promises // fred weasley

By harrysguccilube

smut warning, contains mature content and strong language. tw: this book contains dark themes such as suicide... More

disclaimer!
introduction
casting
prologue (*)
chapter 1 - s o r t i n g (*)
chapter 2 - d r a c o (*)
chapter 3 - u m b i t c h
chapter 4 - d e t e n t i o n
chapter 5 - d r e a m s
chapter 6 - a n g e l s & d e v i l s
chapter 7 - b e s t f r i e n d s
casting pt. 2
chapter 8 - k i s s
chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t
chapter 10 - a f t e r m a t h
chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y
chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o
chapter 13 - d a t e
chapter 14 - j e a l o u s
chapter 15 - l i e s
chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u
chapter 17 - o n e w e e k
chapter 18 - c l u b
chapter 19 - o w n m e
chapter 20 - i m s o r r y
chapter 21 - p u n c h e s
chapter 22 - t e a c h m e
chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c
chapter 24 - d a d d y
chapter 25 - p i c t u r e
chapter 26 - h o s p i t a l
chapter 27 - c l a u s t r o p h o b i c
chapter 28 - w h o r e
chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e
chapter 30 - r u i n
chapter 31 - p l a n
chapter 32 - b e g
chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t
chapter 34 - g a m e
chapter 35 - m i n e
casting pt. 3
chapter 36 - s u r p r i s e
chapter 37 - t e a s e
chapter 38 - f i r e d
chapter 39 - t e l l h e r
chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s
chapter 41 - t a k e m e
chapter 42 - f i v e
chapter 43 - s c a r e d
chapter 44 - f o r g e t
chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t
chapter 46 - h a y l e y
chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s
chapter 48 - c o w a r d
chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e
chapter 50 - n u m b
chapter 51 - w e d d i n g
chapter 52 - s h o w m e
chapter 53 - y e s
epilogue
thank you
bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon
bonus chapter #2 - ishmael
bonus chapter #3 - advice
bonus chapter #4 - please

natalia x kalen one shot

6.5K 90 93
By harrysguccilube

NOT A PART OF THE REAL STORYLINE!!!

little birthday gift since it's the twin's birthday :)

timeline: when fred broke up with natalia and she decided to travel the world --> in this part, fred broke up with natalia because he fell out of love with her (it would never actually happen but just for this one shot, pretend like it did)

also no drama other than the part where kalen kissed natalia in the beginning so pretend everything's a clean slate (it's basically an au where natalia didn't go through sm trauma)

once again, not a part of the real storyline, just for shits and giggles and also because i really wanted to write it heh and my friend wanted me to do it so badly

have fun my kinky bitches

song for this chapter: good girl by 5sos

***

Kalen's POV:

Natalia Hayley Edwards-Black. Fuck it's been so long since I've seen her. After school ended, I got an offer to study to become a healer in the US and I instantly accepted. I didn't care about moving countries, nothing was keeping me in the UK. The only thing that could've prompted me to stay was Natalia. She was beautiful, funny, amazing. She could light up a whole room with just her smile or her laugh.

She was effervescent.

And I know I fucked up in the past with her but that was because I didn't know what to do. It was my first time ever truly being in love with someone and to see her with Fred, it hurt. I felt like my heart was in pieces every time they would be holding hands or kiss around school.

I tried, I tried, to get my mind off of her, trying to move on with some other girl but it didn't work. She was the only one on my mind. I saw how much she was in love with Fred and I knew I could never have her. That's the only reason I lied and told her I never loved her. I wanted her to be happy and she was happy.

I was slowly getting over her, finally realizing maybe that I wasn't in love with her as much anymore.

But seeing her sitting in front of me, it's like all those feelings came back. Natalia looked the same, if not even better. Her skin was glowing, her hair cut, but still suiting her, but mostly, she looked happy but a sad look overtook her face.

Maybe her and Fred got engaged but wouldn't he be here with her then? I didn't notice an engagement ring of her left ring finger making me wonder what she was doing here, why she was sitting in my living room after showing up unannounced.

"What's going on Natalia?" I asked, running one of my hands through my hair, looking up at her. "Why are you here?"

"Can I not just visit an old friend Kalen?" she retorted.

"We haven't talked in over 4 months Natalia, I don't think you would just randomly show up here," I responded, raising one of my eyebrows.

"I'm traveling the world and I wanted to visit you," she answered, a small smile on her face.

"I don't think Fred would appreciate you being in my flat."

"Well Fred doesn't have a say in what I do anymore," she said, making my eyes shoot up to hers. What did she mean by Fred didn't have a say anymore? "Fred and I broke up two months ago," she explained, her eyes facing the ground. When she said that last sentence, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to get her to clarify.

"He broke up with me," she whispered so quietly that I almost couldn't hear it. Fred broke up with Natalia? What the bloody fuck was wrong with him?

"Why?"

