Impossible love

By Rida1214

Aleeza Fatima is a Pakistani girl who lives abroad with her family... More

Introduction
Chapter 2: Illness...
Chapter 3: Picknick
Chapter 4: Hospital
Chapter 5: University
Chapter 6: Engagement

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday!

280 15 4
By Rida1214

Aleeza'sPOV

28 september

My phone rang at 12.00 exactly in the night. I picked up my phone without looking at the caller. "Hello!"

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, dear Aleeza! Happy birthday to you!!!"

I couldn't believe my ears. It was him. It really was him!

"Hello? Aleeza? Are you there?"

"Yes yes. Thank you so much, Mohammad Ali!"

"So tell me, who was the first one to wish you?"

" Actually, you were. "

" Oh, so I had the honour to wish miss Doctor the first." Yes, he always called me "miss Doctor" because from an early age I wanted to become doctor and he always teased me saying I would not make it.

" So tell me, how are your studies going, miss Doctor?"

"Oye mister, don't forget that you are also studying medical."

"OK ok, fine. But seriously, how are your studies going?"

"Alhamdulillah, very good."

"Don't need any help from senior doctor?"

" You are just one year older than me, so don't feel yourself a BIG doctor."

"The truth is truth, I will always be your senior, you can't change it."

"Unfortunately not."

"But, you know, if you need any help, I'm always here for you."

"Yeah, I know. By the way, when are you coming to Belgium?"

"Why would I tell you, you don't even care."

"And who told you I don't care?"

"I said"

"Ok fine, I don't care. You know what, I'm just crazy to ask you."

" OK,sorry. I was just joking, don't get angry on your birthday."

"I"m tired, goodnight."

"Aleeza..."

I hung up the phone. I really couldn't stand this attitude of him. How could he even think I don't care. I mean we are best friends since childhood.

Whatever... I am going to sleep. I pulled my blanket over my head and closed my eyes and at that moment, my phone buzzed. I groaned and took my phone, a text from Muhammad Ali

I'm sorry :(

I smiled at his text. That's what I love about him, he can't stand when I'm angry at him. I put my phone at the sidetable and fell asleep.

7.30 A.M.

My alarm sounded. I stood up, went to the bathroom and took a shower. I came out, wearing a plain white blouse and a jeans, with a navy blue scarf. All of a sudden my family came in, singing "Happy birthday". Rania had a little cake in her hand and Sila a knife. They gave me both of it and I cut the cake. After that we all went downstairs and had breakfast.

"Ok mom, I'm going. I love you, Allahhafiz"

"Allahafiz beta (daughter), drive safely!"

"Sure!"

I went into my car, I had an Audi A8, beige colour. I saved very long for this car, so I really care much about it. I went to university, I parked my car and someone opened my door. I panicked and got out instantly. When I came out, I saw Zahra standing there right before me with a basket in her hands.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Aleeza, happy birthday to you!"

"Thank you!"

She gave me the basket. It was full of lovely things. First of all chocolates beacause I LOVE CHOCOLATE, especially Belgian chocolate because I live in Belgium.

There were also a lot of make-up products and other things but the best of all was a photo collage of me and her.

"Zahra, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I gave her a hug

"Who wished you first, Rania, Zaroon or Sila?"

"You won't believe me."

"Why?"

"Mohammad Ali"

"Omg, really?"

"Yes"

"Aleeza, why don't you just tell him?"

"Are you crazy, I don't want him to think wrong about me. He'll think I am that type of a girl and I am not. And I don't want to loose such a good friend of mine. We don't see each other much but we're still very good friends. "

"Oh no it's time for the class."

"Come on, let's go."

We went to the auditorium. Fortunately, we only had one class today. So that meant I could go to the Starbucks with Zahra.

"Do you want to go to Starbucks, my treat?"

"Of course!"

"Okay, let's go!"

We went to the Starbucks and as always Zahra took an iced caffe mocha with a chocolate caramel muffin and I took a hot chocolate with two double chocolate chunk brownies. And we just talked about a little of everything.

"Okay, bye."

