Cordelia Goode x Reader x All...

By stayevildarling

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is tra... More

Last spring
Hurting & Fighting
It's so cold
I wanna cry
Another love
Make you feel alright
And if somebody hurts you
I wanna kiss you
That would be just ours

No more goodbyes

723 48 5
By stayevildarling

It feels like you stand there for a long amount of time, you trapped in this situation over and over and over again. A million thoughts go through your brain and suddenly a wave of situations start replaying in your head like Ally talking to you about Cordelia before and how she wanted to say something but Oz interrupting or you and Cordelia talking and one of the girls interrupting you. Maybe after all this was never a good idea, you didn't think you could get jealous and maybe this isn't jealousy maybe this is all just too confusing. It seems right now your feelings for those two women are the only thing that are real and everything else is confusing and a lie. In this moment you should be happy and you know that, you have two girlfriends both utterly in love with you, Ally pulled you out of darkness months ago when you left the coven and she gave you a second chance at life. Cordelia gave you a second chance at love because she accepted your choice of leaving and she went to find you and you know it means those two love you. You should be grateful and just walk inside the greenhouse and talk to them , you should be grateful they aren't fighting over you and tearing at each others throats. But something is missing, something feels incomplete? Whenever you are overwhelmed you would cry but it feels like there are no tears left? is that really the reason no more tears? or is it because you know deep down you shouldn't be sad or upset, you shouldn't let the past get a hold of you anymore, you should be strong, not weak just walking in with them and spending a good day with them. It seems like you aren't in control of what is going on anymore and it seems like you are just observing the situation from afar not in control of your own body or actions anymore. ''Why does everything have to be so complicated all the time?'' you think to yourself and close your eyes for a moment trying to breathe and calm down. You suddenly hear the greenhouse door open and you open your eyes only to see both Ally and Cordelia looking at you a bit confused and also concerned. ''Sweetheart what are you doing out here? and your hair is wet you will get sick again'' and she walks closer to you pulling the hood up so it would shield you from the cold air. You meet her brown eyes and both her in front of you and Cordelia from behind you two, can tell something is going on with you, it doesn't need any of your words showing them that your expression is enough. ''Y/N what's wrong?'' Cordelia asks and now you can feel the tears building up so you close your eyes and you turn around, away from Ally and her , so they wouldn't see you as weak and see how pathetic you are. ''I'm fine'' you say and you do what you would normally do in situations like these. Avoid. So you take a step to walk back to the coven and to your room and just hide but they don't accept that. ''Y/N'' you hear Ally say and follow behind you and you feel a strong hand grip around your wrist but not enough to hurt you. She turns you around and as soon as you meet her brown eyes the tears stream down your cheeks like you aren't in control of holding them back anymore. She pulls you into her chest immediately and you wrap your arms around her and you just stay like this for a moment until she says ''Come on sweet girl''. She takes your hand and leads you inside the greenhouse so the three of you can talk in peace. Cordelia follows after you and closes the door of the greenhouse and the three of you sit down on the sofa. Cordelia to your left, you in the middle and Ally to your right and they give you a moment to collect your thoughts and so you can explain how you are currently feeling. 

