Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 8

8.4K 270 224
By moonlight_01119

"I can not wait for your face reveal so I can post this," George mumbles to himself as he took a picture of the two cuddling. He forgot to turn off flash, and it ended up waking the two of them up.

"What the hell?" Dream grumbled, picking his head up and seeing a scared looking George holding his phone in the doorway. "Did you just take a picture?"

"No, I don't know what you're talking about. I was just wanting to know if you were up because I'm hungry," George tried to lie, but his friends didn't buy it.

"You suck at lying, Georgie," Sapnap half smiled, half smirked at the embarrassed boy in front of him.

"I do not! What do you even mean?" George's voice got higher. A definite sign of him lying.

"Oh fuck you, George. Be all sad that you decided to be ace and hate the touch of another person," Dream's tone was teasing, making sure to emphasize it so George didn't get offended.

"I didn't decide anything. Did you guys decide to be gay? No," George crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Whatever, I'm not even gay, I'm still into girls," Sapnap sat up, disturbing Dream.

"Nooooooo! Lay back dawn, your warm," Dream nuzzled his head in Sapnap's chest, trying to get the warmth back.

"No no, Dreamy. Today is a productive day," Sapnap tapped his head twice, but Dream just whined.

"What are we doing today?" George asked, walking and sitting on the bed with his friends.

"Not sure, stream maybe? Not tell everyone we're together yet, unless you want to. Would you be up for the face reveal today?" Sapnap asked, petting Dream's hair as he made quiet noises of happiness.

"As long as you hype me up again," Dream lifted his head and smiled, his eyes still closed from how tired he is.

"Oh, Clay! You are oh so handsome, so charming. I'm blown away by your looks everytime I lay eyes on your goddamn beautiful face," Sapnap giggled when he felt Dream smile against his chest, and laugh a little.

"Keep going," Dream mumbled.

"You make me want to bow down to you! My king, my lord, my savior. How ever will I repay you for having the blessing of seeing your stupidly attractive face?" Sapnap stopped when both Dream and George started to bark out laughing.

"Ok, ok I don't know if I can handle this anymore," George managed to get out in between laughing fits. He was holding his stomach trying to calm himself.

"I'm gonna pee myself, holy shit Nick," Dream rolled over onto his back, laughing like a maniac.

"Do not pee in my bed! We can't have pissbaby 2.0!" Sapnap tried pusing Dream off the bed, but failed when the wall was in the way. That just caused Dream to wheeze more, curling in on himself so he looked like a laughing ball.

"Holy shit, I haven't laughed that hard in so long," Dream flopped back over on his back, letting his limbs fly everywhere.

"Proud to be at your service," Sapnap patted his friend's head again. "I'll forever be your personal hype man."

"I appreciate it," Dream smiled. They sat in silence for a few minutes, trying to control their breathing. An unexpected knock at Sapnap's front door caused all of them to jump.

"Were you expecting anyone?" George looked over at Nick, his eyebrows quarked into a questioning look.

"No I wasn't," Nick grabbed a shirt and put it on. "I'll be right back," he walked out the door, leaving Dream and George in the room alone.

"So, cuddling, huh?" George teased, making Dream's face turn bright red.

"He offered, who am I to pass that up?" Dream smiled.

"Maybe he likes you back?" George smiled, happy to see the stupid smile that came across the blonde's face.

"He's just being nice. He knows I like being held, and I didn't have a nightmare about him leaving me so it's actually beneficial," Dream smirked.

"Oh whatever," George rolled his eyes. After hearing fait conversations in the kitchen, and Nicking being gone for 5 minutes, the two wandered out there to see who it was.

"Why are you being so secretive, Nicholas?" A woman's voice was clearly heard echoing through the house.

"I'm not, mom. I'm just busy, ok?" Nick sounded annoyed.

"Busy? Why are you busy this early on a Saturday morning?" the woman's voice said again.

"I just am, ok? Can you please just-"

"Who are they?" the woman pointed to Dream and George, crossing her arms in confusion. Nick turned around and sighed.

"I thought I said I'd be right back," Sapnap looked annoyed, he pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"Sorry, we heard talking and you hadn't came back yet," George gazed at the floor, obviously feeling bad for interrupting.

"No, it's fine. Mom this is Dre- Clay, the blonde, and George, the british one," Sapnap gestured to the both of them. "Guys, this is my mom, Aubrey."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Armstrong," Clay offered her his hand, and she shook it, still somewhat confused.

"Call me Aubrey, please," she smiled. "Uh, Nick how do you know these gentlemen?"

"They are the ones I work with. Clay lost a bet and had to come visit, and George wanted to join so," Nick just let her connect the dots.

"So they're here for work? Why are they staying at your house?" Aubrey asked.

"Because they are my friends, not coworkers. And no they aren't here for work, they're here to meet me. Have a good time," he was obviously frustrated.

"Ok," she seemed hesitant. "Come home soon, ok? Your sisters and father miss you."

"I will," Sapnap hugged his mother, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Nice to meet you boys," Aubrey smiled as Nick opened the door.

"Nice to meet you," George smiled, and Clay just waved. When Sapnap closed the door, he groaned.

"Why? Why'd she have to come over now? Like what the fuck, mom? A call or text would have been great!" he threw his hands up in the air.

"Dude, it's fine. Are you out to her? She definitely thinks we had a 3some for sure. The way she was glaring at the two of us just, ugh," Dream visibly cringed at the thought of an adult woman thinking her son and two other boys all slept together.

"Yeah, she was the one I went crying to after the night with Lucas," Nick sat down on a barstool. "I was going to bring you guys over there in a few days and meet everyone, but no, Aubrey had to fuck that up."