"At 7.30 at mine! Don't be late!"

I went home and changed in my salwar kameez. (Pakistani casual clothes )

Then I went on my Facebook and saw a lot of birthday wishes. I thanked everyone and saw I got a message. It was from Mohammad Ali.
"Sorry, I didn't mean that. U'll get happy when you'll see my gift." ;-)

My gift? But how could he give me something ? He isn't even here. Maybe he'll give it to me later.

"Knock knock."

"Yes, come in."

Mom came in.

"Aleeza beta, are you busy?"

"No mom, why?"

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you."

"Sure ammi, sit down. Everything ok?"

"Yes yes, I just wanted to talk."

"Ok..."

"Beta, you're 22 now. You know there will come proposals for you. "

"Yes ammi."

"So beta, I just want to know what you want. Do you want to marry or..."

"Ammi, I don't know. I think I want to focus on my study at the time, please."

"Ok beta, but you know you can tell me anything, okay?"

"Yes ammi, I know and if there is anything I 'll definetely tell you. "

"Promise?"

"Promise. I love you, mom."

"I love you too, beta."

And I hugged her.

"Ok, now I have to go look after the food."

She was cooking many things. I don't understand why, because there's no one special coming at ours. Just Zahra and she is like my sister, she often comes to my house.

The bell rang. I put my scarf loosely around my head and went downstairs. I opened the door. It was Zahra. "Assalam u Alaikum, Zahra!"

"Walaikum assalam, once again a happy birthday!" And she hugged me.

"Wait wait wait, you haven't changed yet?"

"No."

"And can I ask you why?"

"Why should I change, I mean it's just us. " "That doesn't make any difference yaar, it's your birthday! Come on!"

"Argh..."

She took me upstairs and opened my wardrobe.

"Hmm... Let's have a look..."

She took a white and pink fancy suit out and gave it to me.

"Here, you are going to wear this."

"What? No. It's too fancy."

"It isn't, Aleeza! You have to wear this."

"Argh... okay fine."

"Now come on, hurry up! Go change! "

I went to the bathroom and changed.

"Aleeza, hurry up! "

"I'm coming!"

I came out, went to my dressing table and took a matching bracelet. I was ready.

"Come on, let's go downstairs! "

"Wait, just one more thing."

"No Zahra, I'm fine like this. You know I can't wear any make up."

"Only eyeliner, please?"

"Okay but not too thick. "

She put some eyeliner on me.

"You look beautiful!"

"Thank you, Zahra!"

"Now put on your scarf and let's go!"

"Okay."

I took a matching pink scarf and we went downstairs. We got into the living room but there was no one over there.

"Zahra, where is everyone?"

"I don't know, maybe in the garden.Let's have a look."

we went to the garden and...

"Surprise!!!"

"Oh my God!"

The whole garden was decorated with purple, pink and silver lights. There were balloons everywhere in the garden and there were tables decorated beautifully.

"It's beautiful, awesome! I love it! But whose idea was this?"

Sila answered "It was all the idea of Muhammad Ali bhai!"

"Muhammad Ali? But he is..."

"Happy birthday, Doctor Saiba!"

"Muhammad Ali? You...!"

"Don't forget who organised all of this."

"Of course!"

"Time for dinner!"

I didn't even look at all the people over here. Muhammad Ali's parents and his sister Farah were also here . And some of our very close friends.

"Assalam u alaikum, Reeman aunty!"

Reeman aunty is Muhammad Ali's mom, she's very close to me.

"Walaikum assalam, beta!

Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, aunty! Aunty, when did you guys arrive?"

"Today, beta. It's because of Muhammad Ali we came. He insisted so much that we had to come!"

"Okay aunty, you enjoy yourselve I have to meet the other guests."

"Sure beta."

I saw Farah and went to her. Farah is Muhammad Ali's sister, she's 18 and is Sila's best friend. She's like a sister to us.

"Farah!"

"Aleeza baji, Happy birthday!"

She gave me a big hug.

"Thank you, Farah."

We were talking when suddenly...

" Booh!"

"Omg!"

"Muhammad Ali, what's your problem, I..."

