BROTHERS

By BABOSANA

Kim ara is blessed or cursed with seven older brothers who are extremely over protective of her. When everyo... More

A/N
Trailer
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

35

2.9K 198 476
By BABOSANA

Tuesday morning

Ara's POV

That person took strides towards me until he was only 1-2 meters from me. His face in full display to me at nightfall.

I stared at his features which didn't match a guy. Afterwards it hit me! This thing over here isn't any boy, it's a girl. A girl with undercut and biceps.

And I lowkey thought she is cool.

"Wh-who are you? " I asked making a decent attempt not to shake.

"A thief? , you can call me sweetheart though" Said her, smirking. I pointed the pen , which I took some minutes ago towards her before speaking.

"Stay away from me" I cautioned. Which she laughed as an answer.

"Why would I?"

"Your breath smells like rotten eggs" I stated still holding the pen.

"Fiesty little kitten, huh? "

"Don't call me that your awful piece of rodent crap" I addressed.

"Dear, you're in danger yet at the same time you decided to be a trouble maker?" She asked with a smirk.

"It must be just a pen but getting stabbed with it will hurt like a bitch" I stated. She chuckled before removing the pen cap for me.

"At least remove the cap" she grinned.

"Go away" I said pushing her away as she stumbled upon her own steps.

"OP-" She covered my mouth strongly, hurting my jaw in process.

"Shut the fck up, honey"

I tried scratching her hand but I realised that I had the shortest nail since I just cut it short 2 days ago.

And when I found it was hard, I bit her hand hard.

She backed away with a hiss and I grabbed her by the neck before slamming her on the wall.

She snaked her hand around my waist and turned us around and now I was trapped in between her and the wall.

When I tried pushing her away this time, she grabbed both of my hands before pinning them above my head with a hand.

"Am I excessively strong for you?" She inquired sassily.

"Just reminding you that, Jungkook never let go of anyone who hurt me. Oh wait none of my brothers did" I said.

"Talk about Jungkook, you look exactly like him"

"He is my twin for a reason"

"Twins with opposite gender aren't supposed to lookalike. You're prettier though" I blinked my eyes at her comeback.

"Wait- You know Jungkook? " I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"The very girl introduced you to me, speak about him 24/7," She said.

Someone introduced me to this girl?

"You even do have the same mole as Jungkook, under your lips?" She said grabbing my jaw. I attempted to remove her hands from me, which resulted the pen to fall from my hand to the floor.

"God did a copy-paste, now didn't he" she asked me .

"Oh wait, I have a surprise for you" she said still grabbing my jaw. Suddenly I felt something cold and metallic on my throat, which resulted in a wave of shock to travel through my body.

I lowered my gaze to see a screwdriver pointed at my throat. I looked up and saw her smirking hysterically.

"The moment I scream, my brothers would be here" I said slightly shaking.

"Ya 'the moment you scream'. but I won't let you scream" She stated smiling.

"You can't control me" I said but it came out more like a whisper.

"I can't control you! But I will stab you in your throat the moment you scream" She said making me wide my eyes. Adrenaline rushing through my veins and my knees were weak.

"Y-you're g-going to kill me?" I spoke in low voice.

"Only if you're being a bad girl though" she said caressing my cheek, leaving her hand from my jaw.

"W-what do you want?" I murmured.

"You" she said

"me?" I asked blinking my eyes in confusion.

But then it hit me when her gaze lowered to my lips.

This girl isn't straight! That's what yoongi meant before but I was too dumb to understand. And yoongi thought it was a straight guy, not a le$bian.

I looked up and saw her leaning towards me. I turned to my left but regretted it when my throat rubbed on the sharp end of the screwdriver , leaving a scratch on my throat.

"wrong move there, kitty" she said grabbing my jaw and turned my face towards her. Just then two knocks were heard followed by the doorknob to move down and up, startling us.

I sighed in relief when I felt her hand and the screwdriver leaving me. I looked at the floor to see a shadow coming from the door gap below.

