ch.20

saige | march 12th

damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparing And it's motherfuckin' scary Tryna keep him 'cause I found him Let a hoe know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing. I could take you to the parents, then to Paris
Plan a motherfuckin' wedding
You the type I wanna marry and keep you merry I'll put the ring on when you ready.

i parked then cut the car off instantly stopping my music , doja cats song been stuck in my head for this past week .

i got out and after signing in i was able to see brielle .

"hey sis" she smiled as she came in from the back. "brielle what the fuck ? why are you back in here?" i asked as i looked her up and down , they let her keep her wig on, i'm hoping that means she doesn't have a lot of time in here .

"girl they tryna say i took the police on a high speed chase but i really was just in a rush to get where i was going and didnt feel like pulling over" she shrugged .

"brielle if you didn't pull over then it was a high speed chase... but how's payton?"

she rolled her eyes " when i got back i heard she got jumped for stealing so they moved her to a different pod" brielle said shrugging .

"wow"

"but if i'm being honest , i really came back because i missed my boo"

"who darius?" i asked

"yes ! and when i got in here i found out his release date is in 5 days so now ima be in here and he gone be out there"

"that's what you get" i laughed and she rolled her eyes "when he gets out let him stay in my room please" she spoke and i quickly shook my head .

"that man stabbed somebody, you think ima let him live under the same roof as my son?"

"speaking of , how is my little stinkstink ?" brielle asked

"he's good , marq is finally starting to help" i spoke .

"that's good"

"oh and guess what" i spoke .

"what?"

" i'm a fiancé now !" i spoke sticking my tongue out as i showed her my ring .

"whaaatttt brandon purposed?" she asked honestly shocked "yes girl, get into the ring tho" i spoke .

"that boy move so quick, y'all haven't even known eachother for that long"

"i know but he's like my soulmate , what nigga you know gone help take care of a baby he ain't make ?"

"i know i know , i raised my lil bro right" she said .

"how you raise him and y'all the same age" i asked

"it's possible" she spoke .

"mhmmmmn"

"well if y'all getting married then me and darius getting married, fuck it double wedding" she spoke .

"umm no, brielle i'm serious i don't want darius around me or my baby" i spoke .

she rolled her eyes "you judge him off one little ass thing , he stabbed somebody.. okay that shit happens everyday over there , get over yourself"

"woah theres no need to get mad , i'm glad he makes you happy and everything but that doesn't change how i feel"

"well if you don't fuck with him then you don't fuck with me , period" she spoke before getting up. she left me there without saying bye or anything.

i left and went home , when i walked in i saw brandon feeding ayden and i smiled .

my family.

i really love this man.

"how did the visit go?" he asked looking over at me .

i kicked my shoes off and washed my hands before walking over to them , i took ayden from him and started to burp him since that bottle was damn near empty .

"she got mad and stormed off because i said i don't want to be around her man because of the type of person he is" i spoke .

"her man? what man she got?" he asked laughing .

"this jail bird dude she ain't never seen outside of jail, he's a gangbanger and he stabbed someone , and she wants to bring that around us"

"you know i won't let nobody hurt you or ayden , ever"

"i know but still"

"i get it, if you don't want him here then he just can't come shit , this yo house" he spoke and i nodded ,

seeing that ayden was sleep i layed him down and me and brandon cuddled on the couch .

•••••••••••••

brielle chooses darius over saige .

is saige over reacting?

would you let someone like darius be around your child ?

ignore any mistakes 🥴