"Sssshhhhhh..."

"What is it now?"

"Farah, do you mind if I take her with me?"

"Of course not, Ali bhai."

"Why would I come with you, I don't care."

"Aleeza, I told you I'm sorry. Please now don't be angry. Please?"

I didn't answer.

"Okay, don't come, but I won't give you your gift. "

"Gift?"

"Yes, but you don't want it."

"Argh... Okay, I'm coming."

"Come on!"

He took me to a corner in the garden.

"Tadaa...!"

"Oh my god! Really?! Hahaha!"

There was a chocolatebooth!

A stall full with everything made of chocolate. Brownies, muffins, cake etc. And it was decorated with my name and 22.

"And did you like it?"

"Yes, but I expected something BIG and something with more class."

"Haha, do you really think this your birthday gift?"

"Why, isn't this my gift?"

"Ts ts ts, I didn't know you could think that low of me. I'm really disappointed in you, Doctor saiba."

"So, where's my gift?"

"Nope, I wont give you till you say you forgave me."

"Okay, fine. Don't give me my gift."

"Aleeza, I'm sorry. Come on look what I've done for you. I'm sorry."

"Okay fine, but promise me you wont say anything like that again."

"Okay baba, I wont say something like that again, promise but I just wanted to give you a surprise."

"Okay, now let's go, the food will get cold. "

"Always worried about the food!"

We went to the food and ate. After dinner Rania & Zaroon brought the trolley with

my cake. It was wonderful! Such a big chocolatecake. Beautifully decorated. Everyone sang happy birthday and I cut the cake. After the cake, Zaroon and Rania came on the stage with a mic.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming! So as you everyone know today our little sister turned 22 and it wouldn't be that special without you guys. So thank you so much." Zaroon spoke.

Then Rania spoke: "Aleeza is our little cute sister who has always been a very kind, loving and caring person. She always thinks about us, about the others but didn't think of herself. So we thought to do something for her! Aleeza we love you! And here's a little presentation made by Mohammad Ali for Aleeza!"

They started a presentation with all our pics from childhood till now and on the background they played the song"Ek haazaaron mein meri behna hai"

The pics were with Rania, Zaroon, Sila, Zahra, Farah, Mohammad Ali and of course our parents. Tears started to stream out of my eyes and Sila hugged me. When the pics with Mohammad Ali came I looked at him, but he was already looking at me. I tried hiding my tears but he saw me. He came towards me.

"Come on Aleeza, don't cry."

"Thank you so much, Muhammad Ali!"

The presentation was over and everyone clapped. I looked at my mom and she was also crying.

"Can you please come on the stage now, Aleeza? " Rania spoke.

"No Rania, please..."

But Zaroon came and took me on the stage. Rania gave me the mic.

"Okay, so first of all I want to thank all of you for coming. Thank you so much everyone. And I just want to say that today I am here because of you all. Because of my family. But most of all because of my parents." They all clapped.

"So I just want to thank my parents and of course Zaroon, Rania, Sila and Zahra because they were always there for me whether I was happy or sad, always. I love you all! And I want to thank Muhammad Ali, because he has done all of this for me. He organized this wonderful party. So thank you so much. And once again thank you so much everyone for doing this and I love you!

Sila brought ammi and abbu on the stage and we had a family hug. I wiped the tears of mom and then there was a little photosession.

After our emotional moment everyone gave their gifts and went home.

Then it was just our family and Muhammad Ali's family.

I was talking to Ibrar uncle, Muhammad Ali's dad. He was like a father to me. We were just talking about my studies and all when he suddenly gave me an envelope.

"Here beta!"

"Uncle, no, you came here, that's enough for me. And this party you did all of this."

"No beta, Muhammad Ali did this with his own savings. It had nothing to do with us. So here, take it."

"Muhammad Ali did all of this with his own money?"

"Yes beta."

I couldn't believe this. All of this with his own money. I know we have enough money, Alhamdulillah, but with his own savings.

"Thank you uncle, where is Muhammad Ali?"

"I don't know, maybe in the garden."