"Ara, you there?" I heard jungkook's voice. I was about to reply him but stopped when that girl shoved the screwdriver towards me before speaking.

"Tell him you're sleeping and to leave" she whispered.

"Uh?"

"Don't be stupid, and don't hesitate or I will slit your throat into two" She cautioned. I swallowed my saliva and nodded Hesitating.

"I am sleeping jungkook, you should l-leave" I didn't get any reply from him but his shadow was still to be seen.

"You sleeping there alone? " He asked after some seconds.

"Y-ya"

Moments later I saw his shadow leaving followed by faint footsteps of him going down the stairs.

"Now that was a good girl" She said turning back to me.

"Go away" I said pushing her and this time she moved 2-3 steps back.

"Bad move, baby" She said pinning me on the wall beside which resulted in me to tear up

"Hush down" She said.

"For your info, I ain't no puppet of yours to take orders from you" I said. The next moment I know, the door was opened with a boisterous bang and that girl was on the floor and yoongi was on top of her, severely punching her.

It was all hazy cause of my tears. I scoured my eyes to get a reasonable vision. I saw jungkook on the doorframe as I ran to him before hugging him.

"Shhh it's okay" He said caressing my back.

"Ayy strong people won't cry" He said but I kept sobbing.

"You dare to touch her you moron @#£_&-€¥$¢^" Yoongi shouted and then I heard many cuss words that I haven't even heard before.

"Are you okay? " Tae asked switching the lights on . I looked at him and nodded. he smiled before ruffling my hair and then he turned to her with dark eyes.

"You shithead" Tae said about to go to that girl but jungkook stopped him.

"No don't! I think yoongi itself will be more than enough"

"Where's he? Where's ara? Oh you're here" Namjoon who just came running asked only to notice me later.

"Hm" I nodded. Jimin was there peeping inside.

"Don't cry" Hobi said brushing off my tears with his long sleeve.

After what felt like hours I stopped crying but my hold on his waist was tighter.

"lay a finger on her and the next second you will be dickless" Yoongi said.

Then I remembered that yoongi don't touch other girls.

"Oppa, it's not a boy, it's a girl" I said.

"WHAT" Everyone asked in unison.

Yoongi got off of her and looked at her clearly before murmuring a "gross"

"You should be lucky that I don't beat girls, or I would've made sure that I had broken every born of yours" Yoongi said.

"I called police " Hobi said.

"It's a girl? " Asked jimin getting inside the room.

"Aargh" Hobi shouted getting scared of jimin's face.

His face was a mess. He had the drawings I drew before and due to him sweating, it's all messed up now and he looks like a clown. Hobi was so into searching gor the intruder to notice it before.

"Jimin, your face" I said.

"Uh? "

"Those drawings are still there" I said.

"Wait! That's the reason why that shop owner stared at me like that? I thought she was into me" He said face palming. When he took his palm back from his forehead, it was filled with colours.

"Damn it" He said running to his room.

Seconds later sirens were heard before 3 cops came running. Two of them came and hand cuffed that girl and took her downstairs as we followed them. while one of the cop asked many things to yoongi about that girl. And yoongi explained how she trespassed and all. That girl glared at me murmuring something but ended up dragged by those cops to the police jeep. Soon they drew away. I watched in awe as they disappeared.

"Shh don't worry they're gone" Said tae, resting his hand over my shoulder.

"What if she break the hand cuff and comes here to kill me? " I asked.

"What is she? Hulk? " I laughed at his comeback.

"Ara, get inside so that I can close the main door" Said joon. I nodded before getting inside. Hobi handed me a glass of cold chocolate milk before ruffling my hair.

"Thanks" I said smiling. Just then a jimin with red face and neck entered earning everyone's attention.

"Jimin? " Asked joon.

"Some of the drawings were by permanent markers so I had to scrub my whole face to get rid of it" Jimin said scratching his face.

"It's itchy now" He complained.

