[COMPLETED]Promise?

By snackhyung

*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
NOT A CHAPTER!! (I'll remove it later) PLEASE INTERACT!!❤️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Interact please💜🤝)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue- Part I
Epilogue- Part II
OH MY GOD IM EXCITED
Epilogue- Part III
Epilogue- Part IV
Epilogue- Part V
Epilogue-Part VI
Hello!🥰🥰
Epilogue- Part VII
Epilogue- Part VIII
Epilogue- Part X
A NEW BOOOOOK
HELLO!!! I have an idea....
Introducing book 3: With you.

Epilogue- Part IX

3.1K 163 65
By snackhyung

Ahhhhh, I'm so late..... I got kinda focussed on the other stories... and also, maybe I don't want this to end- but probably one more chapter left.. and we're done- for real this time..😭😭😭😭

(I know Military service is approximately 20 months for Kpop idols but we're going with 12 months because this is my story hehe)

Eight months later....

So Jimin had left, it had already been seven months since his departure. It was difficult to express how you were feeling. Every second of every day was spent missing him or worrying about him. You had no idea why you were worried, of course he was safe, he wasn't really posted in harsh conditions, but the fact that he was so far away...

You couldn't really speak to him, just once a month, for barely ten minutes.. that was definitely not helping the situation. It was frustrating.. But hanging in was all you could do..

The only relief in the entire situation was Kim Taehyung's decision...

He could've waited another year before his military enlistment but he decided to join his soulmate.. Even though he made the decision that he wanted to go with Jimin for himself, for some reason it warmed your heart so much and you were so thankful to him.. At least they were together..

It was so difficult to see them off, you had been a mess but somehow trying to hold it together.. but so was he. Jimin and Taehyung looked absolutely adorable with their heads shaved. It was definitely a sight worth watching and taking pictures of...

They came home once, after they had completed 100 days... but those 4 days passed as if they were seconds..

"Once I'm back, for real- we should get married." Jimin said.

You had barely opened your eyes. It was 9am in the morning and he was laying beside you, one hand supporting his head while the other was caressing your face. He was probably watching you sleep.

"Hmm?" you yawned. You were still partly asleep, so you thought you had heard him wrong.

"We should get married when I'm back" he said again.

You giggled, "what inspired that thought early in the morning baby mochi?" you asked, holding his hand closer to your face.

"You" he said, "it's something that crosses my mind everyday.. even more when I'm away from you."

You smiled and nodded, "I-"

"I know you're not very fond of the idea of marriage" he said, "and I'm okay with it. But let's just- I don't know, live together?"

"Of course Jiminie" you smiled, "we might even get married, who knows."

"I love you" he beamed.

"I love you too" you pulled him closer.

With BTS disbanded, it was safe to say that life sucked.. Even though you always knew what your seven angels were up to but the days weren't as beautiful.. It was as if the entire world was miserable.. and they were, they were sad but also glad that BTS were finally living for themselves after living selfless lives and giving love, affection, warmth and great music to everyone.

But they were trying their best to stay connected to ARMY. They all now had individual twitter and instagram accounts and were always tweeting their day to day lives and posting amazing pictures. They were also constantly pestering you for captions but you never asked for credit.. Things you do for love...

Jin bought a yacht and was currently living on it. He has always loved fishing and is only pampering himself now. He said he wants more of 'me time'. He has been posting A LOT.

Yoongi decided to sleep all the time but realized he didn't want to do nothing. So he's still working.. as a producer and song writer. Talent like that should never go waste.. But he's also taking out sufficient time for himself.

Hobi is on a world tour with his family. He has been traveling all around the globe for over six months now and isn't planning to return anytime soon. He said he has definitely travelled a lot but not to his heart's content, so he's gonna go to every nook and corner in every country.

Namjoon officially got married a few days after they disbanded and he can now show his beautiful wife and adorable kids to the world. He has been spending maximum time with his family but also writing songs along with Yoongi.

Jungkook, however, was spending all his time with you. He is also taking his passion and enthusiasm towards art on another level. He is the breathing example of art himself, and art creating art is truly amazing. All his works are masterpieces. When he's not drawing- he's sulking, crying over the love of his life who is too far away from him and how much he misses him. It was very cute.

Jungkook and Taehyung had made their relationship public before he left. The support they were getting was astonishing. Some backlash comments were made but all Taekookers united and now all they're getting is love.

And you, you were working.. and working... and working... There really seemed to be no end to it, but you were thankful, it kept you from missing Jimin all the time. Well, Jimin and Taehyung and Hobi and Namjoon and Yoongi and Jin- all of them. Since Jungkook was with you at all times, it was a little difficult to miss him. But the rest- they were finally living their own lives, and in a way it was satisfying to see them enjoy themselves.. You were desperately looking forward to the day Jimin and Taehyung would be back...

3 months later....

You were officially shutting off work for the summer. Your team deserved a break and so did you. You guys had been working non stop, putting your blood, sweat and tears into it and completely losing yourselves- a break was much needed.

It was the last day of work, everyone was happy. They were discussing their plans for the vacation and what they would do. You were happy because Jimin and Taehyung were coming back next month. So you decided to spend this vacation period by going back home for the time being.

Lily came up to you, bouncing up and down, she looked ecstatic.

"Guess what?" she asked, all giddy.

"What?" you giggled, looking at her.

"I asked you to guess." she said and showed her left hand.

You immediately noticed what she was trying to show, "OH MY GOD" you said a little too loud.

"What happened?" Dr. Brown asked.

"Is everything okay?" Dr. Park asked.

"You're engaged" you said, smiling but suddenly very emotional. Lily was like a younger sister to you, she behaved like Mia, it was difficult not to get emotional.

She nodded and buried her face in her hands, "I'm so happy."

"Congratulations Lily."

"I'm so happy for you."

"This is so cute."

"That's a beautiful ring."

"So who propped the question?"

"I'm sure it was Jessica."

Jessica and Lily somehow ended up meeting at a bar, around seven months back. Of course they knew each other well, Lily was working with her sister- plus she knew all about Jessica and Jimin.

One thing led to another- it was supposed to be a one night stand, they were both utterly wasted.. but then they met again, at the lab, then at some random cafe by coincidence and Lily ended up asking her out. She agreed and they had been going out ever since. They were a very cute couple and very much in love. It was definitely not shocking to see them engaged after less than seven months of dating. (a/n: I don't think SK is chill with same-sex marriages but it's a work of fiction and I guess we can live in utopia out here.)

Maia and Diego were literally the happiest parents on the planet because little Issac was already showing that he was a prodigy.

Jina and Issac had become friends too. Eric was getting over his phobia of marriage and was planning to marry Jake. He is so serious about it that he has been spending all his time to plan the 'perfect proposal' for his 'perfect man'.

As for Liam, one of his childhood friends recently moved to (your city). They had been very good friends ever since they were kids. They were getting closer to each other. She was most definitely whipped for him and Maia told you how she had asked him out and he agreed.

Mia was in college now, doing incredibly well... she also had a boyfriend and you were really looking forward to meet him. She said the only reason she's dating him is because he's an ARMY.

Your mom was happy to see both her kids doing so well. She was excited to meet you.

You were really elated to see all your friends being so happy and contended with their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
166K 8.3K 66
"Serendipity is subjective. Not necessarily big things, small things too. Like finding a place to sit amidst a big crowd in the hospital, or, finding...
49.7K 2.8K 67
Taehyung and Kyomi promised each other forever.. .. but sometimes forever can end in an instant.. This is the sequel to my book SERENDIPITY. I sugges...