Blue Sparks (YJ Fanfic)

By aleanaomi

A teenage girl who got bullied at Gotham Academy. Her parents were dead by the cause of the fire in their apa... More

▪︎<~Chapter 1~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 2~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 3~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 4~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 5~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 6~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 7~>▪︎
▪︎<~ Chapter 8~>▪︎
▪︎<~Chapter 9~>▪︎
<~Chapter 10~>
<~ Chapter 11 ~>
<~ Chapter 12 ~'°.
<~Chapter 13~'°.
<~Chapter 14 '°~.
<~ Chapter 15 '*~.
<~ Chapter 16 '~°.
<~Chapter 17 '°¬.
.''¤ Chapter 18 ~>
<~ Chapter 20༄.
<~ Chapter 21 '°¬.
<~ Chapter 22 ~>

<~ Chapter 19'°¬§

179 4 0
By aleanaomi

hi, umm I literally dont know where this story is gonna go. so.. if things not really goes to ur expectations. pls leave a comment on the plot. help me guys hshshshs this was in my draft since March and I need to update about 4 chapters in this book cuz I haven't been updating for.. 4 months😭
________________

|| Bat mobile
|| Chatting with Batsy

"How's Camile so far?" Batman asked sternly to the young protégé in front of him.

"She has been great. A bit naive but great. I walked her home last night just in case something happens." Robin reported.

"Good. You might have to ask her to come to the Winter Ball." Batman said.

Robin nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep of a long day.

|| The next day
|| At school

"Arty, will you please help me with this one. Stop being so lazy about it. What's gotten into you these days?" Camile hissed, swatting her lazy hands away.

Artemis has been whining all day at school, Camile doesnt know why and neither do I, The writer of this book. All I know is, artemis needs rest.

Camile looked at her pitiful friend in concern. "Do you wanna go home? Are you sick, artemis?" She placed the book down, and checked artemis' forehead to see if she got a fever. Unfortunately, she does got a fever. A slight one. Camile helped her get up on her feet, walked her to the library's receptionist and reported to her that Camile needs to get Artemis to the nurse's office.

"Gosh arty, you're so heavy."

|| time skip
|| nurse's office

"will she be okay?" Camile ask worriedly. Fingers fidgeting in the way.

The nurse turned to her and say, "She'll be okay, just don't do any sports for now." She took a small bottle of pills and gave it to me. "Here's the painkillers. Eat them twice a day after you ate a meal."

"noted."

"You may got to class. I'll take care of her til school ends."

Camile nodded and step out of the nurse's office. She recall back the time and recent subject which turns out to be PE.

'oh great. now that Arty is sick, who's gonna be my partner now?'

She's starting to get anxious as she walk to the girl's locker room to change. She come back out to hear that the coach is giving instructions on today's activity. A sports test(??) and you'll need a partner to do sit-ups with you and so on.

good thing arty isnt here.

cuz she might've need to use an excuse why arty is absent. Teachers wont believe that Arty is sick cuz they'd feel like it's a common excuse to get out of the class etc. thinking about a reason would be wasting time, so why bother right?

The coach finally ends her speech and claps twice for the class to find a partner. and it leaves Camile and Dick alone, without a partner.

you know what that means.

Camile gets to partner up with Dick Grayson.

She came up to the coach for confirmation. "umm miss, do I need to partner up with Dick?" She hesitately asked. Partnering with Dick would have so many pros and cons.

You could think of any pros but the cons would be tricky to avoid.

What would Delancy think if they saw me partnered with Dick?

Would she get beaten up again? Would she bother her like usual? Would she receive a threat from her? Would anyone save her?

"Yes Camile. You have no choice but to partner with him."

Camile froze up a little then proceeds to let out an 'ahh okay' before walking over where Dick is. He was at the corner stretching by himself. She gulped as she's approaching him more closely.

His presence is surreal.

As she getting closer to him debating wether to tap his shoulder or not, clenching her fingers, fidgeting them, open and closing them. She hold out her hand to tap his shoulder when he coincidentally did a 180° turn, saw her in the process.

"oops" She jerked her hands back after letting out a nervous laugh. "Hey um, I think we're going to be partners this time. If that's okay with you?"

However, Dick hasn't done stretching which left her question unanswered. She had to stand there awkwardly. The pressure of his presence feels like she's about to faint.

Dick stand up after doing a back stretch til his hands touched the floor. What can I say? It's Dick Grayson. Boy got them skills like an acrobat.

or was/is he?

"Im sorry - clears throat - you were saying?" wiping off his sweat with his towel that were hanging around his neck. Camile was in awe at the beautiful sight of him then got into a serious face after she noticed that it's Dick Grayson standing in front of her.

