ALEXEI |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Have you ever wondered, what happens when a blood thirsty psychopath wants to get a therapy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue/ TRINITY is out!!!
TRINITY is out!!!

Last ❤️ chapter

64.7K 1.5K 464
By ak_author

Chapter song ❤️ slow down by Chase Atlantic

I want to be ashamed standing blindfold in front of an audience in nothing but a scantily clad provocative lingerie that shows off my curves; from the swell of my breasts travelling down to my lean waist before it meets my wide hips. I wasn't exactly a big girl in literal sense but I always have the curves. I love my curves in clothes and cute dresses but inside a lingerie is what I have never tried before especially as I am obviously different in size from the females here. So I slightly felt less confident than my usual self the moment I first walked in revealing my attire. The lingerie made it seem like I'm... Well, big due to the fact my D' cups and ass is on display compared to what I'm seeing walking around.

Cue, the slim model looking females against my womanly curves. I look like those girls who pay huge dollars for the banging body, the Kylie Jenner body. Now you have a guess of what I look like in a lingerie. Hot, sexy, provocative, alluring, tempting, a seductress. I guess that is why they have those itching faces of disdain, mockery and mostly jealously. Yes bitches, Daddy chose my fat ass cause he loves when it claps for him.

Once again his scent envelope me in his warmth, sniffing the air loving the strong suave colonge he wears sucking my lower lips in popping it out moist albeit thirsty for him.

"Before we continue you need a safe word. The safe word implies for when it gets overwhelming and you can't handle it anymore. It means I'll stop at the command of your words. It's your first time and I want to ease you into it." Alexei's sultry voice echoes behind me having my neck turn in hopes I can try to see him through the blindfold.

I nod biting my lips racking my brain of what safe word to choose from. "Okay, Daddy."

His breath could be heard behind me as I did a run down of what I could possibly make out as my safe word. His hands tease my hot skin caressing it which I'm guessing it is to calm my override nerves and it works as I melt into his touch, his breath, his whispers, moaning a bit when he settles at my breasts fondling the full mounds. He started off slow easing me to melt further in his touch as he sucks on my neck, titling to give him more room to continue his sweet assault. Mmh. Uhh.

Triggering my already aroused state.

It proves difficult to think when his hands are posing a distraction to my brains but au so sweetly his tongue lick my ear biting the lobe softly eliciting a loud moan with a gasp just as he pinch my nipples. Uhh. He suck my lobe twirling his tongue on the surface of my ear having me shiver under his touch moaning louder and louder. Oh yeah. Soon his hand dives into my honey pot, deeper he begins to move his fingers fucking me. The double, sorry triple assault wobbles my legs as I moan for him.

Mmmh! Ohh yes! Fuck!

It wasn't like he's in a rush, no, his lips sucks my neck gently as one free hand fondles both breasts pinching my nipples as the other hand thrusts into my warm soaked channel. My head thrown back falling on his chest, my psycho.

"Psycho." Moaning the word immense in the intense teasing he gives that drives me crazy. Uhhh!

His lips forms a grin as if he saw it coming. In an odd angle he twist my neck to the side like he wants to kiss me instead he says. "Psycho it is. Note, I won't stop only if you say that word then will I stop. Tell me you understand?" I nod standing on a tip toe craving to have his lips on mine. He chuckles pulling away.

"I understand Daddy." Dispirited.

"Count." He commands. Huh?

My brain woozy from the teasing to snap out of it by a stroke to my ass. I yelp gripping the cuffs at the impact of strong leather with feather works at its end. "One."

Another stroke. "Two."

This time to my pussy. A hard shiver rocks my body gripping the cuffs tighter. "Three."

Because my legs are spread wide Alexei took the next hit directly to my throbbing clit. Fuck! "Four." My legs shakes shamelessly as more juice leaks out of my pussylips. Uhhh!

Trying to catch my breath another lands on the top of my breasts. My pussy pulsate beyond control telling me what will happen if I don't control myself. "Five." My stomach clench as a moan fall out of my lips. Ohh yes!

This psycho chuckles at my plight but fuck the vibration reacted a whole lot different. It came out sexy and beautiful. The whip hit one of my puckered nipples. "Oh fuck! Daddy! Six." Uhh.

Giving the same to the twin nipple. Don't cum Rosie. Uhhh yes! "Seven."

Moaning. "Daddy!" Another stroke to both nipples and an electrifying wave course through my body giving a loud moan. "Daddy! Eight." My whole body is on fire, my pussy throbs hard making my legs quiver and my breath erratic.

Bracing myself for the next stroke about to crumble on the floor if not for the restraints holding me up.  The whip hit my clit and I was just about close to explosion. "Nine. Daddy please." Breathless.

