It's you always you. ( Rewrit...

By ModestLover

They are both students at the same school. They didn't know each other till Noah noticed Marwah didn't even a... More

 Characters intro
Chapters 2-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13 - Touch
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20- Goodbye
Chapter 21 -Where is she?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Marwah?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 -we meet again.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 -The truth.
Chapter 31 - The truth part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Forgiveness.
Chapter 36 -Nikkah.
Chapter 37

Chapter 1- (REWRITTEN)

3K 99 32
By ModestLover

Back to school.

Marwah awoke at 5:50 a.m., went to the restroom, and did her business. She prayed in the morning. Put on some clothes and a hijab. When she came downstairs, she noticed her mother preparing breakfast. "I can't tell you how many times I've told you not to make breakfast for me since I'm capable of doing it myself. Don't worry about it."

"It's all right, my baby; you're my only child and I enjoy making breakfast for you. Come on, eat it now you're late for school." Marwah gives her a warm hug.

Marwah and her mother lived together, her father died a few years back. And she was the only child.

Both headed outside to their car after eating breakfast. They got into the car, she unlocked it, and they were at the school in 5 minutes.

"All good, I'll be getting home from work at 4 p.m."

Marwah smiled and kissed her mother on the cheeks. She waved goodbye as she exited the vehicle.

As soon as Marwah walked into the school, Nathaly and Gicel shrieked and came up to her, hugging her so tightly that she dropped her books.

Ok, the reason is that summer vacation is ended. After two months, they are finally meeting face to face.

Marwah pull back, "oh my god Marie I missed you so much." Gicel said smiling. Nathaly pull marwah to her side, "Nooo, I missed you the most. I love you..." marwah look at them smiling.
She hold both of their hands "Ahh, I missed both of you the most, I love both of you too"

Marie is short for Marwah. Which Nathaly and gicel calls her.

Nathaly bend down and grab Marwah's books and handed to her. While walking slowly

Just then the bell rang for the first class.

"Oh my god, class has already begun. Show me your schedule, Marie." Nathaly stated

Marwah nods Moving her schedule forward. It was being scanned by Nathaly and Gicel. "I have class 1,4 with you Marie" gicel stated after a few seconds.

"How about you, Nathaly?" Marwah said she was putting away her schedule. "I only have 3rd period with you" she answered, her face gloomy.

"Come on don't worry, I mean we do have one class together." Marwah said with smile

Gicel nodded " yes, don't worry I have two classes together with you" Nathaly nodded sadly
"Alright let's go before we're late." Marwah said putting her books together.

"Did you guys buy lockers already?" Marwah question.

"Yes" Nathaly reply came.
"Same" gicel said looking at her phone.

"You?"

"Same I did it online." They nodded.

the females were rushing to the opposite side. Marwah seemed perplexed, but Gicel explained that Noah, the most popular guy, had returned.

Marwah nods and said "alright let's move before we are late on our first day."

Nathaly had a different first period class, so she walked away and said her bye.
Gicel and Marwah began walking to class.
When they entered the class, only the front seats were available, so everyone sat at the back. Gicel Sigh

"Come on at least we're sitting together." Marwah said gently holding gicel arm and siting down.

"I am not ready for this" gicel fake cry and put her head down on the table.

"Right"

After a few minutes Noah entered the class room.

"Welcome Mr. Jackson take a seat." Even the teachers were scared of him. Only because His father was a big man. They worried if they upset Noah, his father would destroy the school or the person it's self, because he was the only child of Mr. Jackson.

Noah gives him a nod and looks around for a seat.
When the girls in the back were yelling Whisper at him to take a seat next to them. Noah walk to the back of the class room, took a seat with the 'hot girl'

Gicel turn to Marwah "oh my lord...he's freaking in our class, he's so damn hot and attractive." Gicel said blushing and turning to look at him.

"Hmm" was Marwah reply she was looking at her phone.

"Marie are you kidding look at him once you will immediately fall for him."

"Hmm" gicel roll her eyes at Marwah. She took her phone and texted nathaly in the group chat.

Gicel: OMG Nathaly you won't believe me!!

Marwah took out her phone and noticed that gicel had texted in the group. Gicel was seated next to her, which perplexed her. What was going on? She thought.

Nathaly: Girl what happen? Did you lose your virginity?

Marwah: ???

Gicel: You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a virgin every damn time, you bitch🤬🤬🤬.

Nathaly: 🤣🤣🤣 alright what?

Gicel: Marwah is a virgin too, why don't you tease her with it too?

Nathaly: babe she's a different case. But you while you wanted to have a boyfriend and lose your virginity this past summer and you couldn't get any 🤣🤣.

Nathaly: 🤣🤣🤣 alright what?

Gicel: Noah the hot guy is in our class. He looked hot and attractive 😻

Nathaly: whatttt? Nooo way 😱✋ you Guys are lucky.

Marwah: wow, I thought it was something important? 🙄

Gicel: Marie come on..I have the biggest crash on him.

Nathaly: Are you okay, Marie? We need to change classes. If I were you, I would have been staring at him the entire class period.