''Are you ready to talk to us?'' Cordelia asks after a few moments of silence and you look down because you feel this whole thing is stupid and you wish you could walk out and avoid this whole thing. ''It's stupid'' you mumble and Ally lifts up your chin, causing you to look at her and she explains ''Your feelings are not stupid, please tell us what is wrong'' and you look down again before explaining ''I'm just confused with this whole thing.. us'' you add and wait for their response. You look at Cordelia and you can see something in her eyes despite worry and it seems like she feels the same but you aren't sure. When you turn to see Ally's expression you see something that causes you to be confused a bit. It seems like guilt and you have no idea how she could feel guilty in this situation. You take a deep breath before carrying on ''The truth is I am not sure if this can work I honestly love you both so much but I don't want to only be around Ally for a few days and then you Delia, I want the both of you'' and you mumble that last part hoping they wouldn't hear it but they did. ''But I know that's not possible for the both of you and maybe we should just-'' but before you can finish that sentence Ally stops you. ''Hold on Y/N'' and she looks at the supreme and they exchange something in their eyes and it seems to you they know something that you don't like a secret only the both of them know and you don't. ''Y/N we have been talking and maybe this was a mistake'' Cordelia begins and you immediately feel a knot in your throat because you could never stand the thought of saying goodbye to either of them not now. ''Maybe we should have never shared you, maybe we could be happy together'' and she looks at Ally full of hope and waiting for your response but the sad reality is that you didn't really focus on her last words. Her words ''maybe this was a mistake'' keep repeating in your head and it's like a circle over and over and over again and nothing you can do will stop the thoughts. It's not until you feel a hand holding yours when you snap out of it and you blink a few times until the words of Cordelia hit you. ''Wait what?'' you ask confused and Ally makes you look at her and explains ''Look I never thought this could work and maybe my idea was stupid maybe we shouldn't share you.. maybe we can be together as one'' and she takes a little glance at Cordelia and the supreme gives you a reassuring smile. ''We don't want to push you or anything, it's entirely up to you sweetheart'' Cordelia adds and now you are slowly starting to understand the conversations you had with both of them and also the glances they exchanged just moments ago, the spark in their eyes wasn't you imaging something or reading something into the situations they have feelings for each other too? ''Does that mean you both love each other too?'' you ask and they both smile at you and explain ''We love you so much sweet girl and maybe that love we have for you and the idea of you happy turned into a mutual and united love'' Ally explains and slowly their words sink in and despite still feeling a bit confused you smile because this has been your dream from the very first moment the three of you met and were in one room with each other. You never believed however that it could ever be like this and that they could actually like each other and develop feelings and a connection and maybe this is a chance for the three of you to work out a solution that works for all of you. ''Are you okay with that love?'' Ally asks making sure to not push and you smile and answer ''I don't know how this will work yet but I am beyond happy'' you answer and they both wrap their arms around you cuddling with you in the early morning hours in the greenhouse. You enjoy their company and you don't think about letting go of them for a second. 

----------------

The next few weeks as the chilly winter air turned into warmer spring air and the leaves slowly start to blossom have been the most exciting of your life so far. After that day you, Ally and Cordelia spent a lot of time together despite it being hard with Oz and the coven and everything but you still managed to do it mostly with the help of Delia's and your magic to teleport whenever needed. You would still sometimes stay at the coven or other times in Michigan but whenever you are with one of your girlfriends the other one is there too and it makes you beyond happy. Sadly moving in together isn't an option yet as Delia needs to stay close with the coven and Ally needs to stay in Michigan because of her job and Oz but the three of you manage to do just fine and both Delia's and Ally's bedroom are now basically your bedrooms because of the many nights spent there. At this point you can't imagine living without either of them and they have become your family. Oz started to quickly adapt to having Cordelia around most of the time and he loves the fact that he has three mommy's and the supreme is beyond happy because everything she ever wanted was to have a child to take care of. Things slowly started to get back to normality, you working in the coffee shop and some days helping your friends teach at the coven. At the weekends the three of you or with Oz four of you often spend time together and you look forward to this weekend because they planned a surprise for you and both Ally and Delia were very strict and didn't tell you. All you know is that Oz will be staying with his friends for the weekend and that you are driving somewhere because they told you to pack a bag. ''Sweetheart you ready?'' Cordelia asks and walks towards you with a big smile. ''Yes but I'd love if you told me where we are going'' you answer with a smirk and Ally approaches from behind you and grabs the bags ''Not happening sweetheart'' she teases and the three of you get into her car and after dropping Oz off you hit the road no idea where this trip will lead you. You agreed on sitting in the back although Delia offered you can sit next to Ally but you refused. Ally plays some music on the radio and as you listen to the lyrics of a love song you look in front of you, seeing Ally your brunette caring girlfriend focussed on the road and Delia your lost lover that you got a second chance with happy together, talking and engaging in a conversation with the three of you you couldn't be happier. Cuddling and being in their arms is one of your favorite things and you feel a bit nervous because the three of you haven't taken it any further in the relationship and you still haven't had your first time with neither of them so you are a bit nervous about that. ''Sweetheart you listening?'' Cordelia asks pulling you out of your thoughts and you blink a few times and mumble ''Sorry what were you saying'' and your two lovers exchange a glance before talking about how long this road trip will take. 

