Nightmare MHA x Y/N

By peachy0716

Y/N was born with both a blessing and a curse. Her parents loved her until she got her quirk. She was thrown... More

Y/N info
The beginning
Middle School
New Friend or Challenger?
Training (school)
Sleepover!!
The truth
Entrance exam
U.A., FINALLY!
Class 1-A
The battle
Starting Line
Do your Best Iida!
U.S.J. attack
U.S.J. attack pt. 2
Author Note

'Deku VS Kacchan'

3.5K 50 78
By peachy0716

Hi hello. I am back. It is 11:53 rn so let's see how fast I can finish this. Lets go. And I am copying directly from the show, but in Y/N's POV. BTW this is episode 7. And can someone help me (T^T) Can you set the show you are watching in Crunchyroll to the dub? I can only do it in Japanese. I legit got it like 3 days ago so.

Before I start it let us vibe to the intro

Y/N POV:

Because we all lived in the same neighborhood, we've known each other since we were little. Bakugo always led us into restricted areas. He always said, "Let's go kill the enemy!" and charged right in. I never really cared but everyone else, even Izu, went along with him. Even if he was very hesitant. Bakugo was the type who could do anything he tried his hand at, a rascal who led the group of neighborhood kids. He was always full of confidence, whether that be good or bad. Everyone thought he was so cool. I would have too if he wasn't so cocky. But, when his quirk appeared, it lead him down the wrong path. Now here we are, watching Bakugo in an attempt to kill Izu.

"Even though you're scared..." Bakugo said. "That's what I hate about you!" His hand started to go BOOM BOOM. Iida, Im guessing, started to speak to Bakugo. "Just shut up and defend. Im really angry right now." Iida was stressed.

"I'm not asking about how you feel! Hey! He hung up..." Yeah, that's Bakugo all right. "Going off on his own like that..." He turned and started to shout. "What is wrong with him?! Jeez!" Some of the other students started to speak up as well.

" What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." Kirishima stated.

"He's talking to his partner over a the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building floor plan and this capture tape." Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them." Since I'm so special, Uncle Might gave me an earpiece to listen in on it too. I would have been a good learning experience for me.

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?" Mina states.

"Yes!" Uncle said that in English.

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" Mina exclaims

"Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in.  Beside, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know--" Oh my dear Asahi please save me. " Here we go--"

"PLUS ULTRA!" I said it along with everyone else with as little motivation as possible. I look over at Koda since he is waving me down.

' Why didn't you sound more excited?' He signed

'I've heard it way to much in my life time. It gets old.' I sign back. Some of the students look at me funny with my hand signs.

"Psst, Hola Sero. Iré a buscar un trago a la máquina expendedora muy rápido. ¿Querer algo?" (Hey Sero. Im going to go get a drink from the vending machine really quick. Want something?)

"No, gracias. Aunque quizás quiera darse prisa." (No, thanks. Although might want to hurry.) I walk quickly to the vending machine in the hallway. I but a bag of popcorn and some water. I come back and Uncle might sees me. "Ahem." He said quietly. I walk over to him and share SOME of the bag. 

'Thanks.' He signs. I just nod my head and continue watching. I didn't miss anything anyways. Bakugo was already explody and started to explode towards Izu.

"Uraraka-san Go!" She takes off right after Izu says that. Bakugo attacked but Izu defended.

"Looking away? You must be so sure of yourself." Izu was putting the capture tape around Bakugo's leg. Izu predicted Bakugo's next move though. A right hook was thrown and Izu successfully dodged it.

"That was so cool." Sato-kun exclaimed.

"That guys not even using his quirk fighting the guy who finished first in the entrance exam." Sero says.

"*sigh* this is just to easy to predict" I say out loud, thinking I said it in my head.

"Hm, and why is that Young Y-Ai-L/N?" He had to call my my code name.

"Well, I've known both of them since I was little. So this is easy to predict what happens just by glances, breathing, posture, anything really." All the students looked amazed. "And for Sero, Spanish or Japanese?" I ask.

"Japanese."

"Iz- Midoriya isn't using his quirk because it is too risky. As one of Midoriya's close friends, he thought he was quirkless his whole life. During the entrance exam is the time it finally manifested. If he uses it too early, he will get hurt. Now look alive people. More action." Bakugo pushed his hands backwards as if he were to propel himself to Izu but before he had a chance too, Izu ran off.