"you look like a damn thomotho" Said tae.

[ everything in bold is them talking in English, while normal writings are in Korean, for this chapter]

"It's tomato not thomotho" Joon corrected tae.

" Oh i don't knew " Tae said rolling his eyes.

" It's not i don't knew " Joon corrected again.

" I don't knew? " Yoongi murmured.

"It's I donth knowing right? " Jungkook asked.

"It's not i don't knew or i don't knowing , both are wrong" Joon stated.

Me and jimin watching them in awe as I took a sip of my drink.

"Then what's the correct way? I donth umm I donth...knewoing" Jungkook mumbled.

"Ya what's the correct form then? " Hobi asked.

" I don't know " He said.

" Then shut the fuck up and go to any corner instead of teaching us" Yoongi scowled walking away to the kitchen.

"Ya" Tae said putting his tongue out at joon before going upstairs with kook. Tae stopped in the second step and turned to us before showing an 'am watching you' sign at joon.

"..."

" I donth no means I don't know right?" Jimin whispered.

"Ya! Those dumbasses" I whispered back.

" We're the only one with brain in our family" Jimin whispered i nodded giving him an handshake.

"Those giraffes lack in brain meanwhile we're rich in brain" I said.

"Foxes are smarter than giraffes though" Jimin said

"You're okay right? " Namjoon asked me as I hummed in reply.

"Excuse me, am sick too" Jimin said. "I can see that you're perfectly fine" Joon said and went to his room.

I laughed at jimin and took the empty glass with me to the kitchen only to find yoongi swallowing big tangerines. He gave me a sheepish smile, when he noticed me.

"Why are you eating like there's no tomorrow? " I asked while washing the glass.

"Cause tae will finish it by tomorrow" He said before peeling another tangerine.

"Aren't you sleepy? " Asked him.

"Hm, pretty much" I was about to walk away when I remembered something. I smiled sheepishly before walking to yoongi, clinging on his arm before speaking.

"Yoongi oppaaa" He hummed in reply.

" Mm, you know oppa is my favorite! Oppa is so cool, oppa is so handsome oppa is so-" I was cut off by him.

"Just get to the point! You want to go by bus, huh? " He asked.

"Of course I would , oppa promised me but that's not the point now" I said.

"Then? "

"Can I sleep in oppa's room tod-"

"No" He said turning back to the fridge.

"Waeeeeee" I whined.

"Just go and sleep in your room- wait no you can sleep beside joonie" He said taking another tangerine.

"Opppaaaaaaa" I whined.

"Noo"

"What if that girl return to take revenge" I said faking a gasp . "Omo that would be bad! Very bad" I added.

"Stop your acting ara! I know you ain't scared" He said.

"What do you mean? " I asked with a serious tone.

"That girl was a weak kid" He said closing the door of the fridge before turning to me.

"What made you think that? " I asked.

"She didn't hurt you though! "

"No, she did" He raised one of his eyebrow as reply. I showed my neck to him in reply.

"What happened to your neck? It's bleeding! There's a scratch there ara! Why didn't you tell me" He said running to jin's room to get the first aid kit. He came back running after some seconds.

"You could've told me before, ara!" He said applying Ointment on the small cut making me hiss.

"Does it hurt? " He asked.

"No it's okay" He sighed and put a bandage on the scratch.

"How come you have a scratch? " He asked placing everything back in the first aid kit.

"That girl had a screwdriver with her"

"Screwdriver?"

"Hm, do you expect me to shut up without a reason? She had the screwdriver placed on my throat. she said she will stab me in my throat if I scream" I said remembering the event.

"Soo.. Now can I sleep in your room? " I asked with doe eyes. He stared at me for a second before turning to the clock.

"It's 5:13 , which means you can only sleep for like a hour! So okay" He said. I gave him thumbs up before running to his room.

Yoongi never allowed anyone to use his bed . Being curious, me, tae, kook and jimin did sneak into his room and did lay on his bed which was surprisingly soft as hell. But no use he won't allow us to even get inside. And moreover in morning I need to show off about the fact that I did sleep in his bed. Internally smirking.

