Broken Love

By foreversusan

//WARNING:THIS WAS WRITTEN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IS UNEDITED ANDD TERRIBLE IM SO SORRY// One word to describe T... More

Broken Love.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen - Part 1
Chapter Fifteen- Part 2 [Special!]
Chapter Seventeen - Part One .
Chapter Seventeen - Part Two .
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Epilogue
Quick Authors Note

Chapter Sixteen - Noah's Point of View!

10.3K 155 45
By foreversusan

Chapter Sixteen

NOAH’S POINT OF VIEW! – Another Surprise!

' Kyle left at around one in the morning. He and Taylor actually got along quite well, which I’m happy about because I can’t have my best friend and the girl I lov- LIKE!

I mean like! To not be friends with him.

Plus, I only want one thing from her – sex.

Hey, I’m a player. That’s what we do. It’s not like I’m going to be tied down to one girl. Sure, Taylor’s like my dream girl but I can find another person like her. And sure, I feel bad for all the stuff that she’s gone through. And sure I loved how she smiled and laughed because it lit up her beautiful blue eyes. Her eyes were so bright when she was happy.

It made her look beautiful.

And yeah, I kind of feel bad for leading her on and sure I may have a small crush on her, but it’s not going to turn into anything serious. Plus, when I get the chance to sleep with her I’m dumping her right away.

And so what if that kiss was the best kiss I ever had. And so what if I let her pull my hair when we kissed and I don’t let a girl do that.

It’s all part of the bet I have with Jacob.

Get her in bed and I crush her and humiliate her more.

It’s not like she’s going to do anything drastic like the last two attempts of suicide.

Because I saved her twice from her dying.

I don’t know why, but I did.

I do feel guilty and I am starting to like her more, but it’s scaring me because I don’t want it to end up like the past.

And I don’t want her to get involved in the shit I’m involved in right now.

And I was so grateful when she was there for me when my mom died. It was one of the nicest things anyone’s ever done with me.

Sighing, I looked up at the ceiling of my bedroom window.

I’m a bad person.

My mom and dad are going to be disappointed in me.

And Gracie... she loves Taylor so much I don’t want her to lose Taylor either.

But my damn ego won’t let me be tied down to another girl. It’s just, no matter how close I get to a girl, I’ll just push them away and then they’ll get hurt in the end.

Like last time.

Like the time when Jason was still here.

I only had Gracie left as my family.

My mom, dad and Jason are all gone now.

They probably hate me right now.

God, if I could change, I would change. But it’s not that easy. Especially with the things I’m involved now because of stupid Jacob.

Let me just say this Jacob used to be my friend. Actually best friend, but then we got involved stuff, he became leader we had a falling out and then Jason got the effects of Jacob’s anger. Same with my dad.

All this shit that I lost my family were my fault.

My mom’s cancer was probably my fault too. Because at least they got away from a crap kid like me who’s nothing but a stupid man whore player involved with dangerous things and dangerous people.

And that’s why I’m using Taylor.

I don’t want her to get involved in all this. That’s why, once I sleep with her, I’m going to dump her and so then I don’t have her knowing the real truth about me because if she did, she’s going to get hurt.

And I don’t want that to happen to her.

I’ve liked her for as long as I’ve known her which was when were seven years old.

Sure, I fell in love with another girl, but that’s a different story where I plan on not going.

The past and the present is too painful.

And then there is the fact that we have to find Taylor’s real parents.

Tomorrow we’re going to drive there again to New York. We’re taking Kyle with us since we told him everything.

And then Gracie’s staying with Kyle’s parents.

And right now I have to sleep, but I can’t.

I looked at the time, 2:30 AM.

Ugh, fuck.

All this thinking is giving me a headache!

Getting up from my bed, I head downstairs and into the kitchen only to find Taylor sitting there eating a piece of cake. I leaned against the kitchen doorway and smirked.