I stood up and searched him. He was in the garden, cleaning everything.

"Muhammad Ali, stop please."

"What's the problem?"

"Muhammad Ali, you did all..."

"Wait don't say anything because I have to give you your gift."

"My gift? Wasn't this enough?"

"No, that was a party and now you'll get your gift. Close your eyes."

"Okay fine."

I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes."

"Omg, Muhammad Ali, it's beautiful!"

"Really?"

A beautiful Michael Kors watch.

"Really, I love it. It's wonderful. Really, it's just wow! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome."

"Muhammad Ali, thank you so much for everything."

"Aleeza, you're my best friend. I can do anything for you."

"Muhammad Ali, you did all of this with your own money?"

"Who told you this?"

"That doesn't make any difference Muhammad Ali, just tell me."

"Okay yes, I did this with my own savings."

"But you were saving for your further studies in..."

"Aleeza, that's all fixed, everything is done."

"Really?!"

"Yes!"

"Tell me!"

'Okay so I'm going to study in Belgium from next year."

"Omg, really?!"

"Yes. And that means we'll be in the same university."

" Muhammad ali, today is the best day ever and that's all because of you."

" Okay but now we really have to clean the garden."

"Come on let's do it together!"

"We both took a brush and started cleaning.

"Aleeza! Aleeza!"

Zaroon came in the garden and started laughing.

"Hahaha, what are you guys doing?"

"We are cleaning the garden as you can see." Muhammad Ali said

" Come on, leave that. Everyone is waiting for you guys inside. The maid will do that tomorrow."

" Okay come on."

We went inside and sat with everyone.

"Muhammad Ali, where did you do all the chocolatecake and brownies?"

"In the garden."

"Can you please get them for me?"

"As you wish, ma'am."

" Okay, who wants some tea, coffee or hot chocolate?"

Sila wanted a coffee, Rania a hot chocolate, Zaroon, ammi and abbu also a tea and Ibrar uncle and Reeman aunty wanted a coffee.

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I went into the kitchen and started making some tea and coffee when Muhammad Ali came in.

"So Doctor Saiba, what are you doing?"

"Just making some tea, coffee and hot chocolate for everyone. "

"Aren't you gonna ask me?"

"I know what you want, a hot chocolate with extra chocolate."

"Okay, make me a good one."

"Did I ever make a bad one?"

"I didn't say that. Anyways, here are the chocolatecakes, brownies and muffins. What do I have to do with them?"

"Nothing, I'll do that. Give it to me."

I took the tray and placed it on the table.

"Oh shit, the tea!"

The tea was overboiling.

I quickly took away the tea.

"Aww!!!"

"What happened?!"

"My hand, the tea fell over it!"

"Is it burnt?"

"I think so... aww!"

He took my hand and put it under the cold water.

"You keep your hands under the water, I'll get some toothpaste. Keep it over there."

He ran to the bathroom and came back with the toothpaste.

"Come on, give me your hand."

He applied the toothpaste on my hand.

"Aww..."

"I'm sorry... Just a little but more."

"Aleeza baji, where is the... What happened, Ali bhai?"

"The tea fell over her hand and it's burnt."

"Shall I call ammi?"

"No Sila, she'll be worried over nothing. Look, nothing happened. Can you please bring the tea to everyone, they must be waiting?" I said.

"Sure, Aleeza baji, don't worry."

"And can you please call Rania?"

She went to the living and Rania came in.

"Aleeza, what happened? Are you okay?"

"Yes Rania, I'm okay. Can you please take these cakes inside?"

"Yes, Muhammad Ali are you sure it isn't burnt too bad?"

"Yes Rania, don't worry I looked at the wound. She's okay."

"Okay, are you guys coming inside?"

"Yeah, we're coming."

"Thank you, Muhammad Ali."

"Aleeza, this is my duty as a doctor and as a friend. Now come on, we'll go to the living."

"Okay, let me take the hot chocolate."

"No, I'll do that. You go."

We went to the living and sat down. I sat beside ammi and Muhammad Ali with abbu.