"Ara-ah" I stopped in my track and turned back.

"Hm? "

"Are you going to school today? You can skip if you want" He said.

"Nah I want to tell the whole story to bora and yuri so I ain't skipping" I said as he nodded

...

"Araa"
"Oiii"
"Dumbasss" I slowly opened my left eye in annoyance at the yelling, only to see a dumb looking jungkook.

"Jungkook-aah" I whined.

"Wake up"

"Please am sleepy"

"Noo come on it's past 6" Jungkook said pulling me in order to wake me up.

"You dumbass, this is yoongi's room. Aren't you the one who always wanted to sleep here? Use this chance dumbo" I said.

"That's true though, why didn't i think about it" Jungkook said jumping on the bed before laying on his tummy.

"Woah this bed is too soft" I smirked at my victory.

Jin's POV

"Where's ara? In hobi's room? Or joonie's? " Tae asked checking the fridge.

yoongi called me about this certain boy like girl who trespassed and tried to attack ara. And I discussed this with my boss and he agreed with me leaving a day earlier even though ti was the main food scientist in our company.

And I asked jungkook to wake up ara, whom he said is sleeping like a pig in yoongi's room and now it's been minutes sinse he left to wake her.

"In yoongi's room" I said while cooking the crabs i bought from Incheon.

"As if" Tae said sassily.

"Why is he taking too much time? " I said as I asked tae to watch the stew while I went to yoongi's room with a spatula that I took from the counter. I got inside the room only to be met with jungkook and ara who's sleeping.

"Yah jungkook, didn't I sent you here to wake her up? " I asked smacking him in his butt with my spatula making him whine.

"Yaah hyunnnggg" I glared at him before turning to ara.

"Yah ar--" I was cut off by tae who yelled from the kitchen. "Hyungggg these crabs are acting weird"

"I am coming~" I yelled before turning towards jungkook "Wake this dumbass" I said prior to walking to the kitchen.

"Look" Tae pointed at the pot of stew.

"What about them? " I asked taking a look at the boiling stew.

"They're moving, they're alive" Tae said.

"No they're not. It's normal for it's to move while boiling cause of the pressure" I said ruffling tae's hair.

"Really? " Tae asked peeking inside the pot. I hummed in reply.

"It looks so delicious" Tae stated.

"wanna taste it? " He nodded in reply.

I took some of the gravy of the stew before blowing them and poured it into tae's hand.

"Woah hyung it's delicious, you should make it often" Tae said giving me a thumbs up.

"Should I? " He nodded in reply.

"Oppaa" Me and taehyung turned to the sound only to see ara who came running towards me, jumping towards me.

Jungkook's POV

"Yaah hyuunggg" I whined as jin smacked me with a spatula. He glared at me before turning to ara.

"Yah ar--" Jin was cut off by tae who yelled from the kitchen. "Hyungggg these crabs are acting weird"

"I am coming~" Jin yelled before turning towards me. "Wake this dumbass" He said prior to walking to the kitchen.

I turned to ara.

"You better wake up or I will kick you out" She ignored me and scratched her back.

"Araaaaa" No reply. I smirked as I started to tickle her. But instead of giggling she groaned.

"You ain't tickling me dumbass, you're scratching me. instead scratch my back it's itchy" She said sniffing her nose the very moment the delicious smell of crab stew hit my Nostrils.

"If you don't wake up, jin hyung will beat you with a spatula too" I said.

"Hm" She hummed in reply.

"Wait- jin hyung? " She said jumping out of the bed in a sudden movement startling me. She ran out of the room to the kitchen as I lazily followed her.

"Woah hyung it's delicious, you should make it often" Tae's voice was audible for me .

"Should I? " Jin asked calmly followed by a ear screeching yelling of ara making me cover my ears. "Oppaa"

"You up? " Tae asked.