Marwah: 😂 bye.

Noah kept his gaze fixed on the board, listening intently to what the teacher was saying. His gaze fell on a young girl wearing a black head scarf. He didn't get to her face because she didn't turn at all for once while every in the room kept on glancing at him.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a kiss on his neck. He turn around to see the girl her name Carolina. She smirk at him.

He, on the other hand gave her a cold stare. Because he wasn't in the mood today, Carolina immediately made distance between them.

The lesson ended after an hour, and because Marwah and Gicel were sitting in the front, they were the first ones to leave.

Lunchtime arrived after a few hours.

In the cafeteria were Marwah and Nathaly, gicel.
"Now tell me all about it," Nathaly said, breaking the silence.

"So we were talking when he enter the class. The girls were fighting about who is he going to sit with.
Guess what marwah was doing?"

"You don't have to inform me; I'm sure she was oblivious to the situation and focused on her work!" Nathaly said eating her pizza.

"Oh my god I can't believe you have a brain?!" Gicel said drinking her water.

Marwah chuckle shaking her head and eating salad.

Gicel nodd "I mean, I believe Marwah is the only girl in this school that doesn't give a damn about Noah, who is pursued by everyone. Marwah is concentrating on her career."

"I don't know why but I feel like shit for thinking noah is hot." Gicel said looking at marwah.

Marwah gave her look. "Hey you can like him, i never said anything about you guys. It's just me. I don't like him or anyone. I don't have time for all this."

Noah's friend Allen overheard them conversing.
Allen gave Marwah a sidelong glance before continuing on his way. He approached Noah, who had just exited from the restroom.

"Yo...where were you? I was looking for you?"

"I wash my face just now, not having a good day so far, I'm tired of every girl literally just throwing them selves at me."

"I thought you liked that, plus you are Noah Jackson the most popular, hot guy" Allen said laughing.

He received a glare from Noah, "sorry, are you okay?" "It's just that I have everything I want but still I'm not....I mean my heart is not satisfied....it's like I am missing something or someone"

"Oh I wanted to tell you something." Allen said as Noah starts walking he nods.

"There's this Muslim girl in this school who wears a head scarf; she's the only girl who isn't after you. She is completely oblivious to your presence."

Noah look up at him "Really?" Allen nodded

"I have notice that too, but I haven't really seen her face yet"

"She's beautiful I saw her.." Allen added.

Noah give him a look. "Okay, that was because I like her friend and yea...."

Noah smirk.

Allen and Noah came to class which was the last period. They took their seats in the back as always.

Noah made sure this time no girl sits next to him.

After a few moments, marwah and gicel enter. Allen raises his eyes to marwah. He swiftly tapped Noah on the shoulder to inform him that she was here.

Noah looked up at her, as soon as Marwah walked in class she lowered her gaze and sat in her seat. Noah noticed she was beautiful even though she was covered.
'Her lips were perfect' he thought.

A smile came to his lips.

Marwah did not even turn around to look at him as time passed. Noah had been staring at her back the entire time.

The teacher made an announcement that a project would be due the following month. A partner will be assigned to each person. The bell rang before he could even complete his sentence. Marwah hurriedly gathered her belongings and left with gicel. Except for Noah Allen, everyone had exited the classroom. Noah approached the teacher.

"Mr Evens, I heard there is project, and also your assigning partners. And may I know who is that Head scarf girl partner tomorrow?" Mr evens nodded
He check the list and put the paper down. "Her name is Marwah, Marwah's partner will be gicel."

Noah nodded "Change her partner, add my name next to hers" he was about to turn around when
Mr Evens said "um, sorry Noah I can't do that it's already decided."

When Noah heard that, he lost his temper "are you testing my patience, did you forgot your position"

"No, sorry I...I...then who will be gicel's partner I have already arranged the list."

"Add my name next to gicel problem solved" Allen said smirking.

Before mr evens could finish Noah cut him of.  "Tomorrow when you're going to announce the partners names, I better hear my name with hers."
With that he left.

Noah and Allen came to the parking lot, "So, where are you heading?" Noah questions unlocking his car.

While Allen car was parked next to Noah's.
"Home to rest"

"Same probably....I will meet you tonight in my place " noah said sitting in his car.

"With girls?"

Noah thoughts straight went to That head scarf randomly he smile.

"No....no girls we will just hang out I'm calling others too."

"Alright bye for now."

Gicel dropped marwah to her house, Marwah prefers to walk because her school is just 9-10 minutes away by walking. But gicel being gicel always drops her off every day like last year.

Gicel and Nathaly met Marwah in freshman year and become close friends.

when she arrived at her house, she locked the door and went upstairs to her room and took a shower, after she put on a hijab and prayed.

When she was done she took her hijab off and lay on her bed after a few minutes she close her eyes and went to sleep.

After few hours Layal Marwah's mom came home. She knocked on marwah room hearing no reply she entered her room and saw that she was sleeping.

She smiles and walks over to her, draping the duvet over her. She kissed her head again before leaving.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...