š‰š€š†š†š„šƒ [š“š–šŽ]

By -goldengubler

š’‚š’…š’‹š’†š’„š’•š’Šš’—š’† š—µš—®š˜ƒš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—¼š˜‚š—“š—µ, š˜€š—µš—®š—暝—½ š—½š—¼š—¶š—»š˜š˜€ š—½š—暝—¼š˜š—暝˜‚š—±š—¶š—»š—“. š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› ļæ½... More

|
||
|||
one
two
three
four
six
-pronouns and sexuality's.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
-additional cast.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thiry-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine

five

1.9K 62 16
By -goldengubler

Vittoria entered the plane first.

As she looked around she noticed multiple things around the plane that were labeled with an "R".

"Hm." She hummed to herself as Vincenzo entered the plane as well.

"What are you humming about?" He said as he threw an arm around her shoulder.

"These dudes look rich." She clarified.

"Well I'll tell ya what Sherlock . . .-"
Vincenzo was cut off when a very loud and high pitched voice screeched

"Ale!"

Alessandro himself grumbled incoherent words as a brunette clung to him like superglue.

"Claire, get off of me."

"I've told you once and i'll tell you again, I have a wife."

"You have a what?" Vittoria whipped around.

This was getting interesting.

"But, baby you like me better." She whined.

Alessandro snorted and said "Like hell I do, now get off of me or I'll have you escorted in mid air."

She squeaked and scurried away, leaving the three in an awkward silence.

"So . . . what does your wife look like?" Vittoria questioned.

Alessandro's eyes lit up and he fished his phone out of his pocket.

He held out the phone and on the screen was a beautiful women who looked a little younger than him.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Alessandro smiled.

"Gorgeous." Vittoria breathed out.

"Careful. Your Bi is showing." Vincenzo snickered.

Vittoria just scoffed and glanced fearfully at Alessandro.

She wondered what he thought about her being Bi.

Normally she wouldn't care, but her nerves had suddenly spiked for some reason.

Vincenzo caught on to her nervousness and mentally cursed himself.

Alessandro simply smiled at her and that calmed her nerves a great lot.

"Kelsie is Bi too." He added.

She nodded and sunk down into her seat, suddenly feeling sleepy.  But then remembered.

Kelsie? She thought.

"When can we meet her?"
That shocked all patrons.

But she knew if she was going to figure this out then she was going to have to sweet talk someone.

Her plan just changed. Trick them with nice tendencies and see where it leads.

Alessandro smiled and said "Definitely soon. She'd love to meet you."

Vittoria nodded and gave him a dazzling smile.

Vincenzo eyed her weirdly before letting his sleep catch up with him.

His eyes were fluttering and he was obviously struggling to stay awake.

"How could you guys possibly be tired?" Alessandro chuckled.

"You slept for an extra three hours this morning."

"Please, that means nothing." Vincenzo rolled his eyes as best he could and glanced over to Vittoria who was already sleeping.

Vincenzo smiled and intertwined their fingers before letting sleep consume him as well.

Alessandro grinned at his simple action before leaning back in his seat.

Vittoria slowly opened her honey colored eyes and let them adjust to the light.

She glanced around and noticed a harsh grip on her hand.

She looked down and noticed Vincenzo was holding onto her hand for dear life.

His eyebrows were furrowed and his nose was scrunched to the max.

He was shifting every now and then and he was mumbling unrecognizable words.

Vittoria slowly retracted her hand and jumped when Vincenzo whimpered loudly.

She quickly slipped her hand back into his and shook him awake.

Vincenzo opened his glazed over eyes and looked at his fraternal twin in fear before claiming down and plopping his head down in her lap.

She ran her fingers through his hair soothingly and spoke in a hushed voice
"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Vincenzo in return shook his head and she nodded.

A door about twelve feet away suddenly opened and Alessandro stepped out, while shaking his seemingly wet hands.

"Ah, you're awake." He grinned.

"You sound like a younger Dumbledore." Vincenzo spoke in a gravely voice.

"Thank you?" He said confused.

"You're welcome." Vincenzo smiled before slapping Vittoria's hands that had stopped playing with his hair (much to his dismay).

"Brat." Vittoria rolled her eyes before playing with the strands again.

An intercom came on above them and a female voice spoke up.

"We will be landing in about five minutes so-"

She was cut off by Claire yelling in a high pitched voice and a few crashes followed making Vittoria giggle.

"Boss, are you sure we can't drop her off in the pacific ocean?" The female pleaded desperately as she finally got her microphone back.

"Not yet Riley!" He yelled back.

"So what you're saying is, we can do it eventually?" You could practically hear the smile in her voice.

Alessandro just chuckled and sat down, and started to click his seatbelt into place as the twins did the same.

Later at the Ricci Household.

The four brothers were comfortably sitting in the living room and watching One Day At A Time.

They booed and threw popcorn at the screen when Schneider's dad showed up on the screen, but cheered when Penelope started to pull of her earrings.

Their rowdiness was interrupted when the door opened and slammed just a second later.

"Boys, I'm home, and I got a surprise!"

"Watch it be another guy to kill." Matteo snorted as he remembered that Alessandro constantly did that.

He was mistaken.