You finally arrive at your destination and you fell asleep in the back so Ally and Delia softly wake you up and as you open your eyes you see a beautiful lake and lodge and it seems like there is no one there besides you three. ''This is beautiful'' you gasp while you get out of the car. Ally takes the bags and Delia takes your hand and leads you all inside. The owner left the key under the door mat so you make your way inside and it's even more beautiful on the inside. There is a big fireplace with some wood and a large sofa. The bedroom is also big and the bed is thankfully big enough for the three of you. The entire day you spent by the lake and although it's too cold to swim yet you have a little picnic and stay until the sun sets. ''This is beautiful thank you'' you say and look at the brunette and blonde in front of you. They smile and Ally says ''How about we go inside?'' and you nod because it's starting to get a bit chilly again. After unpacking everything again Delia prepared the fire place and she placed a few blankets and pillows on the floor and with her magic she lit some candles. ''I will never get used to you two being witches'' Ally says as she walks in with three glasses of wine. You sit down in the middle of those two and you all just talk about flashbacks and memories you have together and how you all can't quite believe how you met and how your relationship evolved in the end. You always get a bit tipsy from wine so you keep rambling and you feel way more confident than usually. ''By the way I bought something for the occasion'' you ramble and Ally curiously asks ''What is it baby?'' and you pull the strap of your shoulder down exposing the black silky bra you bought for this being your two month anniversary. As you look over to Cordelia she blushes and looks down and in Ally's eyes you can see a sparkle and that her eyes are darker from desire. ''Are you sure you are ready?'' the supreme reassures and after you nodding and giving permission they move closer to you and let's just say that night was one of the best of your life and you now don't understand all the fuss about it and why you took so long.

As you wake up the next morning you feel two warm arms wrapped around you and the familiar sight of Delia on your left, her blonde curls on her face and Ally on your right snoring slightly and making cute noises. You chuckle but try and not wake them up because this is all you have ever wanted and if you had to go through all of the pain from that year after leaving the coven again and everything that led up to this day you would because those two are worth it. Sometimes you still think you are in some dream or alternate reality because being loved by these two women is something heavenly. You often wonder what you did to deserve them maybe it was fighting for them and not only by fighting the witch hunters before but you fought to be in their lives and you would do it all over again. Your smile only grows brighter and your heart feels warm and you can feel butterflies all over your body because there is nothing better than being in love and loved by them. You can't wait for the many more adventures with them and the girls at the coven or Oz and you wouldn't trade anything for the world. You feel Delia waking up first and she gives you a smile and you move some hair out of her face and lock eyes with her. ''I love you Delia'' you whisper and snuggle a bit closer to her until Ally wakes up and snuggles closer and it's the greatest feeling being in the middle and cuddled by Ally and Delia and being in their safe arms. ''I love you both'' you say and they smile brightly. ''We love you too'' they say in synch and after cuddling for some more you get your morning started by having breakfast and enjoying your time by the lake before reality is going to hit again soon and you all have to work, Ally in politics, Delia in the coven and you at the coffee shop. 

-------------------

A/N: I know this chapter is short and I hope it doesn't seem rushed! This story is now completed and I honestly loved writing about these three so much! I might do an epilogue at some point but for now this is completed and those three live happily ever after ✨❤️ Thank you for reading! I am already working on a new Delia x reader story so stay tuned!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.2K 13
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
4.5K 148 13
❱ http:˚♡love_witch! ˚ˑؘ ✨ ·˚ ─────────────── ❝ I fixed the dead ❞ ─────────────── Georgia Thompson loved the one person she couldn't have. The on...
11.7K 697 9
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
56.7K 2.5K 48
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...