"He said he doesn't love me anymore, he fell out of love. At least that's what he told me but I think he just found someone else but didn't want to tell me that." How could someone choose anyone else over Natalia? The most perfect girl was sitting right in front of Fred and he chose someone else? That's the most bullshit fucking thing I've ever heard of.

"Fuck whatever he thinks," I said, looking at Natalia. "You don't deserve an asshole who's gonna leave you when some new girl comes along."

"Do I?" she asked, tears already flowing out of her eyes. Instead of responding, I pulled her into a tight hug, her face pressed against my chest and her tears soaking through my shirt.

"You deserve the world Natalia."

Two Weeks Later:

Natalia's POV:

"No no no no! That's not how it went Kalen," I said, waving my arm around, holding a half-empty bottle of vodka. "He was all like 'it's just a game Nat'" I corrected, pretending to look like some macho man.

"Right right," Kalen slurred out. "Man that was a wild night."

"Tell me about it," I said, remembering the fact that Fred and I carved our initials into each other. I remember after we broke up, I instantly got a tattoo to cover it up; two little butterflies right underneath my boob, covering his initials.

"Woah, I have an idea," Kalen said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "We should play spin the bottle like we did that night."

"Kalen there's only two of us," I said, counting it on my fingers. Wait, did I count wrong? Were there more of us?

"Fuck you're right," he said, staring up at the ceiling.

"We should still play," I responded, turning onto my side to look at him. What was the harm in it? It was just one kiss. Right?

"We're drunk and high Natalia," he said.

"That's what makes it even better," I said, before putting the blunt in my mouth, taking one long pull of it before leaning towards Kalen and kissing him. I blew the smoke into his mouth before pulling away. As soon as I pulled away, we looked at each other for a good ten seconds before crashing our lips together once again.

Something about his lips were so captivating, the way they made me feel all fluttery on the inside, the way they made me more excited than anyone else has. I could taste the vodka and weed on his tongue and lips making me even more turned on.

Kalen kept kissing me, one of his hands moving to my cheek before he bit my bottom lip, causing me to let out a very, very small moan. I hoped he didn't notice but I could hear him slightly growl when I let it out. He pulled me onto his lap and I could feel his dick hardening beneath me.

I slowly started grinding on Kalen's lap while his lips moved down to my jaw and neck, kissing back up to find the sweet spot underneath my ear.

I felt his hot breath on my ear before he whispered, "If you're gonna tease me like a whore, you're gonna get fucked like one."

"You wanna know what I think Kalen? I think you're all talk," I teased. "I think you don't have the balls to fuck me like a whore," I said, palming him through his sweatpants.

His grey sweatpants.

Fuck it was like he knew exactly what turned me.

Kalen didn't say anything but flipped us over so fast, I swear it was like I just had whiplash. He took both of my hands and pinned them above my head before hovering his lips right above mine. He let go of one of my hands before holding both of them in one. Kalen grabbed my jaw, making my head moved back and my back arching before speaking.

"Such pretty little lips," he said, running the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. "But such bad, bad words coming out of them. Are you a bad girl Natalia?"

"No I'm a good girl," I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Well you know what they say Natalia, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," he smirked before crashing his lips to mine. Kalen let go of my arms so he could pull of my shirt and pants, leaving me in my matching black lace bra and underwear.

"Is this all for me Natalia?" he whispered.

Instead of responding, my hands moved to his chest before moving them lower and lower until I slipped my right hand into his pants, feeling his hard dick straining against his boxers.

"Is this all for me Kalen?" I retorted, using his own words against him.

"Every day Natalia, it's only for you," he responded, kissing my neck once again. I tugged Kalen's shirt off, noticing a large tattoo covering his waist. He had a large shotgun tattooed on him, pointing downwards. I traced the tattoo with my finger, wondering when he got it. I made a mental note to ask him about it later, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

Kalen pulled down my panties and took off my bra, leaving me naked before kissing down my chest and stomach, reaching my aching core. I could feel myself dripping all the way to my ass and I needed Kalen to do something. Anything to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling in between my thighs.

"You're so wet for me Natalia," Kalen said, placing kisses all over my inner thighs. I was about to scream if Kalen didn't do anything but I felt him lick a long strip up my pussy, making me throw my head back.

"So fucking sweet," Kalen hummed against my pussy. The vibrations sent chills up my spine making me let out a moan, causing Kalen to smirk. "You're so responsive. It's like every single thing I do to you, any small little touch causes you to react and I fucking love it."

Kalen moved back down in between my longs, licking and fucking me with his tongue before bringing up two of his fingers and rubbing small circles on my clit. My hands moved to Kalen's hair, tugging it so hard at the roots that Kalen let out a groan of pleasure.

"Keep pulling my hair darling that feels so fucking good," Kalen said, pushing two fingers into me. He moved them in and out, hitting my g-spot which triggered my release and I swear, it was the hardest I've ever come.