In front of the four men stood two teenagers who looked pissed.

Alessandro smiled and waved his hands
"Surprise!"

"Who's kids are those?" Ciro got straight to the point.

"First off they are not kids" Alessandro started
"And these are moms children." He smiled awkwardly.

"Oh so children in better than kids?" Emelio questioned sarcastically.

"C'mon guys, I told you about them!" He continued as he ignored Emelio.

"We didn't think you were telling the truth!"

"Yeah, we thought you were two injections away from overdosing!" Matteo yelled but then turned to the twins.

"Well hi, I'm Matteo." He introduced himself and gave them a smile.

"I'm Ciro." He gave them a wave.

"I'm Donovan." He nodded.

"I'm Emelio." He gave them a bear hug that stole any breath they previously had.

"I'm Vittoria and this is Vincenzo." She introduced herself (after she took some deep breaths) and watched as Vincenzo simply gave them a tired smile.

"Do you guys know where we can sleep? I need to put him down for his nap." Vittoria said.

Vincenzo glared at her and shoved her.

"See? He's getting fussy."

Ciro snorted and looked away for a second to get himself together.

Matteo nodded amused and lead them to a guest room that would probably get decorated soon.

He left them with a smile and went back downstairs.

"So what'd you have to tell me?" Vincenzo questioned.

Vittoria perked up and dig her hand into her jeans.

Pulling out the folded paper, she let the name show.

"Kelsie?" "Like his wife Kelsie?"

"Possibly." She confirmed.

"Where'd you even get this?" He asked.

"Moms room. After we came home." She concluded making Vincenzo's eyes widen.

"Holy shit!" He jumped up.

"We're detectives!" He cheered and hugged her.

Vittoria just chuckled and told him about "Operation Kill them with Kindness".

Vincenzo back down flopped  on the soft bed and pulled Victoria into him.

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

"You're so needy."

He glared at her playfully before nestling into her warm arms.

He fell asleep in record time.

"You wanna explain something big brother?" Donovan asked as they sat at the table.

"Turns out Mom was pregnant the night she left." Alessandro concluded as he remembered his calculations.

The other brothers were blown away.

"Wait I thought mom couldn't get pregnant." Emelio spoke up confusedly.

"She couldn't . . . until them."

"So they're miracle twins?" Matteo smiled.

Alessandro nodded.

"Who's the oldest?"

"Vittoria." He said nervously.

The others gaped at him.

"You know what that means right?" Donovan asked.

They all nodded.

Ciro sighed before speaking up in a confused tone "Wait if they're here, then where is mom?"

The other looked to him with a questioning gaze and Alessandro felt the pain in his chest return.

"T-The uh, cops told me s-she was announced d-dead the other day." He choked out.

Ciro was livid.

Here he was complaining and trying to move on when she was dead!

He stood up abruptly and stomped out. No one stopped him.

Matteo sunk down into his chair and his grey eyes clouded with tears.

Emelio's smile was instantly wiped off his face and he felt all happiness leave his body.

Donovan felt the numbing pain enter his body once again and he let it neutralize his frame.

Alessandro finally let his pain catch up with him and he let tears drop along with a painful sob.

Back upstairs Vittoria looked down at Vincenzo who was peacefully sleeping in her arms. She felt the tears pool at her honey colored eyes and she quickly and harshly wiped them away.

And then she said the words that sealed her fate.

"I'll protect you better than I did her."
She leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead.

"I promise."

————————————————————————
this chapter is long asf.

anyways what's y'all favorite holiday??
i like 4th of july (only because of the fireworks and cookouts) and halloween
comment, vote, and follow!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38.3K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
331K 5.6K 30
š—Ŗš—”š—„š—”š—œš—”š—š š—•š—¢š—¢š—ž š—”š—˜š—˜š——š—¦ š— š—”š—š—¢š—„ š—˜š——š—œš—§š—œš—”š—š. š—œš—§š—¦ š—” š—Ÿš—¢š—§ š—¢š—™ š—¦š—§š—Øš—™š—™ š—¬š—¢š—Ø š—£š—„š—¢š—•š—”š—•š—Ÿš—¬ š—”š—¢š—§ š—Ÿš—œš—žš—˜ š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—œ...
564 47 17
š‘Ø š’ˆš’Šš’“š’ š’˜š’‰š’ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’Šš’š’•š’ š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’‡š’‚š’Žš’Šš’š’š, š’•š’‰š’† š‘°š’•š’‚š’š’Šš’‚š’ š‘“š’‚š’‡š’Šš’‚ š’˜š’‚š’” š’ƒš’š’“š’ š’–š’š’Šš’’š’–š’†. š‘ŗš’‰š’† š’‰š’‚š’…...
3.6M 55.2K 33
š“š€š’š“š„ šŽš… š‹š”š’š“ į„«į­” š‘©š‘¶š‘¶š‘² š‘° "š‘°'š’Ž š’ˆš’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’ š’•š’“š’†š’‚š’• š’šš’š’– š’‚š’š’… š’‡š’–š’„š’Œ š’šš’š’– š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’Žš’š š’˜š’Šš’‡š’†. š‘¶š’š’„š’† š‘°'š’Ž š’Š...