“So, T.J having a nice 2:30 AM snack there?” I teased.

I saw her jump in surprise and turn around to face me with a startled and surprised expression.

“Fuck Noah! You scared me!” she glared.

I chuckled and went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

“Sorry Teej, couldn’t resist!” I joked.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, making my heart race a bit.

What the hell?

Shaking my head, I turn away and open the cabinet and take two Advil pills and drown them with my water.

“Can’t sleep?” Taylor asked.

I nodded.

“Well, I’m tired, but I’ll see you in the morning Noah,” she came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left upstairs to her room.

My heart was racing even faster than before.

Seriously heart, shut up.

I take my water bottle upstairs with me and close my door. I put the bottle on the nightstand and jump into bed.

Once again, I’m staring at the ceiling thinking.

I mean okay. I know I should just tell Taylor the truth, but I don’t want to hurt her. Kyle even knows about the things I do and he disapproves.

Before he left, he told me to tell her everything.

I told him no.

He called me an idiot and shook his head.

I told him to shut up and then he left, but he wasn’t angry at me.

That was good.

I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

Why the hell is this so difficult?

It’s better to protect her and then let her get hurt or killed even!

And it even is better if I just fuck her and dump her. That way it would hurt less and be better.

Yeah, but either way she’s going to get hurt her.

Who the fuck are you?

You.

What?

Stupid whore, your conscience!

Oh, well get the hell out of my head.

Wooooooow, you’re dumb.

No I’m not!

Whatever. You’re still going to hurt her.

How?

If you sleep with her and leave her, she’s going to be even more broken.

No she won’t, she’ll be fine.

Didn’t you see all the suicide attempts you saved her from? What if she actually killed herself for real this time and you weren’t there? What would happen then, huh?

Why is this so difficult then?!

Because you dumbass, you’re are in love!

I rolled my eyes. I’m talking to myself. I’m freaking losing my mind because of this girl!

Ha! You can say that again. But just don’t hurt her. If you sleep with her, stay with her.

I rolled to my side. Would she really kill herself if I just left her? Would I be responsible for another death?

In the back of my mind I knew I shouldn’t leave her when I slept with her.

And then I made my final decision.

Tomorrow, when we’re alone, I’ll tell her the truth about everything. With the help of Kyle of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note & Contest! 

Woooooooooooooo! Noah's point of view! I decided since I made you guys wait and I know a lot of you wanted Noah's POV I decided to do this chapter in his point of view so you can see his thoughts. 

And anyways, you got a glimpse of his thoughts about what he's involved in and what he has planned with Taylor. 

And ohlalala, who was Jason? 

What is Noah involved in?

What really happened to his dad?

Do you think noah will actually tell Taylor the truth? Dundunnn!

So now, a contest! Wooo!

Here's the details for it:

Make a chapter filled with all of Noah's secrets of what you think really happened in his past and what he's involved with. Explain who Jason is, what he's involved with Jacob, what happened to Jason and Noah's dad, explain who Noah fell in love with. It has to be a chapter where it would be the next chapter, where he's telling Taylor the truth. Make it in either Kyle's or Noah's point of view. 

There will be two winners.

One winner for Noah's POV

A second winner for Kyle's POV.

Those winners will have their chapters posted along with the real chapter seventeen! 

Make sure you dedicate that chapter to me on Wattpad. So creat the story here on Wattpad and then dedicate it to me

Sound clear? Make sure you have a cover for it too! Alsooo ,if you have questions what to ever, just contact me! 

By the way! The deadline is for Wednesday, Feburary 23 2011. 

Alright good luck all!

Remember vote, comment and fan for this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...
31.7K 348 25
Andria and her twin brother Andrew live in small town Minnesota. They are just starting their senior year of high school when things begin to change...
263 1 30
Aliyah had been in a world full of pain and affliction. She did have a group she could vent out her frustration to. A boy she could mess around with...
2.8M 58.2K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...