Ghost Dream oneshots

By Fire____Fly

Hallo and enjoy my story i accept request and its only bottom dream and there will be some alive dream. More

Hallo
DREAM, NO! - Angst
A/N
Night Time Cuddles - fluff
You Love Me, But I Don't Love you - Angst (short like very short)
Pls
Mama Puffy - Fluff
Have some Green? - Fluff
Request please
Uh Oh
Night Time Chat - Fluff
My Channel
Question (Cancelled)
Not so innocent - drabble
Uncle GhostDre and Micheal - Fluff
Details
Explanation
LISTEN!!!
You're a What?! - cringe drabble
It's good to be back my love - I don't know anymore
Picture this with me
I'm sorry
Evil Ghost Dream!
You Two Faced Bitch! part 1
I didn't know this
You Two-Faced Bitch part 2
Sorry again
It's okay Sprout
He was your what?!
Sorry Again.
Did something
Dream, no! (Apology for not telling you guys I discontinued the book)

Leave Me Alone - Skit

3.5K 133 46
By Fire____Fly

Have you heard the sound: "Your ass is grass and I gonna mow it" and then someone else says "LEAVE ME ALONE!" well that is what i'm doing so be prepared for cringed.

Dreamnap

Third POV:

Dream was going insane. Ever since he died him and Sapnap started hanging out again. Here's the part that makes dream avoid sapnap. Sapnap won't stop making sexual or ridiculous comments to him and he won't stop following him. Anyways, Dream was hanging out with his mom, puffy, his uncle glatt, Bbh, skeppy, george, tubbo, and tommy. Dream wasn't paying attention so he didn't notice Sapnap sneaking up behind him. Sapnap pulled Dream closer to him earning a yelp alerting the others. Then Sapnap said something retarded. "Your ass is grass and i'm gonna mow it." George was shocked, Puffy was about to go mama bear mode, Glatt was about to beat someones ass, Bad said language, Skeppy was snorting while laughing, tubbo and tommy just burst out laughing. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dream's face was red with embarressment and blush.

.

.

.

Sapnap wouldn't stop after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 843 20
It's been eight months since the personification of the United States went missing. Everyone has searched and searched, only to have found nothing. W...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
159K 2.6K 37
And more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ - ✧) (Also my AU)
171K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...