"Aleeza, can you pass everyone their tea?" Mom said.

"Uhm... yes sure."

I stood up and hid my hand.

"No aunty, let me do this. She's the birthday girl, she can't work too much!"

He stood up and gave everyone their coffee and tea. When he gave me my hot chocolate, I mouthed a thank you at him.

"You're welcome."

We sat and we just talked about a little of everything.

"Uncle, how long are you guys staying?"

"Why, don't you want us to stay?"

"No uncle, Of course not, I just wanted to know because I don't have classes for the next week."

"No beta, we're staying for one week."

"No uncle, you'll have to stay for 3 weeks."

"Beta, Muhammad Ali has to go to university."

"No uncle, his university starts after a month, I know."

"Beta, we can't stay here for 3 weeks."

"Why not, uncle?"

"Yes Ibrar, Aleeza is right. This is your own house. You can stay as long as you want."

"Uncle, please..."

"Beta, we can't stay that long."

"Why can't you stay?"

"Aleeza beta..."

"No, let it be, uncle. Just say you don't want to stay. Just leave it."

"No beta, it's not like that."

"No uncle, it's fine. You go to England. I'm not talking to you."

"Okay beta, don't be angry. Come here."

I sat beside him.

"You want us to stay for 3 weeks, right?"

"Yes."

"We'll stay."

"Really?!"

"Yes beta."

"Thank you so much uncle, I love you!"

"I love you too beta."

He gave me a side hug.

"Now you're not angry anymore?" "No uncle."

I loved him so much.

"Aleeza, what happened to your hand?"

Shit, the bandage. I forgot about it.

"Nothing, ammi. It just burnt a bit while making tea."

"Is it okay now?"

"Yes aunty. It's totally okay, I looked at it and even put some toothpaste and bandage on it."

"Thank you beta."

"Aunty, this was my duty. Now leave this, she's totally okay."

"By the way, Aleeza, did you like the party?" Reeman aunty asked.

"Yes of course, aunty. I loved it. But I still don't get how you guys did all the preparations."

"Well, you have to ask Muhammad Ali."

"Muhammad Ali, how did you do it?"

"Well, Doctor saiba, I ordered everything, gave your address and told Zaroon everything and I, myself came today, when you left for university."

"So Zaroon also knew everything."

"And Zahra too because she had to keep you away from here."

"Zahra also knew this?!"

"Yes."

Zahra knew this and I didn't even notice she was hiding something.

Three hours passed and we didn't even notice.

I was very tired and was yawning.

"Aleeza, are you tired?" Muhammad Ali asked.

"Actually, I am but how do you know?"

"Aleeza, look at yourself. You are yawning, you aren't talking and your eyes are red."

"Go to bed, Aleeza beta." Ibrar uncle said

"No uncle, I want to sit here with you guys."

"Aleeza beta, now that we are here for 3 weeks, we can talk when we want. You are tired, so go to bed."

"Okay. Ammi, I'll set everyone's room."

"We'll come with you Aleeza baji."

Farah said.

"No, it's okay. You guys sit and talk I'll do it. Goodnight everyone."

"Goodnight."

I went upstairs to the guestrooms and set the beds and put water in 2 rooms because Farah will stay with Sila in her room.

I went to my room and changed. I took my make up-remover and removed the bit make up I was wearing. I lied on my bed and was thinking about Muhammad Ali. He did all of this with his own money. He did so much for me and I was angry at him. I'll have to say sorry to him...

****************************
Salam everyone, so, this was the next chapter. Hope u liked it. Sorry if there are any grammatical faults cuz I'm from Belgium and normally I speak Dutch.
Don't forget to vote & comment! :-P
Xxxx Rida xxxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 57K 55
Every girl dreams to marry a prince charming. Who takes her to his kingdom and makes her queen of his heart ..... But all these dreams come cras...
1M 56.8K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
47.6K 1.5K 36
~ completed Meet Romessa Ansari, a girl who had gone on holidays to her home country with her family, but what she doesn't know is that something el...
1.2M 54.9K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 Aleena Noor, a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart, discovers the new chapter of her life. I...