He did again. Same place. I cry out. "Ten. Fuck! Daddy Please."

"Do you want to cum flower?" He question. Walking around to my front.

"Yes Daddy."

Locking my clit between his thumb and index pinching hard. "How bad?"

Teasing, he sinks two digits inside my drenched pussy not moving them. My greedy pussy clench hard on his digits squeezing to get a friction. I could feel my walls throbbing against them, the vibration it begs for him to thrust. He didn't. I squirm to get away but the restraints mock me taking every pleasure sensual powerful feeling of his fingers inside me staying still. Slowly he curves his fingers inside me dragging them along my walls, my legs quiver giving a loud moan. "Mmmh! Daddy!" He rotates his fingers in circles making me see black dots already, the sensation too much to handle. "Fuck!"

Every nerve in me came alive and burning in lust. My legs wobbles, my breath haggard as my lips moans when he thrusts steadily with his thumb fondling my clit. This is Alexei's wonderland. Oh fuck!

His fingers smoothly running my inner walls that throbs and pulsate every time they go harder and deeper and faster. Getting closer to the brink.

Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yes! My mind screams.

Strained. "So bad. Uhh! Please, can I cum? Oh fuck! let me cum daddy. Mmh! please." Moaning like a wanton hussy.

His thrusts going faster, relentless. "You will not cum without my permission or your punishment will be worse." He says dangerously. And just at the right time I tipped off he pulls away causing me to whimper at the verge of tears. My whole body rocks hard as I pant hard very sensitive and aroused. Fuck!

Almost giving a sympathetic mewl gasping at a foreign feel. "Ice." He says. "I use ice for many things but most to heighten ones pleasure, the right place, the perfect spot and it brings down the rain." His hard voice laced in all manly sexiness. Catching my breath not to lose it but the vibration from my pussy tells me the opposite.

The ice touches my lips giving it a cold moisture. Since it's his finger, I suck both ice and his finger in my mouth rolling my tongue on his fingers knowing it turns him when I do that. He groans watching me slowly release his fingers popping them out of my lips. my tongue darts out swiping my lower lips before biting it softly then sucking it. Alexei moans stepping closer to me.

Soon the ice travels down my neck to my nipples resting there. "Uhhh! Daddy!" The ice ease the sour nipple and still felt erotic causing goosebumps to appear around my areola. "Mmmh!"

Alexei mouth sucks the nipples he once had ice on, squirming as he sucks like a starved man placing the ice on the other nipple. Oh! He sucks so good, twirling his tongue, nibbles the erect tits then sucking hard again. He sucks hard and sucks good like he makes love to them with his mouth and they reacted begging for him to go harder and harder. To please them and he did, gladly. Fuck! Driving me to insanity. Yesss!

"You're soaked flower." A sexy groan leaves his lips as he enjoy the softness of my breasts. Suddenly, something penetrate in me causing me to yelp gasping pleasurably.

"Do you know what is inside you?"

Shyly. A blush creeps on my cheeks. "It's.. it's a Ben-wa-ball." Moving my hips side to side to relax my muscles of the foreign object I see in pictures.

"Not only that, it is specially made for me." And then my pussy vibrates snapping my head up in shock. "And it is also a vibrator." He completes turning it to the highest.

"Daddyyy!" My head falls forward clutching the cuffs tighter. "Oh fuck! Uhhh!"

"I control your orgasm flower. It belongs to me and until I'm satisfied of your punishment you won't get to have any yet. I will push you to your limits, drag your to the cliff over and over till these legs are quivering tremendously, this pussy makes a puddle beneath you, watching your nipples beg for my touch, to be sucked hard till it turn a bright pink as your eyes are glazed behind the blindfold. By the end of tonight your body will be mine, I will make sure of it and you will moan begging for more. I will claim you in the most carnal ways and when I'm done fucking you, this pussy will only respond to my touch." This fucking psycho. Oh fuck! The vibration inside creating a puddle feeling my pussy leak uncontrollably. It feels so good. Fuck me!

Snap! Goes the pant thrown somewhere on the stage.

"You want to be fucked hard, Daddy will fuck you harder flower."

The dark promise makes me want to worship him. To rip the chains and let him ravish me. To have his dick thrusting inside me like a loose canyon, a man gone rogue. I want to clench hard on that dick till I milk his essence. All I want is to be thoroughly and utterly fucked beyond my wildest desires.

His fingers finds my clit rubbing them so fast just as the vibration send spiral waves all over my body. Then he whispers sexily. "So hard till you black out."

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Mmmh! Fuck! Oh fuck!" I moan feeling my arousal gush out of my sex. My brain in cloud nine.

