His Mistake

By _pinkhoneyy

officer marq makes a mistake by sleeping with one of his inmates More

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
24
25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30

ch.13

10.9K 415 45
By _pinkhoneyy

saige | november 20th

"girl you won't believe what marq and his wife tried yesterday" i spoke into my facetime call.

"what they do? and brandon was looking for you" she said .

"oh yea i wanted to ask you if you were cool with me talking to your brother"

"girl i don't care as long as if y'all ever get into it y'all won't put me in the middle" she spoke .

"forsure"

"because i know his lil ugly ass likes you, and you probably like him back" she spoke .

"i probably do idk yet" i shrugged .

"but anyways tell me what marq did"

"oh yea so when i went over there they were asking me to basically hand over my baby to them because i'm not a fit parent"

"how do they know if you a fit parent or not ? the fuck they ain't even let you try yet"

"right and she can't have kids so i'm guessing the bitch think i'm a surrogate"

"bye i'm not finna play with you, but nah don't give them yo kid , especially marq because he don't even want the lil mf"

"exactly" i spoke as i heard the front door open .

"welp my moms here , wish me luck because i'm about to tell her"

"oop, good luck" she spoke before i hung up .

i walked out of my room and hugged my mom and granny .

"so i called y'all here to tell y'all some big news" i spoke .

because why not cut to the chase and get this shit over with.

"what is it?"

"i'm ... pregnant" i spoke .

my cousin niah and my granny smiled for me excitedly. "congratulations!" my granny yelled .

"who's the dad?" my mom asked .

"y'all don't know him i met him a while ago" i answered.

"is he happy about the baby?" my granny asked .

"at first no but i think he's coming around to see that it's not that bad"

"does he have a job atleast?"

"yes . a good one too"

"period so if he don't wanna help with my lil cousin you can let child support drain his ass for all his money" my cousin spoke .

"saige you need to get your life together before you start having kids , come on now you just got out of jail" my mom said

i definitely wasn't gonna tell them i got pregnant in jail .. hell no.

"i'm working on that, i should have my own place before the baby comes" i spoke .

"and also it's a boy" i spoke .

my mom got up and pulled me into a hug and i felt my eyes start to water again.

damn hormones.

"i just want what's best for you" she whispered.

"i know and i love you for that" i spoke .

we broke the hug and i continued answering their questions the best way i could to leave out the real facts .

i felt my phone vibrate a few times so i opened it seeing marq had sent
me four different houses and told me
to choose .

i pressed on it and started swiping on the pictures to see which one i liked

i decided on a 4 bedroom with a back yard, pool, three bathrooms, and two living rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 702 36
Meet Peso and Meadow. He fucked things up 6 months ago but he wants to do right by Meadow and their daughter. He is putting in the effort and Meadow...
9.5K 391 25
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉
7.3K 174 18
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

181K 6.4K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love