Kalen moved back up before sticking his two fingers into my mouth, making me swirl my tongue around his fingers, tasting my own release. I moved my hand tugging Kalen's sweats down along with his boxers, releasing his dick. It sprang up against his stomach, so hard that it was staying up on its own. I could see the pre-cum leaking from the tip before noticing a small little metal piercing at the top of it.

"Do you have a dick piercing?" I asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah I got it a few months ago when I was high as fuck," he said, running one of his hands through his hair. I've never been with a man who's had a pierced dick and honestly, I was excited.

I flipped us over so that I was straddling Kalen before making my way down to his dick, peppering kisses all over his chest. I started teasing him, licking his length, from the bottom to the tip before swirling my tongue over his tip. The cold metal of his piercing shocked my tongue at first before I took the tip of him in my mouth.

I started sucking lower and lower, not able to fit his entire dick into my mouth, having to use my hand to stroke the rest of him. Kalen noticed my hair kept moving in my face, getting in the way so he grabbed all of my hair, making a makeshift ponytail.

My head was bobbing up and down and I could feel him twitch in my mouth before I pulled myself off of him. If he was gonna finish, it was going to be inside of me, not in my mouth.

I moved up, hovering myself over his dick wondering if he was gonna fit in me, especially since I was on top.

"I don't think you're gonna fit," I whispered in Kalen's ear.

He let out a small growl before saying, "Oh I'll fit darling." I moved to lower myself onto Kalen's dick before he stopped me.

"Wait, condom," he said, reminding me that no babies were to be made right now.

"Shit right," I said, before leaning over and grabbing my wand so I could conjure one. I ripped open the condom packet with my teeth and then slowly rolled it onto Kalen's dick before sinking myself onto him.

I stayed in that position for a minute, trying to adjust to his size before slowly moving back and forth. There was a slight burn at first but after a while, it was like the pleasure was ten times better than ever. Maybe it was cause we were drunk and high or maybe it was because there was something about Kalen that made it different than with anyone else.

I placed my hands on his chest before starting to move up and down. The only noises you could hear were the sounds of our breaths and the sound of skin slapping against each other. It was hot and erotic and I had never realized how much it turned me on.

Kalen's hands moved to my hips, his thumbs pressing so hard into them I swear I could already feel the bruises forming. I knew that when I looked in the mirror, I was gonna look like I was mauled by a bear from all the hickies that he left on me; it was like he was trying to mark me, like he was the only one who could see what he did. It was all for him.

Without warning, Kalen flipped us over so that I was laying on my stomach and he was behind me before pulling my up onto my hands and knees, pushing into me so hard, I could feel him in my stomach. The cold from his piercing felt so intense on my g-spot but it made me feel like I was seeing stars.

My vision was all blotchy and I couldn't even hold myself up anymore. My arms collapsed while Kalen kept fucking me so hard that I couldn't even do anything except moan to show how much I was enjoying it.

His hands moved over my ass, rubbing them before slapping my right cheek so hard, I could feel the burn. He was still wearing his rings and I could feel little cuts on my ass from them.

The cold from his rings soothed the stinging of the burn until he slapped it again causing me to arch my back.

"You like that you dirty whore?" Kalen said. "I think a bad girl like you needs to be punished."

He grabbed my hands, holding them behind my back so tightly, I could tell they were gonna be red. Karen thrusted in harder, faster, and deeper while his hands still held tightly onto my hips.

Kalen pushed my face into the ground, grabbing my hair into another makeshift ponytail to pull me back up so my back was against his chest. I threw my head back onto his shoulder while his lips attacked my neck once more.

I could feel Kalen getting closer and closer, his dick twitching inside of my so I tried to rock back to help him finish. I could hear the sounds of his breath getting heavier and heavier until he finally released inside the condom, causing me to finish all over his cock.

"Shit look at that Natalia, drenching my fucking cock like the whore you are," Kalen whispered into my ear causing me to let out a deep breath. I could barely even keep myself up, let alone speak at this point.

Kalen pulled out of me, making me wince from the emptiness in between my thighs, grabbing a cloth so he could wipe the cum dripping on my legs. "Such a filthy girl, making a mess all over herself."

"Only for you Kalen, only for you."

A/N:

well- thoughts?

if you want to see a picture of kalen's tattoo, just search up zayn malik shotgun waist tattoo (i mean, he is played by zayn)

p.s. go check out the spin-off of promises called corpus christi (a lot more smut (and it's better written and longer) than promises hehe)

- ms. lube

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 222 9
Minors DNI, 18+ Fred Weasley x Reader, Friends to Enemies(?) To Lovers Word count; 26k Dumped all together because it's already completed type story ...
82.9K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...
1.7K 11 45
~June 17, 2021- Present~ Hello! This is my first time writing Y/n so please be nice lol. With that said some things, you should know if you don't alr...
2K 144 88
This book is rated mature for language and mature scenes ahead hey guys so quick warning this writing is extremely shitty and in all good time I will...