"Hey, calm down, ok? Why don't we go get something to eat and stream? It calms you down," George placed a hand on his shoulder, and Sapnap just shook his head in agreement.

***

"And you're sure you are ready to do this?" George was making sure Dream was 100% comfortable with being on camera.

"Yes, George. We've been over this what, 500 times? Just start the damn stream," Dream walked over to Sapnap's bed, out of frame for now as they did the intro. It started with Sap's 'streaming soon' screen, then transitioned to him sitting in the frame.

"Hey guys! Welcome to the stream. It's going to be a hopefully chill one, but I just now it's going to become chaotic," he giggled. "There are a few things we're going to be doing."

Chat exploded in a bunch of variations of asking who 'we' are, and if Dream was going to show his face or not. There were even a few asking if George was there.

"Ok, ok, mods I'm so sorry for the hell I'm putting you through. But, I saw in chat a few things that will be happening. But first, we have a special guest," Sapnap spinned in his chair and motioned for George to come into frame.

"Hello," he waved into the camera, smiling big. Chat went insane. They were spamming 'gogy!' and 'DreamTeam meet up!' and so much more. There were also a few comments about seeing another body in the background on the bed, but they ignored those for now.

"Ok, so yes, George is here. In Texas!" Sapnap announced. "He flew in yesterday evening and had to deal with mine and Dream's beautiful singing in the car."

"It was dreadful. I was trying to sleep the whole time and they just wouldn't shut up. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I was in bed when I woke up," George laughed. "Wait, how did I get to bed?"

"I carried you!" Dream shouted from across the room. "Also, because I know George is just going to deny it for the rest of his life, Sapnap is taller for sure!"

"Ok, shut up," George frowned. "Also, let's not forget you guys were 30 minutes late, and thought you were at the wrong airport."

"It wasn't our fault! There was a crash and you were hiding in the bathroom," Nick defended himself.

"Sorry for not trying to get the surprise ruined," George rolled his eyes. Chat absolutely loved how sassy he was being.

"Whatever," Sapnap leaned back in his chair, tilting his head back to try and motion to Dream that he can come into frame whenever he feels comfortable.

After a few minutes of telling himself it'd be ok, and that he has nothing to worry about, he stood up and slowly started walking into frame. George go excited, and started to smile like crazy. Dream appeared in frame and wrapped his arms around the two.

"Mind if I join?" he smiled into the camera, all the worry leaving his body as his two best friend's looked at him and smiled. He held eye contact with Sapnap longer than he did with George, but neither of them complained.

"No turning back now," Sapnap put his hand on Dream's that was on his left shoulder, and Dream blushed. "Ok, chat, I'm turning on donos, so ask or say whatever you want. Mods, please feel free to block out or cancel any that you feel are inappropriate or rude."

Dream pulled up the third chair and sat on Sapnap's left. George noticed how close he was and how he was making an effort to always touch the Texan, and it made him smile. The first donation came through.

'holy shit... is that really dream?'

"Yes, hello! I didn't like introduce myself I just appeared. Hi guys, this is me. I am Dream," he smiled into the camera and waved. "This is me, this is what I look like! I don't know how much content you'll get of my face, but expect some from the visit in texas and facetime calls from, well, everyone now."

"I'm proud of you, man. I know you were freaking out last night and this morning, but you seem like a natural," Sapnap brought Dream into a side hug.

"Well, for one I've been hiding for the past 21 years, and I have my own personal hype man as you put it," Dream chuckled.

"Oh fuck off you two. Don't make me leak the photo I took this morning," George threatened, opening his phone and starting to past the photo to twitter.

"I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T TAKING A PICTURE!" Sapnap screamed, taking the phone out of George's hand.

"No, Sapnap give me my phone back!" George tried to take the phone back, but Sapnap handed it to Dream and George couldn't reach it.

"Huh, it's not bad, kinda cute," Dream smiled and sent it to himself before deleting it from George's phone entirely. "Ok, it's gone, but I have it now."

"Oh, I want to see," Sapnap turned his body toward Dream's as they looked at the photo together. "Awe, what the fuck it is."

"See, I knew you guys wouldn't get upset," George laughed, glancing at chat.

"Well, I am but it has a good outcome," Dream smiled at his friend.

"Send the picture to me, Clay. Dream, fuck sorry," Sapnap facepalmed. Why did he have to say Dream's name in front of thousands of people, even he didn't know that answer. It had just became so natural he forgot they were live.

More donations came through, and even though they missed a good percentage of them, they were able to answer the next one that showed up.

'George- what was the picture of?'

"Oh, ok so Sap only has one guest room and no one wanted to sleep on the couch so I made Dream sleep in here with Sap and when I came to wake them up they were cuddling so I took a picture of it," George smirked.

"It's not like they didn't know. We literally tweeted it out last night before we fell asleep," Dream flicked George's arm.

"Ow, you asshole," George galred. "Oh, well if they know about you guys cuddling, why don't I just expose your secrets, huh?"

"NO!" they both yelled in unison.

"You say it and I'm kicking you out," Sapnap was serious, not joking tone in his voice.

"I wasn't going to, geez. Who do you think I am," George surrendered, and laughed.

"Well Georgie, you usually can't keep your mouth shut," Dream raised his eyebrows.

"Oh whatever, I love you guys too much to do that," George made a heart with his hands and presented it to the two other.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too I guess," Dream snickered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 22.8K 40
Jealousy. Dream has always been a jealous person. He's spiteful and arrogant, always needing to get his own way. This only worsened when he got to c...
51K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...
215K 7.9K 62
Sapnap grew up in Texas, a state where being gay just wasn't something you were allowed to talk about- so he didn't. He never came out to his family...
868 12 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...