don't stalk her social media but she followed me and when i pressed on her page i saw she posted a flier for all her and his family to come.

and i'm family right ? well if not then atleast i'm carrying apart of the family.

also i'm hungry so.

"what the fuck ?" marq spoke as he walked up to me , probably wondering why i was here .

"you not gone introduce me to your family?" i asked as i ate some deviled eggs off the snack table .

it's 4 pm and it look like the food not even don't yet like damn.

"marq is it true?" his mother asked .

"yes it's true!" i kinda yelled so everybody could hear me .

and as i expected the house got silent as they all looked at me .

"i'm marqs babymama , i'm having a boy, due date in february, we already did the dna test and we're waiting for the results but marq knows it's his" i spoke .

i looked around and nobody said anything they just stared , rude .

"but anyways when is the food gonna be done?" i asked as i sat on the couch beside some people.

"in a few minutes sweetie" another older lady spoke from the kitchen.

i leaned up and grabbed a wine glass that was full from the table.

i put it to my nose and smelled it .

champagne.

it's been a coo minute since i drank and it was honestly tempting.

"aren't you pregnant?" some
girl said that was sitting beside me .

"nah don't stop her, let her do it" marq spoke .

i stuck my middle finger up at him then sat the glass down before laying back on the couch .

"so when did you meet marq?" she asked .

i wasn't gonna tell them the real story just like i didn't tell my family.

"6 months ago" i spoke .

"so it was like a one night stand?" she asked .

"we had sex twice before i found out i was pregnant and once after .. so it definitely wasn't a one night type of thing" i spoke then i felt myself being snatched up and pulled .

i looked at who was pulling me and saw it was marq as he pulled
me into a bathroom and closed the door .

"what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"what did i do?" i asked .

"what happened between us in the car stays between us, if amira finds out then it'll never happen again" he spoke .

he acts like he cares about her and staying married sooo bad but continues to cheat.. make it make sense ..

"awe okay" i spoke as i walked close to him, i tried to put my hand into his pants but he had a belt on .

i then tried to undo it but he pushed me back "it's too many people here .. what are you even doing here? i ain't want my family to know"

"well i'm sorry marq anthony williams but they was gone find out eventually right so why not get it over with" i spoke .

"don't call me that" he spoke pointing his finger at me .

"for real you gotta stop talking to me like i'm yo child and snatching me off chairs" i spoke as i pushed his big ass into the sink.

he moved so quick i didn't even see it , all i knew was he had me up against the wall with his hand around my neck.

i laughed the stuck my tongue out causing him to squeeze tighter .

when he saw i wasn't fazed he let go a bit and kissed me.

"marq tell her the food is ready" we heard from the other side of the door .

i instantly broke the kiss and walked out of the door .

as i walked into the kitchen i heard someone ask amira if they were gonna get a divorce and she said no.

"dumb ass" i mumbled.

"tell me what all you want on yo plate" the lady in the kitchen said .

i nodded as i watched her open all the food up then i told her what i wanted .

••••••••••••••••••••••

y'all know about sage the gemini right ? so since her name is saige i put saige the aries because her birthday is in march 💀🧍🏾‍♀️🙂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 702 36
Meet Peso and Meadow. He fucked things up 6 months ago but he wants to do right by Meadow and their daughter. He is putting in the effort and Meadow...
7.2K 174 18
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
67.5K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
636 3 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...