"Come back here Deku!" Bakugo yelled. He ran around foolishly looking for Izu. Bakugo soon got fed up with it though. "Hey! You tricked me didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time?! Huh?1 You've got a flashy quirk there don't you?! Try and get me with it!" He growled. He then did some explosions in the palms of his hands. "Cause I'm better than you!"

"He seems really angry. Its scary!" Pikachu exclaimed Izu was focusing very hard.

"Hey Y/N? What is Midoriya doing?" Tsu asked me.

"Well my guess is that right now he is determining his possibilities for success. Here is what I am thinking he is thinking right now. If both him and Uraraka-san went to where Iida is, they would have trouble winning. If they both fought Bakugo, then that would waste time. So his only option would have to be letting Uraraka-san go to Iida first, then joining her after she finds the location." 

"Where are you?! You damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled.

"And now Bakugo is getting frustrated that Izu won't go out and face him. It's just Bakugo's superiority complex speaking." Some students laughed. "Ooh~ Izu is getting some bravery. By the looks at what he just did, he was talking shi- CRAP about Bakugo in his head."

"How long have you known those two?" Kirishima asks me.

"Great question Kiri!" My nickname for him made his slightly red. "I've known them since I was 5 years old!" Some things were happening. I took a bite of my popcorn. "Everyone shush. Here it is."

"Hey how di you get pop-" I stuffed a piece in Pikachu's mouth.

"S h u s h." This is all I think Bakugo is thinking about. The past times...

Flashback?

'HERE WE GO! MEMBERS OF THE AGENCY BAKUGO! SE- WOAH!' I laughed so hard when he fell into the river. Izu was worried though. He ran down before anyone could even react.

"Kacchan! Hey, are you ok?!" One asked.

"He's fine. Kacchan's real strong. See?" He rose out of the water.

"Hurry up and get back up here!"

" 'Kay, no problem!" Bakugo shouted back

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? I was worried you might have hit your head or something." Izu said. Bakugo looked angry at the time. I decided to piss him off some more.

"Tch, what kind of number one hero falls off of a bridge accidentally?" Before he could even process my words, I made the run for it. God, those were the fun times

Back to the present:

Bakugo was definitely pissed. His face said it all. I looked at Uraraka's screen. She found the room. She was going to speak to Izu until she heard Iida talking. All I heard from Iida was, "Become a villain. Be dyed with evil to become a hero! I am... extremely evil!" Uraraka-san and I started to laugh. 'He was so serious.' He heard her laugh though. "Have you arrived Uraraka-kun?" She came out of her little hiding spot. "I knew that you would come here alone the instant Bakugo ran off by himself. Your quirk allows the things you touch to float. That's why I put away all the things on this floor before you arrived." As if on cue, the floor started to shine. "Now you cannot play your little tricks. You have been blundered hero!" He started to laugh.  Uraraka contacted Izu and informed them about their situation. She told him the location of where she was. He looked up, which meant they were right above him. Like a ghost, Bakugo stood behind Izu. His gauntlets flashed. 

"They're loaded."

"Kacchan."

"Why wont you use your quirk? Are you saying you can win even if you don't use it? Are you underestimating me, Deku?"

"I'm not scared of you anymore!" Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Uh, why are you crying Y/N?" Shoji asked. Everyone looked at me.

"Cause he isn't the little kid anymore. He finally grew a pair and is standing up for himself." I wiped away my tear. "Let's continue watching."

" With your stalking you probably already know, but my quirk, explosion, lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palms of my hands and make it explode." He grabbed the trigger on the gauntlet.' Don't tell me'

"All Might you need to stop the fight immediately!" I exclaimed. He looked confused.

"And why is that?"

"God you are a pro but you are so dumb sometimes. Bakugo uses those gauntlets to create bigger explosions then his body will allow him to handle."

"And I think that is going to be great against villains."

" No please. You don't understand. He is going to shoot it straight at Izu. With that force, Izu will be completely damaged. Please" All Might then saw what Bakugo was doing.

"Young Bakugo, stop! Do you want him to die?"

"He won't die if he dodges." He pulls the trigger. There it goes. I stood in a more steady position leaving the other students confused. The attack hit and made the building practically blow up from it's force. Everything started to shake.

