The mystery boy

By cerigalloway

A vampire love story. Like twilight. More

The first sight
Meeting
Finding out
Meeting the family
The propsal
The day
Amanda
Returing
Telling dad about the wedding
Jake
Day with jake
Getting ready for the wedding
The wedding and hoonymoon
Answers
Paniked
Back home

Frigthen

23 0 0
By cerigalloway

The next thing I knew was Lizzie grabbed my neck and though me across the room. I landed in sheer glass and plant pots. the pain was so massive I fainted as the smell of blood got to me. I woke up in an unfamiliar place. it had glass as walls and floors and it seemed we were on the top floor. I could see a figure of a man and I thought it was Edward "I...."
"Shhhh Leah it's Phillip I am glad you are a wake, and don't worry about your precious Edward I wrote a letter saying how much you missed him and you went looking for him, but sadly you fell into us"
"Edward has nothing to do with this" I tried to shout with the last of my energy
"He does the rage of him will be even better when I killed him and yourself" he said as he turned around to meet his gaze with Lizzie's
"What do you want with me"
"What I want at the moment is for you to be quiet" and with that he tied me up but he didn't released I had my phone in my pocket.
"Get off of me" I screamed
"Oh Leah no one will here you, this place was abandoned in 1923" he smiled. he turne around and walked over to Lizzie and they started kissing. I tried to turn around and manage to get my phone out of my pocket and texted Edward 'my dear Edward Phillip and his coven has kidnapped me I am in London in the old glass building, don't come he wants to kill you and if he does I will never forgive myself if that happens. I love you. yours forever Leah' sent. after I sent the message Lizzie saw I had my phone and she took it of me and smashed it under her foot. I pain shot across me a I know I will never see Edward again. Phillip untied me and though me against the glass and it cracked and then it shattered as I fell to the ground. the glass fell on me and I zoned out I couldn't hear anything. I only smelt the blood which I felt the blood shooting from my head right down to my back. It felt like a fire of pain running down your body. suddenly there was a crack and I looked up and saw Phillip standing on my hand which wasn't the thing that cracked it was Edward fighting Lizzie. I then thought this is ment to be the best honeymoon and I am lieing here half consouis. Edward then killed Lizzie and with in half a second Phillip grabbed my hand and bit it. you could see the anger build up in side Edward then I passed out. I then heard voices. I shout "put the fire out please it's burning"
"Edward you need to suck the venom out she isn't readyto become a vampire"
Charlie said to Edward
"Edward stop the fire please"
"I am Leah I am" and with that he started sucking out the venom and I don't remember anything after that. I woke up in hospital which I am guessing is the next day as it is light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...