"Nope am still sleeping" Said ara sarcastically.

"Oppa,I missed you" Ara said.

"Me? My handsome face or my funny jokes?" Jin asked.

Funny jokes? That's the funniest joke I have ever heard.

But still I chose not to say it , cause the crabs smells good and I don't wanna miss it.

"All and Oppa, that jungkook kept bullying me" Ara said making me raise one of my eyebrow.

"He did? " Jin asked looking at me while Ara hummed in reply.

"Am here, kim ara" I said crossing my hands over my chest. Ara turned to me with wide eyes before smiling sheepishly.

(Yup kim ara)

"Just some hours ago, you were literally hugging me and thanking me and now you're act--" She cut me off by a "I am just kidding jungkook"

"Ya, pretty much"

" I have something for oppa" She said turning to Jin. "Hm, what's it? "

"It's a joke too" She said. "Really? " Jin asked, she nodded.

"What's it? " He asked.

"What did the ocean say to the beach?" She asked.

"Hi beach? " Tae asked. She shook her head in deny.

"No maybe, seokjin in gangnam is the most handsome man of 2020? " I rolled at jin's words.

"Noo" She shook her head again.

"Then what's it? " Tae asked

"Nothing, it just waved." She said sheepishly.

" Haha, very funny" I said , sarcasm written all over my face. She stuck her tongue out at me and turned back at jin.

"When did oppa came? "

"It's been half an hour. I drove in full speed" Jin said.

"Then how come you're still alive? " I asked.

"I ain't you, jungkook" Jin said glaring at me.

...

3rd person's POV

"Woah there are plenty of dishes today" Said jimin.

"Hm, it's for jungkook and ara" Jin said.

"Uh? Wae? " Asked tae confused.

"Jungkook has grown up and I thought ara can warm up" Jin said, jungkook acting like a celebrity. Jin laughing at jungkook.

(As jungkook is still 17 in this story, yup he is still a baby)

Jin made rice, crab stew, japchae , radish salad, tteokbokki , spicy garlic fried chicken, rajogi and pepper steak.

Ara's POV

I turned to jungkook who was already looking at me with a funny face.

I gave him a 'wtf look'

After breakfast we headed to bus stop with yoongi. At first jin didn't agree with it but soon he agreed. And now we were in the bus stop with yoongi, waiting for the bus to come.

"You have your card with you right?" Yoongi asked.

"Jungkook did take his card" I said as Yoongi nodded.

"The bus is coming" Jungkook said as yoongi stood up from the seat.

Me and jungkook got inside the bus with others. I waved at yoongi and he waved back.

Everyone took their card and paid and now it was jungkook's turn. He took his card and showed to that thing.

(don't remember what do we call it 😶)

"Hey kid, what're you doing with a debit card? " That driver asked.

"Paying the fair? "

"You don't have your t-money card? " He asked.

"What's a t-money card" Asked jungkook.

"These kids " Before the driver could speak anything an "I will pay for three" was heard followed by a beep sound of paying .

I turned to the sound and it was none other than a human.

To be continued

A/n : sorry for the late update am a lazy kid 😌.

* Any guess who's that hooman is?

And as i thought of it, everyone of a family will have same surname. So am changing it to kim. Will be editing the whole story

Yup, no more Jeon jungle book only kim jungle book.

Aaaaand

This is that girl who got beaten by yoongi. Poor kid.

And as a good author, I found a picture of ara. Go check the prologue, I edited it. :)

-2021 Apr 15

3513 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 378 50
Olivia Scott had the best and worst of childhoods. Her own parents were frightfully distant, never appearing more than once a twice a week from her y...
16.8K 435 16
Kim M/n, Kim Taehyung's younger brother, moves into the bighit dorms with his brother after a failed attempt of suicide. "she should've let me die" "...
212K 6.3K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
4.5K 168 32
"Gimme back my phone, you brat" "You are disgusting. How can you possibly be my twin?" "I could finally live in peace" - "Not if I make you rest in...