"This is supposed to be a class!" Kiri says sharply.

"Young Man. Young Midoriya!" The building was destroyed thanks to Bakugo. Deku lied on the floor, panting. His costume got ripped.

"Is that... even allowed...?" Izu asks. I looked at All Might. I said some things in English.

"See what you did! Now he is hurt Uncle Might! Why did you even allow that in it?! You could have said, "Oh don't do it or you loose automatically." or something. As Kiri said, this is supposed to be a class." I spoke faster than Japanese students could understand. 

"Well I'm sorry." He said. I look back at the scream and Bakugo was walking out of the smoke. (Omg Ik this isn't the time but his friking laugh was so hot. Go to season one episode 7 and 14:26.)

"Wow... The more sweat that is stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the blast. Come one, use your quirk, Deku... I'll force you to surrender even if you're at full strength."

(This is break. One thing I have to say is I was trying to hold in my fangirl scream because OF HIS MOTHER FOOKING VOICE! HOW THE HELL IS HE SO HOT?! WHAT THE FU- Alright give me a second. I need to breathe.)

"Bakugo-kun! Answer me! Did you do that? What in the world did you do? Explain yourself!" Iida yelled at Bakugo through his ear piece. Uraraka took that chance to charge at Iida. (I don't feel like quoting words rn) Iida tried to stop her but she made herself float. She looked like she was struggling though. I guess it is hard on her body. She released herself and started to fall. Iida reacted quickly enough to use his engine. He ran to the weapon and took it away. Uraraka tumbled herself into a very exposing position. 

"Hey, hey, what's wrong Deku? I didn't hit you, so you can move, can't you? Come and get me." Bakugo taunted. Izu ignored him and started to talk to Uraraka. "Ignoring me again? I can't believe him!"

"Sir, you should stop them That Bakugo's really crazy!" Kiri said. He was right about that one." He's gonna kill him!"

"No..." I knew exactly what he Uncle Might was thinking. "Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight and your team will lose."

"Huh?!"

"To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!" Bakugo screamed, as per usual.

"That's what I thought All Might." I crossed my arms and gave a pout.

"Over Here! Let's fight it out with out fists!" (Im so tired rn. The things I do for this) Izu tried to counterattack Bakugo but Bakugo realized this midair. He used his explosions to re-direct himself while in the hair. He blew up Izu's back.

"What was that just now?" Kiri said. 

"He doesn't look like the type to think, but he is more subtle than I expected." Kiri and Mina turn around to see Todoroki-kun standing there.

"What do you mean by that?" Kiri asked.

"He changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smoke screen and  then did it again immediately."

"Getting in a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions." Momo explained.

"He's too talented... too talented... ugh..." Pikachu said.

"Hey Pikachu. Don't faint just yet. It isn't over."

Look Im coming. It's your favorite right swing!" Bakugo hit him right in the arm, grabbed his elbow, did a ballerina spin and threw Izu on the ground" Deku... you are... below me!" I could not tell if he meant that literally or figuratively. (So my Crunchyroll basically told me to go to sleep. It is buffering and now working SO IMMA IMPROVISE. Just gonna go off of memory) Bakugo and Izu fought it out for a while until Izu decided to finally use his quirk. He shot his arm upwards though. Bakugo still made his explosion powerful and right at Izu. The air pressure from Izu's punch caused the ceiling to break and a huge air flow. I helped Uraraka get to the weapon easier. She grabbed it and the hero's won. Izu was badly hurt. I was gripping the bag of popcorn so hard it started to rip. I wanted to just run in there and save him. I couldn't do anything but sit idly by and watch him get hurt. They said something to each other before Izu passed out. Someone grabbed my shoulder to calm me down though

AHAHA IM DONE. God DAMMIT in tired. It is 2:27 in the morning so Imma get some sleep now. I'll post the next chapter later today ok? Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 92 17
At the age of 10 she was cast out by her family and lived on the streets around abuse rape until she was 14 eventually a pro hero saves her and puts...
18.4K 269 51
y/n is a teenager living a pretty s***** life that is until a terrible accident happens, which leads to her death, however she's given the chance to...
354 70 28
Nabi, a girl cursed with an unwanted quirk, enters U.A with the sole purpose of [SPOILERS]. -ˋˏ [The first two or three chapters should give you a go...