"You can stop me anytime, flower." On with his onslaught, he muse.

Panting. "I... I can take it." Immediately his fingers draws away as I fall slack holding the chains hoping my legs stops shaking. It did not. The vibration still prominent.

"Good girl. Let's see how long you can last holding it back. This is your punishment. Count." He grins devilishly behind me.

He begins. "One." I moan.

To my nipples causing me to squirm. "Two."

Again. "Three." A pathetic cry escapes my lips holding the chains for my dear sanity.

He groans watching me shiver under his touch. This time to my pussylips. "Four. Daddy!" I moan.

He moans watching my glistening pussy. Fuck! I can't hold it back. "Five! Daddy five! Oh fuck!" Moaning uncontrollably loving every stroke he gives me.

My clit gets assaulted again. "Six." Alexei moans and I know anytime now he won't control himself.

To my ass. "Seven."

Again. "Eight."

And again. Fuck! My body vibrates as I leak pussy juice all over my pussy and beneath me.

"Fuck flower, you look so beautiful. You made a puddle." He comments lustfully. His voice deeper than usual.

"Nine." I moan.

Then the last. "Ten! Fuuuck!" I cry out moaning shamelessly. "Daddy, please fuck me."

In a flash I was ripped out of  all restraints pushed hard just to fall on a soft surface. Before I can right myself I was flipped on fours, my ass high in the air and my face to the soft bench. My bra ripped off leaving me on heel, fish net, garter belt with the corset on.

Alexei growls ripping the blindfold off pulling me up in a deep arch letting out an animalistic groan. "You're doing good flower for someone who disobeys me." He mocks. Jocular.

"I'm sorry. I won't ever disobey you again. I promise." Rolling my butt on his dick so it can enter and fuck me into oblivion.

"Oh you will, you dirty liar." Chuckling like a psycho. While I try getting his dick inside me too thirsty to wait.

"No Daddy, please I want to cum." Wiggling my butt to get his dick in. A hard loud slap lands on my butt which echoes reverberating the club. "Uuuhhh!"

He pulls out the vibrating ball. "You have it soaked and leaking flower." He chuckles.

"Da..." His hard oversized dick plunge into my pussy mercilessly fucking me into oblivion. "...ddyyy!" Screaming at the sudden intrusion. "Oh fuck! Mmh! Yeah!"

Alexei fucks me without control, his dick hits every part of me in alignment to my g'spot. It was like he went loco and won't stop until his addiction is satisfied; he was hard, rough, you name it; above all it felt so good. Fuck, so good I stay back taking every thrust, strokes, slaps and grip like it was made for me. Fuck, he fucks so good.

"Oh yes! Daddy! Mmh! Harder! Fuck!"

Yanking my hair. "Look at them." He growls dangerously having my eyes snap open to realize we have an audience forgetting that for a moment.

I want to feel embarrassed or shy away but it could be seen in their eyes they enjoyed the show we put on. Most were touching themselves and others their partners. Sex was all we breath. Fuck, this is definitely hell.

It triggered something in me, something hot, swarming and explosive. Having Alexei fuck the daylights out of me as people watch us was never something I ever thought of doing but here I am taking it like his good girl. He held my hips in a death grip, in and out, in and out, in and out; relentlessly, he never stops or slowed down for a second.

He talks like a psycho, smiles like a psycho, kills like a psycho and now, now, I understand it all. He fucks like a psycho.

"More, please more. Yes! Uhh yes!"

My moans flies out and I give no fuck if I'm loud because Alexei took me to a whole new world of pleasure and pain mixed together. He knows what I want and gave it to me. "Uh-huh! Uhhh! Daddy!"

Sliding back and forth my slick walls, slurpy sound echoes from my juices coating our sex. He groans.

My eyes glance at the audience seeing a couple touching themselves clearly enjoying the scene we play. Alexei slaps my ass hard and the female moans watching me lustfully. Fuck, it's coming. Yess. Uhh fuck. Yes.

"Yes, clench hard on your dick." Fucking me harder and slapping my butt repeatedly. "Fuck!" He moans.

I was seeing stars, moons and rainbows altogether. So I squeeze harder, clenching on his dick in a death grip forcing him to cum with me as mine was about throwing me off the cliff.

Alexei moans yanking my head till it hurts but I love the pain, I fucking love it, uhh, biting and sucking my neck while his hand rubs my clit vigorously letting a strangled groan out. It was like a switch went off in his head and all caution thrown out the window as he fucks me rough and hard assaulting my spot over and over till I saw the black dots closing on me.

"Flower, fuck flower." He moans on my neck slapping and massaging my ass. Alexei lost it. He wasn't himself.

Growling, groaning and moaning on top of me. My psycho.

