A Greater Power (Kaz x Fem!Re...

By hiireallylikemgg

Kaz x Reader x Oliver Follows some of the plots of Lab Rats/Mighty Med/Lab Rats Elite Force. Note: Timelines... More

Introduction
S1 E1: Saving The People Who Save People, Part 1
S1 E2: Saving The People Who Save People, Part 2
Final Update

Author's Note

322 3 1
By hiireallylikemgg

This is important, so please read. 

One, all the timeline on this book is based on the original release dates (the first day the episodes aired on American tv). This book will upload slowly because I'm more focused on others (don't worry, that won't affect quality), it takes a lot of research for every chapter, and it takes time to understand the Mighty Med and Lab Rats timeline. I will update at least twice a month. I am a student, so that also keeps me busy. 

Yes, the author's notes count as updates, because I need to feel like I'm being productive. Stay wonderful and have a great day/afternoon/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 170 6
As you know Lab Rats Elite was canceled so I decided to continue it. As the Elite Force continues to try and get the list back. The team is captured...
31.2K 599 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...
3.8K 215 28
°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeated Sebastian Krane wanted to ensure that...
2.9K 182 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...