Pretty Painter

By wowza67

Lev is a normal guy who is currently in a rather toxic relationship with his girlfriend Kaede. One day Lev de... More

A/n
1
2
3
4
5
6
Bonus chapter (it's important)
Not an update
7
8
9
Not an update sorry:)
10
11
12
500 reads Bonus
13
Sorry
14
15
16
17
Hot picture+info
18
19
Hi(this is important)
goodness

Sideship update

383 8 2
By wowza67

Hi! So I decided to use Inushiba as the other sideship. But someone else commented that i should use Oisuga as the other sideship and i really liked the idea of that too. So i decided that some other ships will pop up in the story. So i guess Oisuga will pop up (it's one of my favourite rare ships so thank you for requesting that). Oisuga might not be one of the "more important" sideships in this story but it will definitely be in the story. I'm sorry if this is confusing but i hope you'll understand later on:)

This story will include rare ships that might not be supported by some readers (obviously no Illegal ships since that's disgusting) but i hope you will keep on reading anyways.

Thank you for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...