His strokes became sloppy meeting my own thrusts as I begin to bounce on him letting the ass clap. So close, so close.

"Fuck." He growls as I moan ready to jump off moaning his name. Daddy. Which he hears tipping the psycho off balance.

"Cum." A mixture of a groan and a moan.

One hand rubs my pulsating throbbing pussylips as the other chokes my neck. "Cum flower, cum for me." He commands.

And everything I held back crashed on me, every orgasm I denied myself, every self control I held back. It sent me on a high to euphoria screaming as I came.

....and I came hard.

The hardest of all the times I have had sex with alexei. This was overpowering, overstimulating, overwhelming; it broke our record as I cried shaking under him gripping the soft sheets for my dear life as it felt like my soul went out of my body quivering tremendously.

My body was shaking so hard I thought I'll black out falling back on him as he held me steady till I was drained panting hard and strained.

Alexei did not stop fucking his cum inside me at same time dragging mine longer. Instead he pulls out flips me to my back hovering over me plunging back into my overly sensitive pussy fucking me harder and faster. He did not stop.

He was claiming me in the most carnal ways and my body shamelessly leaked and begged for more. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh yes. Uhhhhh.

"Don't stop. Keep cuming for me." His eyes dark and hollow choking my neck.

Once again my body succumbs to his will as I did not stop until lasciviously our lower half splashed in clear liquid.

"Dadddyyy." Moaning wantonly as the last of his cum spurts inside me slowly pulling off me.

A loud bell ringing in my head blinking in and out of unconsciousness only to finally close my eyes. He did it.

He fucked me thoroughly.

He dominated me.

Claimed me in front of all.

And I enjoyed every bit of it.

I felt afloat blinking my eyes open at the feeling of being moved about. Exhausted. "Wh...where are we going?"

"To clean you up." He looks down at me fondly in his arms. "You did good, flower."

The craziest and stupid smile creeps on my tired face blushing hard. His chuckle echoes like a sweet romantic melody to my ears. My psycho.

Partly unconscious, I felt myself lowered in a tub full of scented water. Mewling in content loving as it relax my muscles sinking further in the tub.

A splash opens my eyes seeing him enter in with me at the opposite end. While I stay in a foetus position Alexei sits like a king in the huge tub, relaxed, domineering and intimidating.

We keep our eyes on ourselves, no sound, no comment, just drowning in a  bubble of our space filled with love, passion and erotic desires.

This is all I ever wanted and all I'll ever need. Him. This hot, sexy, devilishly handsome insane psycho.

My lips draws up blushing at the way his eyes stares heatedly at me like a hungry starved wolf. He grins titling his head to the side giving a sexy look, his infamous smirk on his pink lips.

And oh, I want to have him all over again. My body reacting deliciously to him. He grins knowingly.

"Marry me. Be my wife." He says casually like he's talking about the weather.

Revealing a ring, fixing the diamond on my finger going back to his initial position.

I lift my finger inspecting the ring taking my eyes back to him sitting there like he owns the world and everyone is beneath him. His commanding presence making him look ten times hotter.

Steadily, I sit myself up crawling to his side watching him watch me heatedly never blinking, just watching me till i got to him straddling his waist a head above him.

He looks up giving the most beautiful smile and my heart melts thumping against my chest. I was falling in love all again and it is with my client, my psycho.

Cupping his chin, I connect our lips to the ancient dance of times. Slow, sweet, exciting, exploding, loving, passionate. He kisses me back wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer meshed to his chest. I moan yanking his hair before biting his lips tasting his blood. He moans holding me tighter, slowly we pull apart.

Our hearts beating to the same tune, reading the same meaning, talking as one. He lick his bloody lips looking at me hotly while I blush harder licking mine.

Slightly, I raise my ass slowly sinking down on his erect dick. We both moan throwing our heads back to the pleasure.

It all started with the psycho and his therapist.

"Thought you will never ask, you psycho." I grin creating a smile on his lips as he pulls me down connecting our lips together.

Lustfully. "One more, Daddy." I say in between kisses rocking against him.

He moans pulling me closer angling our hips driving us once again to the throes of our passion, love and lust.

He says, fucking me slowly this time and I moan.

"It's all yours, flower." Oh Daddy!

A/N
For all the love you've shown to my mafia series especially my, sorry, our beloved psycho, ALEXEI.
I may not have replied most of your comments in all books but I love everyone of them you wrote to me.
Gracias!!!😘

Also since I didn't make an epilogue for SOJAH, I will make one for ALEXEI where all of them are present.
Spoilers 😺 with their kids all grown up.
See you next update 😉

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 721 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...
1.5M 30.8K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...
301K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...