" We're partners for the sport test, I was asking if you're okay partnering with me since, you know?" She put her hands together making gestures, fidgeting them after. She made her mouth into a line as she's waiting for an answer.

Time is running and the coach isnt a patient woman. That means it's either with Dick or we switch people.

Dick noticed how she fidget her hands together. Her steady breathing as if she's calming down her breaths. He sent her a comforting smile to assure her that she's safe with him.

"Of course im okay with it. The question is, are you okay being with me?"  He said slyly, teasingly.

dammit, that sly teasing smile of his!

"What? Im fine with it too. I just need to confirm if you're comfortable enough to do this with me. haha" She bowed out of the blue. Mentally face-palming herself because she did that out of her 'sorry instinct' or being polite?

Dick chuckled at her silly-ness and Camile blushed hearing and seeing the sight of him let out the cutest and softest chuckle she ever heard. She laughs as well.

A whistle blows. It's time.

All the students partnered up with their friends and such. Getting into a straight line, facing each other. The coach is ready with her whistle and clipboard. The first task, one has to do pumping while the other help them to count.

Since Camile has to do this with Dick. The only duo with a male and female. It kinda embarrassed her since she never expected this situation to happen in her life. Let alone doing this type of sports test with someone like him.

If it's someone regular, she's fine with it since she's nice to everyone in the PE class. But with him, it hits different.

"Alright class, get into your positions. We'll begin in 3, 2, 1." She blows the whistle, and starts the timer. 1 minute due.

Did I mention that Camile be doing it first? Yeah. Her face is flushed thinking that Dick is probably watching her doing her best. Dick was a good guy. Never fails to cease her.

The timer let out a sound signalling the time is over and take a few deep breaths, chugging a bottle of water. Unluckily, she didn't bring her water bottle. Nor did she have any. Usually she'd buy one from the vending machine. There's one in school but it'll be far away from the gym. If you'd calculate by sprinting through the hallways, not being caught by the bullies, then the time going back from the vending machine, the break is possibly over.

She made a mental note to buy a drink after class ends. In the meantime, she'd stare at people having the time of their lives drinking cold water. She felt very thirsty.

In between her pants after the exhausting workout, she felt a cold part of a round object nudging her arm. Flinching at the coldness she looked behind her to see Dick holding out a water bottle for her.

It's as if he was reading her mind. He's such a kind person, it melted her heart everytime he did something like this. She thanked him and quickly chugged down the water in desperation.

Dick felt sympathy for her to see her like this. Seeing her asking for permission/confirmation, fidgeting her hands, effecting her health as if it was nothing. He cared for her, mentally, physically, emotionally and socially. Even if Camile doesn't notice that, he still does.

"Alright, now the other partner will have to do pumping and the other will count." She blows the whistle again, comes along the familiar ticking of time throughout the gym hall.

It was Dick's turn to do it. I must say, what a sight to see. Look at those muscles on his arms, those sweats dripping from his face. She counts his pumps and readied his towel and water after he's done.

"Wow, impressive. I didn't know you could do that easily." Camile laughs. "I can't even pump without having to catch my breath."

"Just practice ya know" He shrugged it off with a smile.

Next, It's the push-ups. ah, the push-ups. What a good one. You feel like your abs are burning and aching after you did this.

Same thing happened. Camile did it first. Clutching her abs afterwards, laying down on the mat, whining about it. Dick laughing at her misery for his amusement. Patting her head encouraged her that she did well.

It was a good time at the gym with Dick complimenting, encouraging, praising her. She liked- loved it. It's what she wanted after all the hard work she have done.

It was fun and games til it was Dick's turn. She had to press down his feet so that he'll stsy still, counting in the process. however, him doing push-ups is somehow distracting.

Mans got abs alright.

She snapped back into reality and continue counting. And just like that, class is over. That means she can go home early.

She walked into the girl's locker room, changing her clothes. Walking out to hear her name being called by someone. That someone + voice belongs to the one and only, Dick Grayson. Why is he calling her? I do not know. But the sentence that came out from his mouth shocked her.

"Hey, I know this is sudden but can we talk?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 763 27
After a chance encounter brings them together, Dick befriends a young musician. A friendship which slowly turns into something more. But a man from D...
213K 6.9K 51
!!UPDATED AS OF JUNE 2022!! book 2 out of 3 in my main catgirl series ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── summary: After a rough star...
50.1K 1.1K 16
Avery Carter is a neglected 14-year-old girl, attending Gotham Academy. After encountering her usual bullies, a student named Damian Wayne intervenes...
25.3K 686 21
Damian Wayne, aka Robin is 18 years old and have during the majority of his teenage years had a secret sexual relationship with his adopted big broth...